Über PayPal Zettle

Wickle mobile Zahlungen über Chip- oder Kartenlesegeräte mit Kreditkartenverarbeitungssystem für Smartphones und Tablets ab.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal Zettle

Lots of great features and integrates well with website or even email links etc. I can create sales buttons for my site or links for payment within seconds.

There was no major features of this software that I disliked.

Bewertungen zu PayPal Zettle

PayPal Zettle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.256 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayPal Zettle bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.255)

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PayPal ist das beste Zahlungsart

Kommentare: Ich bin mir PayPal super zufrieden und würde es auch weiterhin weiter empfehlen

Finde PayPal ist das beste was ich habe und getestet habe es ist empfehlenswert und sicher

Was mir nicht gefällt das manche Leute PayPal schlecht machen aber ist aber nicht so

Abdullahtef
Etr in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben

Einfach zu bezahlen und einfach Geld abzuheben Alles ist wirklich einfach, es gibt keine Schwierigkeiten beim Bezahlen

Es gibt überhaupt keine Probleme, aber alles ist einfach für ihn

Angela
Angela
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Zettle Was a Godsend

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I no longer use Zettle but when I did it was everything it claims to be! It did everything from in store payments to online payments even On The Go payments! highly Recommend!

the price change was not a deal breaker but did factor into my change of POS Systems.

Basma
Executive Secretary in Jordanien
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Zettle Advantages

Kommentare: As I’m an admin, I’m very stressed in managing many stuff such like meetings, organizing tournaments, visas issuing, reports, staff follow-up and so on, and this app made things easier to me at the time I was checking and reviewing the lot of bills, payments and receipts, which reduced stress on me and saved my time.

It’s easy, simple, quick to pay and receive.

There is no obstacles or difficulties I found during using it.

Gina
Gina
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Not recommended

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Terrible. They PayPal account limitation is ridiculous and their app is terrible. A customer database was only recently added and it is very simple without good reports, and without the ability to upload existing customer information.

The card reader is inexpensive compared to others. The processing fees aren't bad.

They are being unreasonable about putting a hold or what they call "Limit" on my PayPal account. They keep asking for information, I provide it and they take days to review it and then ask for more. It has been way too long that my legitimate business has not been able to withdraw MY money, or process credit card payments from my customers.

Ricky
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Zettle is ok but not for PayPal working capital!

Kommentare: The zettle POS is ok. The first one stopped working after a week so I had to wait for a replacement. As far as PayPal goes, the credit card processing and deposits are quick and easy and you have a lot of options. However, overall, I have to give them a zero because of the bait and switch.

Ease of use and deposit speed. The handheld payment terminal connects to my phone via Bluetooth. I just opene the zettle app on my phone, put in the items or charges and the customer uses a small keypad to pay using tap or chip (it doesn't have a magstrip reader tho).

We do not like the fact that we feel like it was a bait and switch when it comes to the PayPal-iZettle and PayPal's working capital loans. As told to, we used the platform over one year and met the income amount by almost double but could not get the working capital loan. For two years now PayPal has been giving a run-around about this issue saying PayPal doesn't recognize the zettle pos sales as a sale it can deduct payment from but they are working hard to have a fix very soon. As of today, after many calls, the still have not fixed the issue so I feel I was lured in by promise of a working capital loan if I met certain requirements, then I did everything right and boom, bait and switch, no loan for zettle users.

Nathalie
Licensed Insurance Agent in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Processing Payments In Person Is A Breeze With Paypal Zettle

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayPal Zettle is wonderful. The setup was easy.

I love that it not only takes credit and debit card payments, but it also prints out receipts!

I can't think of anything I don't like about Paypal Zettle. It works great.

Islam
DM in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and good for our business

The way how this app has been designed ,is the best

Mobile Card Reader Time reporting is accurate

Samiran
Devoloper in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best payment app

It's very secure and easy to use for daily

It should be better interface and new themes

joseph
agent in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

verry good app

Kommentare: security features, and convenience,, making it a popular choice for payment

i like the security features, reporting tools, and customer support

easy to transfer money and its very flexble

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Exactly what I needed, perfect for its purpose

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Easy to use, always fast. Purposeful design, design and functionality.

I haven't experienced any negativity yet.

Christy
Co-Founder in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

5 stars easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Made easy to use and super efficient. Great app and recommended by someone.

I have no issues nor complaints. Good app.

Anthony
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

Kommentare: I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged. Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Jennifer
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for POS

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

Frank
Business Mgr. in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Helpful to a Small Business

Kommentare: We run an online auction and have 50 people a week coming to pick up their items. Some can pay with cash but in this day and age offering another option is critical. We do not accept checks but PayPal is a great tool for our customers.

The ability to receive funds without the worry of waiting for them to clear or become NSF. I receive an instant notification when funds are received from a customer.

The fees to receive funds should be a tad bit lower. I understand there is no subscription for the product I am using so there does need to be some type of revenue for the app, but as a small business these funds can quickly eat into our profit margin.

Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Relieable Product

Kommentare: It is becoming a cashless society and so this fills that void by allowing people to purchase product without cash.

It's been around a while so people know it by name when they hear about it. Easy to ask or send money, or send someone a request for money with a invoice.

That is cost so much to use it that I have to add a little cost to my card transactions to help offset the cost.

Sans prenom
Paypal zettle in Kamerun
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Paypal zettle easy to use.

Kommentare: With Paypal zettle, personnel management could be ensured, the problems of funds and stock could be managed and controlled. The clientele has increased thanks to the multiple means of payment available to us and this limits the distance between partners.

What I liked about this software is that it is easy to use premium, and it accepts all means of payment, the personnel management is impeccable.

Not much ! Just that it's a bit cheaper. But not everyone knows how to use it.

Phoebe
Sports Therapy in UK

I Zettle the dream

Kommentare: Really good experience, I love the product and the small device. It is easy to use and allows me to manage my payments easily and effectively.

Really good experience, I love the product and the small device. It is easy to use and allows me to manage my payments easily and effectively. It is a really quick and effective way of taking online payments and virtual payments from clients that have their debit/credit card but no cash. You can take the device with you wherever you go, as long as you have wifi / data you can accept payment.

It has a higher service charge than I would like for a small business like myself. I would appreciate a change in tarrif to reflect my sales / a start up company option for small start ups which will reduce tariff charges for service charges until you've made over a certain amount , then the tariff prices raise.

Mary
President/Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here is a One Stop Payment Center

Kommentare: Witn the Paypal here app, I have found that people are more likely to buy items if I offer Paypal here. People seem to trust the app because they know the name. It also makes my bookkeeping easier since so many of my online payments already go through Paypal.

I have to admit that when I first heard of the app, I was a little skeptical. Ok, maybe more like scared. I have been using Paypal for Payments since it first came on line and it's one thing to have someone use Paypal with an online purchase, get paid and ship your package and another to have someone use an app to pay and walk off with their purchase. All sorts of things went through my mind. Mostly, what if there's a glitch and I can't get my money. Well, this is one easy app to use and, at least from my experience, seems like something customers want. It makes paying much easier, adds it to my Paypal account and, at least with me, eliminates any need for a regular merchant account. My experience has also shown that the money goes right into my account and if there is a question about a charge that shows up on a customer's statement(usually it's someone who doesn't know that the name of my company.I use Paypal here at a lot of vintage and artists markets), Paypal quickly fixes the problem. I love the product and, like Paypal itself, has served me well over the years. I have looked at other payment options, but, at this point, I'm staying with Paypal here!

There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use. I can't think of anything that I would change. I even like the shape of the scanner.

Ofori
Good health in Ghana

Revolutionizing Payment Processing: A Game-Changing Review of PayPal Zettle

Kommentare: PayPal Zettle is often praised for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and mobility. Users appreciate the ease of setting up their accounts, managing inventory, and processing payments through the intuitive app. The ability to accept payments anywhere, whether it's in-store or on the go, is highly valued by small businesses and mobile vendors.The integration capabilities of PayPal Zettle are also frequently mentioned as a positive aspect. Users find it convenient to sync their PayPal Zettle services with other PayPal offerings, enabling seamless access to transaction data, sales reports, and real-time analytics. This integration empowers businesses to make informed decisions and track their performance effectively.Affordability and transparent pricing are other aspects that users appreciate about PayPal Zettle. The competitive pricing structure, particularly suited for small businesses and startups, is considered a valuable feature.Customer support is generally regarded as responsive and helpful, with users reporting prompt assistance and guidance in resolving any issues or inquiries.While there are areas for improvement, such as occasional connectivity issues, limited payment options, inventory management limitations, and occasional delays in transaction processing, these concerns are not prevalent across all user experiences.

User-friendly Interface: Many users appreciate the intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface of PayPal Zettle. The app provides a seamless experience, allowing users to quickly set up their account, manage inventory, and process payments.Versatility and Mobility: PayPal Zettle offers flexibility by enabling businesses to accept payments anywhere, whether it's in-store or on the go. Its portable card reader and smartphone compatibility make it convenient for small businesses and mobile vendors.Integration and Analytics: The integration capabilities of PayPal Zettle are highly regarded. Users appreciate the seamless syncing with other PayPal services and the ability to access transaction data, sales reports, and analytics in real-time. This feature empowers businesses to make informed decisions and track their performance.Competitive Pricing: PayPal Zettle offers transparent and competitive pricing structures for its services. Users appreciate the affordability and value for money, especially for small businesses and startups.

Limited Payment Options: While PayPal Zettle offers various payment methods, including card payments, there have been requests for additional options such as support for alternative payment systems or digital wallets.

Harley
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My "Go To" Billing System

Kommentare: Makes record keeping and accounting a breeze for a small business.

Extremely user friendly. I use it exclusively for my companies billing as I provide service work and when paid through PayPal it automatically shows invoices marked paid. Recent loan program is also utilized and easy to use. Just set the percentage of money you want to have credited to loan and it is seamless. Never have to schedule a payment

It would be nice if cost were to be lowered for extensive usage as percentage can add up quickly, it seems the cost should be capped or percentage lowered the more utilized

Maikel
Manager in Kanada
Automotive, Selbstständig

Safe but costy

Kommentare: Since I have started Papal, I always had great experience, its safe, reliable and secure: The 3 words when you deal with clients and money. customer service is understanding and reliable. PayPal offers more ways to connect with them than the traditional banks. Also, the fact that you get a code for each "situation" you have it facilites the exchange of information. With PayPal you can general many kind of reports, something that normal bank account dont all have.

At the time of Covid, we are always looking for new ways to keep transactions cashless. This new feature with Paypal gives me, as a seller, a new way to get paid. It is great to have this add on for my business because many clients rely on Paypal for their purchases/sells. Not Paypal is becoming more centralised for all my sells. Also clients appreciate it because they have all their favorite methods of payment under same same application. It replaces the old fashion "apple wallet or google pay"

The cost of this feature is expensive to the seller. If we compare it to other debit/credit cards terminal on the market, it costs more.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

PAYPAL PROS AND CONS

Kommentare: My overall experience with PayPal, the anxiety over online shopping is taking away because i know my money is protected and it makes my online shopping and earning effortless,
but,with that said I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer money,without being charged on both ends.
would definitely recommend this site to anyone who shops online or conducts their businesses online.
PayPal has to remember some of us were not born with a cell phone,some of us had black and white 2 channels tv's with rabbit ears for static.

VERY EASY TO SET UP ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT TO DO.WHEN THERE IS A DEPOSIT IN YOUR ACCOUNT,YOU ARE NOTIFIED IMMEDIATELYTHEY DO NOT HASSLE YOU AT ALL. YOUR MONEY IS SAFE AND ITS A FANTASTIC APP FOR PEOPLE WHO WANT TO MAKE EXTRA INCOME AND HAVE A SECURE WAY OF IT BEING PROTECTED MORE SO IF YOU ARE DOING ONLINE SHOPPING,IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT IN A REASONABLE TIME FRAME THEY TAKE ACTION TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK,BECAUSE THEY SECURE YOUR MONEY AND I WOULD GO SO FAR AS TO SAY ' BETTER THAN SOME WELL KNOWN BANKS".

AH,CONS.THE ONLY PROBLEM I HAVE WITH PAYPAL IS TRYING TO TRANSFER MONEY TO OTHER CARD OR EVEN BACK TO MY OWN PRIMARY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE LINKED PAYPAL WITH. THIS SITE HAS THE POTENTIAL TO BECOME AS BIG AS OTHER NATIONAL BANKS,ONCE THEY DECIDE TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR THE GENERATION THAT WAS NOT BORN INTO THE COMPUTER ERA.

Silvanus
Silvanus
Distributor Management System Administrator in Nigeria
Molkerei, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

PAY & RECEIVE MONEY ROUND THE WORLD

Kommentare: on a general note, PayPal is proven to worth the trust given so far.
Absolutely no regret has been recorded and i will recommend PayPal over and and over many other online money channeling merchants.
you can trust my word for it

Using PayPal has given a whole lot of advantages to remote job people to receive money easily for their services anytime Receiving money via PayPal does not have any unnecessary hidden charges or exorbitant tax payable compared to many similar online merchants

The restrictions placed on some developing countries need to be reconsidered as it happens that these people constitute a huge population of user that PayPal could take advantage of The Verification processes of Business entities registering for a business account with PayPal need to be more detailed so as to safeguard users money and dealings

Cheikh
SEO in Senegal
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

my opinion on paypal

Kommentare: Paypal is the best way to pay

With Paypal, you can pay on many websites, send and receive money almost anywhere in the world, create invoices and also link your visa card to facilitate transactions.

The only drawback I find with Paypal is the fact that it doesn't exist in certain African countries like Togo for example, but apart from that everything's fine.