PayPal Zettle Erfahrungen

Über PayPal Zettle

Wickle mobile Zahlungen über Chip- oder Kartenlesegeräte mit Kreditkartenverarbeitungssystem für Smartphones und Tablets ab.

Erfahre mehr über PayPal Zettle

Lots of great features and integrates well with website or even email links etc. I can create sales buttons for my site or links for payment within seconds.

There was no major features of this software that I disliked.

Bewertungen zu PayPal Zettle

PayPal Zettle hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.946 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PayPal Zettle bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.946)

Bruno
Bruno
Ingeniero Electromecanico in Peru
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best service to buy and sell safely and quickly.

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Now we are providing services to our clients who are foreigners, they pay us through this platform safely, quickly and with low commissions. The benefits offered by Paypal Zettle are security, speed, trust, privacy. The important thing is that anyone who is starting their business can use this tool.

This tool is very good and above all safe, it allows you to pay for purchases abroad quickly and safely. It gives you all the benefits and charges you a small commission accessible to everyone. The tool is easy to use, as simple as creating an account and starting to manage your payments and expenses. The tool has been easy to integrate as we use it on a daily basis for our foreign clients who pay us for the service we provide.

Paypal Zettle is going excellent, so far I am satisfied with all the payments and purchases I have made. The tool is easy to use in all its aspects, the integration to our business processes has been very well accepted by our clients, since it is easier to process payments for both our clients and my company.

Designer in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Easy to use and easy to set up

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Really pleased with it. I'm still find cool things that I can do.

I needed to find a new card reader as my previous one had died. As I have a paypal business account I wanted one which will link direct with my account without having to set up a new payment system. The software and reader links straight to my shopify account so that I could use the card reader to link to my iPad and set up a POS at the mobile shows I attend. It brought in my entire inventory from shopify. The software is easy to use and allows easy data to be accessed from the software dashboard showing sales by timeperiods and even go into each transaction to granular levels. You can also refund card transactions from within the software. you can trigger your payments out to be daily, weekly or monthly to your designated account.

Note that the reader is really sensitive so do not put your phone close to the reader when entering in payment details or you can trigger apple pay ... yes, I accidentally paid for an order and had to refund it to myself (which was really easy in the software).

Dellal
Marketing trainer in Marokko
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Paypal review

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Design Speed of transaction Tranfert of miney of all contries But the exchange fees are very expensive Fees of transaction too are very expensive

Zeki
Zeki
Web Designer in Argentinien
Programmentwicklung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Lo mejor para cobrar seguro

Kommentare: Lo uso a diario en mi empresa para todo tipo de transacciones internas y siempre me ha funcionado genial!
Es una de las mejores opciones para realizar trámites económicos con clientes tanto nuevos como clientes de confianza.

Lo que más me gustó de Paypal Zettle es la rapidez que tiene el producto para gestionar los pagos y cobros que se realizan por ventas individuales. Lo bueno de este artículo es que no sirve para pequeñas, medianas y grandes empresas sino que también lo pueden usar las personas emprendedoras.

Solo una vez me pasó que no me podía concretar un cobro con un cliente pero solo fue cuestión de unos minutos, nada que sea culpa de Paypal.

Carol Ann
Business Owner in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Zettle is perfect for those that need to accept Card Payments

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really appreciate the speed at which payments arrive in my bank account.

I really like the look and size of my Zettle card reader, the software is very easy to use and payments reach my bank account really quickly - There are no downsides to Zettle.

There are no downsides to Zettle it is just perfect the way it is.

Capital Markets in Saudi-Arabien
Kapitalmärkte, Selbstständig

Easy from the first batch

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I love everything it's easy to use

It helps me a lot in transferring money and receiving it from some companies

I didn't find any downsides to this program With the click of a button, you will receive money at any time and from anywhere

Diego
Owner in Mexiko
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paypal Zettle - best payment processing app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is a very complete application to make and receive payments even between countries. We use it in the company to receive payments from clients for some of the things we do. very simple and intuitive.

The only problem I see is that sometimes the customer service staff is a bit poor or they don't know how to explain certain problems very well.

Ash
Ash
Maid in USA
Think-Tanks, Selbstständig

Zettle

The most impactful thing is how easy it is to send money

Nothing I don't think I've come across anything bad so far

Graphisme in Togo

best trading app

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: the overall experience of PayPal zettle is good it is a very essential platform for the transfer of money online

I like the ease of PayPal zettle how fast the transaction is without difficulty

what I like least about paypal zettle is the high withdrawal fees

Carer in Simbabwe
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The website is legit as it allows businesses to create professional invoices and even track payments

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I really loved this website because it's free for use and there are no monthly charges at all.

Funds are transfered to Paypal and not your bank account

Tama
Treasurer/Secretary in USA
Tierarzt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small to medium businesses

Kommentare: We are an animal rescue, and we hold adoption events both at our rescue and in other places (parking lots, pet stores, etc.). The biggest benefit of PayPal Here is the mobility - we can take payments anywhere, and can have multiple volunteers set up with the mobile app to do so. It's reasonably easy for new users to figure out, and also easy to correct mistakes that occur - refunding an incorrect amount is a simple two-click process, and it goes through quickly for the customer. Payments go through quickly, as do transfers to our business checking account. For me as the treasurer, the fact that the PayPal Here transactions go into our "standard" PayPal account is great. I can use the reports as generated by PayPal or download transactions to Excel or into QuickBooks to merge them into the overall reporting for the board. They're clearly marked so I know which are from PayPal Here vs. the donation button on our website so that I can correctly categorize the income quickly.

The best thing about PayPal Here is that it is 100% portable. We can process donations or adoption fees from our rescue, a pet store, a street fair - as long as we have a bar or two of signal, we can accept any major credit card. It also has a QR code option, so if the customer has the PayPal app or would prefer a 100% touchless transaction, we can generate that code and they can pay from their own phones rather than having to physically hand over a card. The readers are small and easy to tuck into a pocket, and have proven remarkably sturdy in spite of some pretty rough handling. (Literally had a puppy chew on one, and it still worked just fine afterward!) (Welcome to life in a rescue, y'all, puppy is gonna chew ANYTHING that falls out of a pocket into their enclosure...)

The card readers can be a bit fiddly, especially for folks with older model phones. The newer Bluetooth readers in particular are unusable by several of our authorized users who stubbornly cling to their ancient Androids (not PayPal's fault). To be fair this can easily be overcome by manually entering the card number, but the fees are considerably higher than when we are able to swipe the card or insert the chip into the reader.

Kevin
Factory Worker in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here App Exceeds Expectations

Kommentare: They offer peace of mind by maintaining up to the minute payment tracking and notifications. This is especially useful if PayPal is your primary form of payment used by your customers for online businesses. As I mentioned earlier, if there is ever an issue the matter is handled with an experienced live representative in a timely and efficient manner. I think anyone who shops online should definitely give PayPal Here App a try and I assure you that it will not disappoint.

I love the various options that PayPal offers to its users. Not only does it allow my personal business to receive payments from anywhere and at any time, it also makes purchasing products through PayPal extremely easy and efficient. I use it for both my online business and as my main form of payment when shopping on websites. Nowadays most stores like Target, Wal-Mart and Best Buy accept PayPal and for a person who doesn't and has never had a credit card it is the best option for me. You can also use PayPal to send and receive money to your friends as long as they have their own PayPal account as well. This has come in handy for me personally many times when I was at a loss of what to gift those hard to shop for friends during the Christmas holiday season. By sending them cash through PayPal, I knew that they would be able to pick out their own gift online and very often on sale.

The customer service could be improved a little bit when it comes to trying to talk to someone about an issue you may be experiencing. I have only had to contact customer service once due to the delay I was experiencing concerning a refund that I was supposed to have received within 3 days. On the 4th day with no refund on sight I contacted their customer service department and was answered within an hour with their assurance that they would handle the refund within 24 hours. After verifying proof of the purchase I was awaiting a refund on, PayPal issued my refund less than 4 hours later with a truly sincere apology for the complication occurring in the first place.

Joshua
Joshua
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Quickest Way to Accept Payment with Cards

Kommentare: PayPal Here makes it super simple to accept payment from my customers. I like that it's linked directly to my PayPal account and that funds are available immediately. Before I started using PayPal Here, I would have customers ask to Cash.app me funds or send them via Venmo. The downside to this was that it wasn't necessarily professional and I had to wait for funds to be transferred to my bank account.

PayPal Here is by far the quickest way to accept payment from customers with credit/debit cards. I'm particularly referring to the speed in which funds are available for spending. It's very simple to swipe the customer's card or enter their payment information and then almost instantly have access to those funds. I the earlier days of PayPal Here, I was one of the fortunate people that received a free card reader. This came in handy as all I had to do was plug it into my iPad and simply swipe the customer's card. The app is somewhat customizable, too. For example, you can specify whether or not you want to require a customer's signature for certain purchase amounts. Also, the app integrates with PayPal Inventory Management as an added convenience if desired.

The only thing I really dislike about the app is the fact that I am charged a higher percentage on the fee if I manually input the customer's credit/debit card information as opposed to just swiping their card. Sometimes I feel that this is an unfair thing - especially in cases where the customer's card is not properly reading when swiped in the card reader. Lastly, PayPal no longer provides free card readers (unless you're a new user). So, if you need a new, updated card reader you'll have to pay for it.

Mary
President/Owner in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here is a One Stop Payment Center

Kommentare: Witn the Paypal here app, I have found that people are more likely to buy items if I offer Paypal here. People seem to trust the app because they know the name. It also makes my bookkeeping easier since so many of my online payments already go through Paypal.

I have to admit that when I first heard of the app, I was a little skeptical. Ok, maybe more like scared. I have been using Paypal for Payments since it first came on line and it's one thing to have someone use Paypal with an online purchase, get paid and ship your package and another to have someone use an app to pay and walk off with their purchase. All sorts of things went through my mind. Mostly, what if there's a glitch and I can't get my money. Well, this is one easy app to use and, at least from my experience, seems like something customers want. It makes paying much easier, adds it to my Paypal account and, at least with me, eliminates any need for a regular merchant account. My experience has also shown that the money goes right into my account and if there is a question about a charge that shows up on a customer's statement(usually it's someone who doesn't know that the name of my company.I use Paypal here at a lot of vintage and artists markets), Paypal quickly fixes the problem. I love the product and, like Paypal itself, has served me well over the years. I have looked at other payment options, but, at this point, I'm staying with Paypal here!

There really isn't anything I dislike about this product. It is extremely easy to use. I can't think of anything that I would change. I even like the shape of the scanner.

Instructor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

PayPal Here Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is great with PayPal Here, I like the software because it is very convenient and I can charge the customer credit card anywhere as long as I have a smartphone and the fee is decent because it is not too expensive but it is also not too cheap either.

The software is extremely easy to use and the device that is used with the software is also easy to use. What I love most about the software is it is available on any mobile device and I can easily take payment anywhere on the go.

The one thing I like least about the software is, there is no ability to upload pictures of a product you are selling to the software. The software only accepts a name for each product.

Obrian
Surveyor in USA
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PayPal zettle I love it

Kommentare: My over experience with PayPal zettle is great it is simple one of the best out there which is great PayPal is always innovative I love it

What I love about mostly about PayPal zettle is that to me the revolutionized the point of sale business which I know others giant company are big man, I’m not new to using PayPal services over the many years I’ve been a PayPal user but what PayPal did with zettle is next level where I don’t necessarily have to have excellent internet connections to take payments I can do over simple mobile internet and the transactions are always a success, PayPal put in a lot of work into it and I love it…

What I don’t like with it which could be just a software issue is that something it just disconnect from my phone off its own which is a bit annoying but it takes seconds to reconnect so it can work around probably a software update can if it and sometimes the card payment fails like 1 or 2 but it never goes over the third retry so I think those can be fix with an update they are minor but if it happens in a rush it can be a big deal but some problems

Zuhairah
Zuhairah
Senior Executive in Malaysia
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very convenient in making payment

Kommentare: PayPal is secure and i fully trusting their securities regarding my payment account and credit card information that are linked in the platform. All my transaction activities are displayed in the main dashboard so that i can monitor any activity within my account. There are no option for transferring funds to friend & family in my country, and i hoping it will introduced to us soon.

PayPal Here is an amazing payment processing platform that i can make payment for my shopping cart in foreign e-commerce website like Amazon or ebay. It can be install in my smartphone, and i don't have to log-in the platform from my computer, but its offer the same security for my payment account. There are thousand merchant that are accepting PayPal and that make it so convenient.

The exchange rates from my currency to foreign currency is quite high and so different from other common daily exchange rate that other payment processor are using. On top of that, there are processing fees for the payment transfer. If they can lowering the processing fees, i can see others will use it more often as their payment processor.

Fabian
Civil Engineer in Ecuador
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Get rid of ties and tortuous banking procedures, just use PayPal Zettle

Kommentare: The experience with PayPal Zettle SoftWare has been satisfactory, we have increased our sales and expanded our field of action, time, economic and human resources have been optimized, it has been a magnificent investment since with it many inconveniences that we had with it have been solved. the recession caused by the Covid19 pandemic, with this tool we have fulfilled our sales program without any problem.

It is worth the investment of this tool, it is an easy-to-use system, it allows you to have an inventory control with photographic history or barcode or as you best decide, in addition to having your income secure without counting on the cumbersome methods of the traditional financial systems to carry out your transactions, saving time and money, you can customize the processes in an orderly manner at the time of billing, the most important thing is that you have control all the time in each process, you have the support and technical backing of the service of attention to the client of the creators of this important SoftWare, that take care of all the needs and doubts of their clients. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT.

If we start to analyze this system in relation to others with similar characteristics and functionality, the PayPal Zettle SoftWare has certain things that do not even reach the point of disqualification, the inconveniences that arise are solved with a brief chat with the customer service and it is solved immediately, it is what we have verified in our company.

Anthony
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Payment processing pretty much anywhere

Kommentare: I have been PayPal as a payment processor for a long, long time, before the card reader accessories were branded "PayPal Here". First and foremost is funds accessibility; if you obtain the PayPal Debit card, you can access your funds way faster than many other processors. I've also found the fees to be in line with or better than the competitors. Furthermore, if you use the Debit card for purchases, you can "recover" some of the fees you were charged. Also, flat fees for all cards, whereas other either didn't accept certain cards or charged more for them). Lastly, PayPal has the best and easiest dispute resolution of any processor I've used, hands down. (For both sides)

Ease of use, speed of funds access, fees, well known and respected name, supported payment methods, and sometimes customer support, dispute resolution

Sometimes, customer support is lacking (roll the dice?), and the "rebate" program on the Debit card changing over the years (less reward)

Elizabeth
Owner in
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Fantastic Way To Start!

Kommentare: Overall, this was a great POS for our company to start with at mobile markets. It was simple and straightforward and I found the customer support to be great! If you need/want a simple POS to get you started, give it a try!

This was an easy way to get started with a POS. It was free and simple to setup. I found it very simple to change the products around, as well as prices. The app is simple to install across different devices and platforms and it works just as well on my android as it does on my staff's iPhone. Adding products to the shopping cart and checking out is a breeze. Also, it is simple to change tax rates within the app. This was helpful for mobile events that we needed to change the tax rate temporarily. It also worked well for multiple people to use at different events. Finally, the company was awesome at sending more swipers to get us setup. We realized that we needed 5 people to be able to ring up product across multiple events at a given time and paypal was quick to send us more swipers and get us up and running!

There isn't much style to the app. This doesn't really matter, but once our company was established and we started using a different POS in our store, this was only used as a backup and my staff actually complained that there weren't pictures of the products.

Lorena
Lorena
Editora in Venezuela

My best friend since I've been freelancing

Kommentare: Currently, almost all my payments for freelance work come through this medium, so without Paypal, I would have no money, basically.

Paypal's reach and the ability to receive payments from anyone quickly and easily is definitely its greatest advantage. In addition, notifications are always fast both by email and by the app, payments can be processed at any time from the smartphone, and its portability is an advantage for any freelancer or business. And, of course, the fact that it is one of the most widely used online payment methods.

The first thing they should try to correct is the unnecessary blocking of accounts. They're not only annoying and unexpected (any small action can lead to being blocked, in my case, a trip), but they also take a long time to solve the problem, the verification is absurdly slow and they don't give much support so the account is unusable during that time. The other thing I would like them to take into account is the users outside the USA (there are so many of us). Getting the money out of Paypal is very difficult because we can't receive the card, and half of the balance it goes away in commissions to make the currency changes or withdraw the dollars. Not to mention that the commissions for payments are one of the highest of these platforms.

Ashley
Ashley
OWNER/CEO in USA
Kosmetik, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

LOVE AT FIRST PAYMENT! LOL LITERALLY.

Kommentare: AS I STATED BEFORE, "I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO)." IT MAKES OWNING A BUSINESS EASIER AND HELPS YOU FEEL LIKE A BOSS WITH CONFIDENCE.

EASY SIGN UP, PAYPAL IS WELL KNOWN AND USED BY MILLIONS OF PEOPLE. I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THE FACT THAT THEY GIVE YOU YOUR CHIP/CARD READER FOR FREE!! I ALSO LOVE HOW YOU CAN EASILY CREATE YOUR MENU OF PRODUCTS AND PRICES TO MAKE CHECKOUT AND PAYMENT PROCESSING EASIER. (RIGHT FROM MY PHONE TOO).

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. NO CONS! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?

Jennifer
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for POS

I like that it’s easy to use and has excellent reports

The only thing that I wish PayPal here would do is work with a PC computer

Coty
Coty
CEO in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for inside business sales for small businesses!

Kommentare: The experience I have with PayPal is always amazing. They're safe, reliable, and I wouldn't choose any other software to manage my in store transactions.

PayPal here was always a tool I used before I grew my small business. It offered simple, easy to use and understand mechanics that some merchant transaction softwares didn't offer. I love how easy it is to use, and especially how quick it is. Most of all, I love how I can incorporate this into my already existing PayPal Business account to always manage receipts, invoices, and history.

I dislike the amount per swipe percentile. Each business has their fees, whilst there's others out there who are cheaper to use.

Jessica
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Paypal Here Makes Running A Businees So Easy

Kommentare: I have been able to successful run and online business with Paypal here. I can do all my purchases, transfers, invoices, and payments. It has made running a bussiness easy and enjoyable! I highly recommend for anyone is who is branching out and starting their own bussiness.

I love how easy it is to use. Plus they offer so many different products for you to be able to accept payments from customers. Also, the invoicing feature is amazing!

The only thing I wish it had was when I use my business debit card it had a fraud alert. I think you should be able to set up an amount and any ourchses over that alerts you sonyou can approve or decline the purchase. With this being a bussiness account I wanna make sure everything is as protected as possible.