Filtern nach:

Über NinjaOutreach

Influencer-Marketing- und Blogger-Outreach-Software, die die Erstellung effektiver Kampagnen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über NinjaOutreach

Shashank G.
Shashank G.
CEO & Founder in Indien
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best Blogger Outreach Tool Ever

Kommentare: I have been successfully using Ninja Outreach to implement blogger and influencer outreach for my own organization and for clients, and it has always given me great results.

1. Ease of use. 2. Extensive database. 3. Feature-rich UX 4. Effective and efficient workflow 5. Constant upgrades that ensure the tool always stays relevant.

As of now nothing. The software is very powerful and effective. It delivers on its promise and I find no negatives to talk about.

Isaac H.
Isaac H.
SEO Manager in USA

So much potential!

Kommentare: Mostly positive, I enjoy the fact that I have a solid book of contacts at my beck and call.

They have an incredible amount of featured, from outreach to influencer prospecting, auto follow-ups and an inbox

The UX flow is a bit too rigid, for example, if I wanted to make an update to a template before sending it out I would have to cancel the planned campaign, then update the template and resend the campaign.

John S.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Software is very weak and their business practices are shady

Kommentare: My experience was an absolute disaster. I wish I had read the other negative reviews about the way they do business before I signed up for their trial. They capture your credit card information and that's it, you're done. Irrevocably charged for a full year and never get your money back. This is only disclosed in the fine print of a 14 page dense legal disclosure but never shown anywhere else. Normal business practices for ethical businesses would be to disclose that they have an immediate change and no refund policy. The reason they don't is twofold: 1) they know they product is so weak that most people cancel it out, therefore this is the way they keep money to keep their shady operation going. 2) they know it is commercially unreasonable and that the vast majority of people would never sign up for their weak service. As far as trying to communicate with their robots, good luck. they don't answer most questions, are hostile and lie. I was told they send a reminder email three days prior to the charge. THEY DO NOT. I asked for their phone number. They don't have one there they can't give it out. They have no address and as far as I know they are operating in some offshore location and are not above board at all. AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS. There are plenty of other good competitors that offer real products such as Meltwater and Buzzstream.

Not very impressed with the software at all. You don't really need most of the functionality they have in place. You can find what you are looking for just as easily by searching Instagram or doing google searches.

Their business practices are very shady. Consider: 1. There is no phone number for the business and no way to ever speak with anyone 2. The names of the owners or principals or any real individual is never revealed. Instead they only show fake images. 3. The only way to communicate with them is via a chat which they take a VERY long time to respond to and are hostile, ineffective and aggressive 4. They have a no refund policy that is only disclosed in the fine print of a 14 page document. There is never any mention of it when you sign up. 5. They charge you the full amount during the trial period and there is no way to get the money back. Very unethical

Dave L.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

NinjaOutreach is Super Helpful

Kommentare: We used NinjaOutreach to find and reach out to websites with the goal of them adding a link back to our website. NinjaOutreach combined all the tools we needed to do this: 1) a prospecting tool to allow us to find good websites to target
2) an email finding tool that found email addresses and names of contacts at these websites
3) an autoresponder tool that allowed us to customize and send multiple emails to prospects
4) an analytics/tracking tool to show us the results of our campaigns
Before Ninja, we tried both individual services to cover all 4 of these aspects...that worked, but was cumbersome and less cost effective than Ninja. We also tried a Ninja competitor but it was much more expensive and not any better.

It is very effective in allowing us to find and effectively outreach to our target customers.

I had some specific questions that weren't easily answered on the page or in the Knowledge Base (although whenever I chatted a question to them, they answered really quickly).

CEO in Dänemark

NinjaOutreach - Been using it for almost 2 years for Amplifcation

Kommentare: I basically use it weekly for promoting a piece of content to a related community. Find similar articles, use the extension to build a list, create the campaign, then send off the emails.

I used NinjaOutreach for regular amplification. It's been my go to tool for amplifying blog posts and reaching out to a variety of other publishers to see if they would share my content. The extension has been incredibly useful for quickly grabbing and enriching individual articles and publishers. I can usually hit about 50 - 100 outbound emails per campaign in a matter of a few hours. This would be a few days if I were to do it manually. Great tool for amplifying reach.

Sometimes the data isn't perfect. But that's okay. Email verification would be a huge help to reduce bounces. I use a different tool

Curtis B.
Founder in USA

Cool Product - Horrible Service

Kommentare: Cool product terrible management.

The software seemed packed with cool features, lists and other templates that I was super excited to use.

I started a trial a few months ago, and got busy. The system locked me out from using any of the features. Beware - they expect you to pay for any previous months, even though the system will lock you out entire and is not usable, they consider it "active" - The billing system, in my opinion, is totally fraudulent. The staff appeared completely aware of the issue and was being very pushy. The system appeared to want to charge me $480 as soon as I put my credit card in there, I was only expecting to pay $120.

Andrey R.
Andrey R.
Marketing Business Development Manager in Bulgarien

Saves time and helps reach people easier

Kommentare: Before to use NinjaOuteach I lost many hours in marketing outreach. So now I can reach more prospects for the same time.

NinjaOutreach helps me to track more effectively who I have emailed and then organize a follow-up. The response rate of my emails get 25% higher and keep my time for the most important task during the day.

If there are more explanation manuals on how to work with Ninja Outreach will be great. For some particular tasks, I wasted time to figure out exactly how it works.

Ganesh B.
Ganesh B.
Digital Marketer in Indien

Best for Sending Email Campaigns

Kommentare: It is a good Marketing tool for email outreach, I recommend it...

The email template design interface is simple and neat clicks and open tracking feature working fine Inbox feature is amazing as we can compose a quick mail manually or by using our own template

Filters in finding influencers can be definitely improved TikTok Integration not live, so we cannot find TikTok Influencers

Dustin S.
Dustin S.
E-commerce Site Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This was a complete SCAM

Kommentare: We have worked with many agencies and this is hands down the worst experience we have ever had. BUT there are 2 sides to every story - we should have not taken their word that they would deliver what they said they would - we should have done more research - but at the same time we have a responsibility to let other brands and companies know that there are better options than Ninja Outreach

There is nothing we liked or can recommend about this - the customer service was prompt and always available - but NOTHING was ever resolved of delivered.

That they took $1000 to deliver zero traffic to our site,

Managing Member in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good Concept but only OK execution. Not great for Sales Outreach

Kommentare: If you're coming in to NinjaOutreach with prebuilt lists and you just need a platform to send from Gmail with scheduled follow-up, this will get the job done. However, don't count on the search tool for bringing any extra value and be prepared for system bugs and breaks with little assistance from customer support.

Really good lifetime plan offering. Pretty simple to use.

Customer service is really lacking, poor contact management, search tool is largely useless

Patrick F.
photographer & semi-pro coffee drinker in Neuseeland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Awesome tool for SEO outreach for those new to SEO outreach strategies

Kommentare: I've found Ninja Outreach easy to use and easy to learn as you go.

I like the fact that Ninja Outreach has easy to follow instructional videos easily accessible within the web app. I also love the fact that Ninja Outreach highlights various SEO outreach strategies and helps you to use these strategic approaches to improving your SEO. As I'm totally new to SEO outreach (but not SEO itself) this was a super helpful feature for me.

The monthly plan cost is three times as expensive as the annual plan monthly fee and I think this will catch a lot of people out. They, like me, will quickly look at the pricing page (which shows the much cheaper annual plan monthly fee of around US$40) and base their decision to trial this product on that price only to discover it will actually cost them three times that amount if they wish to upgrade to a monthly paid plan.

Felice L.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but there's still room for improvements

Kommentare: Overall, Ninja Outreach is a good tool to speed up our influencer outreach campaign. With the help of Ninja Outreach, we're able to cut down the time (in half) in verifying a 'Quality' influencers through its metrics presentation. It also saves us quite some time in the follow up process.

I like that this software present all influencer metrics at a glance, such as country, email address, engagement rate, etc. It helps me a lot in deciding whether an influencer is a keeper. I also like that the tool allow me to track the email open and reply rate, so I can improve my pitches to influencers.

I think the user interface could be made better. It's a little clunky and slow to my liking. When I searched for an Instagram influencer, I want to copy the email address to my Excel sheet for record, the tool wouldn't let me copy information. I have to type the email out myself, which is taking a little time. I hope Ninja Outreach can take a look at this matter as it is built to save us time.

Mary M.
Sales Manager in China
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

100 % Satisfactory, 100% Recommendation

Kommentare: fantastic experience with 100% SATISFACTION

The software is excellent and very helpful for capturing Prospecting clients and outreach CRM. Everything is totally amazing! I didn't regret spending our hard-earned money on this unforgettable software. I 100% Recommend

capturing Prospecting clients and email autamation

Mike J.
SMO in China
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is a best outreach tool

Kommentare: This software has a lot of bloggers and influencers, and can also help me send emails, saving me a lot of time, so I highly recommend this tool.

There are a lot of resource pages in the Ninja Tool, and there are a lot of excellent resources. It can also send email templates for me to send. In short, this is a great tool. I highly recommend the ninjaoutreach tool. The interface is very simple, you only need to search for your niche keywords, it will show you many influencers, and it will automatically send you emails to contact those bloggers, which saves me a lot of time, it makes My traffic has doubled

I have only recently started using this tool, and I have not found any shortcomings yet.

Larry R.
Growth Strategist in Kolumbien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Come understand the world of Influencer Marketing

Kommentare: I'm working with clients to show them the value of utilizing influencers as a channel to reach their audiences. Leverage is key to building practical business models. My clients are to leverage the resources from other providers while finding ways to reciprocate this value. Ninjaoutreach makes it easier for me to bring my point across and show just how effective influencers can be.

I love how Ninaoutreach curates a vast collection of influencers across the entire landscape. You can find influencers in any category and scale your way up based on pricing and notoriety.

I signed up for the plan and the UI changed quite a bit. I'm not sure if it was because I had the lower tier, but it seemed to provide a better UI experience when I previewed the platform. Hopefully, there is a tutorial to bring me back to the original interface.

Publisher Development Associate in USA
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service by Tarek!!

Kommentare: Tarek provided me with great customer service. My trial cancellation didn't go through due to lack of connectivity and Tarek was able to get me 9 out of 12 months refunded . SUper appreciative of that!

I like the ease of use. It's pretty visual and intuitive.

It just didn't quite fit what my company needs at the moment. Awaiting decision from higher ups, but surely extremely useful for those looking for influencer across platforms like instagram.

Lead SEO Specialist in Dänemark
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for outreach

Kommentare: Great experience, in the weekly tasks, following up on people's responses.

Easy to set up automated follow-up flow for our outreaches to blogs.

Importing CSV's is quite hard to get to work. The same goes for connecting Gmail with NinjaOutreach. After long time in contact with customer service we managed to get it to work.

Deepak D.
MAnager in Nepal
Design, Selbstständig

The Customer Support

Kommentare: Customer Support is Very Good and they have solved my problem properly. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for helping me to connect my Gmail account to ninja outreach. Thank You!

Awesome Customer Support. I am very happy with Customer Care.

Not User-Friendly Customization. We can't understand/use it easily.

Daren N.
Founder in Israel

Ninjaoutreach product review

Kommentare: I'm mainly using ninjaoutreach for link building.
The tools saves me plenty of time having the functions i need building a backlinking campaign all in one roof.

- tagging and segmenting - easy to setup a campaign - list building

- slow inbox - email providers disconnect frequently - Lack of outreach features (A/B testing) - Lack of integrations with other tools.

I love Ninja Outreach

Kommentare: My experience with Ninja Outreach as been really good.
As they say about the Grateful Dead: They are not the best at what they do, they are the ONLY ones who do what they do! (There are competitors, but by and large the database is not as good)

The best part of Ninja Outreach is the quality of their database. The fact that they have curated a wonderful database of influencers, bloggers, writers, and business people means that when I search for a niche I know I am getting a really good list of people that have really good social signals. In addition you can see all sorts of data about each person/company and it lets you make good decisions about whether to contact them or not.

The app is a little slow sometimes. They could improve the response time of queries and page loading.

Jamie C.
Editor in Irland
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Easy and efficient!

Kommentare: Overall, it is an easy to use and efficient piece of software. I've double my revenue!

Ninjaoutreach takes the hassle out of contacting leads and clients.

I can't think of any drawbacks off the top of my head.

April G.

Buyer Beware

Kommentare: This company operates like a SCAM. Once you enter your credit card info for the free trial please be aware that you WILL be charged for their most expensive subscription even if you cancel before the trial is over. When you complain they will act like they are doing you a favor by giving you a partial refund. Since we were downgraded to a lesser plan my agency attempted to use the software briefly but it really doesn’t work as advertised. At the end of the year, I went into the website and cancelled our subscription but they billed my card again claiming the cancellation didn’t go through. Now they want to negotiate with me to only refund me 50% of the rate. It’s simply bad business to hold customers hostage. We haven’t even logged into their system in 6 months and despite a timely cancellation we are out of pocket another $900.

Nothing. It never worked effectively for us.

Clunky, hard to configure, doesn’t work as advertised.

Karan K.
Junior Project Manager in Dänemark

A great tool for influencer marketing

NinjaOutreach is a smart influencer and marketing analysis platform which can be used over a wide variety of social media. Especially on Instagram and YouTube, it is helpful. The Instagram API is unique and a great addition. Using the software you can filter through millions of influencers and find the match for your target audience, which is great for when we have to design influencer marketing. Anyone in marketing wants a holistic software that allows them to manage big campaigns or multiple campaigns easily and comes with built-in features such as CRM. This is what made them unique

Email integration could be better and improved.

Chris N.

Greatm tool for Outreach & SEO

Makes all parts of outreach MUCH easier saving me time and money Makes finding quality backlinks easier Helps with all types of research Easy to use Great instructions & articles full of new ideas on how to use

Doesn't seem to have Twitter search anymore

Judy B.
Assistant in Litauen
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent outreach platform

Kommentare: The overall experience is great.

The tool is easy to use and contains plenty of great features.

Follow up emails were being sent as separate emails when we first started to use this platform, but this issue has been fixed recently.