Über Online Check Writer

Die beste Online-Software für das Drucken von Schecks im Land. Einzahlungsscheine drucken. Verbinde Bank/QB und verhindere Scheckbetrug. Beliebiger Drucker. Überprüfe den Wechsel.

Erfahre mehr über Online Check Writer

I personally prefer bank ACH transfer at this point in life but the idea here would make it easier for those who like checks, which is a plus.

If i would have to come up with any negative (which will be hard). I would say to add more options when it comes to the grammer part.

Bewertungen zu Online Check Writer

Online Check Writer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 243 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Online Check Writer bereits verwendet?

Ingo
Lehrer in Deutschland
Hochschulbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Solide und gut

Für digitales Payment ein perfektes tool

Deutsche Übersetzung wäre toll. Nicht wichtig aber wäre mehr comfort

letztes Jahr

Hello Ingo, we are so happy to hear that our tool is perfect for digital payments. We will definitely work on improving our German translation in order to make your experience even better. Thank you for taking the time to write this review - it really helps us out!

Matthew
Matthew
Principal in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sometimes you can judge a book by its cover

Kommentare: OCW has met all my payroll and check printing needs.

Online Check Writer, or simply OCW, is a web-based platform that has expanded from its orignal purpose of creating and printing checks. Users will find that the platform still excels in its original function, and should not be faced with too steep of a learning curve when they start out with the easy-to-use web platform. OCW has continued to develop and improve the check printing features, placing them first-in-class for check printing, while maintaining reasonable fees. Today's OCW offers far more than simply check printing. They have vastly expanded their offerings to include integration with all popular accounting software, added a powerful payroll management feature, and even integrated business banking accounts, payment processing, and ACH features such as direct deposit. While the customer service can be difficult to reach and often subpar in the assistance offered, users who have some accounting familiarity or those with time enough to employ self-help features, will find the services offered to be unparalleled at the price offered. OCW is a true contender in a banking and accounting all-in-one solution for small businesses.

The customer service is minimally responsive and does not follow-through.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Matthew, Thank you very much for this comprehensive review. As you have noted, we have been laser-focused on platform development, and now users have a very advanced platform capable of handling all their finance-related needs. We promise to bring that quality focus to all aspects of our business, including customer service.

Director of Finance in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Will be dropping the software with the increased pricing and new charge per check printed

Kommentare: Overall positive for the 2+ years I used it, but with the increased cost, I no longer see it as worth the cost.

Easy to use, good check layout software. Overall, have had a positive experience with the software.

Customer support is limited, price hike has me looking into other options

Antwort von Zil

Hi John, Thank you for the review. We have subscription packages with 100% cost refilled as usable credits plus transaction charges reduced by 81%. We also offer custom plans to high-volume users. Please call us, and we can provide a custom plan for you. We now offer a complete payment platform in a single plan, including the ability to pay anywhere with a credit card even if the vendor/merchant doesn't accept credit cards. We encourage you to please explore all our facilities and subscription plans; you will understand we are providing a robust value-for-money platform

Lynn
Accountant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Used to be a happy customer

Kommentare: Like I said, it was a great piece of software when we started using it. I've asked for the zil account and accompanying wallet to be removed because we are a nonprofit, only the board can make a decision about creating new accounts. But it's been many months and they haven't done it yet, so I'm pretty sure they never will. It's so frustrating, they even send us monthly zil statements. We're probably going to switch back to our payroll system for ACH, because it's too confusing the way it's set up now.

I used to like it much better before we added ACH. The check writing worked great, it was intuitive and easy to use.

The user interface changed without warning a few months ago from something that was really easy to use to something that doesn't even fit on my computer screen and I have to reduce my magnification to 90% to see it all. I have to hunt all over the place to find various features that were all previously in one place. At least they should have given us some warning, I was on vacation and the admin using it was texting me that she couldn't figure out how to send ACH anymore. When we set up ACH they created a zil account for us which we didn't ask for and didn't want. It generated an automatic wallet that is identically named to our real wallet and it's been so confusing. It's unclear to me what enable wallet bypass means in the two different places it can be entered, both in the wallet settings and when we actually send an ach payment. We're always afraid we're doing something wrong.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Lynn, Please give us a call; we are keen to solve your issues with the platform.

Young Jun
president in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and can be used anywhere

You can easily know when, where and how much you have used at any time, even if you do not record separately, and it is easy to use and can be used anywhere.

Occasionally, when there is a change in the position of what I have designed, I have to go back into the design and adjust it.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Young Jun, Thank you very much. The Pros you listed are what we always strive to deliver. Very happy to receive this feedback from you.

Saif
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excels porduct

Kommentare: I love this product. I would continue to use it forever.

Ease of use. Versatile. The options are very well thought of.

The initial setup was a little difficult but that only makes the product that customizable.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Saif, Thank you very much for this great review.

Chuck
President in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Easy Check writing

Kommentare: Totally positive

This is a nice and easy product to use. I use it once a week or so and there is no refresh time needed

Took a bit or wrangling to get the check function to print what I wanted as there are a lot of pre-installed entries and I have pre printed checks

Antwort von Zil

Hi Chuck, Thank you very much; we are thrilled to hear this.

Joan
Office Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive!!

Kommentare: With Online Check Writer, it is very easy to print professional checks and super affordable.

This software is so easy to use, from connecting your account to personalizing checks. I can buy my own blank checks and have them look professional to anyone I pay.

I did not find any flaws aside from being able to use the same memo for multiple checks.

Antwort von Zil

Thank you Joan for this amazing review.

James
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Online Check Writer - Getting the Job Done

Kommentare: Right now Online Check writer serves as a single place to go for check printing across all of our entities. It gets the job done for that although I know there are other useful features available.

We use online check writer to print paper checks from BILL, QBO, and Desktop Enterprise. It does that pretty well for the most part.

My QBO imported checks are different than what is imported from QB Enterprise and I don't know how to change it. For example, my QBO imported checks don't have remittance information on the middle section of the stub.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your response. We are glad to know that our platform effectively meets your check printing needs. To get assistance with the issue related to importing checks, you can contact our customer assistance team, which is available 24/7.

Danylo
Danylo
Marketing specialist in Ukraine
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use Online Check Writer daily and I am satisfied that I selected that product

Kommentare: I started to use that product several weeks ago and I would like to say that I am fully satisfied user. I like accept my payment via the link. The overall experience is amazing.

I like the interface. It's very easy to digest. Secondly, I am amazed that my business bank operations are in pocket and I am able to recieve and ask for a payment. What I am grateful for is that there's Advanced Two Factor Authentication.

I am not sure I could see my default currency information on the Bank Data. It would be useful because I have 2-3 bank accounts with different currencies. On a business tools menu there's a View more button but I would prefer seeing that features listed right there.

letzten Monat

Thank you for your review! We're glad our platform helps maintain safety and benefits while saving you time and money. Our dedicated customer assistance team is here to support you every step of the way. Thanks again for the review - we appreciate your feedback!

Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Good to use

Kommentare: overall it is good to work and use online check writer.

this is easy to work with check writer. highly recommended.

customer service is little poor. had to wait for few hours.

letzten Monat

We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced. We aim to ensure accuracy and are here to help rectify these issues. please call us at (408) 775-7720; we will be happy to guide you through each step.

Jill

Awesome

Kommentare: Love the ease of the system and how helpful it is to our business.

The system is easy to use and easy to set up to what you need. Make life easier by printing checks instead of writing them out.

Wish when they do updates they lets us know how to use them.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Jill, Thank you very much for this great review. Yes, we might have missed communicating to our customers about new features on time. Developing new user features has been a priority, so we were in a rush to achieve that and were focused entirely on that - apologies for the misses. We are now communicating new changes to customers as quickly as possible.

Tal
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Why I enjoy the online check writer software.

Kommentare: I have enjoyed the service and it’s legitimacy increasing as only made it better and better as time goes on.

I enjoyed my ability to get paid quickly and issue legitimate checks to my vendors. I enjoy the fluidity of my businesses billing and expense tracking.

I have never been able to use my debit card and I mean never. Sucks cuz it’s one of the original perks I was excited about.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Tal, It is nice to know that you are happy with OnlineCheckWriter.com. We take your concern regarding the Debit card seriously as it is an inbuilt feature in our platform. Please call us at (408) 775-7720, and we will correct it quickly.

Tammie
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Happy with Check Writer

Kommentare: Over all I love it and will continue to use it.

I like the ability to email payments to our servers. I like the ability to be able to send payments from any device quickly. I like the ease of use and easy learning curve.

They offer direct deposit free but charge for emailing a check. Feel that it should be the other way around since email really doesn’t create any extra work like a direct deposit would. Also would like to be able to enter a date on each individual line of a deposit slip without having to type it in and click on the date, would like to have a calendar pop up to choose a date on each line.

Antwort von Zil

Thank you Tammie for this great review, we have noted your suggestion about the direct deposit fee and email check fee.

Cody
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be great with a little effort!

Kommentare: I thought I would have more functionality from the program, but I can perform all the same functions using my bank's bill pay option. I cannot add field checks that are required for my customers, and therefore I cannot do accurate reporting. The reporting function has information from when the account was being tested, and the transition to a paid account was not good. There were supposed to be credited to my account every month, but each time I use the program, I have to contact support to print checks or deposit slips.

The nice feature is the customizable check-writing design. The design possibilities are entry-level but serve a basic purpose if you want a simple check writing ability.

The program is not customizable to the needs of other industries where you may need additional fields for data and reporting. The program often did not work as expected, and the transition from a fee to a paid plan has been nothing short of a nightmare. The information in its knowledge base does not match the program's, causing confusion.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Cody, Thank you for the review. OnlineCheckWriter.com allows customization. Please allow our team to guide you via a demo. We will update the knowledge base shortly; thank you for pointing that out.

Alexandria
Office Manager in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Will never look back

Kommentare: Amazing

Ease, can use any check paper, customizable

I do not have anything I don't like, everything is great, 0 complaints!

Antwort von Zil

Thank you very much, Alexandria for this great review.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

In the words of my bank - "This is Scam-like"

Kommentare: While I've been a customer with OCW for many years, their recent merge with Zil Money has changed the company in the customer service department. No longer are they willing to listen to concerns with a "customer first" mindset. When approached with a problem, they refuse to acknowledge an issue. Even when it requires involvement from the internal development team after multiple attempts to issue checks. The problem wasn't on my end (after trying multiple browsers, multiple laptops and different users, yet still had the same error messages) and they refused to admit it. Insufficient credit was provided for this inconvenience.

OCW's platform is quick to learn and has in intuitive user interface

Customer service was awful and inflexible when trying to address multiple concerns within a very short timeframe. They had an opportunity to step up and deescalate my situations but refused to do so. Their inflexible approach to customer service just lost me as a client.

Antwort von Zil

We apologize for the concern you faced from us. The team is ready to hear and solve your issues.

Dustyn
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for any size bookkeeper

The ability to sync with QBO and add multiple bank accounts or clients makes using this software amazing. It is very easy to setup and use and customize check templates as needed.

When they switched their billing model and the functionality of their site it made it very difficult to use for a time being as there were many glitches but their customer support was able to assist me.

letztes Jahr

Hi Dustyn, we're glad to hear that you find our software easy to use and customize. We're sorry to hear that you had some difficulty when we switched our billing model, but we're glad that our customer support was able to help you out. We appreciate your feedback and hope that you continue to enjoy using our software.

Robert

Program Review

Kommentare: Getting account payables paid using the check printing service.

The check printing and processing is an excellent feature.

Billing could be a little easier to pay.

letztes Jahr

Hello Robert, we would like to thank you for your kind words. We're glad you like our platform and that it's working for you.

Gerald
Partner in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enjoy using Online Check Writer

Kommentare: VERY GOOD - saved us a lot of manual work

Basic - the ease of use Secondary - the ability to select history on and individual staff member

When reworking my settings the app worked differently in new version than it had for years OK at this point after using for a while

Antwort von Zil

Hi Gerald, Thank you very much. We understand that the new version has a lot of differences from the earlier platform, and it might take a few days to get used to it. Let us guarantee that the new platform is designed to enhance speed and security. We will be happy to incorporate more features to help our users. You are welcome to give us improvement suggestions. Thank you once again for the review.

Randall
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Innovative and progressive

It allows quick payment to vendors and others.

It has just raised the price which affects the bottom line.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Randall, Thank you for the great review here. We hope you are aware of our subscription plans with 100% cashback and also cutting your transaction costs by 81%. If you would like to discuss that or a custom plan for you, please call us at (408) 775-7720; we will be happy to assist.

Nick
owner in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decent Product but could be much better

Kommentare: Very frustrating

Easy to use. Easy to print checks.

Technical issues and tech support. Them doing sopftware updates on friday during business hours.

Antwort von Zil

Hi Nick, Thank you for the review. Please call us as we would like to understand further your troubles while using our platform. The problem you are facing could probably be solved via a demo.

Tonchui
Owner in Indien
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good option to consider

I definitely love the all in one package, you can bill your clients, pay your vendors, make payment internationally without any limits, check draft, integration with QuickBooks etc.

The only features i would want them to improve is the check payment, my clients get stuck when they reach an option to click pay now, i would definitely recommend Online checkwriter team check on this to make the payment more effortless.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review, Tonchui! We're glad to hear that you love our all-in-one package and that OnlineCheckWriter.com has been a good option for you. We'll definitely take your feedback on board and see what we can do to improve the check payment process. Thanks again for writing this review - it means a lot to us!

Joel
Freelance SEO and Web Content Writer in Kenia
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My Brief Experience with Online Check Writer as a Freelance Writer

Kommentare: Online Check Writer has enabled me to process/make payments and receive payments in the comfort of my office or home saving time and resources that could be used traveling and queuing in banks.

I have been using Online Check Writer for more than 8 months now, and I believe this is one of the best decisions I've ever made. I like this software because it offers instant check printing at the convenience of your office or home, using blank stock papers and a regular printer. Besides, this software provides seamless ACH payment processing services, e-checks, and wire. Online Check Writers also provides a totally free version that allows you to make 5 payments per month or receive unlimited e-checks or ACH payments. I believe it is the best solution for online payments and banking, I've ever come across since I started working as a freelance writer.

The only con about Online Check Writer is its complexity which makes it difficult to understand or deploy, especially for new users. The support team is somewhat slow, but they will always respond to all queries.

letztes Jahr

Glad to hear that you have been using OnlineCheckWriter for 8 months.Thank you for being such a good customer

Hank
Assistant in USA

Painless Way to Do Small Business Payroll

This is a sponsored review. Online Check Write is an amazing service that has allowed our small business to keep up with our payroll and our clientele. What is especially helpful is that Check Write keeps all your checks in the cloud, so we no longer have to worry about throwing away one of our old checks.

Antwort von Zil

Thank you so much for your great review, we're glad you're enjoying Online Check Writer and would love to hear from you if you need any help using the tool. Hope to see you again.