Über WorkWave Service

WorkWave Service ist eine Cloud-basierte, mobile und einfach zu bedienende End-to-End-Softwarelösung für den Außendienst.

Erfahre mehr über WorkWave Service

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie WorkWave Service bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Christopher C.
Retail Mgr in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful scheduling and invoicing software.

I like the flow within the program and the fact that it is web based eliminates a lot of downtime that you might experience from a local network program.

I would love to see POS functionality in a future update. To use this software in the retail store for cashing out products would be so great!

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Christopher - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Lisa M.

review of WorkWave

Kommentare: Keeps work orders from slipping through the cracks when you are so busy and not enough help.

I like that it keeps the technicians on task.

The program could be more user friendly to get it set up.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Lisa - We are so glad you are finding success with our software. Thank you for the review!

Dave R.
Consultant in Kanada

15 years of experience.

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Frustrating.

I did the research, and then my wife's cleaning company bought Service CEO in 2005. CEO has since been bought by Workwave. The idea was to streamline scheduling and client contact for her cleaning business. Did a reasonable job at first but soon fell behind on the requirements.

Very difficult to get necessary tweaks done to the software, but overall reasonable service. Then CEO was bought by Workwave, and they are arrogant and uncooperative. Most recently, my wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and very suddenly had to shut down her business as of September 10th. She's paid her monthly fee for September, but they're insisting that she pay a buyout to cancel her contract. They're a bit like dealing with a bureaucrat laiden government department.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dave, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations.

Elyse S.
Controller in USA

User Friendly Scheduling Database

Kommentare: The fact that the web based program integrates with my tech mobile app is amazing. We can close completed work orders for our revenue report in house and bill accordingly.

The ease of set up, Work Wave setup team migrated our database for us. They set up multiple sessions for training and was so helpful and professional in teaching us the working of this program. They even set up additional sessions of basic training when we lost the employee that was first trained on the system. H2O Systems is very grateful for the communication and recovery of lost knowledge due to an employee termination and new users inexperience with the program. We are looking forward to using the program to its fullest capabilities because going forward with new employees we have not implemented all of the software's capabilities. The great thing about Work Wave is that it can be used in any level a company can handle. Even with the limited capabilities we have now with our new employees, we have not missed any scheduling or invoicing. Thanks to Work Wave customer support our scheduling is still true to form.

The fact that we have 6500 customers and wanted to just integrate for this program 850 customers for one of our divisions. We have multiple divisions and multiple employees that have single division responsibilities. When we first came aboard, Work Wave migrated our total Quickbooks list. This created a nightmare for my single division employees. We had to manually enter the specific customers for that single division. It was easier this way than having the task of picking out of the giant list. After we completed this task the program was so much easier to navigate.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Elyse - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

David H.
General manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use - easy to train.

Kommentare: I have been in the industry for 40 years and used override of different systems. This is undoubtedly the strongest I have used to date. It extremely functional, easy to train on, allows for all of our employees to use a mobile system. If we use this from the first phone call for a new client through every interaction they will ever have moving forward. We have been using it since 2007

It is an extremely strong CRM system that handles everything from the initial client interaction through billing and payment. It is one of the most important pieces of software in our business.

A major miss step with their lead system, we had to drop out of this that side of the system because of all the problems they were having with it. We felt like we were beta testers however we were being billed monthly for the pleasure.

Sam B.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointed in the business practices

Kommentare: Need a CRM for our sales team and was recommended this service by a digital document company. The service itself is not a CRM tool, however not being an expert in the field (made this clear with the sales rep) I was told it could work as an easy CRM. This would be our first CRM tool. They have you sign a contract then wait a week to train you on the software (I'm assuming this way there's a minimum of more than 3 days before you actually get to touch the software to see if it actually fits your needs). After one training course and starting another both myself and the trainer agreed this is not the proper software for our needs. No biggie, sometimes you don't know till you touch something. The problem is billing. They're trying to force me to pay the entirety of the year contract for a software both myself and multiple others in workwaves company agreed is a bad fit for our needs. They still haven't refunded prior payments and haven't officially let us out of the contract. It's been nearly two months and still waiting and they're still charging our card. We don't care that the software wasn't a fit (wish the sales rep would have told us this ahead of time, he tried to make it work but the software just isn't what we need). The problem is that although we all know it's a bad fit they're trying to say essentially, "yeah this won't help your business but we're still gonna charge you cuz we can haha, sucks to be you." I've used this exact verbage with them and they say they

Seems like there could be a decent use for this product in certain companies, just not for ours after getting to learn it a little bit

Was sold this product as a CRM which it is not. We have zero use for the product and have made that clear. Although their team is in agreement that their software doesn't fit our needs they are still trying to charge us and force our contract, thus the reason for the review ratings

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Sam - Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and we are sorry to hear that our solution did not meet your CRM needs. I understand our team has been working with you on a solution to this, and we look forward to a positive outcome.

Jared T.
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service

Kommentare: Very disappointed with every customer interaction

It works if you have a team of people to operate

It’s horribly expensive and they never talk to you unless to charge you

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Jared, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Joe B.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Has a lot of good features but.......

Kommentare: I currently wish I would have tried something else as it is obvious this product was not fully designed when we signed up. The good tech service and the fear of trying to integrate another system will keep us with WorkWave.

Most of the technical staff is great! We feel like they are listening to the problems we are having and finding solutions. It's good to have real people to work through issues. The first video training offered today is a great idea. I believe this will be a major help.

With all the problems we have had I feel like you should be paying me some months to help you work out the glitches. It has taken 2 years to get things ironed out and we still have daily struggles

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Joe, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities. We will be reviewing this issue with our team. However, we are so happy that you are finding success with WorkWave Service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Water of Life.

Hector O.
Business Manager in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software but needs time to develop more

Kommentare: I've tested quite a few different management systems and WorkWave is the one that solved my problems. Some things that worked out best for us is the dispatch visibility, Quickbooks integration, Vantiv credit card processing, the list of services, reporting, geolocating, custom zones, time tracking, and other features.

The visibility of our customers on the dispatch screen. I am able to see where my customers are located and optimize my routes accordingly. There's a lot of good functionalities and are very useful in getting my jobs done. The list of services is also a great feature because I am able to build in estimated durations, frequencies, and prices meaning that I don't have manually enter those details with each new job.

It really lacks streamlining, integrations, and customizations. Well, it does allow for customizations and integrations but they're not very flexible. I also can't upload my list of services which is painstaking when you have over 100 of them. We have a set price per every 100 square feet that range from 500 to 4500 on 5 different categories.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Hector- Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you are having a positive experience with our solutions, and your feedback enables us to continually improve our software.

Kelly F.
VP in USA

Service

Ease of operation. We like that it works hand and with quickbooks

That express will be facing out. We like the product and don't want to start over with another product

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success with WorkWave Service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Falcon Pest Services!

Steve A.
President in USA

Excellent Sytem

Kommentare: WorkWave is an excellent product with awesome support. We are a well known cleaning company in the Phoenix area. The transition and migration from our old platform to WorkWave took some work but in the end we are very pleased to be using WorkWave and being part of the WorkWave family of customers.

We were one of the early adopters of WorkWave once we learned that there were no more updates to ServiceCEO. WorkWave is an excellent software platform to run our business. The product is an online solution that has proven to be very stable. One major benefit of WorkWave is that we can access the system from anywhere. Being an online solution to us means no more entire vacations ruined because our software has crashed locally. Another benefit of WorkWave is that it is very intuitive and easy to use. There is ample support documentation. Also, the WorkWave support staff has always been very knowledgeable and quick to resolve problems and answer questions.

In the past there has been some confusion regarding new enhanced platforms (Professional and Enterprise). We upgraded to the Professional platform to get additional reporting and communications capabilities. The additional features of the Professional version for us do not increase or automate some of our communications functions as we had hoped.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Steve - Thank you for the review! We are so happy you are having a positive experience with our company and are finding success with our solutions.

Melinda G.
Office/Accounting Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Magic Shred, Inc. Denton Texas

Kommentare: Overall a 10. Few glitches but have been solved. As stated earlier, I am currently in a work order that they are trying to fix on appointments already scheduled disappearing.

I like the fact that it schedules & optimizes my routes. Sometimes I go into the board and reschedule a few of the stops but nothing major. Currently I am on a work order with problems of appointments unscheduling.

It would be awesome if we could do all in one software. You do offer invoicing and accounting but in order to get payments from our clients, we have to go to a 3rd party billing and my owner is not willing to put that out there. We export to QuickBooks and then invoice which allows for a link that can press and enter their billing information right then.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Melinda - Thank you for the positive review! We are happy you are experiencing success with our solutions, and thank you for the feedback.

Spencer T.
President in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Read the Reviews before you sign a contract.

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are so bogged down with this system. The word that our staff uses for the WWS system is it just feels clunky. Rather than making our life easy and more efficient we are feeling bogged down and spending more time. We expected a learning curve up front, but wow! All we have done is spend time and money on a software that is not fully developed. Shame on WWS for taking the investment of our time and money for their gain. This company should not be able to operate like this!

We used Service CEO for 9 years. We decided to make the switch to Work wave service when we were told CEO was being sunset product and not supported. We were told the transition would be smooth.

All of the migrated data that came over from CEO we have had to delete and re-enter. WWS and CEO are not compatible software systems. The software is only 2 years old and WWS staff often reminded us of that stating "WWS is still young and working through development." There is no front end sales system built out. The claim they are 6-8 months out before the front end is built out. Why did someone not interview us in the beginning asking what our needs are and tailor our training to our business? Why have we got to this point just to find out the system is not built to manage estimates? The part that is most upsetting is after wasting hours of our staff's time and money on the software they will not let me out of our contract, and we are still getting charged for a product we are not using.

letztes Jahr

Hi Spencer, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Gregory B.
Pest Control Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

DO NOT USE THIS PROGRAM

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: They used to charge for every call to tech support but after complaints that was changed. Now tech support says just do this to fix it and then days later you get an invoice from someone else saying, oh by the way that’ll cost you money. They are terribly trained and the only customers that matter to them are the big guys. If you are medium or small you are chop liver.

It seemed user friendly and like it would streamline our business. It has a lot of useful features if you can find them when you need them.

Everything is hidden in places you wouldn’t expect it. Learning it takes forever. They don’t adjust to modern life. Inputting customers you don’t even have enough space to put in long names or husbands and wives. You can’t search your customers intuitively or at all. The search functions bring up random answers that are counterintuitive. You can’t update the tables yourself. There are important, regulatory tables that you have to pay them $200 to update or be out of compliance with the county or state government. They are a racket. Simple functions that should just be buttons are hidden away so they can nickel and dime you to death. They seek you on how much easier it’ll be with their program, and once they have you then you discover it is only easier if you pay for 5 different upgrades. These upgrades each have something you need or want but they are bloated with things you don’t need so they can charge you more. Other issues are things like we have a scheduling lock feature that doesn’t always work but that isn’t importer enough to fix. Pathetic program.

letztes Jahr

Hi Gregory - We understand you have resolved this issue with our team. We are glad we were able to come to a mutually agreed upon resolution!

Partner in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Extremely Poor Business Practices

Kommentare: I will never do business with Work Wave again. Although I believe that they are attempting to fill a niche in the marketplace in pricing and product, unless they address the fact that nothing is more important than customer service and sometimes that means realizing that your customers may be facing tremendous difficulties beyond their control and it is no longer about collecting your monthly fees from that customer but doing the right, kind and decent thing. We in the service business who have the opportunity to look at their customer's in the eyes each appointment and can often see hurt, pain and sorrow & have the opportunity to be caring to them. In comparison to companies whose employees sit in an air-conditioned building, have meetings around tables talking about sales goals and marketing hype. But if it was not for WW's real customers out in trucks each day, trying to make a living against the odds in the snow and heat, WW would not be in business. So when one of us is hurting, WW should care.

I wanted to give the "newer" guy on the block my business and I liked many of the features promised by our salesperson.

Virtually at the moment, we signed up for an annual contract with Workwave, monthly contracts are the industry norm, my business partner had a near death experience due to a hospital error. WorkWave was one of many service providers I contacted and requested a revision or cancellation of our accounts. Note: We to date have not been through the WW training, therefore the only investment they have in our account is their tech support attempted to help me load my QB .csv customer file into WW. WW never offer any kind words of support or concern to me or my business partner during my interactions. Our answering service, MoneyPenny, gave us one year of FREE service. WOW! WW offered to delay three months of billing and extend the contract by three months. When my business partner was not recovering, as rapidly as the doctors had hoped, I again contacted WW and requested another extension of our contract and billing. We had zero funds coming into our company and mounting medical bills. The WW reps in two departments again offered neither options to me and nor kindness to me. When I read the new CEO's wonderful letter requesting ideas, I wrote to him requesting his review of this policy and offered the suggestion of one company with whom I do business. They reduced our monthly bill to $15.00/month to keep our account active. To the CEO's credit, he did respond to my letter and very nicely told me there would be no adjustment to their policy.

Antwort von WorkWave

Thank you for your review, and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve our company and practices. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Linda R.
Owner/Member in USA

AVOID THEM! THEY MISREPRESENTED THE PROGRAM FEATURES

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: HORRIBLE. See above.

They bought out my previous software (Service CEO), so I thought they would understand my history and needs. Unfortunately, they seem completely unfamiliar with ServiceCEO's features (asked for screenshots of how the program worked)

They (IT department and sales) gave me completely inaccurate information about the program features. I made it VERY clear before starting with them that they had the capability to calculate payroll as did my previous program. IT assured me that it did. I this confirmed with sales, and they assured me that it did. So I signed the yearly contract even though this is the ONLY scheduling software program (that I can find) that charges a yearly contract rather than month by month. During onboarding, I was learning how to figure payroll, and they apparently found out at the same time I did that the program does NOT figure payroll! It can't pay commission, it can't pay tips, it can't pay training pay, it can't pay vacation pay, it can't pay bonuses! How do you market a software program for service business that doesn't at the minimum even have the capability to pay tips!? The WORST part (after wasting $$s and 100s of hours on onboarding) is that they indicated they would let me out of my contract, BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING ME! They deleted my files but KEEP CHARGING ME! I am currently in a dispute with them and my credit card company.

letztes Jahr

Hi Linda, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Jeannie Y.
Service manager in USA

Growing pains

Kommentare: WorkWave allows my techs to do away with paper work orders, and update via their iPads in real time. It minimizes the need to call into service department because of accessibility.

Ease of Scheduling work orders; easy look up function; Resolving daily work orders and invoices is simple

Must complete work orders before looking up another account . Once you do so, basically must start over creating work order. Also, once a work order is closed, it's very difficult to go back and undo financial aspects of ticket

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Jeannie - Thanks for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with work orders and invoices, but are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with completing work orders. We will be passing this feedback along to our product team!

Robin H.

Excellent Software For Pest Control Industry

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and ease of understanding options.
My technicians are able to access their schedules per the mobile application and be more efficient in planning their day.

This software is very easy to understand. I was able to easily learn how to use Workwave and received EXCELLENT customer service during my training. They are available any time to answer my questions, and are very professional and courteous.

I would like the option of running a report of services per customer name.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Robin - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Elyse G.

Best customizable software

Kommentare: It helps make everything organized so business can run efficiently.

We can suggest features and they do their best to accommodate your request. The customer service is prompt with all request. Everyone I have ever corresponded with has been nothing less than professional and courteous.

Sometimes there are glitches when there are software updates and undoes settings that you may have had in place.

Bruce J.
Franchise Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Biggest plus.

Kommentare: We keep the schedules of all our work orders in the system and gathering the reports weekly.

The software offers lots of options to list work orders to actually ending the job and collecting the data for payments

At times there are things that need extra help with and it can take awhile to get immediate help but they do pull through in the end.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Bruce - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Edward P.
owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

overall services and options

Kommentare: I'm very happy with the overall experience with WW. in the beginning I had lots of problems that the service center was quick to help me with. as I grew to know the system it got easier and more obvious on how to resolve my own problems.

I chose WW because of the features. While slightly more expensive it can and has grown with what i utilize as I have grown in size.

NOt organic. Not all the features are simple to use and not obvious with how to use. Training and trial and error is part of getting to know and use the system.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Edward - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Alegra S.

WorkWave is GREAT.

Kommentare: WorkWave has been great. The customer service is AMAZING!

Our company changed our software platform to that is run by WorkWave. The education that they gave us during the transition was great.

When you first start learning the software it is a bit confusing because there are so many features in it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Alegra - Thank you for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with our software!

Shaun d S.
Shaun d S.
Business Owner in USA

Totally great interface as well as being able to combine a lot of back office in the filed now.

Kommentare: In a nutshell it'll start saving on our fuel and fleet maintenance costs while streamlining a lot of the back office processes allowing them to focus on more income generating tasks.

Not only is the navigation (route optimization) so mu easier to do than other past platforms we wanted to be able to automate the "service complete" then it automatically bills the customer. Which was one thing our old platform didn't have.

I really can't say there's a con. It is a cloud platform so you must have internet/data connectivity to perform a lot of the "bells and whistles" which we had to go and update/upgrade 35 service folks mobile devices.

Cheryl B.
Admin Asst. in USA

IMO - Workwave is GREAT!

Kommentare: I LOVE the fact that is show distance(however not always accurate).

Easy of use -growing company - but very willing to take your recommendations I have seen some of my suggestions to to life. Maybe not like I suggested but in a usable fashion!

I haven't figured out if the mileage is measuring as the birds fly or what --Sometimes I get that the next property is .5 miles from another BUT looking at the map you know it is further than that -- maybe by boat but not by land. I also don't like that it will not show empty days unless you go tech/team by tech/team.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Cheryl - Thank you for the review! We are so happy you are having a positive experience with our company and solutions.

Steve M.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Workwave

Kommentare: To be perfectly honest, I actually like QXpress much better. It is simple and does exactly what we need a scheduling program to do. I only changed because I was told that you would no longer be supporting QXpress. I wish we could keep using it.

Really don't have a whole lot to say here.

I can't create any work orders for new projects that I find out about after the fact. Many days I don't find out about a job that was done until a day or two after it has been completed. Also, I don't need an invoice created for every work order scheduled. Our clients pay us mainly based upon a monthly contract for all services completed during that month. All of the invoices transmitted over to Quickbooks are just cluttering up our accounting software.

Antwort von WorkWave

Hi Steve - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience so far with WorkWave Service. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.