Filtern nach:

Über HelloNote

Web-based application that allows physical, occupational, and speech therapists to create comprehensive patient documents.

Erfahre mehr über HelloNote

Michael C.
Michael C.
CEO in USA

I worked with team on the planning for a customized roll out of HelloNote and he was great!

The team was able to come up with a plan to build a customized product that integrated with other systems that my client used. They were able to meet all of my client needs and were extremely professional and helpful along the way.

I really like all features of this software, in particular the customization. Really no negatives.

Marie carmel D.
OTR Clinical Director in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HELLONOTE is the BEST Software among many I used in the past decade.

Kommentare: My experience with Hellonote had been wonderful. The customer service staff is the best!

As an OTR, it was time consuming to research for months for a good documentation software for my rehab company. I was introduced to HELLONOTE by another OTR after I reported to her my experience with the software I had just signed up with. What I like the most about HELLONOTE, is the customer service and staff knowledge about specific inquiries. The staff members are prompt to reply to your questions. The staff members don't make you feel like you are bothering them, they are always pleasant via " help" on the screen, phone and/or email to answer to your questions. HELLONOTE is the best software I have ever used in the rehab industry. HELLONOTE was created by skilled therapists who are knowledgeable about the latest UPDATES for good documentation and prevent insurance denials. It is a very easy software to use. The step by step video trainings make learning the system so easy. It is all inclusive with the latest CMS and other regulations for documentation and billing system compliance. HelloNote also includes other wonderful features that decrease stress and increase time management, among these features the autosave, data population/carry over, outgoing eFax, to send POC to MD or request referral and create your own template notes. Don't forget about the system updates which allows a customer to send feedback and comment to the HELLONOTE support team periodically for updates. It is very AFFORDABLE!

It is very minor what I don't like about the system. I hope in the future once you enter your time in the patient's Schedule EVENT for a visit, it will carry over to the note page. At this time, you must manually re enter the date and time on the note page. The billing set up with other intermediaries can be improved besides that, HELLONOTE TEAM is very supportive to its customers.

Marawan A.
PT/DPT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Excellent EMR Software

4 letztes Jahr

The EMR system is fairly easy, From scheduling your appointments, running statistical reports to finalizing Patient’s notes and documents! You have everything you need in a compact compliant And Reliable software.

It doesn’t have appointments Reminders For upcoming visits.

Lina S.
Admin Assistant in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Switching To HelloNote Made Our Practice Successful and Efficient

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been amazing, from inception to current. New therapists that join our team always praise the system.

To start, HelloNote is the most friendliest EMR company I have seen. They imported all my patient demographics without any hassle (and no fees), then we had a live training so the software was set up for us to use from Day 1. Also, the system is very user-friendly and easy to learn along the way. Any questions, the support team is very helpful regardless of when we reach out. I also love that the team is always open to new ideas! Working with HelloNote truly made our practice more efficient and successful. Can't thank them enough!

I can't think of any negatives. Any questions or concerns I have get resolved very fast! If there was ever a concern, Hellonote is open to adding new features.

Erin G.
owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Only Great Experiences with HelloNote EMR software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am a new physical therapy practice owner- have used many types of EMR software in my career but never needed to be the end user as well as administrator for any such software! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have been highly responsive to all my questions, concerns during the onboarding process continuing to today nearly one year as a user. The HelloNote team are prompt and efficient in helping their customers solve any issues thoroughly and quickly. The actual personal contact via email and phone offered by the HelloNote team is very much a rarity these days. I really appreciate being able to reach out and either speak to a real human or receive a fast email response to any of my questions, concerns. Without question, the customer service at HelloNote is outstanding- which makes their product even more valuable to me as a business owner.

The HelloNote team recently upgraded and finetuned their note templates- very streamlined, easy to use with intuitive functions and features. I also like that it integrates my medical record documentation, billing and patient tracking software in one place for greater efficiency.

To my knowledge, there is no current way to attach a document/attachment download directly into a specific note rather than saving to the general document download area. That would be an excellent upgrade to current capabilities.

Sam W.
COO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best decision

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Amazing software! Great customer service. Couldn't be happier.

I like the Ease of use. HelloNote provides amazing reports for everything we need. They always work with us if there's any way to make our experience better.

I can't really think of any cons...I'm extremely satisfied with Hellonote.

Paige O.
OTR/L, Owner and CEO of Occupational Therapy Solutions in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Review of HelloNote

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience has been excellence. Any issue that I’ve had has been resolved quickly.

I like that when you have a question, you can actually speak to a live representative instead of a Robot. This software is user friendly and can be assessed anywhere, which allows me to be more time efficient.

The price to Utilize this software is high, especially for someone who is both the administrator and treating therapist... there is a cost for each instead to utilize the program despite I’m one person.

Kara W.
Owner/Occupational Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Hellonote is great for Private Practice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Documentation and Billing.

It is easy to use, great customer support.

Anytime I have a con, they will work to solve it and improve their system.

Andrea S.
Occupational therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

I love HelloNote

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I cannot recommend HelloNote enough. The HelloNote team has been amazing with helping me through this process of running my own business. I had zero billing experience when I started this journey, so it was quite frightening. However, I took the leap and went with HelloNote for all my EMR needs. Signing up with HelloNote was the best decision I have made! What I love about the team at HelloNote is they do not treat you like a number, but they treat you like a colleague. I always reach out regarding questions I have, even things they have went over in the past, and they are always there with guidance. Again, I have had the best experience with HelloNote, and although I have not worked with other EMR companies (as being an owner) I could not imagine having this same experience with another company.

I enjoy the ease of use with the software

I haven’t found a dislike yet, but I have only used this software for 9 months.

Desiree W.
Physical therapist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good customer service

There’s definitely a learning curve, but if I ever have an issue, the IT/help team is super responsive and helps me tie up loose ends with minimal wait time

At times, the server moves a little slowly, which can be frustrating when you’re ready to be Done working for the day

Jeff P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

HelloNote Recommended

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent product and customer service

Designed for skilled therapists. Very easy to use and write evaluations and daily notes

Would like a little more streamlined billing process but overall still good.

Claudian D.
Physical therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

5 letztes Jahr

Easy to use, great customer service. Was able to receive support directly from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Not applicable, enjoyed using the product