Über Wheelhouse

Die umfassende Dynamic-Pricing-Software für die Kurzzeitvermietungsbranche erzielt mehr Umsatz und spart dir Zeit.

Erfahre mehr über Wheelhouse

Ve used wheelhouse for several years over multiple companies and it’s by far the best pricing tool available.

I haven't quite gotten the hang of the layout for a single property and seem to often have trouble finding the button to sync and update pricing.

Bewertungen zu Wheelhouse

4,9

Wheelhouse hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 162 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Wheelhouse bereits verwendet?

Ján
Ján
Managing Partner in Australien
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great pricing service, if you set it correctly.

Kommentare: Perfect, keep up the good work!

Robust features, great AI model and generally that my revenues are skyrocketing.

Some functions that I would expect are missing, however in general a great product.

Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Automate pricing & increase your property rentals revenues by at least 20%

Kommentare: All in, it's a very good piece of big data software which will immediately translate into increased revenues & less hassle.
To me it's a must : when in the market for property management platforms, i would only look at those that would enable a connection with Wheelhouse

The pricing algorithm does a great job and is very accurate: as an example, not only was it able to precisely forecast the peak in demand generated by Fashion Week in this particular street in Paris where my property is located, but also to calculate by how much i should increase nightly prices to make the most of it. I was really amazed... since that i have 100% trust in the pricing algorithm. It's also very good at getting a majority of bookings in advance at relatively high prices, but flexible enough to adjust for last minute single nights availability (unique feature vs. competition i believe).

Recent improvements in the UI were welcome. Integrations with other platforms are growing. Next item to improve is to be more mobile-friendly (either thru a dedicated app, or an adaptative html design of the existing website)

Darren
Director in Australien

Inaccurate Pricing cost me Thousands

- Easy to use - Update prices in a click - Sync with Airbnb - web based - Friendly staff - Global company

- Incorrect pricing on multiple dates e.g. christmas, easter etc - Customer support friendly, but completely unhelpful. Comparable to the friendly face at the coffee shop, nice but usually gets your order wrong. I have multiple properties for different clients in which I manage. I started on wheelhouse with 8 properties, to put my 'toe in the water'. I attempted to sync my account with wheelhouse. They had technical errors on their side. It was suggested to me in their words "just keep clicking sync until it works". This took around 5-6 hours of checking in and doing this over 2 days. So now I'm connected, I believe things were going quite well, pricing was updating etc. Fast forward 2 months later, I was getting a large number of bookings over christmas period and new year which seemed out of the ordinary. After researching other properties in the area and comparing to my own portfolio, I came to realise in some cases we were priced at 1/3 of the price of properties in the area which were of an inferior quality. I approached wheelhouse about this issue in which they were friendly but unhelpful. Politely informing me that it is a known issue and that if i would like to lodge a request for a feature to be added I'm welcome to follow the link. I was gobsmacked. Immediately I queried how to de-link my listings, I was provided a link on instructions to do so. I was not made aware that all the pricing would revert. I spent the next 2 hours repricing.

Antwort von Wheelhouse

Hey Darren! Our sincerest apologies for the difficult experience you had with Wheelhouse. We take these issues very seriously, and we've already reviewed your feedback with our team. We are obsessed with ensuring that all of our customers have an amazing experience with Wheelhouse, and we didn't live up to our own high standards here. We take a lot of pride in building the world's best pricing algorithm for vacation rental professionals, but also understand that we can always do better. In this case, we are internally reviewing our Christmas 2018 pricing recommendations in Adelaide, and will be pushing some updates to the algorithm as needed over the coming weeks. If you'd like, we can set aside some time to chat on the phone, and address what else you'd like to see improved with the product. You can also email us directly at hello@usewheelhouse.com to arrange a time to chat.

Jennifer

Make more money!

Kommentare: Getting set up was a little bit confusing and I had to so for help several times. However their customer service and quickness to answer is unparalleled!

I like that they know what’s going on in the area and adjust my prices accordingly.

I don’t like how much it costs. I’m worried the benefits might not justify the cost.

Ricardo
CEO in USA

A must use tool in Vacation Rental Industry

Kommentare: It has been a game-changer, for me-

The ability to change and adjust my prices according to the market.

I believe the price is still too high when you have more than one listing.

Austin
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

This took our Airbnb to the next level and pays for itself over and over again

Kommentare: I refer it to every short term rental host I come into contact with. Their customer service is great and I am really pleased with house the product works

I LOVE that it is making us significantly more money and getting significantly more bookings than we were getting prior. You look from one year to the next there is a significant increase in revenue since using Wheelhouse

It doesn't integrate with VRBO. This is HUGE. Most softwares don't seem to integrate with VRBO and so my guess is that it is more of a VRBO API issue than Wheelhouse, but this is the biggest downfall to wheelhouse having it only work with Airbnb

Michelle
Property owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Put more money in your pocket!

Kommentare: If you aren't using this, then you are leaving thousands of dollars on the table.

Super easy to use and leaves me with more time to do other things. Also give a boost in AirBnB listings search because it goes in and adjusts my calendar daily. The price is EXCELLENT!

Nothing, really. It works really well and lets me go about my daily business without having to worry and changing my rates all the time.

Sofie
Owner / General Manager in Belgien

Super product in combination with Otamiser Booster

Kommentare: Super good experience! I've had other RMS before, and wheelhouse is for me the best!

I used it together with the Otamiser Booster, actually they selected this software for me to implement and I can only say it works really good in combination with the Otamiser Booster.

Sometimes I don't really understand what they do.

Vincenzo
Owner & Managing Director in Italien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Wheelhouse a turning point in pricing properties

The evaluation of the offer and demand in the local market

There is not enough statistics on performances

Mary Beth

Wheelhouse - Property Manager - 2yr User

Kommentare: I love Wheelhouse and their YouTube videos are highly useful for learning the tool better.Our properties performance for ADR and OR on a monthly basis is much higher than the market. It's truly a result of Wheelhouse's ability to price us effectively and allow us to hybrid the pricing strategy. Thank you so much!

Having the ability to use data driven or a hybrid of user pricing strategy is key. The options to customize based on the market and what you know about certain trends in your area helps. The hypothetical scenario for new listings is helpful when speaking with prospective clients. Customer service is excellent. If I have an issue, there is someone available on chat that can work through your challenge in real time and solve it for you. It's amazing.

There could be better trends for a property's performance v. the market (and the listings that are the competition). I believe PriceLabs has a better feature for this use.

Christian
Founder in USA
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Amazing - Will never look back!

Amazing job of dynamically pricing my rental. Removes any work that I have to do. I love it and would never consider not using the software again in my life. Customer support is great and follows up. Overall highly recommended - will never look back!

Customer service takes a few hours to reach and only available by email. I wish they would be willing to call you when they receive your email -that should be an option. Grateful it’s not a few days!

Antwort von Wheelhouse

Thank you so much for your kind words, Christian! We're glad you're having great success with our platform. If you ever need to get a hold of us, we do have 24/7 live chat on our site. Also, we are also available to talk over the phone or zoom!

Johanne
President in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Really worth the price!

Kommentare: I’m happy with the improvements they make on a regular basis and I’ve alway been satisfied with their client services people who are quite helpful.

Using Wheelhouse for my airbnb pricing has helped me increase my revenue to an extent that makes it worthwhile to pay the 1% fee on bookings.

Sometimes their prices on certain days are completely out of whack, wihtout any obvious reason: like having a price in the middle of the winter (super low season) that is higher than prices in the middle of the highest season, and not because there is a major event. After a few days, these tend to adjust themselves but it make checking your prices every day a must, in my opinion. The other thing I’ve complained about it their « events ». Very often there are two of the same and some non-events are considered as events - when prices are increased because of those, it does not make sense.

Danielle
CPM in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy software for congestion pricing

Kommentare: Customer service is always available and willing to adapt the algorithm based on the unique characteristics of a region

The system is easy to deploy and manage allows to price properties appropriate to demand and need. . The cost of the system is worth the benefit.

there is an occasional lag in automated updating pricing in user platform (Airbnb) when blocked dates that have been opened. You can do it with a manual refresh if you remember to do so. Would be good if the refresh would work instantly all the time, however, its a relatively minor inconvenience to check.

Andrea
Principle in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The only reason I wouldn't refer, is because I don't want my local competition to know!

Kommentare: I have used them for YEARS now. I have loved it.

Wheelhouse more than pays for itself. While I still own responsibility for where my price settings lie, I can toggle settings with a global adjustment to many months in advance in a more efficient way.

A multi-listing calendar on a single page will be a great development, possibly already there and I'm missing it. It's nice to be able to set my settings and walk away for months at a time from the daily grind of price setting.

Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wheelhouse has gotten me more money with less work!

Kommentare: Overall we love Wheelhouse and highly recommend it. It’s accurate in pricing, easy to use and very inexpensive.

I love how easy it is to adjust prices! I also love how Wheelhouse predicts very accurately even 9 months into the future. Airbnb pricing is always asking you to lower your price to absurd levels and I spent way too much time trying to put “special prices” on important future dates...with Wheelhouse I don’t have to add any “special prices” because Wheelhouse has already taken that into account with their pricing.

we have two properties, but we only receive one bill with no breakdown of how much we owe on Property #1 and how much is owed by Property #2. Since we co-own #1, this is a problem and too much work to go back manually and try to figure it out.

A no-brainer to use

I basically don't ever have to think about rates, and my property fills up more than expected and often at rates higher than I think I'd otherwise set! I don't know why any VR owner/manager wouldn't use Wheelhouse, especially for the tiny amount it costs. Except I'm glad they don't in my market, because it absolutely gives me a competitive edge!

Not Wheelhouse's fault, but they don't integrate with HomeAway (HomeAway's choice). That limits its usefulness a bit, since HomeAway is the biggest booking channel. However, you only pay the tiny booking fee if a reservation is booked through a supported channel, so I pay a tiny amount to Wheelhouse on my Airbnb and FlipKey bookings and anything that comes through HomeAway doesn't cost me anything.

Larry
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Keeping your pricing profitable on a daily basis.

Kommentare: Love knowing I am priced very competitively.

It adjusts my pricing much better than having Airbnb make pricing decisions. Their pricing has shown to make more sense.

No cons, I get used to the minor changes made to keep it the absolute best.

Makes things SO much easier

Kommentare: Save time, make more money.

Before Wheelhouse, I would login to Airbnb every Monday to update our pricing. Did we still have days open within the next week or two? Time to offer a discount. Are things picking up now that it's spring? Time to raise prices. Holiday weekend? Oh shoot, someone booked it before I realized and now we've charged way too little. ARGH. Now it's all automatic, and it's fabulous. It saves me time, and I've found that our overall revenue has increased because Wheelhouse will set prices higher than we would, since they're looking at so much more data. It's absolutely worth the tiny fee they charge.

The user interface is still a little clunky, but that's not surprising for a new service. It takes a lot of clicks to get where I need to go. Also, they really need an app. Most of my airbnb management is done from my phone, and if I need to login to the Wheelhouse website to look at something it's a pain.

Catherine
Business owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Very handle tools

It is versatile and easy to set up and use, their customer support is very prompt and helpful

They don't allow you to set prices more than 12 months ahead and I have had to stop using it on some of my listing sites because of that.

Emma

Great software for automating pricing decisions based on property-specific factors and local demand.

I like the customizations to pricing models, which allow users to set a strategy for their rental pricing. It is helpful to set general guidelines and targets and to allow the software to fluctuate pricing within those parameters depending on occupancy, demand, and time to stay.

I really wish the cleaning fees could be removed from the analysis and that wheelhouse had more information on market cleaning rates. We currently outsource our cleaning, so those earnings -- which show up on Wheelhouse analytics -- aren't accurate for us. I assume this is a common problem, so a simple toggle to say show metrics with or without cleaning fees would be helpful. In addition, it would be nice if Wheelhouse could suggest cleaning fees based on market rates, or at least give a sense of the range of cleaning fees and prices in the area.

josh
Supervisor in USA

Great platform with great customer experience. Maximize profits!

It's fairly easy to use and has tons of features. It can be clunky on mobile at times, but still easy enough that I often update from mobile. It's really helpful and smart in maximizing profits for your short term rental and for the low price they take, it's worth it. Their customer service and openess to feedback is top notch.

A little clunk on mobile. Sometimes the load times are slow regardless of platform (3-10 seconds.) I think a lot of new features on in the works, but havent seen any updates in a while and I think there is a lot more that can be done to help maxmize profits (and I'd be willing to pay a bit more for that)

LauraLee
owner in USA

Fantastic product for our Small Business

Kommentare: We've definitely benefited financially from Wheelhouse Pricing.

The automated pricing based on local events and pricing is amazing! It was extremely easy to implement with our platforms and we've had wonderful customer experience when needed.

We just wish there were more integrations with more platforms as we shift from soley Airbnb hosts to other platforms we wish to bring Wheelhouse with us!

Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best pricing tool in the industry!

Kommentare: The pricing is extremely fair considering how accurate their daily rates are to the current market.

Amazing customer service and great product..the best in the industry! Very easy to use, intuitive and I love how it integrates with everything!

I would love the ability to use the pricing tool for Rate Rules along with Rates. This way we would have the ability of setting everything up within Wheelhouse alone.

Aaron
Founder in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool but can be expensive if you have high performing properties

The ease to adjust the weekend rates higher is great.

Dynamic pricing software can get very expensive with a percentage of booking share vs. a flat rate. Also, you can't export the rates to use on your personal website.

Nicole
Manager in Australien

Fantastic customer support

Kommentare: One great advantage is that wheelhouse updates my calendars daily so I don’t have to login everyday. Helps with the ratings.

Love the speed at which customer support reply to any questions. Very easy to use and pricing is always accurate.

Nothing! All has been great. Have experienced no problems and have been using for almost a year.