Über Bubble

Cloudbasierte Lösung, mit der Unternehmen ohne Programmierkenntnisse mobile und Webanwendungen erstellen und entwerfen können.

Erfahre mehr über Bubble

Beyond satisisfied with the ease of use and speed of websites built.

At first I had problems with understanding it. I suggest a more specific manual.

Bewertungen zu Bubble

Bubble hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 323 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bubble bereits verwendet?

Samantha

Nice to have

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Laurie
Laurie
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Like using Figma to design an app but it's functional

Kommentare: If you have good ideas paired with the time and desire to learn how to build your own app in Bubble, it is a fantastic, very empowering tool. Developing apps is hard, but Bubble makes developing an app without prior app development experience a lot less painful than you might expect. It definitely helps to tap in to the community for support and tutorials.

Plain language expression composing and drag and drop design.

My own inexperience with app logic has been the only difficulty using Bubble.

Julie
Julie
Bubble developer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

A great no-code platform to build MVPs and more

Kommentare: I started Bubble to build my company's app. Now that it's up and running I'm a full time bubble freelancer. I really love my job, I work on a lot of different apps and it's a real pleasure to open my bubble editor every day. My clients are super satisfied.

What was most important for me at the beginning is that you can really build anything you want. I tried no code platforms before but there was always something that I couldn't do and my clients were disappointed. Now with bubble anything they ask, I can build. With the new responsive engine it's super easy to build beautiful apps in no time that work on all devices.

I think the learning curve is pretty steep. When you start you immediately see the potential of Bubble but to achieve what you really want, you need to work a lot and learn a lot.

Duarte
CEO in Portugal
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy of learning if you already have some basics

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very good. Always eager to learn more and curious to know what will be the next releases from the team!

The flexibility. You can basically build anything.

The content of the learning center and from video tutorials are only for beginners when you start already dominate bubble but you still have lots of room for improvement is quite difficult to find content

Scot
Spec trades contractor in USA
Bau, Selbstständig

Auto-pay is next to impossible to cancel.

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Tried it. Didn’t like it. Couldn’t cancel it. After paying for it over a year I finally had to change my bank account to keep them from robbing me through auto-pay. I have nothing good to say after being ripped off for a year. Bubble.io SUCKS!!

The concept is cool. There are a plethora of detailed videos for every conceivable option with developing apps. So many in fact it becomes an adventure finding answers to things easily solved with standard programming. One could spend a lot of time learning how to find out how to find out how to write an app for canceling service with bubble.

It’s easier to write code than to learn how this works.

Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best Full Stack Website builder

It's the only no code builder that includes a great database built in, this allows us to create all the website with only one tool. Coming from a development background it's really easy to use.

You don't own the code and everything is hosted in Bubble servers so you depende on them.

Jose Ramon
Owner in Mexiko
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

José ramon

Kommentare: I like it, I stared to use it two weeks ago and I already started a live project

Al the possible things that you can do in the platform

It’s hard to understand all the data queries

Dakota
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Bubble is great but has lots of room for improvement

Kommentare: I like the platform and will stick with it for a while. Bubble offers much more control over competitors.

Bubble is good enough but has lots of room to grow. I'm optimistic on their future.

Requires lots of workarounds and is missing some features like mobile development for now. Documentation for newcomers to the platform could be improved.

Founder in Kanada
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My experience with Bubble

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Easy to start using and progress. There are a lot of tutorials and a large community of people that can support development as well.

Very steep learning curve. I initially started developing with Bubble but gave up after a few weeks due to how difficult it was to learn. But the resources I discovered help improve the platform.

Sébastien
President in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Why using it

It is easy, powerful and all in one. It is secure.

It is proprietary and the data interface could be more useful and ergonomic.

Piotr
Senior Dev in Polen

Best choice ever

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

No Code and simplicity and easy to manage

Price of course 🥴 will be nice to have some discount

Alex
Codenaut in Spanien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bubble is almost allmighty, just needs a more complex conditional logic for workflows :)

Kommentare: We are creating a web app for libraries, for managing and access recourses. Part of this involves transferring or communicating (with API) information from our current internal business application (based on Filemaker). We were trying even to replace part (if not all) of this internal app into Bubble, because of all the powerful things previously mentioned, but the lack of complex logic/expressions also mentioned, forces us to resign for now and keep developing both application environments (communicated via API) and duplicating data, which makes it much more difficult and inefficient than a single environment.

1) Design flexibility: the freedom of working with a blank space, which requires probably more time investment and craft building in both design and workflows, but allows a lot of flexibility and almost limitless possibilities. 2) Data relationship: the logic of the database, where instead of relations between tables, it works with fields as objects to access records in other tables. In the beginning, was hard to get used but once I got it, it is just a superpowerful logic. 3) Privacy/access settings: the privacy rules, workflows and hiding properties which combined allows making parts of the app and database public or private for specific users, and therefore for public webs, internal apps, customers apps.

It’s major achilles heel for me is the expression system, both for allowing more complex logic and better expression editor (right now is a mess editing an existing dynamic expression). Implement a good condicional logic (case, if) along with internal expression variables (let) would allow making almost anything. This is really a huge thing, it is difficult to describe how this impacts or may impact an app, the complex logic and expressions (complex conditional expressions, better editing, variables) is the 50% of a complex real application. Improving this, would make Bubble a fantasy, a total killer solution.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Hi Alex, thank you so much for your review! We are so glad to hear you are enjoying being a Bubble user. Our team is constantly working towards improving the expression system, so we really value your feedback on that front. I've actually gone ahead and submitted your suggestions to our Product team for their consideration as we continue to grow and improve our platform. Thank you for your feedback and kind words - we look forward to seeing what you build with Bubble!

Arnaud
CEO in Frankreich
Internet, Selbstständig

One of the best no-code tool for building Apps

all in one, lots of features, extendable with plugins, API

canvas design, learning curve for a non dev

Gregor
Gregor
Director in UK
Informationsdienst, Selbstständig

No-code development to solve almost any problem

Kommentare: Without Bubble, my business simply wouldn't be able to respond as quickly to the changes our customers need & demand. Its features save me time and give end users an excellent experience.

Bubble allows you to deploy software quickly, whether you're just creating a prototype, showing off a demo, or providing a full end-to-end experience.Need to change or update something? Fix it, deploy it, and end users simply need to refresh their page. Need to test something out? There's clear separation of development and live versions, and you can copy data easily between the two if you need to.It's also really simple to make mobile- & tablet-friendly websites using Bubble's responsive layout, or you can make mobile versions of pages and set up the logic to direct to these very easily.Bubble also handles databases, helps you keep them secure, and presents them to you in a user-friendly way so they're easy for you to structure on setup and get what you need out of them, either by searching in Bubble's backend or presenting that data to the user.It's also easy to integrate other products from across the web, with an API connector if you want to do it yourself, or thousands of community-provided plugins if you want really simple solutions.

Like all software, Bubble has its quirks to get used to. Want to clear certain things in your app (like a field in a database)? Well, the delete icon doesn't always fully delete; you'll need to find the 'Optimise application' button deep in your settings and fully delete there.Bubble also thrives on its plugins for the best functionality. However, plugins are a mixed bag: Bubble doesn't do much quality checking, so some just don't do what you need them to. Plugin documentation is often thin on the ground, or totally non-existent, even for plugins Bubble publish themselves. Sometimes documentation for a plugin is a 1,000+ post thread on the Bubble Forum - imagine searching StackOverflow, but every problem about that language was in one enormous thread - which makes it really difficult to find a solution for your problem. Relying on plugins also means Bubble is reliant on its community continuing to maintain these plugins; I hope that with time Bubble is looking to build in some of the features of its most popular plugins to the core app to secure both its own business and the workings of the businesses that make Bubble apps!Bubble are great with support queries, but feeding back anything that isn't a bug can be difficult. They have an 'ideaboard', where users can upvote good ideas, but it's unclear what priority these ideas fall under, or if they're in scope at all. The Bubble Forum is unreliable: many posts get no helpful replies, even fewer get replies from Bubble staff.

Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, but it will frustrate you

Kommentare: I am building two prototypes or MVPs for insurance system applications using Bubble, and have run into a lot of obstacles trying to get past the Bubble limitations. The Bubble coaching ecosystem is tremendously helpful in surmounting these obstacles, and we have been able to get past most or all of them - but only after spending days beating our heads against the wall until someone is able to put us on the right path. But once you get past the roadblocks, it seems like there isn't much you can't find a way to do.

Bubble is very powerful, and its model for building apps is good. It doesn't take long to get the basics down. The user community is really strong and helpful. And the fact that regular humans can write plugins for it is important (see the "what don't I like about it" section).

Out of the box, Bubble has some significant limitations. And my problem with it is that there are user built workarounds for many or most of them, but there's no intuitive way to figure out which limitations are absolute, and which can be overcome using plugins or wacky workarounds. Like - you can only upload 200 rows of data at a time to Bubble - unless you happen to know about a plugin that allows you to do unlimited uploads, but only by jumping through hoops that you won't figure out yourself until someone shows you how to get past it. Or - you can't take data in one data type and create different data types from it. Well, actually you can, but you have to use a backend workflow to do it, which is not obvious. Once you see it it's easy, but until someone shows you, you wouldn't think to try the solution. At least I and my team didn't. Also - I really wish they would use more standard language in their naming conventions - Bubble "data types" should be "tables", Bubble "things" should be "rows" (or even "objects"). It makes it really hard to describe what you are doing with people when we can't get a handshake on what the words mean.

Marc
Marc
Product Manager in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great way to test out working solutions and ideas

Kommentare: Having a tool like bubble is really great. There are only a few occasions where it hasn't been possible to use bubble but most of the time it's my go to tool for real life prototyping. Although there is no real support from Bubble themselves, there's a forum where you'll most likely find the answer to your problem. The forums search isn't great so i've found it's best to use Google to search the site. The UI isn't amazing but if you're used to wireframing tools such as Moqup then you'll get to grips with this pretty quickly

Bubble allows me as a Product Manager to prototype working solutions that we can test with real users, without the need of a developer. This helps get feedback early on before we have racked up expensive development costs. The learning curve is steep, but once you've got the hang of how to work with Bubble most things can be prototyped with it. We're able to create new feature ideas that can connect to our main app. Existing users of our app can easily log into the prototype and start using the new feature. They're able to provide us feedback right away.

One of the limitations of Bubble is that the API Connector can't handle API Responses that contain nested arrays. This means we're unable to use Bubble when working with large data sets or to display graphs when using these types of API responses. Additionally the process of having to use API Workflows to save items to separate lines in the database can be a bit tricky. As we're not using this app on a daily basis it takes some time to refresh your memory on how to do this correctly. Also don't expect 100% accuracy in saving data to the database using this method. It sometimes misses out some of rows in the table, which can cause problems if you need a prototype that is completely flawless.

François
Senior Manager in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Bubble review from non-IT no code developer

Kommentare: It's fantastic !

Bubble is super fast at building & deploy a functional solution. You can do everything you want at pixel level. Workflows are fully under your control... there is really no limits (in comparison with other no-code tools). You can call any API you want & even add code if it's really necessary (i never had to do it). You can test & debug everything directly so you make very few mistakes. The (not so) new responsive engine makes it super easy to build responsive for any screen size.

The "components" library can be improved to save huge amount of time. But some exists out of the box but need additional subscription on third party partners. It could save tons of hours to have pre-built page templates and configurable small components like "x-closing window", popups, menus, etc. just like we can style every type of input, text, button, etc. it could be nice to be able to build and save our "small component library" (maybe it can be done with reusable elements but it's not that clear.Have some wizard to set up the basic layout in the most efficient way could be nice : main menu with Option set and Repeating group, single index page with hiding groups "with url parameters" on that same menu option set, etc.

Joe
Founder & CEO in UK
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Never expected to get this far...

Kommentare: I'm actually really pleased I found Bubble which I did after hearing a throwaway comment made by someone giving a Ted talk. I was quoted horrible amounts of money to create my app and Bubble has enabled me to complete a prototype that I'm hoping to get into testing very soon and for very little cash. Bubble is surprisingly feature rich and I've been able to do some really advanced stuff (in my novice opinion).

Bubble is relatively straightforward to use once you've established the basics. It's very feature rich and there's a fantastic community to ask for help.

I found the initial steps confusing. Some of the language is simultaneously too simple and confusing (eg, "Thing" is ambiguous and concepts like "Data Source" and "Type of Data" need to be explained fully at the outset - I never found this). Luckily I understood relational databases but Bubble simplifies this concept to such and extent that it makes one worry that something's being missed. When getting into more complicated aspects of Bubble, it's the community that helps out via the Forum or YouTube. YouTubes are often far too long or simply incomprehensible and it can be hugely frustrating trying to arrive at a solution and often there is simply SO much information to read it's impossible.

Alexandra
Alexandra
Founder in Zypern
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bubble enabled my startup to some to life with 2 deployed versions in less than 6 months!

Kommentare: We started our online music school by sending zoom links to our users. Then we started coming up with features to create an experience where it feels like our users belong to an online music school and where we can be with them every step of the way. We are two musicians / business co-founders, one of us learned ux/ui and the other learned how to use bubble and we made [SENSITIVE CONTENT] happen thanks to you!

Bubble’s documentation and forum were of extreme help. I haven’t encountered any issue that I wasn’t able to find online. From a non developer perspective, when you put in the effort to understand how it works and how you should use it you’ll see how enabling and powerful it is. We built our whole beta version online music school [SENSITIVE CONTENT] on it!

The biggest challenge for us was responsiveness and changing the height of elements within pages and groups. Some helpful improvements would be: - more settings to change in responsiveness view - quick tips for commonly faced problems in responsiveness (related to height) automatically diagnosed. So for example if an element that in the editor covers the whole page but when the page size changes this element will not be covering the whole page because of a group or something you can suggest how to fix it.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Hi Alexandra, thanks so much for your review! We're thrilled to hear that you and your cofounder were able to get your school's app built with Bubble. :)

Andrew
Andrew
CEO in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bubble: Versatile, Easy to get the hang of, with helpful pre-built templates

Kommentare: Overall I found this simple and yet powerful to use. It was impressive what we could do with the system. In fact we chose to develop the system we wanted vs. buying into a fully-pre-built sass application that would have cost us lots more per month. I think it has been a good investment.

In a few months we were able to design and implement a freelancer marketplace with user management, signups, password management, workflows etc. We had no prior experience of the product and yet it was easy to grasp the concepts and start building things in a matter of minutes. The process was made easier by virtue of an app marketplace where we could purchase a template that did some/or most of what we wanted. From there it was straightforward to customise it to be the way we wanted it. If we'd kept it the same we could probably have launched in a matter of days, but we wanted to make some changes to suit our needs. It was surprising to me just how versatile a development environment this is. Sometimes these no-code environments can restrict you by making you follow their model - but Bubble seems to have a lot of functionality without making it mind-bogglingly complicated. I suspect you can make almost any kind of website or web application you want with this tool.

The responsive page design is a bit hard to get your head around at first, and sometimes you get slightly erratic results. I believe they are making some improvements to this in a coming release, but it is useable even now.

Antwort von Bubble Group

Thanks so much for your review; we're glad to hear that you've been able to build your app with Bubble! We are indeed working on a revamp of our Responsive engine, and are hoping to get that live to users soon. :)

Bill
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difference Maker

I needed an application that I could build myself to save costs.With bubble I can do all the coding, design and deployments by myself. Additionally I neededo rhe software to be workflow intensive and UI complex.With Bubble I was able to accomplish all thise things and am now running a very profitable business.

Some things required creative workarounds. Also the pricing at the highest tier is more expensive than I would like.

Igor
Customer Success Team Leader in Polen
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good platform for MVPs or not big websites

Kommentare: We are happy now. We built our app, and it is running smoothly.

What I like the most is the fact that Bubble is quite easy to learn, although it is hard to master. After a while, we can create almost anything we like.

It has weird bugs. Sometimes the editor is not responding OK on Chrome, or some workflows are not working on mobiles while they are working on desktops. Usually, you can find a workaround.

Ritesh
Founder and CEO in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Most powerful No Code platform out there

The simplicity with which you can build apps. There is a learning curve but once you learn, there is no stopping back.

Very slow if you have to manipulate 1000s of records at once.

Alex
CTO in Deutschland
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Slow Speed / Not Great Support / Expensive

Kommentare: We used Bubble to create an MVP. However, the speed is very disappointing. Also it is very buggy. Some days, some of the functionality (e.g. taking payments) just stop working. Or the layout brakes without any changes from the developer's side. The biggest downside is definitely the speed. It is not possible to run production apps on bubble because of that. Another big issue is the support. Imagine paying 500USD per month not being able to get real life support. The tech support needs days to reply to simple questions. Additionally not being really helpful. E.g. their reply to the speed issue was: 4 seconds load time on most of the pages is OK. Well... maybe it was in 1995, not in 2022.

It's easy to start with and speed up the development of a prototype.

1) It is very (!) very slow. All simple operations take very long to load. 2) It is very expensive. If you are on production mode (that has still very unacceptable speed), you pay over 500USD per month 3) The support is slow and not great. They charged wrong credit card and don't want to refund it. So be aware of financial problems you might experience.

Welby
CTO in Brasilien

Best customized no-code platform

Kommentare: Very good experience, using the platform to develop custom apps for client for more than 4 years.

Extremely customized development.Easy API integrationFull Stack

Poor Database integrationPoor database speed and data manipulation speed

Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The No-Code is eating the digital world

Kommentare: Bubble gives me an opportunity to build anything without knowing how to code, so I have built some good stuff with it like menus app for restaurant, applied some automation on my workflow. But always there's something needed to fix because some APIs and integrations must be updated.

The concept that there's no need to know how to code to build full functional apps

The latency. Whenever I built an app with bubble I find out that the other solution (build with real programmers) in market is faster.