Über SyncBackPro

Nicht verfügbar

I really was surprised at how maturely it's integrated.

The dialogs used to initially create a backup profile seem a little strange visually. I'm used to them, but when I first used SyncBackPro I found these simple dialogs to be actually confusing.

Bewertungen zu SyncBackPro

4,9

SyncBackPro hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SyncBackPro bereits verwendet?

Peter
Informatiker in Deutschland
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sehr nützliches Tool

Das Programm ist mir schon seit Jahren bekannt. Ich verwendete es erst als backup, auch privat. Jetzt ist die Hauptverwendung als Synchronisierung. Entscheidend war, dass Programm die FTP Server als Ziel/Quelle ansprechen kann.

die Zeitplannung ist etwas verwirrend, ich habe manchmal auf Windows Aufgabeplanung ausgewiechen.Als backup kommt mir das Auslesen der Quelle etwas langsam vor.Das Frontend Design ist nicht ansprechend, die Auflösung z.B. könnte größer sein.

Johannes

Damien
Damien
Product and Project Manager in Frankreich
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Great tool and great service from support!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It is very easy to set up, use, and it does not require loads of resources.

Nothing, appart from when it started to crash at Windows startup. Fortunately, the support helped me by suggesting installing a Beta version which solved the problem.

Jean-Marc
CEO in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

Great product but very bad support

Kommentare: Everything is fine as long as one does not require assistance from support dept

Works great and reliable and great features. Also no problem syncing through remote devices

1) on main site no way to log in into account to edit profile & payment method 2) a) had a problem with autorenewal (wrong payment method), did receive numerous reminders and went on web site to purchase (what I thought to be) license renewal b) kept receiving upgrade notices to renew "previous purchased version" c) I was proposed to delete old record to make account "clean" but support never proceeded to delete old account d) after correction to payment method, autorenewal of "previous purchased version" went on and, on this day, I've paid twice to get latest version of app e) at this time, no response from support dept as I want to get a refund on the latest autorenewal payment All this to say, great product but their support dept is so bad...

Antwort von 2BrightSparks

vor 6 Monaten

I understand and sincerely apologize if our support services did not meet your expectations. We always strive to provide the highest quality support, but we acknowledge that there is always room for improvement. Regarding the change in your payment method, this can be conveniently handled through our Customer Portal. For your ease, no username or password is needed. Simply input your email address, and a unique, secure link will be sent to it. This link, which expires after 24 hours for security reasons, will allow you to update your payment details easily. In terms of refunds, I would like to confirm that a refund for your Upgrade Assurance was successfully processed on 1st December 2023. Our support team has communicated this to you and also inquired if you desired a refund on the product, to which, as per our records, you opted not to proceed.

Halbleiter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lots of features, but product doesn't work

Kommentare: This product seems to be a product with too many features such that it cannot perform the very task it was designed for: copying files. Miserable experience. I would never recommend this product to anyone.

Price. It had more features than I needed. Most were ridiculous "corner cases". I purchased with support (sucker).

This product does not work well. I've tried with 2 major initiatives, both failing miserably. 1) copy from file server to NAS device was so slow, the job never finished. Contacted support, who gave some suggestions, but it did not help. Abandoned project. 2) copy files matching a certain pattern from a file server to a NAS, could never get the correct files and sub-folders. Contacted support (for over 2 weeks), but never resolved the issue.

Antwort von 2BrightSparks

We are very sorry to hear that our software did not work for you and that we were unable to help you with your problems. We always try our very best to resolve all issues, but unfortunately in this case it is clear we failed to do so. If you would be happy to give us another chance, we would like to try again. I cannot guarantee we can fix any issues you have with your NAS drive, but we will try. Alternatively, if you purchased SyncBack recently, we would be more than happy to issue a full refund. For over 15 years, hundreds of thousands of individuals and businesses have been successfully using SyncBack to backup files to NAS drives, so the product most certainly does perform the task it is designed for. We use SyncBack internally to backup numerous files to NAS drives, FTP servers and the cloud. We are confident that it does what it is supposed to do, and does it very well, but with feedback from people like yourself, we will continue to try and improve it.

Luis
President in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I love SyncBack Pro for my SOHO business

Kommentare: I store my initial instance of data daily data on NAS drives. I use SyncBack Pro to back up my NAS drives nightly to a second "backup NAS Drive," and then I back up that drive nightly to the cloud.

Ease of use and peace of mind that my backups occur without error nightly.

The learning curve was moderate, but it is easy to use once it is figured out.

luke
Consultant in Australien
Think-Tanks, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall is a good choice ...

Kommentare: Overall is a good choice for what I need to do to the point I've decided to buy for our company. I tested the various things I needed to do with the trial version and when got stuck the SyncBack tech support emailed me (pretty quick) a suggestion/solution. Impressive.

The unattended synchronisation, 'versioning' and ability to backup SQL dbs are the biggest benefits. Once get used to the interface and its way of doing things is pretty straight forward. Does what it adverstises. Can be pretty simple profile to backup/sync or get deeper in with a LOT of options...

The scheduling is a bit tricky to setup but the online Help (step by step, pretty good) and tech support sorted me out. This does rely heavily on and leverages with MS Scheduling so not all SyncBack issues and quirks. It did help to go direct to MSScheduling and see what the issues where when things 'appeared' not to be working. A few of of the options, such are filtering files to include or excluded, although works and straightforward, have a fair number of pop up dialogs. A cleaner system, like treeview or tabbed system, would be preferable.

Frederick
President in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SyncBack is the most flexible and reliable backup software for the PC.

Kommentare: I have been using this product for over 5 years. There have been a couple of time that something didn't seem to be working right but tech support was very helpful and the issues were solved very quickly.

Being able to set up group profiles where a series of backups can be run at once.

It has a bit of a learning curve but once you are past that it is worth the investment of learning how to use it.

Raúl
Mechanical Designer in Spanien
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All files sync in 1 software

Kommentare: Thanks to this software you can have your copies perfectly synchronized.

Create group of profiles with diferents profiles to schedule the sync, provide all the data to compare files and versions

the create of the profiles ocasionally it's dificult to select the correct form to sync

Alessandro
Ing in Schweiz
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Reliable Product

I love this product: I know that it is always present in the past in the present and in the futureevery year this company updates this product with new useful features

it is ok. I know that every new feature will be useful. sometimes someone says that the dashboard is too rich... I know this is because some important tool has been provided

Jan
Owner in Niederlande
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Backup ++

Kommentare: We are backing up to 2 seperate cloud services and it works all the time. We really love it.

I like the flexibility of it. Because of that al kind of extra features you can use show up AFTER purchasing and installing it

No cons, but if we have to, because of the flexibility and possibilities and many options, it is sometimes hard to find how.

Matthew
Owner in Thailand
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

It just works

Kommentare: Every time I've contacted customer support, the issue has been resolved immediately.

It has everything I need. Compression, encryption, versioning, SFTP through custom ports, incremental backup, scheduled backup, easy to use.

Every feature that I need is in the product and works correctly.

Jason
IT Director in Guam
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional grade backups for any size organization

Kommentare: I've been using SyncBack Pro for over six years. It meets all of my backup needs.

Ease of configuration, baxkups and file restores. The feature set allows extensive customization if you need it.

There is not much I don't like about SyncBaxk Pro. The only suggestions I have for future release:For backups...if the destination folder is blank, just start copying files. Currently it reads the source folder contents before writing to an empty folder Introduce a way for SyncBack Pro to log changed files as they are changed so the analysis phase of source files doesn't take so long before starting to copy.

Carl
IT Technician / Helpdesk Level 2 in Kanada
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

Excellent product

Kommentare: I do daily backups to another drive and weekly backups to Google Drive, as well as daily backup of Android SD card and internal memory (like Camera pictures sometimes get saved internally by accident). Works great!

Ease of use, easy to also set-up versionning, preview the results and schedule. Syncing to Google Drive was easy.Also great that it can backup MTP devices too like Android! (and toss a warning if the phone isn't plugged in)

Only thing I can think of, can't figure out how to send desktop notifications if "profile hasn't been ran since x days" (also, should allow exceptions per profile. My Android SD card isn't as critical, just Music). Should be present somewhere, I missed it ?

Rafael
Professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Essential tool to keep me moving

Kommentare: High powered but also easy to use and customize. Also easy to set up on new machines.

The sync features are essential for my workflow and lifestyle. I use SyncBack to sync computers at work and at home. SyncBack keeps the computers effectively identical in terms of usefulness, with years of files and emails readily available wherever I am. This is especially important because I use a local email client (Thunderbird) and have many GB of email stored locally. SyncBack keeps it all sync’d. As a result I can run and bike to work without lugging a device!

No complaints whatsoever………………….."?………..

Russell
Gen Mgr in UK
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for an excellent price

Kommentare: Very happy with the product and service.

I've been using SyncBack for over 10 years now, it has never failed once in that time. We use it to backup various servers and shares and most recently to sync a website. The software is very easy to use, the user interface is a dream - a lot of thought has gone into making the wizards straight-forward and easy to use. I like the Easy mode and Expert mode to hide settings unless you need them.

None. Not often you can say that about a piece of software!

Panagiotis
Owner in Griechenland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Relyable and full featured!

Kommentare: Very satisfied. We recomend it to all clients, it is our basic backup tool. We do IT support as outsourcing providers and have installed it to morethan 50 clients over the last 4 years

We rate 1. versioning, 2. backup to Cloud and to destinations with credentials other than the ones of the Server and 3. notifications as very significant features.

We have documented the options we use to make it easier for our technicians to configure, as there are quite many options

Jean Jacques
Quality manager in Frankreich
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

A powerful backup tool

Kommentare: I use SyncBack Pro primarily to backup my PC's data onto personal NAS'

scheduling flexibility, powerful synchronization parameters, constant improvements to take into account new technologies, very affordable price

so far nothing, as use a limited set of features

Kevin
Self-Employed in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Astonisghing Product

Kommentare: I have been using SyncBack for years and it always did a very good job!! It is full of features that provides the most detailed kind of backup and synchronization performance you may want.

Although it has many many option, it is very user-friendly. I use most of the time the mirror feature in order to backup my cloud space and not only it does always a great job but new profiles are always very easy to set up.

I have contacted the customer support to understand if it was possible for the software to recognize files and folders that have been renamed (in order to avoid having to recopy the entire file or folder every time I change the name of one of these). Although the software is capable of handling such feature it comes with some risks. Nevertheless, I must say that the customer support has been very helpful and prompt with the answer.

ISHARA
Data Base Officer in Ruanda
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I use SyncBackPro for about 2 years now, for managing network data backup for 200+ employees

Kommentare: This software allowed me to save a lot of time to manage backup and synchronisation of files of my team

I can do synchronised backup, drive 1 to another one and vice versa. I can schedule a back up to run automatically even i'm not working on my laptop.

This is a great tool for the system adminitrators, but I ususally need to export profile configurations of backup process, for use on other computers of my organisation, but I cannot find this option.

Timothy
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Provides a Reliable Backup Solution

It was easy to install and configure. It provides both local backups to hard drives and network attached storage, as well as to the cloud. It has a good reputation.

Unable to backup our network attached storage to the cloud.

Peter
Manager in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent backup software

Kommentare: Very happy with the product and the support I have received. Recommended.

I have tried a number of different apps in the past. What I like about Syncback is It simple/expert mode, it's broad range of features and emailing of backup logs.

Nothing really. This product does everything we require in our business.

Petr
Petr
Developer in Tschechien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For secure backup of a large number of files

Kommentare: With ease of use, full localization and collaboration with cloud services, SyncBackPro is a great tool for secure data backup and at a reasonable price.

Small and unpretentious yet powerful application. Full localization of the environment into the Czech language and many others. 64bit version allows multiple files to be processed within a single profile, which is important for cloud backups. Reliably safe synchronization of large amounts (over 1 million) files into the cloud. Well-arranged reports and their presentation in HTML format. Ability to run "Before and After" custom scripts written in VBScript.

File duplication issues when syncing with Google Drive.

Jeff
VP Operations in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SyncBaclPro for easy to use automated backupsbackups

Kommentare: I needed a way to easily backup some Windows folders to a NAS drive. SyncBackPro allowed me to easily connect via SFTP, test the profile, and create a schedule.

Very easy to create backup profiles and schedules

No cons. They know what they are doing and it shows.

Jacob
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing

Kommentare: Easy, reliable, dependable

Easy to use reliable easy to use. Great customer service.

A little hard to figure out backups to mainstream cloud like AWS, but amazing support that always guided.