Über Upmetrics

Upmetrics ist eine Businessplansoftware, die die Geschäftsplanung mit KI revolutioniert und das strategische Wachstum von Unternehmern fördert.

Erfahre mehr über Upmetrics

I hope soon they will introduce more integrations with other web-apps.

Its difficult to adjust the financial tables and even to edit them from a template.

Bewertungen zu Upmetrics

4,9

Upmetrics hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 32 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Upmetrics bereits verwendet?

Aizat
Aizat
CEO in Malaysia
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One tool to rule them all: Business Planner Builder!

Kommentare: Overall experience is pleasant. The software is easy to use, straightforward even. I think anyone can learn how to use it immediately.

This web-app simplifies the heavy lifting of thinking/planning of writing a business plan, a pitch deck and many more. It comes with samples template, helpful tips, and a very well written documentations. One of the most important section in a business plan is the financial planning. Upmetrics made it easy for me to put up my finance, funding, and other financial related things into the business plan. The template gives me an idea about what I should include and how to write them. Making my template, there are useful hints/ tips throughout the page. Imagine a website builder but for business plan. A business plan builder. How amazing is that? The web-app itself is very smooth to load, it's not lagging at all, very responsive. This is important as we are not working on a software installed on our computers but a web-based application. I hope soon they will introduce more integrations with other web-apps. The support responds to emails and questions quickly, this is important too! I have high hopes that they will include many outstanding features in the future.

So far nothing but I wish they will include more templates example. The existing templates are ok, but with more examples, it helps for someone like me who is not so experienced in writing a business plan.

Isaac
Business Development in Ghana
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Financial Table and Sections

Kommentare: the software is great, visually impressive in all aspect of it if the right data are inputted. Background colours, insertion of company logos or photos make it look great after it is completed. We need lots of video tutorials to support users instead of texts to explain how the software can be used,

The financial tables look great once you are able to create them. The are visually impressive and can easily be understood. What I like most is how it is able to give the breakeven analysis straight from the inputing the right data

its difficult to adjust the financial tables and even to edit them from a template. So sometimes one has to do the financials from an excel and then import into the business plan. Again there are no video tutorials on youtube or on the website to guide. Text explanations do not help at all especially if the writer doesnt have any finance or accounting background

Antwort von upmetrics

Thanks for your feedback, We appreciate your review and we really understand your concerns. We just released a business plan course. We are also creating learning/support videos for financial forecasting that can guide our users throughout the forecasting process.

SE
Manager in Singapur
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

This business plan template was a game

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This business plan template was a game changer! It covered all the essential aspects I needed to consider, making the planning process much smoother. But the real star was the built-in AI feature. I simply described my concept in plain language, and the AI reformulated it into a much more persuasive pitch. The difference was night and day! Overall, I highly recommend this tool for anyone creating a business plan.

Able to customize the financial report AI Feature of the write up is very helpful

Noting much i can really think of if as compare to others.

Tsuyoshi
Growth Partner in Thailand
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good but not great

Financial planning aspect for my startup was helpful.

Better integration with the deck creation feature was needed.

Mara
Owner in UK
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Excellent financial features

Kommentare: Great software. I tried and used other business plan softwares and apps, but I was really impressed by Upmetrics.

The financial forecast section has excellent features none others have, like reports showing profit and loss, earnings, and break even information. I found it all very easy to use, the graphics are impactful and easy to read, and the information is easy to change and adapt to your company's needs.

I would like to be able to compare different financial scenarios, for example, to compare outcomes of getting different amounts of money from loans or investments

Tom
Other in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

Fantastic business plan authoring tool

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Great visualizations, easy to edit and preview. Web based.

Nothing. It is a great product and was very easy to use.

Julien
Aanalyst in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best business plan software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Very useful business plan software connected to AI. Saved a lot of time, money and energy. Their team is highly skilled and always here to help.

There is nothing I did not like. Upmetrics made my business plan experience much easier and effective.

Scott
Business Consultant Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Made managing all clients in one place easier.

Kommentare: Upmetrics is a flexible and easy-to-use business planning software, and my experience with the tool has been excellent so far. It has an AI assistant for writing, answering related questions, and helping make better financial forecasts. With necessary business planning and collaboration features, it’s an excellent tool for business plan consultants like ourselves.

There’s no doubt Upmetrics has modern and AI-powered features, but best of all, it helps our clients review their business plans and suggest changes, all clients in one place. It really helps us serve better.

Some users faced a slight learning curve to understand how its features work.

Chua
Senior Business Consultant in UK
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Business Planning with Upmetrics

Kommentare: Using Upmetrics made the task of Business Planning so much easier. Its design application is absolutely amazing. As a professional using Upmetrics, I am well pleased.
In addition, every question I raised was promptly answered/responded to in a detailed and easily understood way. Highly recommended.

The various options it gives the user to tailor a plan that best suits their needs.

Initially some of the features of the app wasn’t so clear to locate. This however was easily resolved by the detailed and clear response back to questions submitted.

Jerry
Founder in UK
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig

Upmetrics a solution in time for business

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Being able to create a business plan and make a financial analysis in a short time is highly valuable to what I do.

More template for business plan is needed

Alpesh
Alpesh
CEO in Indien
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Upmetrics make our business plan very easy and trackable

Kommentare: it has been solving our business plan problem and financial tracking. its very easy to use and having lots of options which help us to make our business plan easily and they have given lots of templated which help us to make more meaning full additions to our business plan.

Upmetrics has make our business plan very easy and trackable. we have been using upmetric for business plan tracking and managing. its easy to implement and financial forcasting is great. additions to AI tools is great plus point for us.

it took us some time to learn platform but it been great once you learn it. adding tutorial on dashboard can help person to learn faster.

Mathias
Business Development Manager in Schweden
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this tool!! Not sure how we survived without Upmetrics

Kommentare: Positive. Once we designed out a business plan template for our clients. After showing Upmetrics off to my peers and signing them up, it's safe to say that you've saved our class hundreds of hours.

Qpeople have been working with many business strategy development planning tools. For incubators and business plan consultants, Upmetrics provides a feature for designing your own customized business plan template for your clients. Upmetrics is the most comprehensive, complete, flexible, and easy-to-use tool ever used. We can strongly recommend it for incubators, business plan consultants, start-ups and scale-ups.

Nothing I really disliked about it, to be honest. I am expecting to have an investor module

, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

As a first time entrepreneur, I was skeptical about using any kind of business planning software.

1. You don't need a management degree or professional experience to create your business plan on Upmetrics. Just sign up, answer a few basic questions about your business, submit and you're done. Also, who knows your business better than you? 2. It is user-friendly, customizable, and fast. 3. It's a cloud-based software that means whatever information you fill in the system is safe and will be kept 100% confidential. 4. You can find a customizable template for your specific industry. Just edit it as per your requirement and you're good to go. 5. It is easy to collaborate with team members in real time. We were able to make changes and discuss feedback, all in real time without having to switch to another chat window or application.

Well, my first experience with Upmetrics has been quite seamless. I just followed the prompts on the application and kept doing what I was being asked to at each step. As for cons, the biggest con of using such apps is that you can't collaborate or share or edit your copy without an internet connection. But guess we all are pretty much used to this fact now. Apart from this, I think Upmetrics can come up with multiple options for templates for each type of business. Otherwise, it has become my go-to app for all of my business planning activities.

Larry
Board of Directors-Secretary in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small not-for-profit International alliance needs planning software

Kommentare: This software will provide our membership a means of early stage business planning and forecasting.

Ease of use and management accessibility.

Would prefer more customization options.

Gaurav
CEO in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves more then 20+ Hours of your time a month

Its Great to haves such tool that can help when you are writing business plan, pitchdeck or financial plan. Breakeven analysis is top notch. Great software, Its quite easy to understand if you know what you are looking for.

Nothing so far but if they can add some cover design tweaks then that will be awesome.

Samuel
Business Development Manager in Nigeria
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

I created a compelling, brilliantly formatted business plan in very little time using Upmetrics. The templates were a spring board for whenever I was stuck with an idea because it gave me clarity as to what is expected professionally. It was a time saver and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend. Also, a thumbs up for their responsive, excellent customer service.

It's a great product in all ramifications. I had no issues whatsoever so this doesn't apply.

Rajan
Rajan
Founder and Web Application Expert in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super cool business planning tool we have ever used

Kommentare: Easy to use, user friendly. Great user interface with prompt actions in mind.

It’s awesome. No really, it’s super cool that we (engineers with no business background) now can make a damn business plan in just 2 hours. Some really good features i would love to highlight are 1) It's damn easy to understand tool and really helpful step by step guide 2) Built-in template which helped me to complete my business plan in just 2 hours 3) Modern, User-friendly and fast UI (if you are familiar with Google doc, its easy to use) 4) Real-time collaboration with my team members (I just loved this) 5) Easy to share my business plan with my peers and with investors

Damn, though i did not find any cons in software for my business plan, i would love to give some feedback which can be useful for may be others. First, there should be more templates which anyone can use. also it would be good if you guys provide some feature where industry experts can give their advice and guidance on improving our business plan.

Andrei
CEO in Panama
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Upmetrics - My Invaluable Assistant in Business Plan Preparation

I discovered Upmetrics via a search engine while embarking on the journey of creating a business plan for expanding my company into the United States. The financial modeling features offered by Upmetrics are truly outstanding. They streamline the typically intricate task of crafting financial projections and forecasts. The integrated templates for income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements prove to be a genuine time-saver. Within the platform, I effortlessly selected the ideal design, colors, and fonts, ultimately saving me a substantial amount of time on the design aspect.

It might be nice to add some flexibility in cover design

Adesunkanmi
Senior Supervisor in Nigeria
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The journey so far

Kommentare: Really glad i started using Upmetrics. It is definitely value for money.

The business plan templates have been very resourceful. The written content in the boxes of the business plans have really helped alot. The editable financial metrics has also been a great help and proved to be very functional.

The financial segment is not so straightforward to grasp.

Antwort von upmetrics

We are so glad you liked our templates and guidance. Feel free to write us in our support what improvements you should expect us in our financial segments. We would love to hear your feedback.

Jerry
Technical Solutions Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fully rely on Upmetrics for my business plan

Kommentare: It is very easy to use and so much assistance available. Their AI-assistant, templates, and software wizards guide you through out the process. It creates all the financial reports, charts, graphs, etc. overall you will get a professional-looking business plan in hand.

It impresses me with their financial planning tool. People who have even a little bit of accounting knowledge can also prepare their projections smoothly. Their AI assistant even helped me with identifying revenue, costs, and associated personnel for my business.

Nothing is found till now to dislike it. It’s a perfect platform for me to use.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for your review!

Jason
Operations in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The most impactful...

Kommentare: I've been using the Upmetrics app and am so glad I found it. It is a great tool for organizing your projects and turning them into professional, detailed proposals. It has been worth every penny!

The most impactful feature is the layers of an organization to create a pathway forward. It helps you to get unstuck and find room to move ahead.

That I did not find this product sooner!

One of the best business planning tool i find till now

upmetrics provides Free inbuilt templates which user can directly copy, Real time collaboration, Super fast, Easy to use, Free writing, Export Plan in DOC file, easy to share with anyone same as google file sharing, Pinboard is the most unique feature

Dashboard is missing, software needs more inbuilt templates, add some investors information module if possible.

Jocerlyn
Educator and Owner in USA
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Upmetrics is a GAMECHANGER

I lucked up finding Upmertics. I am an educator that decided to open my own business. I have little to know background in Business Management and I don't have time to relearn the wheel. Upmetrics has made this process smooth. I am excited every time I work on my business plan.

I don't have any least like. I know that they can't do everything for me, so it's important I do my part as well.

Brittany
Managing Partner in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Powerful forecasting Tool!

Kommentare: Extremely easy to use and comforting to know that the back end of the financials all integrate into an easy to understand model.

It helps organize and develop ideas and transform it from a vision/mission to a full spread of financials.

Sometimes I could use more detailed guidance in some of the categories, or links to "more information" to define what the category or section is supposed to be like.

Brianna
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Upmetrics is a really helpful tool!

Kommentare: Upmetrics has been a really helpful tool for me to do projects for my business. As a college student, overall, it is so much easier than using Excel! I will definitely continue to use it in the future!

I liked how easy it was to make financial projections. Overall it’s so much easier to use in comparison to Excel!

I didn’t like that you had to pay for additional workspaces even if you didn’t have a standard account