Über Fienta

Fienta sorgt für den Onlineverkauf von Karten für deine Veranstaltungen und überlasst dir die volle Kontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Fienta

Ida J.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2019

"Greatest ticketing platform"

Kommentare: Fienta saved our event. We needed additional features to have attendees' registration and no other ticketing platform supported us, but Fienta did everything to help us. They've added additional features, customised registration page, answered every question and took care of everything. You can really trust Fienta. We're using it for 2nd year and it's a completely flawless experience.

Vorteile: It's super easy to use, works perfectly, and the customer support is amazing. Price is really low for the great service you get.

Nachteile: There are some more features needed to be installed, however the improvement Fienta makes is amazing. You can see them growing and making their best to become better every year.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Ida, thank you for being with us and for all the feature requests which has helped us to grow in right direction!

• Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Kenneth P.
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"One Of The Best Ticket Platforms Out There (if not the best)"

Kommentare: I am really happy that I found this platform because it is easy to use, beautiful interface and also saves a lot of money when organizing events. The support team is helpful and I hope they implement all the suggestions the community gives them. The cover photo for the event is quite tricky to add (whether it is too big when displaying the complete webpage, or too small) so I would like that they made a better preview form or somehow made it easier. Not that we have to experiment by pixels how big it will really look like.

Vorteile: Fienta's interface is really easy to use. I have used a number of different ticketing platforms in the past but was blown away by Fienta already organizing my first event. This is no exaggeration. Moreover, it is so cost effective, you can save a lot of money by using Fienta compared to some other platforms out there. The customer support is AMAZING!

Nachteile: I think as it is a fairly new company, they still lack a few specific features but it is no big deal as everything important is there. There are custom fields that you can add when a person buys a ticket but sadly they are not obligatory and the buyer can bypass the custom fields by just not entering any information. I would like to see that you can make the custom fields required.

von Fienta an 4.6.2019

Hello Kenneth! Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words!
PS: Custom fields can actually be defined as mandatory. Please contact us through the support chat for instructions in case you missed this feature.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
Krista R.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Time saving tool"

Kommentare: I have been a creator and admin of an event as well user. Love the simplicity of the setup, the speed of getting answers to the questions, FIenta's people knowledge of tax systems in different countries,

Vorteile: Very simple process to add an event, clear FAQ, possibility to refund just with one click

Nachteile: This is not something not to like but more of a convenient service - when downloading orders would be great to have an option - alphabetical order or "made on" or made between. But as it can all be done also in excel, no big issue.

von Fienta an 27.2.2020

Thank you Krista!

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Liina A.
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2020

"Easy, fast and userfriendly environment"

Kommentare: With Fienta I can be my own boss when it comes to sell tickets online.

Vorteile: There is no middle-man between the organizer and the event. You can create an event and do all the necessary changes by yourself when needed. I just love the simplicity of sending free tickets, clear report and sale overview.

Nachteile: When the sale was non-active (e.g. tickets sold out), I couldn't find the option to send free tickets. But I got the instruction from Fietna quickly. It´s actually very easy :)

von Fienta an 12.3.2020

Thank you Liina!

• Bewertet am 6.3.2020
Jekabs D.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Improwise Feedback"

Kommentare: Overall it's good to use Fienta for selling tickets to our workshops, as it helps keep all the information digitally and makes it easier to track attendance.

Vorteile: I like the simplicity for administators and users.

Nachteile: The technical faults that occur frequently, as I keep receiving customer feedback that they weren't able to make a purchase, or the site was down, or other issues arise from time to time.

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Dear Jekabs, thank you for leaving us feedback!

Eva M.
Executive Officer, Trinity Long Room Hub
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"An excellent service, exactly what we needed."

Kommentare: It was easy, the service was excellent, and the price was very reasonable. I will be strongly recommending Fienta to the other branches of our Club in Europe.

Vorteile: The software was easy to use, once we knew what kind of tickets we needed it was simple to set up. Monitoring the sales as they went was very useful so we could adjust the amount available for each type of ticket to ensure we didn't overbook. The customer service was very responsive and friendly. Lastly being able to receive the money at the end of each month was the single most standout reason we decided to go with Fienta and the rest of the service then lived up to what they said they were going to do.

Nachteile: We had a couple of hiccups with people being confused about how to do a bank transfer, that was partially due to us not being aware of the process either. The process of using a voucher was a tiny bit unclear but once we figured out you had to press an extra button we were set. It would be lovely if a basic report with all the information that's gathered from the bookings could be downloaded into Excel.

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Dear Eva, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We do actually have the Excel export option relate to all reports. Just find the button with download icon/down arrow or ask us on the support chat :)

Anni-brit R.
Turundusjuht
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.7.2019

"Fienta event planning software"

Kommentare: Awesome! Great and fast customer support!

Vorteile: I like that I can easily embed it into my own website and that there are so many payment options (including the ones relevant in my country, not just PayPal/credit card). The recurring events option is also such a timesaver!

Nachteile: The only thing I can think of is that sometimes I forget to save something after editing an event and then have to start all over again - I am used to having autosave :)

von Fienta an 31.7.2019

Hello Anni-Brit, thank you for the review!

We are in process of making the Save button to stick on screen so you won't forget saving your changes. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions to make Fienta better for everyone.

• Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Tyas P.
Student
internationale Angelegenheiten, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2019

"Best Events Marketing Tool!"

Kommentare: I use Fienta to sell tickets for my events, and thank you because my program has many participants both locally and internationally

Vorteile: I can manage and manage every ticket sale for my event, Fienta also provides a feature that can control and view the number of ticket purchases so I can understand the traffic from my event.

Nachteile: Fienta doesn't have some additional features like ads and so on, but apart from that this tool is very helpful

von Fienta an 30.9.2019

Hello! Thank you for taking time to write us a review! Please let us know if you miss any feature - we can prioritize our software developent based on your feedback.
Cheers, Rene from Fienta

• Bewertet am 28.9.2019
Birgit K.
Concert producer
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Great system for tickets"

Vorteile: Easy to use, insert information and have an overview of your sales.
We needed festival pass registration for individual concerts and Fienta happily created it for us!

Nachteile: Individual concerts reports are lacking some features- different prices and amounts.

von Fienta an 17.6.2019

Hello Birgit, thank you for taking the time and writing the review!

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Jarmo S.
producer
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Easy to use and great customer support"

Kommentare: We were struggling with customised sales of table bookings and Fienta had the solution out of the box.

Vorteile: Fienta is pretty intuitive and easy to use for beginners. There are a lot of possibilities to customise the event, but luckily it is easy to duplicate events, so you don't need to start all over again with a new event. The customer support responded quickly and helped with all the questions I had. A great experience overall.

Nachteile: The name of the software, Fienta, is a bit hard to remember. It lacks the connotations with either "events" or "tickets".

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Dear Jarmo, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Priit K.
Member of the Board, Strategist
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Really easy ticketing tool"

Kommentare: We sold our conference tickets through an Woocommerce solution. This left me with a lot of manual work. I had problems with VAT, online payments, and invoice payments. Our event has around 200 participants and I spent 70 hours on ticketing. Now, with Fienta, it's less than a third of that. We continue to use Fienta for all our events.

Vorteile: Easy to use tool that takes care of all my needs when selling conference tickets. The team is super responsive and everything just works or will work shortly after you let the team know what you need. They even work with your clients when the client needs help. Payment options are all there.

Nachteile: I don't like that the software is so easy to use. Leaves me with the feeling that I'm not working at all. No stress no nothing. Like a vacation and the money keeps pouring in.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Priit, thank you for the review! We'll do our best to keep the bar hight and come up with some exciting new features soon.

Dan R.
Producer
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Putting the power of ticketing an event into the promoters hands"

Kommentare: Fienta have enabled us to take control of how and when we ticket. And to be able to see varied and detailed reports. Customer service has been quick and easy. Lots of thumbs up.

Vorteile: That we can setup the event when we want and with a variety of ticket options, discount codes and all with specific date validity options. We can easily check tickets at the event and no-one has to print out a single thing.

Nachteile: Would have liked this software to have been around a long time ago!

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Hello Dan, thank you for all the nice words and for taking the time to write us the review!

Ruslan G.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2019

"Great service with great people"

Kommentare: 10 out of 10

Vorteile: Attitude. People of fienta were always there to help. I would call that extremely helpful. Those guys are ready to stand for you, as you are in their team. And it's charming.

Nachteile: Everything works fine, but there are still some gaps, which marketers would like to see: tracking pixels, extended discount systems, affiliate systems etc. However for the general usage its just perfect.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Ruslan, thank you for all the kind words and for the review! We will definitely try to implement the features you mentioned.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2019
Raul H.
Deputy Head of the General Office
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"Best ticketing solution!"

Kommentare: We were looking a ticketing solution for our events. It was necessary that it would be easy to use for customers and admins. You can set up everything by yourself, you have great overview of the event (different reports) and you can check all the tickets at the gate with Fienta app. Additionally I would like to brought out the costumer support, which has been really helpful for setting up event most complicated events and ticketing solutions. Response time is great!

Vorteile: The ease of use, customer support, functionality and features, great reports, different payment methods and best price. Overall the complete ticketing solution for different kind of events. I would strongly recommend!

Nachteile: Always possibility to add few more elements and features.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Raul, thank you for the review!

Paul P.
Producer

"Kinoteater"

Kommentare: Everything's fast, correct and developing in the right direction. It's been a great financially and marketing-wise.

Vorteile: - easy to use
- information can be changed quickly
- i have full overview of who are my customers
- i can easily track sales

Nachteile: - i can't create several shows of the same event
- i can't sell tickets with a seating plan
- i can't cancel sold tickets or change them between events
- discount codes don't copy along when i copy events
- would be nice if the check box to use e-mails when people buy tickets is always present

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Hello Paul, thank you for the review! Your feedback is really valuable. Some of this, like cancelling tickets and making refunds, we already implemented. Others are added to our product log and we will let you know once any feature you mentioned is ready for use.

Consultant
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Brilliant choice!"

Kommentare: Setting up my event was a total breeze. I saved time and did not even had to ask anything from customer support, simple and easy experience. Having an option to offer automatic invoice to my attendees was also a nice surprise bonus.

Vorteile: I used Fienta for Tech Conference event and the most impressive were full DIY approach, flexibility and remarkable easiness.

Nachteile: I actually can't remember anything specific atm.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Thank you for taking time to write this!

Matthias A.
Organizer
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

"Easy in - easy out"

Kommentare: I was searching for an online ticketing solution for an event, that I was organizing. It was great and easy to work with Fienta.

Vorteile: - super intuitive
- good to implement and customize
- As an organizer I want a solution that saves time and works reliable. Fienta does that.

Nachteile: - the software is great
- I would really appreciate the option of different payment methods. Credit card is fine, but here in Austria people are still used to transfer money directly from their bank accounts.

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Hello Matthias, thank you for the review!

Software Developer
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2019

"Modern platform for ticket sales"

Vorteile: Online admin interface is very easy to understand, while including almost everything our organization needed. We could add new events, ticket types and discount codes right after registering. Ticket sales include analytics about the customers. Adding inline ticket sales to our website took less than 15 minutes with the help of customer support. We ran into some bugs at the start, but Fienta was very easy to reach and managed to fix the issues in just a few hours.

Nachteile: No support for seating charts and multiple-use tickets (e.g season passes).
Ticket checkin app is bare-bones

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Hi, thank you for the feedback and review! Seating charts and multiple-use tickets are something we definitely plan to implement. Regarding the scanner/check-in app, we just released a new version. Please let us know if it misses a feature you are looking for.

Igor B.
Marketing Officer
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2019

"Excellent service to manage ticket sales"

Kommentare: Impressed. Every-day using is very simple, technical advisors helped us to customize our event pages even in such way which is not included to the service.

Vorteile: Easy set up and extremely friendly customer support

Nachteile: It is hard to use in Russia cause of payments methods - russians are using different ways, which are not included in this service

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Hello Igor, thank you for the review! We definitely plan to add more payment methods soon and we'll make sure Russia will be covered.

Rahel O.
manager
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2019

"A very convenient alternative to other bigger ticket sale portals in Estonia"

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use the system and to modify it to one's needs. You don't have to use all of the possibilities but they're there for you. Also, I've needed help with a technical thing just once and I got it very fast and accurate.

Nachteile: I like the software. I'm just hoping it gets more and more popular soon so that it starts to work as a marketing platform a bit by itself as well.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Rahel, thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 6.1.2019
Maria J.
Organiser
Darstellende Künste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2019

"Very happy"

Vorteile: It is really easy to use and good value for money. Also, I like that you can link it with your website so that the customers can purchase tickets right there.

Nachteile: I wish there was a "basket" function so that you could buy multiple tickets at once by adding them to your basket first.

von Fienta an 5.2.2019

Thank you for the feedback and feature request!

• Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Hainer Õ.
Partner
Darstellende Künste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Life is easy!"

Kommentare: It took away concern about ticketing!

Vorteile: I found Fienta and I am super happy as we were thinking how to handle the ticket sales of our event. With Fienta it was easy. I am not very professional IT-person, but this was simply to use, create diferent ticket types etc.

Nachteile: No issues. I just myself forgot to follow the number of specific ticket type amount. Maybe it would be good to have e-mail reminder if some ticket type comes close to limit?

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Hello Hainer, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We'll add the the suggestion of sending reminders about sold out ticket types to our list of to-dos :)

Lauris G.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great ticketing solution"

Kommentare: Overall satisfied. Great customer support.

Vorteile: Clean and nice design, payment functionality, payout system.

Nachteile: No gift card option that could be used accross all events.

von Fienta an 31.5.2019

Hello Lauris, thank you for the review!

Johann K.
Customer Support Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"The review"

Kommentare: We wanted a simple ticket selling platform with few special requests and got more than needed. Amazing.

Vorteile: It's so simple that even our economics girls didn't have troubles using the program. At the same time, Fienta can offer all the necessary features and top level customer support.

Nachteile: As it has all the necessary features, there's still much to improve on design and new features.

von Fienta an 23.1.2019

Dear Johann, thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Paul C.
Event organiser
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2019

"Excellent. So easy to use"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service.

Vorteile: Very easy to use. Excellent customer service. Fast payments. Very happy

Nachteile: All was perfect. Very happy with this service for my event

von Fienta an 7.7.2019

Thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 2.7.2019