IPQualityScore Fraud Prevention & Proxy Detection Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über IPQualityScore Fraud Prevention & Proxy Detection

Prevent fraud and abusive users by detecting high risk behavior, stolen user data, abusive IPs, or invalid emails and phone numbers.

Erfahre mehr über IPQualityScore Fraud Prevention & Proxy Detection

Influencer Relations in USA

I have nothing but good things to say about IPQS. It's elegant, fast, efficient, and affordable

Kommentare: * Cut down on operating costs (From competitor)
* Saved us money due to preventing fraud/malicious actors
* Aided Email Hygiene
* Less headaches
* All my expectations have been met. Perhaps more detailed analytics in the future but I believe that is currently in their pipeline.

I was very impressed with how easy it was to integrate IPQS into my existing projects. I thought it would have required more work to get it incorporated into the business logic but it was relatively quick and took less than an hour. As for saving us money, it has exceeded our expectations in that regard. I was using another service but it was about 3-4x expensive and was about 10-25% less effective.

Tiago S.
CEO in Brasilien
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Ad fraud monitoring solution

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We tested many solutions, and this is by far the one that could block all the vpns/proxies (even residential proxies) that we tested. It has a low false positive ratio while compared to other services. It can be a little pricey if you are looking to bulk check cheap traffic, for example, pop ups, but totally worth it if you are running arbitrage sites like us, buying social and display traffic. It protects our accounts from invalid traffic, that can lead to account closures, especially if you work with Google Adsense and Google Ad exchange. Offers great flexibility, options to whitelist/blacklist, tweak settings. I totally recommend this service.

The implementation is a breeze. IPQS offers different types of implementation for your site/app or anything really. We use it on our Wordpress websites and we implemented the service via a PHP file, that we include on the header. The fraud detection is A+, they detect bots and vpn/proxies connections that can be really harmful, especially if you are a ad publisher like us. The checking is done blazing fast, we implemented it before loading our site content, and when a user is detected as high risk, we redirect them to a page explaining that their access has been blocked and the likely causes, while the legitimate traffic loads our content without even noticing anything.

It’s a little bit pricey, but if you pick a higher plan with more credits it gets cheaper. The dashboard needs a new and more modern interface, but nothing too concerning, does the job.

Renzo M.
Investigator in Frankreich
Staatsverwaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Perfect

Very easy to use (live lookup or mass detection). A good rate of detection.

?? No idea. :-) It's perfect for me. Good job !!

Sue S.
historian and author in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

IPQS Protection

Kommentare: Spectacular. This program has kept my web site clean, and blocked a specific fraudster and other bad actors at every turn.

I find IPQS's device tracking application to be very efficient and useful. My goal is to block proxies and VPN users from my web site. This application is superior to the others available.

The web site is a little complicated for a novice user, but their staff are very approachable and quick to assist.

Scott R.
Owner / Site Admin in USA
Musik, Selbstständig

Fantastic product and team behind it.

Kommentare: I have used several online fraud detection sites and this one is by far the most comprehensive and accurate.

I am using this product manually, for the most part. I most like that this it's reporting is quite accurate.

Nothing to report here. I do not have any complaints whatsoever.

Chris T.
VP Marketing in USA

Really great team that will provide support at any time of the day. Very accurate service

Kommentare: Has eliminated our duplicate user problems and stopped bots from scraping our site, which were both big issues before we implemented this API service.

Our company needed a service to eliminate duplicate users and abusive users, as well as scrapers and bots. We found that their anti fraud tools were the perfect match for tackling these issues. We were able to implement the proxy detection tool and use their email verification tool to improve our user quality.

Harsh R.
Panel Support in Indien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

An honest review from top to bottom of my heart :)

Kommentare: The batch check feature is amazing, I can upload CSV files and can get results in one go. They are doing the way more than best that was expected from them. I wish them a good luck and feel proud to be associated with IPQS.

IPQS has made my work easy. I work for a organization that conducts online surveys and identifying unwanted elements is one of my KRA. They have made it real easy for me to hunt down happy spam eggs with the help of IP checks.

As such there is nothing I've come across that would push me to identify a negative aspects in IPQS. I know that revealing the original IP behind the masked ID is illegal, hence, there are no grudges in my mind for the team.