TAMPLO

TAMPLO Bewertungen

von ITYSS

TAMPLO helps me manage my team projects more efficient, saving time and money everyday.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Flight Simulator Technical Support

Kommentare: It helps me manage better my team projects. The main benefits of TAMPLO are that it makes me save time and money.

Vorteile: The interface is very clear and easy to use. Moreover they have great customer support. Every time I have a question they respond very fast.

Nachteile: Right now they don't have developed yet the mobile App, they use a webapp on the mobile. The webapp is not bad, but it will be even better when they develop the mobile App.

von ITYSS an 18.7.2018

Dear user,
Thank you for your review, the mobile App will be launched by the end of the year.
We wish you a good collaboration on TAMPLO.
All the best
TAMPLO Team

Tamplo has made my life at work so much easier. It helps me keep track of all my projects.

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Emily W.
Sales representative

Vorteile: The meeting planner is very useful. I can write the agenda, invite attendees, choose the tasks to discuss and write the meeting minutes all in one place! I like this feature because it means meetings are shorter but more productive.

Nachteile: It isn't linked to outlook. I also use the outlook calendar so I occasionally get confused if I didn't schedule meetings in both tamplo and outlook.

von ITYSS an 2.7.2018

Hi Emily,
Thank you very much for your review, we are currently working on the integration of TAMPLO with calendars (Google Cal, iCal & Outlook) and you will benefit from this improvement by the end of summer.
We wish you great success in your projects & meetings,
All the best
TAMPLO team

Complete task management software

Bewertet am 15.12.2019
François D.
Managing director
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have many project with different actors involved. TAMPLO helped us structure our activities and get much better vision on our progress and difficulties?

Vorteile: All in one place! I can manage all my team tasks, my meetings and my projects. I like the fact that I can go easily from macro view to detailed view.

Nachteile: TAMPLO is very a very complete software. It means it takes time properly plan all what we want to put in it. The support team helped us a lot to go through the deployment though?

von ITYSS an 17.12.2019

Hi Francois,
Thank you very much for your review ! We work everyday to make complex project simple with TAMPLO.
I'm glad you were satisfied with the deployment support and we remain at your disposal for any further enquiries.
Have a great day,
Best,
TAMPLO Team

An easy way to save time and organize ourselves !

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Nicolas F.
Co Director
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tamplo was a good choice when we decided to organize us with a new management tool.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use, and the meeting tool is just perfect.

Nachteile: With an app for mobile phones, it will be even better. However it already works well with a web app.

von ITYSS an 16.5.2019

Thank you Nicolas for this review, we work hard to deliver the mobile app by the end of the year as well as other innovations!
Stay tuned!
We wish you a brilliant collaboration at MAKIBA,
The TAMPLO team

This tool has improved my daily activities by helping me to save time!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Ana cristina B.
Process Quality Manager

Vorteile: I like many things, but the meeting management (scheduling, creating MoM, traceability) is what I prefer the most !

Nachteile: I would like that workload notion appears according to each action (since there are some actions that requires more time and efforts than others).

von ITYSS an 10.7.2018

Hi Ana, thank you for your review! We are working on the workload management and should release this new feature by Autumn 2018. You will be able to assign a certain volume of work for each action, providing an even more agile experience of collaborative work!
All the best,