Über CompanyCam

CompanyCam ist eine Fotospeicher- und Organisationslösung für Auftragnehmende und Außendienstunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über CompanyCam

It was a great system to use but we outgrew it quickly and needed something more inclusive.

Sometimes ground views are not available. When looking at overall views from S,N,E,W views, many times it is very difficult to locate exact house because so many in neighborhood look exactly the same.

Bewertungen zu CompanyCam

CompanyCam hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 77 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du CompanyCam bereits verwendet?

Jacob
Jacob
Residential Roofing Director in USA

CompanyCam is my work memory and has increased communication within the office. I love it.

Kommentare: The benefits of using CompanyCam would be increased communication in the office and with customers, increased productivity because all progress is being photographed and time tracked, better "photographic" memory of past problems at projects, and the ability to prove what the project looked like before we started working. CompanyCam has been an invaluable resource with employee accountability. Our employees take photos throughout the day so my manager can better understand the effectively or lack their of on the job. We are able to communicate better with homeowners with photos which allows us to clarify problem areas on the projects and explain those easier. Finally CompanyCam gives us absolute proof of issues that were on the project before we got there. For example we saved money this year by showing a homeowner that the dent in their gutter was there before we roofed their house, same story with cracks in driveways, and deteriorated siding. CompanyCam makes it easy for my guys in the field to take the photos I have wanted them to take for years. Now we actually do get the photos and save them correctly.

The best part of the software is the ability to see what all of my guys are up to out in the field and communicate with photos. I have had hundreds of conversations with employees in the field who are able to explain their problems to me with photos so that I know we are on the same page. Plus I can see the progress of the job throughout the day to make sure everyone is on task.

Every once in a while we would have duplicate addresses which was frustrating. I think this has been corrected.

Vicki
Operations & HR Manager in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Great Integration with your CRM for Contractors in any field!

Kommentare: Very positive! I would take this system over all others I tested. The one draw back is the address/location duplication

Ease of use, intuitive, it really is super easy to use! It integrates with JobNimbus our CRM

It duplicates addresses when you go to the address more than once. The sales/auditor has to notice that the address is duplicated, which doesn't always happen...and delete one, or sometimes 2 of them. I wish there was a way for the system to recognize the duplication and not allow the 2nd or 3rd record to be made without some sort of distinguishing name or notation.The only other item that needs work is collaborators. It works to add a collaborator via email, but sending it via text almost always leads to issues. If this were fixed the technology is excellent

Sonja
Director in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service

The features were exactly what we were looking for. Over time the ridiculous amounts of updates that created more and more 'features' made the product less and less easy to use. What once took minutes has extended to 10 times that to create a report. Updates often caused outages where our data was unavailable. Please Please Please someone make a comparable product so I can get away from company cam.

Horrible customer service. When we had issues it was days before we received a response. our data was unavailable and when the udpates were complete we had to relearn the entire application.

Shane
Shane
Senior Project Manager in USA

Best App Ever

Kommentare: The cloud based design frees up your phone. I have maxed out my picture storage multiple times and trying to organize them after the fact was terrible. Company Cam has that all taken care of. The Geo Location feature automatically knows if your on a current job and when the app is opened that's the suggested job.

Company Cam offers a trial use and initially I was not able to take full advantage of the trial but after contacting them they extended the trial. This is one of the most innovative documenting apps I've every used in construction. It is cloud based with one simple monthly fee that is well worth the cost. Just the organization of the pictures per job is worth the cost not to mention the countless other features.

After using this software for almost a year now I don't think there is anything I don't like about the App. There are some modifications that I might suggest but these are just personal preferences.

Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

CompanyCam: An easy way to simplify what you already do

Kommentare: We use CompanyCam to upload and share photos and documents of our roofing projects in real time. This allows us to coordinate field work with the office without the need for frequent email chains and in-person meetings.

CompanyCam is designed with user-friendliness in mind. This makes it extremely easy to pick up and use, with minimal training. Most of its features work in an intuitive way and make it easy to streamline the administrative side of the process. It is relatively simple, with excellent functionality and usability that makes it essential to project administration.

In the capacity that I use it, this is a web-based software. I generally prefer to use dedicated apps rather than a browser-based program, however this also makes it easily accessible from any device, without having to install it. The tagging feature is a bit unintuitive to work with, and I repeatedly find myself editing a job's tags rather than searching for tagged jobs.

Business Partner in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A must use app for any business in the home improvement or construction service industries!

Kommentare: CompanyCam is an easy to use app for any field worker needing to take pictures of homes/buildings and share valuable information received from the photos, projects, and/or user's comments. This app has improved the way our field staff communicates with our office staff on a daily basis. Better communication has helped our exterior remodeling company deliver our products and services in a more consistent way. Our customer experience and satisfaction is at an all time high. Many thanks to CompanyCam for helping us with this number one problem in the industry!

Improved communication between our field and office staff.

The A/R features aren't necessary, in my honest opinion.

Jason
Jason
Roofing Specialist in USA

One of the best apps I use daily!

Kommentare: Helps me daily with my job.

I use this app daily for my job and couldn't imagine not having it now. It allows my to keep track of all my jobs and look back at past jobs to refresh my memory without having to go back to the site.

I do not really have any Cons with this app. Occasionally you get the update bugs but that is pretty normal with most apps. Everything functions pretty well daily.

Vincent
Vincent
Bossman in USA

After using this service I couldn't and wouldn't be without it. What an amazing tool for contractors

Kommentare: Access to realtime progress on all my jobs. Verification of work done for our clients. Able to diagnose problems from the office using Company Cam.

Ability for clients as well as all my foremen to access pictures showing whats been done. We offer a timeline of pictures for our clients to see the progress of the roof installation.

Lee
Lee
Finance Manager in USA

Love love love Company Cam!

Kommentare: This software makes my company more efficient and helps our revenue increase when we send photos to insurance companies.

From day one, everyone in my company was on board with the software change. We were using Dropbox, but always having issues. The day we switched over to Company Cam, it has made everyone's work life so much easier. In the long run, it has saved us time and money. I would recommend it to anyone!

Lindsay
Contractor in USA

Company cam

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Its a great way to keep the customer up to date on the progress. It is also a great way to come to a decision on issues that may arise.

There isn't much I can complain about other than the price but it is tax deductible.

Ashley
Systems Manager in USA

Organizes Photos

Kommentare: It's helped us to organize our project photos. We don't need to spend a lot of time looking through our devices trying to find a specific photo because we're able to just upload them to CompanyCam and find them when searching for the specific project.

We're able to organize photos from job sites under specific projects without having to manual upload each one. This allows you to upload multiple photos at once.

So far we have not come across any cons. It's been working as intended for our company.

Amber
Manager in USA

Awesome tool

Kommentare: The guys in the field have a tool now that they can use to take pictures, and not have all of the pictures stored on their phone. They take a lot more pictures now, which don't have to be shared another (more difficult) way, and in real time! We had a major job with over 400 photos which we were able to just click a link and share with the owner who needed documentation of the repairs we had to do on their roof.

All our job pictures are in ONE place now, no more texting, emailing, downloading pictures for jobs.

Honestly I'm sitting here thinking and right now I cannot think of one thing I do not like about it.

Paul

Great product

Kommentare: It ha been great and they put up webinars etc and it has been a blessing and a game changer.

The ability to take photos and save them on a cloud and to organize and make reports and syncs with my CRM. This has been great to track progress.

I liked the interface of the app before the change but just getting used to it. I need to utilize everything it could do.

Kelly
Estimate manager in USA

Quality

Kommentare: I am able to view all of our company photos in real time with the corresponding job information. This is very important when there are special considerations to note.

I have found this product very easy to use and extremely helpful on jobs with uploading photos.

There have been a number of times where photos were not directly uploaded to the correct place. I would say this is less than 2% of the jobs that we use this program for.

Eric
Adjuster in USA

This is the most convenient photo application out there. Does everything we need it to do.

I'm in the office a majority of the time, so having photos show up in real-time is helpful in speeding up my work. I no longer have to wait for someone to email or text me pictures. The editing features are extremely handy. It's also nice for multiple people to be able to add comments to each picture, so it's not necessarily tied to only one person.

Juan
Stone Tech/ Supervisor in USA

It's a good tools for us in the construction Field.

Kommentare: Seein the process day by day of the work we doo in different project's and we are able to show to new customers what we do.

It gets the address right away from we're you are. You can also write on the picture it self I need to view a detail.

The download sometimes it takes a while for it to download the pictures. A better quality or clear picture

Einzelhandel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Easy to Use

Kommentare: Every day Use!

This is a great software for when I am in the office, I can easily obtain pictures with there exact address when I need it to figure out where people are or for other office use. Simple to navigate through and easy to put on specific filters quickly when looking for one thing.

Sometimes the address would be incorrect, but it seems to me that this issue has been cleared up and are working more efficiently.

Caleb

Saves time and money!

Being able to look up details of projects I forgot or forgot to write down. Being able to search by project name, address etc.

The photos show too small sometimes depending on what size or configuration of monitor I am using. The tagging method is a little awkward.

Carrie
HR Director in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for the construction industry.

Kommentare: Overall, we really enjoy this product. We will be using it for a long time.

I like how quickly photos can be uploaded and how easily they can be shared. We use this every day in the field to communicate with each other.

I don't love how temperamental it can be when trying to get it to communicate with our CRM program. One missing period in an address and it doesn't sync.

Amber
office manager in USA

Ease

Kommentare: It helps keep all our pictures together

I love the ease of this , my guys can use it no problem at all/.

I really have no problems with it. We love this

Craig
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dishonest company

The software itself is useful. A little hard to navigate until you get the hang of it, but then it’s smooth sailing.

I stopped using the service and inquired about having my account closed so I didn’t continue to get charged. After talking to 10 people over 12 months, I am STILL being charged. It might not be a lot, but it does add up, and I don’t need to be paying for a service that I’m not using.

Brian
President in USA

Great Estimating Tool

Kommentare: This is a great tool to use in estimating jobs. Allows you to have a professional looking proposal. Keeps a timeline to protect your company. Highly recommend.

Keeps a record of project. Ability to do before/after photos to be used in advertisements. Stores photos and info on project in app and not clog up your phone.

Sometimes GPS address can be off so you have to make sure it shows correct address. Pretty easy to use but still a little learning curve (could just be me).

Kaylee
Office Manager in USA

Cam-tastic!

Kommentare: The benefits of this software is that we do not have to take pictures on cell phones and take up storage. It goes straight to this app.

This software is pretty simple to use. Our other employees say it is nice because you take the picture and it puts in a file with

We just started using this software and the guys have had no complaints about it! They say it is easy to learn.

LeeAnn
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Redundant

Kommentare: Redundant if your have a project management software that has a photos function included. I've asked why we are still paying for this addition software.

It allows multiple users access to pictures and the same project.

Search function is very limited sometimes. I wish there were an option for "contains" or "starts with"

Justin
service coordinator in USA

Capture Photos during Construction Projects

CompanyCam makes it easy for contractors to capture photos of construction projects. You can then create reports from them afterwards.

The layout of the reports could be improved so they are easier to read.