Filtern nach:

4.7/5
    4.7/5

Über LeadMethod

Automates the lead tracking process, provides pipeline visibility, creates closed loop feedback, and enables channel partners sales.

Erfahre mehr über LeadMethod

Jestin P.
VP Sales & Marketing
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2018

"Great Team, Easy to Work with, care about customers needs!"

Vorteile: The ease of use, and the flexibility to make the software work for our company. Many other lead management tools offered us the ability to learn how they want us to work... Lead Method and the team at Lead Method offered to integrate their tool(s) into our current process. This made for easier training and much quicker adaption.

Nachteile: I sat here for a while to think of a thing or things I don't like, I am struggling to find something that I can list as a "Con". Any concerns we have had we addressed with the team at Lead Method and they found solutions.... not workarounds, but real solutions to our concerns.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Tom L.
Account Developer
Industrieautomation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2018

"Been a very easy transition for us to use this software. Helpful for our organization. "

Kommentare: Ability to track sales/distributor leads easily. Overall dollars in pipeline.

Vorteile: It's ease of use. Takes no time to learn and you get a lot out of it. I think because it's not a CRM
tool it's been adopted quickly by sales.

Nachteile: I think if I had to pick one thing it would be reporting export. Right now it's a full report dump
and you can't do date ranges or pick certain columns in export.

Kathryn D.
Marketing Assistant
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2018

"This program is a great way to communicate leads to your distribution network. "

Vorteile: Most people understand how to use the system intuitively, right away. It is so much fun to watch people view and make updates to their leads in the live activity feed.

Nachteile: As with any software, there must be engaged people behind it entering information in order to get results. Make sure your whole team is on board when you start using it.