Über NUTRITION MAKER

Comprehensive Online Software for Professional Dietitians and Nutritionists.

Erfahre mehr über NUTRITION MAKER

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie NUTRITION MAKER bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Shaneh-abbas J.
Shaneh-abbas J.
Registered Kinesiologist in Kanada

Simplifies My Business

Kommentare: Loving it and will continue to use. Hope to see more updates. It has made meal planning very easy.

Very easy product to use and appropriately priced compared to the competition. I enjoy using it and there is a large database. Pre-filled recipes are also helpful to have, which is included.

Strange food options sometimes and a little too many branded items. Very no frills and dates keep acting strange when input.

vor 2 Monaten

Regarding your dates issue, if you contact our support dept, they can help you.

Eric E.
Registered, Licensed Dietitian in USA

Excellent Software

Kommentare: Overall, it has been one of the best investments to my business. I started with the desktop version and upgraded to online version. I tried another online software for comparison and Nutrition Maker was the best for my needs and online consulting model.

Easy to use! You can save favorite foods for fast searches on menu planning. I utilize the custom macro ratios that you can apply when creating a menu plan.

No mobile application available. It would be nice to have a more modern look to the softer, that is more visually engaging for the client. It would be great to have an app, where you can communicate with clients and they can actually log there own food choices, record their weight, etc. At times, website glitches when creating a menu. It will not save foods as favorites.

Antwort von BioEx Systems

Eric, we do have a mobile app planned on our development schedule. Also, clients can access on tablets. Please contact us regarding your glitches. We have had no reports of such issues and if you contact us, we can resolve your issue.

Gigi A.
Owner/coach in USA

Great product

Kommentare: It’s great but many foods are not able to be found. The details are not correct meaning it’s it a cooked value or a raw value

I like the easy drag and drop and the calculations are all accurate

The online version doesn’t auto save so many time the website freezes and I lose everything. I don’t like the copy and paste BC when you do that it changes all the copy and paste you’ve done. So if I copied and pasted a food and changes the oz it also changes the oz in the meal I copied it from

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for your feedback. Our support dept fixed the minor glitches you reported. Regarding foods data on cooked and uncooked, the data base includes both most of the time; however that is direct from the USDA and other sources which is beyond our control. We are happy to add any extra food data if you contact us. And of course you can add to it as well.

Wiley S.
Nutritionist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Good product, needs more functionality

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nutrition Maker is mediocre. The price point is good as well as the resources that are available for clients. If the food database issue was fixed and the ability to enter custom macros was added, this would be an absolutely wonderful product.

The software has a lot of useful features. Once a meal plan is created, there are numerous features that can be accessed that are useful analytical tools. The micronutrient breakdown is quite useful. The shopping list is nice as well.

The ability to set custom calories and macros is not available in this software. This makes it incredibly difficult to be specific to what each client requires. A generic algorithm is used and I feel that this limits this software terribly. Another issue with this software is the databases that the foods are pulled from. They are limited and if the food isn't spelled correctly for how it is listed, the software will not pull it up.

Antwort von BioEx Systems

Wiley, thanks for the feedback. We feel we must point out that Nutrition Maker does have the ability to set custom calories and macros. Our food databases come directly from the USDA, Australian and Canadian food databases. Additionally we have added many food from private industry. We do offer a variety of search options so that one does not have to spell correctly.

Deandra R.

Great Nutrition Software

Kommentare: It's been good overall.

It's easy to use and set-up on the admin side of things.

The app can use some work. The food log and exercise functionality are archaic. Users should be able to upload an existing pic of food rather than having to take it only within the app. Additionally, users should be able to add their own workout in the exercise log because sometimes they do their own exercises.

vor 2 Monaten

Nutrition Maker is designed for nutrition, not exercise, thus the reason for no exercise logs. We have another program which offers nutrition, exercise and fitness testing for personal trainers (Total PT Fitness). We will be adding the food log feature in the upcoming months

Anastasios C.
nutrisionist in Zypern
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The product has a ton of valuable highlights.

In general, it has been perhaps the best venture to my business. I began with the work area form and moved up to online rendition. I attempted another online programming for correlation and Nutrition Maker was the awesome my requirements and internet counseling model.

Generally very satisfied with the software. No complains at all!

Shawn S.
Gym Owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great product that pays for itself

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I'm very satisfied and I highly recommend it.

Nutrition Maker is great and truly pays for itself. Your clients will appreciate this investment .

It's technology, sometimes it has a mind of its own and i have to call send an email to get it right. It's happened twice in 6 months both times were handled extremely quick. Same day

Kathy S.
owner in USA

Fast and Reliable Tool for Basic Menu Design and Nutrition Analysis

Kommentare: It has gotten me out of a pinch several times when I needed an affordable menu package as client load fluctuates from none to a full schedule. I don't need menu software all the time, some time I spend just writing and not doing telehealth

It comes with a lot of features for the money

Not able to make menu edits as easily as other menu software companies. For example, if I want to add a snack after dinner I don't see any way to do this.

Antwort von BioEx Systems

Kathy, it is possible to add a snack category to any meal plan. Contact us and we can show you how.

Bobby C.
Nutritionist in USA

Good Program for Beginner Nutritionist

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Pleasant

Easy to use and great tool to work with clients through

Food history tool needs to be added to the app. Photos of food doesn’t do anything for the client or the coach

vor 2 Monaten

We will be adding a detailed food log for client app in the near future.

Andi C.
CNS in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: I am still learning the software. I need to spend more time learning it.

I like the the variety of diets. I just wish there were even more.

I think there needs to be more clinical menu plans. It would be nice to have a low Fodmap's, anti-inflammatory. ketogenic, paleo, and low purine.

Charles W.
Dietitian in USA

Great Product

It has a huge library or pre made meal plans that are easy to modify for my clients. The client portal is great my clients get all of their information online. I no longer have to enter my clients diet histories. My clients can enter their own food log on the website with my logo. It is a great tool for working with my clients remotely and in person.

I have no complaints about the software.

Jennifer D.
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fun to plan with

Kommentare: I can say my over all experiences with this product in general is great I will be a customer for life

The meal planning with caloric calculator is the best feature that I can say. We use on the daily thank you

I can't say anything that I can see anything that needs changing. Everything is streamlined well and set up amazing

Val S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

You get what you pay for

Kommentare: For the price, it provides me something to gather some information about a client's intake but I wish it had a more robust database and better meal planning tools.

Affordable software to use for a baseline nutrition needs and nutrition analysis

The nutrition database is very weak with a limited choice of foods to select from when entering a client's daily nutrition intake. Also, you are only able to enter five clients at a time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for your comments. We feel our nutrition database is quite strong with over 25,000 foods including US, UK, and Australia and many private brand restaurants. You are signed up for the 5 client plan which is why you can only have 5 clients at any one time. We do offer plans for 25, 50, 100 or even more clients if needed. Additionally you are able to copy and edit plans or create your own. And we have hundreds of available recipes.

Chonda H.
Meal Plan specialist in USA

Program Review

Kommentare: The program is helpful.

The calculations of calories and macro's. The ability to save and make changes. Clients are able to use the program to track their progress.

The questionnaire can not be edited. That there is not an ap available.

Antwort von BioEx Systems

Chonda, we are happy to add questionnaire forms if you wish to submit them for review. And we have an app planned for the future.

Tammi B.
Tammi B.
Founder in USA

Great product

I like most the huge variety of pre-built menu plans and recipes.

It's a little cumbersome to build a menu plan.