Über Zenbooker

Online appointment scheduling software built specifically for home service businesses.

Erfahre mehr über Zenbooker

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Zenbooker bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Mike S.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Zenbooker helped managing my small business inexpensively

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very satisfied

Everything. Zenbooker has everything you need to efficiently manage your teams, and clients communication.

Sometimes it can run a bit slow (website hosting speed is slow)

Jakob T.
Jakob T.
Founder & CEO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Glad I found Zenbooker!

Zenbooker is thoughtfully designed with a great-looking UI. It's very easy to setup and use. The developer has been impressively responsive to my feedback and has implemented several features I've requested over the past few months. Pricing is flat-rate and affordable (no paying per user or paying extra for certain features).

It's load times need to be improved. Sometimes its slow to the point that our end users think it's not working. Hoping for a solution to this soon.

Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Beautiful booking software, but lacks customer support and features

Kommentare: Despite having great initial features, a beautiful booking form and simple functionality for customers, they have unresponsive support, no updates on any future software changes and appears that the team went MIA on the software (there has been no news, blog posts or even responses). Overall, if you're in business and have customers, I don't recommend until they fix their lack of support and professionalism. Otherwise, you'll be taking a risk on a software that could end tomorrow.

This software is great out of the box. The UI/UX is clean, easy to use and can be integrated on any website. You can customize the form to your liking, including any services your business offers and add-ons. It can lead to higher-conversions as the booking software is simple and elegant, unlike competitors. The initial features are are a must for any contract business, automatic follow-ups (to your employees and customers who book), customer CRM w/ notes, ability to add and restrict zip codes (which is great), uses Stripes as a payment processor- allowing you to accept all major credit cards and real-time pricing.

The biggest issue with the software is the lack of customer support and development of more advanced feature. When asking questions to their customer support, they are unresponsive to any questions. It's as if they abandoned the software and went MIA (Missing In Action). The way Zenbooker handles customer support is unprofessional for a booking software, especially when business owners are reliant on your software to keep their business afloat. As of 02/21, I still have received a customer support reply and it has been over a week. The other issue is, they don't have any API integrations; so you cannot use any of your popular payrolls without headache or CRM for advanced management. There is no team management (as of yet) and has been no news on any new software to come. You're basically left with their software out-of-the-box features and that's it. The date of writing this review (02/2021), the last software update was 8-months ago.

Joe J.
Business Owner in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Online Booking Platform For Mobile Service Providers

Kommentare: Love the platform! You will not find a better or more advanced online booking system that was specifically made for house call providers/service area based businesses.

The software has a ton of features. The owner is very responsive with any questions. Customer service is top notch. They are always adding new features and improving the product. This has way more options and functionality than any other online booking tool I have used. It works great and creates a smooth online scheduling process. It also looks fantastic and has a very clean/new design.

Not much I don't love about this software. If I had to pick anything, it would be the ability to choose my own payment gateway provider. Right now you have to use Stripe, which don't get me wrong is a great payment gateway company and probably the most prevalent. While they charge the industry standard 3% for transactions, my other payment gateway provider that is integrated into my own POS system is half that price. However, I understand there can be security and integration issues with having multiple payment gateway providers.

Nyla C.
Founder & Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Robust Enough

Kommentare: Zenbooker allows me to easily create online appointments for customers, and give them quotes as they describe their needs. It is robust enough to meet all of my needs right now at a price that's reasonable and not exorbitantly high like other apps offering similar features (which I obviously declined to subscribe to for that reason). Overall, I'm happy with it.

It had all the features I needed most to get started taking online appointments. Including the ability to take credit card info to charge later, and 'live pricing' that calculates a total based options selected during booking. The app also looks great. Very modern without looking too different than any specific brand. Zenbooker also has great notification features - all the standards you'd expect (such as status updates, on the way notifications, appointment confirmations, and appointment reminders) via both text and email. And the notifications are customizable.

When I first started using the app, I had several issues that made me feel like I was testing out a beta app instead of a finished, established product. There were things wrong that should have not have been that made it seem like the app was still being developed or only recently developed - which is not the impression you get on its website. I also don't like that you can only take credit card info from the front-end. If you create an appointment through the dashboard, there is no option to add a card. You have to create it from the booking site as if you were the customer to enter card info. Another con is there is no sync with Google Calendar - or any calendar for that matter. I have to go manually add all appointments to my calendar that are in Zenbooker. Multiple booking forms would also be great as prices and services offered change based on service area

Nicolas G.
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simple, Easy to use, Affordable, and Efficient.

Kommentare: After trying about 10 platforms like Acquity, Square, Scheduly and a bunch of others I stumbled upon Zenbooker. Immediately it was a breath of fresh air. Zenbooker is easy to instal, easy to use and support is awesome. It does everything I need it to do captures card info/payments, booking info, and send reminders to the clients. And they are always adding new features I would recommend this platform to anyone in the Home Service Industry.

Simplicity, functionality and overall use.

A bit slow sometimes. I would recommend upgrading servers to the IT team.

Larry M.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Searched for the best...

Kommentare: I'm developing a local business wbsite for the purpose of educating the public and generating leads. Zenbooker offers the flexability I need to create personalized online appointment qustionaires.

After trying out more online schedulers than I can recall, I finally found Zenbooker. By then I was used to hearing "no", "no", "no" when asking if the other product had this or that feature. Too many required a download to discover their shortcomings. Finally, with Zenbooker I can create questionnaires with checkboxes, radio buttons, and multiple choices. I'm informed before the scheduled appointment.

Zenbooker needs a more elaborate "manual." New users struggle to create their contact form and scheduling questionnaire. It's not a software that's used every day, like a word processor, so each change requires some review, but little is offered. It's a little pricey.