Filtern nach:

Über PopSQL

Modern SQL editor for teams that lets you write queries, visualize your data, and collaborate with your team.

Erfahre mehr über PopSQL

David B.
David B.
IT Operations Management Intern in USA
Telekommunikation

Aesthetically Appealing, Reports, Color-Coding

The biggest thing I was really looking for in terms of MYSQL is something where I wasn't necessarily always typing into a command prompt hoping to god I don't execute something and have to deal with the mess (well, or just undo). It makes it so much easier to use this 3rd hand.

I think it's kind of a color-coded, glorified notepad that could use even more love. What I mean essentially is that it's great but I just hope the developers continue to upgrade this software.

Product Manager - Marketing Platforms in USA
E-Learning, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely accessible and friendly for all skill levels in SQL

Kommentare: I love PopSQL, it's the closest software since Wagon (acquired by Box). It makes it super easy for any skill level and makes writing SQL much more approachable

Run/Write multiple queries at the same time, run a query to get some supplementary information while you are writing your main query. Helps with productivity and allows you to easily see past query results at a glance Save queries and organize them into folders!

The graphs aren't very good, you'll need data visualization software or excel/google sheets at a minimum The free version is limiting and asks you to upgrade a lot, but is sufficient for 80%+ of what you'll want to do

Data Analyst in Kenia
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

PopSQL Review

Kommentare: I enjoy it; it has simplified my interaction with the server.

Connecting to the sever is one of the most convenient tasks in this app. I have used some other apps before but connecting to the server was a real headache to me.

Some SQL words sometimes miss in the suggestions. If all the SQL vocabulary is integrated in the suggestions when typing, it will be better.

Arwildo B.
Arwildo B.
Forschung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful tools to write SQL code

Kommentare: I use PopSQL to design my database server for my personal project, and it so easy using an text editor like PopSQL, so 5 stars.

With PopSQL it easy to run certain code from text editor just by click the line and run it. PopSQL it's free and has a good user interface (UI)

We cannot log in from the software itself, we have to use the browser.

Business Intelligence Junior Developer in Brasilien
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

SQL to Share

Kommentare: One of The easiest and "social" editor, makes SQL a easier language and gives you The possibility to share your work. I used It to study home alone and I would like tô work with It as I have The opportunity.

The easy look, possibility of visualize data and share your work, data visualization and possibility tô work with many different Database types.

Like The most Database management tools The difficult is to connect to The Database.

Rivaldo B.
Rivaldo B.
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Very useful to improve SQL capabilities

Kommentare: After learning to be a programmer, PopSQL was the first tool I used to write queries, and I never changed to another tool. this tool really helps.

As a beginner programmer, PopSQL helps me to write or some queries very easily. Queries that I have created can be easily organized and stored in a folder that I can quickly access.

The free version is quite annoying because it always reminds you to upgrade to premium, but it's not a big problem considering the features offered.

Tyas P.
Tyas P.
internationale Angelegenheiten, Selbstständig

Amazing SQL Tool for Writing Queries!

Kommentare: PopSQL is a queries writing tool that is very easy to use and very easily accessed

PopSQL is a query writing tool that is very easy to use. Even though I don't know much about SQL, this tool really helped me make writing queries easier. This tool is available in a free version so that it can be accessed easily.

The free version of PopSQL has limited features and access compared to the premium version, but I think it's worth it if you need it.

Del T.
Del T.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful tools to write and manage SQL database

Kommentare: I am using popSQL to design a simple database for a project.

PopSQL has a simple UI that easy to set up. It's fast to run the query and see the data from the database.

It's a little bit expensive for a monthly subscription compares to the other services.