Über Brokermint

Einfache und effiziente Verwaltung all deiner Backoffice-Aufgaben für Immobilien: von der Provisionsverfolgung über die Buchhaltung bis hin zum Onboarding!

Erfahre mehr über Brokermint

Brian S.
Instructional Systems Designer
Militär, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Easy to Use and keep files organized"

Kommentare: Overall, I really like using Brokermint. The learning curve is not steep, and it's a great way to share and organize contract files.

Vorteile: I've used Brokermint with two different companies now, and it is incredibly easy to use. I used to keep very detailed files on my hard drive, and backed up on an external drive. Brokermint helps me organize my files much easier with their checklists and backing them up on my hard drive after a transaction is finished is much easier than trying to keep up with multiple versions on my harddrive(s).

Nachteile: There isn't much I don't like, but there are a few design features that took me a while to learn. For example, when you add a new task to a checklist - first time I did this, I needed to add a document, but forgot to check the box, then I didn't have permission to delete that task. Also, when you upload a document, it doesn't become visible until you also select "Submit". I learned this the hard way the first time, when my broker was looking for a document I uploaded, but never submitted.

Controller
  • Bewertet am 3.10.2019

"Best Features for the Price, Great Customer Service"

Kommentare: To get a better product, you'd have to spend more money. We found workarounds for any issues we were having, and the cost savings is worth it for that. I think this product would work very well for a brokerage with fewer agents, but we had 100+, so the workarounds were a little time consuming. Overall, as an admin, I like it.

Vorteile: Brokermint mostly works just how you'd expect, which makes it easy for agents to pick up and start using with little training. Customer service is top of the line. My chats were always answered within a couple minutes. Anything requiring a phone call was easily scheduled within a reasonable time. In an emergency, I could always get help right away. As an admin, I could add an accounting checklist to each transaction, separate from the agent checklist, and I'd use that to upload a copy of the escrow deposit, bank transfer of escrow to commission, and commission payments. The agent could see these and know when they were paid.

Nachteile: It has a few quirks. One problem for agents is that you can't save a draft of an e-sign document, then come back and finish it later. It's all or nothing. The biggest for admin is that, if an agent has multiple active transactions and is going to cap mid-transaction on the next closing, commissions don't automatically update to reduce the company split on this closing, and they don't automatically zero the company split on the other active transactions. You have to re-apply the commission plan to them, which causes them to recalculate and recognize that the agent is capping.

• Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Kevin J.
CEO + Managing Broker
  • Bewertet am 23.7.2019

"Clunky User Interface with a Tremendous Learning Curve"

Kommentare: The team is open to feedback as long as it is positive. If you appear less than 100% positive in the support forums or share your frustrations in a constructive manner, the admins will disable your ability to post or comment on threads. This demonstrates a company with a dysfunctional culture and one that does not align with the values of our organization. If they would listen to the constructive feedback, BrokerMint could truly be something special (I truly believe that). Unfortunately, they are slow to respond to simple things and their actions are alienating customers.

Vorteile: It has the potential to be an amazing platform as it has all the right elements.

Nachteile: While it has all the right elements, the user interface is clunky, not intuitive and the result is a tremendous learning curve even for the most tech-savvy real estate professional. A great example of their unusual UI is that all transactions have to either be "pending" or a "listing." If you are preparing an offer to submit to a listing agent, it has to go into the system as a "pending" file, even though it is not. This skews your analytics since you will show a closed/lost rate that is artificially inflated. But wait, there is more. Need to prepare a referral agreement!? Yup, you guessed it -- pending transaction! That is just one of the issues I have with BrokerMint that has lead me to pull the plug at the end of our first contract.

• Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Jessica R.
Realtor
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"Easier RE Transactions"

Kommentare: Brokermint has been relatively easy to learn compared to our last file program. Creating and maintaining the transaction file is so much easier and cleaner. Again we are able to create tasks and multiple users which is so helpful when working with a group.

Vorteile: The thing I like most about Brokermint is the ability to ass multiple users to one file and the ability to assign and create tasks. Within our RE business we have several people working on one file and this platform helps to be sure everyone is on track and we know what needs to be done. I also love that there are features to create a ready to use form with dropped in signatures spots. It makes creating files so much easier. I feel this program helps to make each transaction smoother.

Nachteile: There are some features about saving and opening that are frustrating as far as when you think you have saved a form and it did not save some of the filled in spaces.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Barry O.
Principal Broker/Owner
  • Bewertet am 14.6.2019

"This Tech leverage helped me spool up my company without hiring staff"

Kommentare: Exceptional . . .

Vorteile: Once I learned it and realized its potential, I decided not to hire an assistant. I can see what my agents are doing and what they aren't doing, and it's awesome not to be chasing missing paperwork and signatures at last minute. When an agent brings me a commission check, I can pay immediately

Nachteile: The learning curve was kinda steep . . . and integrating with Quickbooks is still a challenge for me, so I'm still using Google Sheets to track projections and closed data

• Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Robert R.
Financial Officer - Compliance Officer
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"Free trial"

Kommentare: Definitely have issues with the online webinars. Seems like they always start late, late enough where I have left to get back to work.
Trying to figure out how to change systems - daunting task. We have about 100 transactions going on at a time.

Vorteile: Robust reporting. The interface is appealing.

Nachteile: Some functions are cumbersome. Needs to be striaght forward as agents/TCs come and go and spending time training is not time well spent - In their eyes.

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Chelsea J.
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2019

"Newbie but so far so good"

Vorteile: The layout and intuitive set up is fabulous. Very good looking site. Great customer service. Anytime there is something that we can't figure out or that we would love to see changed, we have great and quick response where the problem is easily explained or they put in an order to have it changed for us.

Nachteile: Because it's more of a complex system capable or more complex actions, it has taken us a little longer to set up and work out the kinks than originally planned.

Andrew S.
Principle Broker

"Brokermint saves time"

Kommentare: Love what Brokermint has done for my Agents myself and the growth of our business.

Vorteile: The capability to glance at the sales and sales Agents performance

Nachteile: nothing I dislike and look forward to future additions.

James A.

"Love BrokerMint"

Kommentare: If we could print the BrokerMint forms we would be WAY happier. Overall we are happy.

Vorteile: Customer Service is VERY easy to reach out to. Software is mostly easy to use.

Nachteile: No one in the office using a Mac can print any form that was filled out using BrokerMint.

Todd P.
Broker / Owner
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"BrokerMint Real Estate Back Office Software"

Kommentare: My experience with Brokermint has been very good. Support has been responsive and helpful. There has been upgrades and enhances some of which I have not even taken advantage of yet. Online videos are also very good for many questions. On top of that Brokermint is very cost competitive with many competitors and much less expensive with a lot.

Vorteile: BrokerMint offers a very comprehensive software to manage your real estate operations. It is very simple to navigate and flexible in many areas to your specific systems. It does offer good tracking of sales associates' production, commissions and allows for multiple commission schedule options. Ability for agents and staff to access transactions from mobile devices is good. Pipeline report of closed and pending transactions is great and the ability to create your own reports is a plus.

Nachteile: While the available reports and the option to create your own reports is good the layout or printed option of these reports is less than desirable. Even if you modify column widths or eliminate some data getting the printed layout you want so you can share the data is only fair. Also I wish there was an app for mobile devices to allow ease of access to the site.

Maria W.
Office Admin.
  • Bewertet am 19.10.2018

"Review of Brokermint"

Kommentare: Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

Vorteile: As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Nachteile: Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

• Bewertet am 19.10.2018
Brent P.
Owner / Broker
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Brokermint is THE transaction management solution for our firm."

Kommentare: At the time we switched to Brokermint, we had been dotloop users for years in a marketplace where dotloop was not commonly used. It worked good enough for transaction management I suppose, but at the time, there was no way to apply a checklist to a transaction (each task had to be created manually) and I didn't have a way to track commissions and get that information over to QuickBooks. Brokermint changed all that. We evaluated several competitors and kept coming back to Brokermint as the all-in-one solution we were looking for. We create transactions with MLS data, add a checklist with all items properly assigned to the person responsible for the task, push to google calendar, track commission, e-sign, review files prior to closing, and when all finished, push it all to QuickBooks for quick payment. It has transformed the way our back office runs.

Vorteile: Having the ability to track commissions inside the system, and then automatically push that information to quickbooks is a godsend. It makes tracking and paying commissions stupid simple. If you've been using excel or calculating commissions by hand, this alone will save you hours each year.

Nachteile: Most of the cons I experienced early on with the software have been addressed with updates over the time (2 years) that I've been a customer. The one thing I wish the platform did have, is the ability to customize a message when sending an e-sign request, and the ability to create signing template "overlays" as in my particular state, the state forms are each serialized, so the form has to change each time, and the template solution in place today doesn't work well with that.

Lenda W.

"Review"

Kommentare: I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

Vorteile: I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Nachteile: Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

Douglas J.
CFO

"BM review"

Kommentare: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

Vorteile: It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Nachteile: The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

Leora C.
Accountant
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2019

"Great tool for any real estate office"

Kommentare: First off, I love Brokermint! I must confess that prior to buying this program I felt that our office was running smoothly in regards to paperwork. We did however recognize that we could streamline the paperwork making the office staff more available to the brokers for other duties. In addition, we knew that we were growing at a very fast pace and needed to make some changes. We found the system so user friendly that it was a delight to use. We had researched different products for over a year and made the decision that we would give it a go and have never looked back! We have had the Brokermint team customize a couple different things for us and they are always willing to do so. In addition, in the last year they have added improvements to their product that have made it more straightforward.

Vorteile: I love the need help tab and the videos that are available for brokers to watch. The program is so very user friendly that those that have taken the time to use the system are pleased with the information that it provides them.

Nachteile: I wish that we could print off mailing labels for direct mailings from the system. It seems to me that because all that information has been added to the system, we should be able to print for each Broker, their own mailing/marketing lists.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Controller

"120+ Agent Company"

Kommentare: Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

Vorteile: It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Nachteile: Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Ann B.

"Brokermint Review"

Vorteile: Brokermint has a nice and simple look to it. I use the commission plans alot and I like that. Customer Service is top notch.

Nachteile: I wish it were just a little more intuitive and had more graphics. Agents like graphics and need it to be super intuitive or they don't use it and from a broker standpoint it becomes a chore to always be forcing them to use it. It is one of the better ones out there. I want to integrate QBooks but have heard that the integration isn't great. I wish they integrated with Docusign..

Kyle R.
Transaction Coordinator
Immobilien, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"Simple and useful transaction functionality"

Kommentare: Overall, BrokerMint has been great for our brokerage. It stores all of our documents/records, keeps track of finances, and keeps us in check with the tasks.

Vorteile: I've been using BrokerMint for 2.5 years now with my real estate brokerage, and in terms of individual transactions, it does it all. We can easily create transactions with specific checklists for each type (buyers, sellers, different jurisdictions) and BrokerMint auto-populates the needed fields and tasks. Tasks can be assigned to different users, we can track financial details like credits and referrals, and each real estate agent can see what they are getting paid clearly with the Commission Statements built into BrokerMint. Love it!

Nachteile: The reporting is definitely the weakest feature in BrokerMint, at least from my use. I think because there are so many variables (brokerage vs. agent, rentals vs. sales, closed vs. cancelled vs. active, referrals vs. regular) it's hard to find the data you want. I feel like I would search in a few different reports with the same criteria and get different results. The data is there, just needs cleaning up.

Maria W.
Office Administrator

"Brokermint Review II"

Kommentare: The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

Vorteile: It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Nachteile: Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Bob H.
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"Slick and quick, but needs some polish"

Kommentare: Lots of exciting ideas, but poor implementation makes this minimal value as a productivity tool for the individual broker. Not enough space in the edit controls here to describe the issues and solutions.

Vorteile: I've only used the transaction feature so far, but web response is very good. Navigation is clearly organized. Timeline concept and reminders are a valuable feature. Pipeline revenue design is very well thought out. The biggest value is the transaction due dates. We don't have transaction coordinators, so software that does the obvious (contect due dates based on contract events) eliminates the need for a support employee which is really expensive. The only problem is, I can't control the accuracy. See cons
I like I can save custom views of contacts, but it's going to be a mess when I'm a few years into this. See cons. The calendar feature is an excellent value feature. I can see clearly what I need to do on any given day. This could save me a ton of time; except I can't fix incorrect dates. See cons

Nachteile: Only one of my two transactions is in the pipeline. No indication why. This is a major defect. What if I had dozens; it would be impossible to know my pipeline is not accurate if just one small transaction were missing. Contacts need a filter option, which requires attributes on contacts. For example, it's unlikely a seller contact will be needed again, or at least within 5 years. No big deal when I'm starting, but when I've had 300+ people over the years it gets unwieldy. The filtering option is very inefficient. It's 7 clicks to find all my clients, and 7 more to undo it. Worse, there's no U/I indicating my filter is in place. While I can create custom filters, I can't select more than one "type". So creating a "Vendors" list is impossible as there are many types of vendors, many types of clients. Transaction due dates simply aren't trustworthy. Since I can't edit the date of a document, I can't fix the dates to match reality. For example, inspection contingencies have dates that change more than once depending on responses.

Liz W.
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Great Platform, Plenty of room to grow!"

Kommentare: We've had a great experience with Brokermint for the past year and a half as customers. The webinars and education that they are willing to extend to their clients is above and beyond. And has inspired us to spend more time in Q&A webinars for our office, and small tutorial videos for our clients!

Vorteile: I like the intuitive layout and the transparency the pipeline and transaction management calendar give to our agents. The easy color coded guide and timeline on specific properties helps our back of office staff stay on task and up to date with whats going on daily/weekly with our Agents.

Nachteile: Sometime especially when splitting documents, the website will freeze. Or crash. And leave the documents in the unsorted folder. As we have watched this program grow, our cons have grown smaller and smaller. You can watch the progress they are making behind the scenes! Communication is great, and they will always submit an idea to the tech team. That makes it feel like a more collaborative database. Syncing with our local MLS and mapping all the documents we would have to use in a transaction would be the most helpful moving forward though. Overall, great program!

Kristian D.
Real Estate Agent
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Brokermint Agent Review"

Kommentare: Overall it is an easy and effective tool that cuts my work time in half in comparison to other systems I have used in the past. I love the simple layout! I never got overwhelmed with the system.

Vorteile: I love the pipeline! It makes planing and growing your business easy! You can clearly see what months you are at a high volume and what months need a marketing plan. I Plan and execute marketing plans using the pipeline. The second thing I love about this system is the ease in creating new transactions. I have noticed using previous systems the amount of information required to create a transaction is significant. It would take me so long to gather all the information required to create a transaction. It was like inputting two listings for one transaction. This system cut that time in half and the additional information is optional so if you need to get that RPA uploaded in a limited timeframe, you can get it done!

Nachteile: I wish I had the option to delete documents in a checklist that are not relevant to the current transaction, keeping them in the checklist but having the ability to customize it for the current transaction.
The dates do not reset with an extension so my checklists are always in the red.
I can't attach more than one document to a task. For example, the task Addendum can only have one document attached to it. If I have 3 Addendums in one transaction, I have to create three tasks.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Justin M.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 12.6.2019

"Brokermint is great for transaction management but could be better"

Kommentare: Overall I would say that Brokermint is definitely worth the cost. There is a lot of value and it's relativity easy for even a new user to understand and use. There is some room for improvement and their customer service is very responsive.

Vorteile: I like the ease in setting up Brokermint. Adding fields and drop-down menus on transactions makes it very easy to customize the layout.

Nachteile: The reporting feature is not as user friendly or robust. You are limited on the number of columns to display and the layout of the reports make them difficult to look at. You can export them to CSV files which is helpful though.

Walter S.
Broker/Owner
  • Bewertet am 19.12.2018

"Brokermint review by Hallmark Realtors"

Kommentare: Again I am pleased with Brokermint, except for the reports and a few other small glitches that my admin has experienced.

Vorteile: Very flexible program, mostly easy to use, good training, My agents that use it like it, the agents that don't are not tech savvy and my Admin enters all the data for them.

Nachteile: Most of the reports are useless to me. I have asked several times for Agent Reports. Individual reports that I can review with my agents to show their production and compare it year over year, month over month, etc. Reports are there buy I don't understand why Brokermint insists on putting Company Dollar, and Gross Commission income into the reports to agents, it is none of their business what Company Dollar or any other Company statistics are, it only creates problems. If I was to leave Brokermint, it would be for this reason. I also wish the pipeline showed 12 months or at least Year to Date.

Charles B.
Owner/Broker
  • Bewertet am 5.6.2019

"Does some things great but needs upgrades"

Kommentare: The transaction management piece is solid. Not over the top with unnecessary bells and whistles but it works. The forms are useless to us. We will not be dropping dotloop even though we had hoped we may be able to. It’s just not even close to being ready for prime time for all forms and usage a full broker needs. I wish the reporting was a little bit more ‘display’ friendly and could be broadcast on tvs in our office for our agents. The custom reports are nice to configure but different display formats, colors, visuals/graphics like we had with a CTE or Sisu would be phenomenal because the data is here just primed for it. I love the broker review portion of the software for our BIC. Even if dotloop is still necessary, this portion is good. Overall the experience is positive but I feel like trying to be everything is really hurting what BrokerMint could be. I need more from BrokerMint in regards to broker reporting tools, and commission tracking, and transaction management for our team, not doc signing now that I’m really seeing and using it.

Vorteile: Fills a void for us on tracking agent commissions, transaction management, and some reporting for brokerage as a whole.

Nachteile: Forms should just be abandoned. Not even close to a dotloop on features and usability, and the time spent working on them could be best used on other areas BrokerMint already does well. Reporting could be more pleasant to view and use. Not mobile friendly. Whether an app is needed or not, the current site is not mobile responsive and is well behind where I expect a system to be in 2019. It does a few things but it’s not a pleasant experience and it’s not formatted to fit a phone well, which is where I do 70% of my work as an agent and possibly more as a brokerage owner.