An affordable option for simple grade keeping

Bewertet am 9.12.2018
Amy G.
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gradekeeper is extremely affordable for individuals and schools. This is a huge plus! If someone is a new teacher, gradekeep can be a great way to start learning how to track grades. Likewise, if someone is not comfortable with texhnooogy, gradekeeper is easy to learn. Overall, one should feel comfortable with requiring their staff to use gradekeeper.

Vorteile: Grade keeper is very easy to use, read, and install. It does not take up much disk space. It was great to have one place to track grades, attendance, and other notes for a class. I loved that I could sync the program to my Dropbox, iPad, and iPhone so I never had to rely solely on my computer.

Nachteile: This software looks and operates in an outdated manner. It’s not very visually appealing and this can make using the program a drag sometimes. I wish there were more layout options. Gradekeeper does generate student report cards, but I think there should be a way to allow students to have electronic access to their own grades. It’s crucial that students have an idea of their progress in a course.

Gradekeeper

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Sheril C.
Assistant Professor
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I am a teacher so this software is very useful for me. By using this software we can mark attendance, grade,score etc.

Nachteile: My opinion is that developers can add more options to this software.