Über NextAgency

System für die Verwaltung von Kranken- und Lebensversicherungsagenturen mit CRM- und Provisionstools für Makler und einer kostenlosen Zusatzleistungssoftware für Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über NextAgency

User-friendly interface, quick response for customer support.

If we were benefits-only I'd hardly have anything to complain about.

Bewertungen zu NextAgency

4,9
4,9

NextAgency hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 41 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du NextAgency bereits verwendet?

Amy
Administrative Assistant in USA

Using NA to Document New Hires

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As I've said, I find Next Agency exceptionally easy to navigate. The various tabs contain much relevant info, like the benefits a certain group or person has or the waiting period a group has for its employees' benefits. It is very organized. Keep in mind I only use Next Agency for New Hires or to check an individual's benefits, but it has proven to be very straightforward and quick.

I like the ease of entering the information when I start a New Task. The fields are relevant and uploading any supporting documents takes only a second. I like the space allowed to write a description of the action or an explanation of the task. It is then simple to archive and review what you have entered.

This may be on me. I have not been able to figure out how to delete a duplicate task from the system. Also, I need to find out if I can print a report consisting solely of client names and their addresses. I'm not sure where to find the instructions for doing this.

Charisse
Agent in USA

A CMR to Replace Excel

Kommentare: Satisfied! Happy to have a system to keep us organized.

It's easy to manage policies, create task lists, saved notes, and run customized reporting

data import was a bit cumbersome to get our data into the form they needed but once transferred, it's been awesome! I wish a few things were more customizable like having [sensitive content hidden] names appear as preferred name when searching, fewer clicks to add and save notes.

Sarah
Business Development in USA

M&A

Kommentare: Customer service support made use of NA easy.

The ability to customize fields and the customer service was excellent.

Integration with email was difficult.

Antwort von Take44

Hi Sarah. Thank you for your review of NextAgency. Our custom fields make it easy to personalize NextAgency for the way you work. I'm glad you're enjoying them. And we've greatly improved our mail integration. I hope you're seeing a substantial improvement.

Jill

BEST Agency Management System

Kommentare: Excellent. Very knowledgeable on insurance and the needs of an agency.

Ease of use and customer service. The videos and how to section is excellent. The quick response time when we are stuck is unbelievable!

Anytime you adopt a new system there is a learning curve. Overall, this one has been a road less bumpy.

Debbie
COO Agency Manager in USA

Next Agency

Kommentare: Overall experience with the sales and admin team at NA has been phenomenal. Always available to assist with questions or new ideas. Set up was easy and fast.

in our search for a comprehensive system to manage our employee benefits business the ease of use and commission tracking were the major selling points. And that it is designed for employee benefits in mind.

There is not a lot I can say about any cons to this system. Sometimes there are glitches but the team jumps right on them and gets the corrected. Usually in reporting.

Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

NextAgency keeps us on track

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been Outstanding.

Very easy to use. Customer service is very quick to respond to any questions or problems. They will even schedule 1 on 1 to address any issues

I would like to have more control over the default settings, but this is a very minor issue.

Antwort von Take44

Hi Michael. Thank you for the wonderful, five star review. I'm delighted NextAgency was able to save you money while providing you with outstanding customer service. We'll look into giving more control over default settings. In the meantime, I hope you're enjoying the new features we've recently added.

Howard
Broker in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Complete Insurance CRM

Kommentare: They have been very accessible to access when I have needed support.

Easy of use makes the system something that is simple to incorporate into a daily routine.

There is a limited ability to customize beyond what is already available.

Owner Producer in USA

Next Agency is best value I could find for my Anency

Kommentare: Been what we needed from the very beginning.

Next was an easy jump from the management system I had before for alot less money

Next is adding so many things I can never keep up with it.

Ruth
Executive Assistant to Owner in USA

Life Changes

Kommentare: Our Agency was lacking in organization of our files and we recently had some staff changes. I was finding that it was taking us hours to find information that we should have already had in the first please but I was also looking for a solution that could house everything all in one places versus us having to search our server, emails, or recall conversations. Next Agency checks ALL my boxes and I am so please.

I recently had the pleasure of working with Next Agency and I couldn’t be happier with the experience. I vetted 3 other competitors and Next Agency was at the top. It is simple yet robust at the same time. I am still in my trial Period but I am so excited to delve deeper and learn what all the system has to offer.The team at Next Agency is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to providing top-notch service. They went above and beyond to ensure that all of my needs were met and that I was completely satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Next Agency to anyone in need of their services. Thank you, Next Agency, for a job well done!

I would like for there to be more prefilled fields for some of the different products for instance include a Guarantee Issue field for Vol life insurance versus me having to create it on my own. But the fact that I am able to create and customize however I want makes this not even an issue.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for the terrific review of NextAgency, Ruth. We very much appreciate it -- and the opportunity to work with you. We'll take a look at creating more system templates for policy types (like voluntary life insurance). And I'm glad you find our customization tools easy to use. You and your team have been a pleasure to work with. We look forward to doing so for a long time to come.

Mike
Broker Owner in USA

NextAgency is Awesome!

Kommentare: Very good and I highly recommend. We wouldn't be able to serve our clients at the high level we do without NextAgency.

I run all of my contact and case management from NextAgency. All I have to do is login and see what I'm up to for the day!

Commission tracking has been a little buggy.

Sarah
Advisor in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Next for small health insurance agency

Kommentare: Great

The team helped us out a lot in transition from old software. NextAgency was easier to use, had more reporting options, was cleaner and had a lot of the flexibility that we needed.

Certain features were buggy to begin with but the team at Next are good at fixing things once they are aware.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for the five star review, Sarah. We appreciate it -- and we appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your team. We're delighted you find NextAgency easy to use. And given that our competitors are raising prices, I'm glad we have been able to keep our fees stable and affordable.

Elijah
President in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Very intuitive, excellent support!

The sales workflow and design for tracking households compared to companies/employees is very helpful.

There have been a few bugs with the software, as with any, but the support process to resolve them has been the best of any CRM I've ever experienced or heard of.

Antwort von Take44

Thank you for the great review, Elijah.All of us at NextAgency enjoy working with you. I'm delighted you enjoy our customer service. We work hard to make it the best among all the health and life insurance agency management systems.

Virgie
Individual Account Manager in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Service !!

Great customer service! Representatives are responsive in a timely manner. They listen to comments in enhancing the program.

There's nothing to dislike about NextAgency.

Christy
VP in USA

Highly recommend NextAgency!

Kommentare: Any time that we have had questions, NextAgency has been VERY quick to respond

It started with the ability to easily track commissions and split amongst our agents. Then when we found out how easily we could run a report and sort out clients based on plans, zip codes, and other preferred features..

I would like to have an option on how to view commissions received - would prefer on a spreadsheet where months are side by side, not each on individual line

Joy
Office Manager in USA

Great Company to Work With

Kommentare: Overall our company experience with NextAgency has been a good one. As mentioned before the customer service is fantastic and made the integration process in the beginning and moving forward a much easier thing.

Customer Service is fantastic. We have always had quick response to our questions and issues. The system is fairly customizable so we have been able to tailor it fit our company's needs.

We had some issues with the NextMail system being buggy. There are also a couple tabs that are not customizable yet which would help us organize our information better.

Producer in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: Streamlined files and reduced paper. We can now work remotely and keep track of things real-time. We are learning more capabilities for this software to help us work smarter.

Ease of setting up new clients Data at my fingertips Constant Updates/Enhancements Great Customer Support

Reports could be improved by adding different fields.

Antwort von Take44

Hey John. Thank you for the great review. We're delighted you're finding NextAgency valuable. It's especially gratifying to read you find it easy to set-up new clients. We've worked hard to make that as straightforward and simple as possible. And thank you for the feedback concerning our reporting tools. Reports are a powerful and popular feature in NextAgency. Still, we're always looking to improve them. Please let us know what additional fields you'd like us to add and we'll make them available.

Debbie
Senior Client Executive in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very affordable and robust CRM software for independent agencies.

Kommentare: Having all client data in one, centralized place helped us work together, whether in the office or remote.

The product was so easy to use. And, all of our client information was in one central location.

Initially, the commissions tracking/upload was very sensitive and needed to be entered very carefully to accept. This was continuously improved over time to make it very easy to upload, drag and drop.

Antwort von Take44

Thank you for the terrific review Debbie. We have enjoyed working with you. And thank you for your feedback. It has helped make NextAgency an even greater value for all the insurance agencies using our software. We are very excited about the enhancements to the commissions module. It is more flexible, easier to use, and saves our agencies even more time.

Monika
Operations Manager in USA

Customization and Reporting Cababilities a Plus

Kommentare: We have not utilized this functionality yet, but will start to next quarter.

The reporting customization capabilities and ability to capture client's detailed benefits data is a plus.

Many frequent updates and software enhancements can slow down the flow of entering in data at times, because the view might look different.

Antwort von Take44

Thank you for your feedback Monika. We're delighted you enjoy the ability to make NextAgency your own. We continue to add ways to enable agencies to customize the software for the way they work. And we'll continue to make NextAgency even more valuable by adding enhancements. Based in part on your feedback we have made it even easier for current agencies to smoothly adapt to the new features. I hope you are finding these new tools and tutorials useful.

Brianna
Agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Functional software for data entry

I like the ease of uploading documents into Next. I like creating reports for mailing lists.

I do not like editing records from cases/policy screen. The reason is you can be on page 50 and edit a client, once done it will revert back to page 1 and you must click back through on page you were on.

Antwort von Take44

Hi Brianna. Thank you for the five stars. We are happy you're happy with the NextAgency. And thank you for bringing to our attention the hassle of the cases/policies page refreshing to the first page. As you know, we changed that. Now when you return to the list of your cases you'll be right back where you left off. Please keep the feedback coming. You're helping make NextAgency an even greater value.

Julie
Senior Benefits Specialist in USA

Amazing System

Kommentare: Amazing experience. The team at NextAgency are extremely responsive, always willing to build out new things if they can to accommodate our agency needs. They are always innovative with new ideas of their own, they implement knew things throughout the year to make our lives easier.

Super User Friendly. Amazing program we could not live without. Keeps you point with tasks, follow-up, and so much more.

Can't think of any. Everything thing they have in place is extremely beneficial. I really don't have a con to note.

Antwort von Take44

Hi Julie. Thank you very much for your review of NextAgency. We are delighted that you are delighted. Exceeding the expectations of agencies using our software is our goal.

Tracey
account executive in USA

Organize your business

Love this software. Very user friendly. All client information located in one spot/ easily moving between clients and information. We loved that when there was a problem within the system (something we did not understand) we were able to reach out for immediate support from one of our team members.

Honestly nothing I can think of. Great team to work with in organizing your business.

Antwort von Take44

Thank you for the great review Tracey. We're delighted you highlighted our support and ease of use. And we're committed to making NextAgency even better moving forward with new features on the way. It's a pleasure to work with you and your team.

Alyshia
Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Using NextAgency has allowed us to serve our clients better!

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this system. It helps with productivity. I also think the customer service is amazing. If you have questions, they are quick to respond.

The accessibility and ease of the program allows me to work from anywhere at any time. Everything I need is one place. I also really like the note section. This allows you to keep track of what you were working on all at a glance.

I wish there was a way to move things from one file to another file without having to delete the uploaded document and then re-upload it to the new location.

Lisa
Owner | President in USA

OCB loves NextAgency!

Kommentare: NextAgency has become and integral part Owners Choice Benefits. Our newest team member loves it and picked it up quickly!

Easy to use and developers are Easy to work with!

I would like more integration with my email accounts.

Antwort von Take44

Hi Lisa. Thank you for the five starts. We proud to be a part of OCB. And it's terrific to hear how your new employee quickly picked up on how to use NextAgency. Please remember, our training is free. So if you'd like to schedule some sessions, we'll set something up. Also, please let us know what additional integration you'd like with email. We already automatically route emails you receive to the appropriate clients. If you'd like something more we're happy to consider to it.

Hisham
President in USA

All in one Benefits Platform

Kommentare: Excellent, they work with you and one of the [sensitive content hidden] is hands on and he wants to deliver the best software platform for benefits agencies that is the impression he left with my agency.

A simplified benefits platform that can organize renewals from small, large to individual based on whatever criteria you want, the documentation of the renewal process, syncing with EASE platform, commission tracking, notification system and tasking is in an easy format. You can learn quickly and be up and running in a reasonable amount of time.

A group that has a dual open enrollment event dates the system did not support the multiple enrollment event. The Lookup of the plans gives a view of all the plans that the group has ever had.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the five star review for NextAgency, Hisham. We appreciate it. We're constantly adding new functions and features to NextAgency. If you're impressed by us now, just wait. NextAgency is getting even better.

Jacqueline
Senior Sales Consultant in USA

Ease of Use and Great Service

Kommentare: It is helping me provide quicker more accurate service to the GA's and brokers that I work with. I am also better able to track commissions payable to each.

The system is intuitive and flexible. It is easy to use and maintain and the reminders have been very helpful.

There is so much that this system can do and I have probably just scratched the surface. I have not had any issues that haven't been quickly resolved by their great service team.

Antwort von Take44

Thank you for the great review Jacqueline. We work hard to make NextAgency as easy to use as possible. I'm glad that work is paying off for you. We'd be happy to help you get even more value from NextAgency. Just let us know when you're available and we'll schedule some free training. We've added a host of new features lately so there's a lot to show you.