Filtern nach:

Über iRoofing

Mobile Software für die Durchführung von entfernten, unbegrenzten Dachmessungen und -schätzungen über Satelliten-, Luftbild-, Drohnen- und Blueprint-Bilder.

Erfahre mehr über iRoofing

Richie B.

We love iroofing

Kommentare: Prior to investing in iroofing we paid for reports individually. They took hours for some and days for others. We can create a detailed estimate in less than an hour now. Before iroofing I was always skeptical of allowing new salesmen measure a roof, one for safety reasons, but the other was the lack of experience he may have had with the roofing system as a whole. iroofing makes it easy for the new guy to look as professional as the seasoned sales team member.

It saves time in the field, We can measure ahead of time and have the report ready for our sales team, or our team can measure in the field quickly and safely to provide a detailed quote to our customers. It is a great in home sales tool giving our team the ability to show a customer how different materials change the overall appearance of the home.

In rare occasions the tree coverage is too much and you may need a drone for an ariel picture of the roof, We happen to have 2 licenced pilots on staff so it still doesn't propose a problem for us. The only other downside is that the roof report will not integrate with our estimate program Xactimate for the sketch portion. We still have to draw it out manually.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for the nice review, Richie. I noticed you mentioned tree coverage being an occasional problem with satellite imagery. For that reason, we recently added a new feature in the app. It's called "Clearoof." By choosing this feature you can access overhead images seasonally/from past months when tree foliage might not pose a problem. Try it. We'll be happy to walk through it with you with our free training. We can also walk you through our Estimator feature which integrates the sketches you create in the app.

Eyal B.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very professional, accurare, user friendly App

Kommentare: Overall great experience and definitely increasing sales volume

I own two roofing companies, between my 12 sales guys I roofing is amazing as measuring and sales tool, thumbs-up guys for all the extras as much as catalogs and material ordering and now we will have estimating tool as well everything under one roof thank you guys thank you I wi and I own two roofing companies, between my 12 sales guys I roofing is amazing as measuring and sales tool, thumbs-up guys for all the extras as much as catalogs and material ordering and now we will have estimating tool as well everything under one roof thank you guys thank you I roofing!

There is nothing really I didn’t like, again great job on building I roofing and a great tool

Antwort von iRoofing

Thank you so much for the great review, Eyal. We love it when our clients go out of the way to share their success with iRoofing. Keep up the great work!

Eric W.
Adjuster in USA

They make the demo look easy, but complications arise.

The sketch tool is nice if you have a clear view, but too often, we ran into roofs being covered by trees or just plain too complicated to sketch. Even if you only have one tree covering a portion of the roof, it makes the sketch tool impossible to complete for measurements.

It would be nice if you could import measurements from other programs, if the sketch tool doesn't work. We ended up only using the program for some simple roofs we knew we could sketch and quote from the office. We had planned on using the program for quoting a lot of jobs, but with so many roofs being unsketchable, we ended up hardly using the program for the last few months. At the end of January, we canceled our subscription and decided to go in a different direction.

Antwort von iRoofing

We appreciate your feedback, Eric. Currently, iRoofing can measure from typing in an address to access satellite and aerial images; drone images; pdf plan sheets, and pretty much any overhead image of the property. With the launch of our Clearoof product, contractors report that approximately 95% of roofs they encounter are measurable. We hope at some point you would be willing to give us another try and take advantage of our free and unlimited training in order to go over best practices.

Del B.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

using iRoofing is like cheating in the game.

Kommentare: Measuring a roof or waiting for Eagle view to send me my diagram - now i can produce my own in seconds!

This make my life so much easier, i see the struggle of my competitors still wasting time measure roofs by hand. i can measure any property before going to meet the owner. i have all my presentation, job photos, digital catalog from all my favorite manufactures. its is a game changer for me.

Its only limited to Roofing and exterior trades, i do some interior work during the winter, it will be nice to add some paint products.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for the kind words, Del. We are thrilled that you like our application.

Brad G.

Iroofing review

Kommentare: It is extremely easy to use and allows we to quote roofs remotely while I continue to grow my company.

This software is without a doubt the most bang for your buck when measuring roofs. It is the perfect balance for what anyone in the roofing industry needs when weighing cost vs user input. I highly recommend!

We are still waiting on the desktop version but from what I understand it is coming soon. As of now it is only available on tablets like an IPad.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for taking your time to review iRoofing, Brad. We will let you know when our desktop version comes out. In the meantime, we've released new features for our Android and iPad tablets. We also released a version for Android phones and another is on its way for iPhones!

Steve P.
General contractor and consultant in USA

Great software

Kommentare: Great tool in the field and in the office.

Gives the ability to conduct great presentations for new sales people to veterans. Measuring tool is great and you can also use it with your drone photos of trees are blocking view on maps.

It’s a fairly easy system to learn. May take a bit of extra work for not so computer savvy individuals.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for taking the time to comment, Steve. We take technical aspects of the roofing trade, such as accurately measuring complicated roofs, and try to make it an easy process for our clients. Our team is available for unlimited one-on-one sessions to review how to quickly measure a roof or how to utilize new features such as Clearoof for high resolution aerial imagery.

David B.
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best way to measure a roof.

Kommentare: Safety, preparation, and accuracy.

I love that you can go to the job more prepared which give you the ability to be safe and spend more time with a customer.

Nothing it is so helpful and easy to use.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thank you for taking the time to review us, David. And thanks for spreading the word about iRoofing's benefits.

Dustin S.

Shinn Roofing

Nothing is worse than having to get ion every roof and measure when you just wanna give a ballpark price. This software makes it easy

There’s really nothing to say about it. Ultimate you need an eagle view in the end but to get the squares you need it’s perfect.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for commenting, Dustin. We would love to review some best measurement practices with you. Our members have told us our reports are very accurate. The vast majority of iRoofing measurments do not require a separate report for insurance purposes. And, in the rare case a report is needed, you have the ability to order through the application at a flat rate of $30 for any size single-family home.

Michael E.
CEO in USA

Customer Service !

Kommentare: Customer satisfaction to the fullest and unlimited training with my rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] very professional throughout the training process.

Very easy, fast and efficient user friendly more than anything.

There wasn’t really much that I didn’t like about the software at all.

Jeremy P.
Jeremy P.

Not Happy, feel used

Kommentare: It didn't offer what it promised. I could measure the roof the same online for free.

Seems to be Nothing about this software to like, first of all it's not reliable and second of all it takes half the season to get used it.

The thing I like least about this software is The price to value ratio for their beta like software, it needs alot of work and you pay to be there guinea pig

Danny T.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing program. Amazing customer service. Saves me time. Time is money!

Kommentare: I highly recommend this to any level of roofing contractor.

Unlimited Measurements rather than paying for each.

It's hard to think of ANYTHING. I suppose (as a business owner) cost could go down a bit.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thank you for the nice words about iRoofing. We try very hard to deliver great value for the money. Watch for special offers from time to time. Most apply to existing customers, like you. We appreciate your business!

John L.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing value for my business

Kommentare: I love the staff and product. The staff definitely will answer your questions and check up on you! Very cool people and are always good to see at the conferences!

I like how user friendly it is. When I started to use it and at first glance I was nervous about its easiness but after a couple it was very simple and efficient.

It is software that was new to me but as far as something I do not like, it is all I know in its sector so I am good with it all.

Antwort von iRoofing

We appreciate the kind words, John. We are really happy to hear you are getting tremendous value from using our software solution.

Alex C.
Sales in USA

Awesome software

Kommentare: Makes my job and life a lot easier

Extremely user friendly and even better support

Can’t think of anything that I don’t really like

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for this great review, Alex. If there's anything you ever need, just let us know. Our customer support and training is free and unlimited.

Julian V.
Founder | Project Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service & customer service!

Kommentare: I've had an amazing experience working with the iRoofing team, extremely helpful and always respond very quickly. Thank you for everything sir. JV

The measurement tool, the roof visualizer & the instant estimator.

The contract signing tool, needs a little work. It should auto-populate the client's information on the forms and not have to create a new form for each client.

Antwort von iRoofing

Great to hear this constructive feedback, Julian. With the release of our Estimation platform, we have significantly increased the ability to have proposals auto-populate with client information. Please reach out and we can review some of our new features!

Kristian R.
office manager in USA

Left me wanting more

Kommentare: For the most part I enjoy using this software, but with so much follow up or checking if orders went through or getting measurements back is 'double work'. I hope the glitches get fixed

Having access to measure and print out square footage of customer residences immediately.

Many times I have lost connection during a measurement or while placing an order, having to follow up email orders with a phonecall to business.

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for your comments, Kristian. You may have experienced connection issues... Once the property has been loaded, the device should no longer require an internet connection to generate a report. We have a dedicated team that can examine any issue you may have, so always feel free to contact our support team.

Mohammed A.
Project Coordinator in Kanada

Excellent Customer service

Kommentare: 10/10

I had an issue with a technical drawing and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing solving the problem. That's what you need in a team. Those guys are great to work with. Not just a software but a personalized experience.

Discounts/support generating drawings for mass producing companies

Earl W.
Consultant in USA
Baumaterial, Selbstständig

Very user friendly

Kommentare: Very good. A good business partner

All in one package with everything necessary to write a contract and close a job in one package.

iPad only (but that is not a big deal and may have changed)

Noah P.
Sales in USA

DBR

Kommentare: I love it! Saves time and accuracy is pretty spot on.

It saves so much with measurements and I’m able to get proposals out faster.

Takes some getting used to with connecting the points

Antwort von iRoofing

Thanks for taking your valuable time to respond to us, Noah. We completely understand learning new software for a technical aspect of the industry can be quite the endeavor. We have a dedicated team who will be eager to measure as many roofs with you until you feel like you are proficient. Always feel free to reach out to our team.

Kaylee H.
Office Manager in USA

iRoof

Kommentare: Very helpful for the roofing specialist. Not to many complaints.

This software is very very good for roofing contractors. It is VERY on point with dimensions. Specialist seem to really like.

This software is very specific on how many users you you have and what user is on what devise you originally were signed in on. You must sign out of one devise if you want to sign into another.

Estimaor in Kanada
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Diffficult to train and onboard new team members

Lots of features that anybody in the roofing estimating/sales could get use from.

Many of the features are very buggy and the software isn't compatible with more devises, support is also fairly useless.

Antwort von iRoofing

We can onboard new team members for you! Just send them our way and they are entitled to free and unlimited 1-on-1 training. Regardless of technical experience or roofing knowledge, our team will work with them to become experts on the iRoofing application.

Jessica C.
Office Manager in USA

Very helpful app

I like that it lets you know when you forgot to put something and it easily lets you correct ti after

Still have to work on the quality, sometimes it's very hard to see the image, the adjustment lines sometimes very hard to set

Antwort von iRoofing

Hi Jessica. With our new "Clearoof" feature, blurry imagery is a thing of the past. Let us show you how to seamlessly utilize crystal clear imagery in our application!

Terrance S.
gm in USA

Great product

Kommentare: very happy.

Works for most jobs, takes a little effort to learn to use but considerably cheaper then paying for each roof.

Could be a little more intuitive, can be cubersome if you're trying to use program through contract.