Really great team that will provide support at any time of the day. Very accurate service

Bewertet am 22.12.2017
Chris T.
VP Marketing

Kommentare: Has eliminated our duplicate user problems and stopped bots from scraping our site, which were both big issues before we implemented this API service.

Vorteile: Our company needed a service to eliminate duplicate users and abusive users, as well as scrapers and bots. We found that their anti fraud tools were the perfect match for tackling these issues. We were able to implement the proxy detection tool and use their email verification tool to improve our user quality.

An honest review from top to bottom of my heart :)

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Harsh R.
Panel Support
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The batch check feature is amazing, I can upload CSV files and can get results in one go. They are doing the way more than best that was expected from them. I wish them a good luck and feel proud to be associated with IPQS.

Vorteile: IPQS has made my work easy. I work for a organization that conducts online surveys and identifying unwanted elements is one of my KRA. They have made it real easy for me to hunt down happy spam eggs with the help of IP checks.

Nachteile: As such there is nothing I've come across that would push me to identify a negative aspects in IPQS. I know that revealing the original IP behind the masked ID is illegal, hence, there are no grudges in my mind for the team.

I have nothing but good things to say about IPQS. It's elegant, fast, efficient, and affordable

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Influencer Relations

Kommentare: * Cut down on operating costs (From competitor)
* Saved us money due to preventing fraud/malicious actors
* Aided Email Hygiene
* Less headaches
* All my expectations have been met. Perhaps more detailed analytics in the future but I believe that is currently in their pipeline.

Vorteile: I was very impressed with how easy it was to integrate IPQS into my existing projects. I thought it would have required more work to get it incorporated into the business logic but it was relatively quick and took less than an hour. As for saving us money, it has exceeded our expectations in that regard. I was using another service but it was about 3-4x expensive and was about 10-25% less effective.

Perfect

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Renzo M.
Investigator
Staatsverwaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very easy to use (live lookup or mass detection). A good rate of detection.

Nachteile: ?? No idea. :-) It's perfect for me. Good job !!