Über Fienta

Fienta sorgt für den Onlineverkauf von Karten für deine Veranstaltungen und überlasst dir die volle Kontrolle.

Erfahre mehr über Fienta

Very simple process to add an event, clear FAQ, possibility to refund just with one click.

Bewertungen zu Fienta

4,9

Fienta hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 55 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Fienta bereits verwendet?

Ida
Ida
Project Manager in Litauen

Greatest ticketing platform

Kommentare: Fienta saved our event. We needed additional features to have attendees' registration and no other ticketing platform supported us, but Fienta did everything to help us. They've added additional features, customised registration page, answered every question and took care of everything. You can really trust Fienta. We're using it for 2nd year and it's a completely flawless experience.

It's super easy to use, works perfectly, and the customer support is amazing. Price is really low for the great service you get.

There are some more features needed to be installed, however the improvement Fienta makes is amazing. You can see them growing and making their best to become better every year.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Ida, thank you for being with us and for all the feature requests which has helped us to grow in right direction!

Anni-Brit
Turundusjuht in Estland
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fienta event planning software

Kommentare: Awesome! Great and fast customer support!

I like that I can easily embed it into my own website and that there are so many payment options (including the ones relevant in my country, not just PayPal/credit card). The recurring events option is also such a timesaver!

The only thing I can think of is that sometimes I forget to save something after editing an event and then have to start all over again - I am used to having autosave :)

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Anni-Brit, thank you for the review! We are in process of making the Save button to stick on screen so you won't forget saving your changes. Please let us know if you have any other suggestions to make Fienta better for everyone.

Jekabs
CEO in Lettland
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Improwise Feedback

Kommentare: Overall it's good to use Fienta for selling tickets to our workshops, as it helps keep all the information digitally and makes it easier to track attendance.

I like the simplicity for administators and users.

The technical faults that occur frequently, as I keep receiving customer feedback that they weren't able to make a purchase, or the site was down, or other issues arise from time to time.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Jekabs, thank you for leaving us feedback!

Vassilen
President in Luxemburg
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and reliable partner with a sophisticated software solution

Kommentare: A great and reliable partner of Luxembourg Ballet. Very sophisticated ticketing solutions regardless of our alternating seating constellations and ticketing arrangements. Prompt reactions to any issue and query, pleasant exchange and very competitive service. Better than any other services we attempted before. Clear and transparent pricing and trustful transfer of earnings. It feels as if we do not externalise but internalise our ticketing solution, working with our own team.

Sophisticated and impressive ticketing solution for different scenarios, very helpful and responsive staff, very-well trained AI, intuitive and easy to use, clear and very competitive pricing, trustful transfer of earnings

not applicable

vor 2 Monaten

We are truly honored to be your chosen partner and deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience. Thank you for your trust and support!

Enrico
Artistic director in Lettland

Mystero Theater - Riga

Kommentare: Overall a very good experience until now (12 performances in 6 months), I will definitely use this system more and recommend to anyone in search for this kind of service.

Super easy to use and very complete. Very fast system of payment and easy to contact in case of any question. The analytics are very well made and divided in categories and the method for ticket checking is very easy and intuitive to use, also I found very nice that is possible to customize the tickets.

I think that what is missing it is the possibility to add pictures of the event: when is the moment to write a full description for an event it is very important to make a gallery of pictures and not only a link of video as the pictures give the first visual impact. I hope that this willbe an option for the future at least to have the possibility to add a few pictures.Another minus is the new version of the reserved seating that is far lower than the old version, now it become very difficult to check the booked tickets and to see which one we reserved, I can do it only zooming each section (especially using a phone).Finally, it could be good if it could be possible to edit the reserve seating directly in place of to send a draw each time, it is true that until now this have been made almost immediately after sending my request, however, if possible this will ad something to the full product.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on our ticketing platform! We value your suggestions for improvements, such as adding a picture gallery for events, enhancing the reserved seating feature, and allowing direct editing of reserved seating. Our team will definitely consider these ideas as we work towards making our platform even better. Best regards, Team Fienta

Priit
Priit
Member of the Board, Strategist in Estland
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Really easy ticketing tool

Kommentare: We sold our conference tickets through an Woocommerce solution. This left me with a lot of manual work. I had problems with VAT, online payments, and invoice payments. Our event has around 200 participants and I spent 70 hours on ticketing. Now, with Fienta, it's less than a third of that. We continue to use Fienta for all our events.

Easy to use tool that takes care of all my needs when selling conference tickets. The team is super responsive and everything just works or will work shortly after you let the team know what you need. They even work with your clients when the client needs help. Payment options are all there.

I don't like that the software is so easy to use. Leaves me with the feeling that I'm not working at all. No stress no nothing. Like a vacation and the money keeps pouring in.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Priit, thank you for the review! We'll do our best to keep the bar hight and come up with some exciting new features soon.

Tommy
N/A in UK
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I’ve had an extremely good experience using Fienta

- Ease of use- The website looks good, I used the ticket website as the main website for my event because it looks so good- The price for using the service is extremely fair - Customer Service has been outstanding, they’ve been attentive, quick to respond and very helpful.

Maybe I would have liked even more customisation on the website, maybe the option to add specific links to social media, more images, and maybe the layout of the website.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your Fienta experience with us. We're so glad you're enjoying using it and loved hearing about what works for you. We really appreciate your suggestions about the customization options and we'll definitely keep them in mind as we keep working to make Fienta even better. Thanks again, your feedback is super valuable to us!

Raul
Raul
Deputy Head of the General Office in Estland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best ticketing solution!

Kommentare: We were looking a ticketing solution for our events. It was necessary that it would be easy to use for customers and admins. You can set up everything by yourself, you have great overview of the event (different reports) and you can check all the tickets at the gate with Fienta app. Additionally I would like to brought out the costumer support, which has been really helpful for setting up event most complicated events and ticketing solutions. Response time is great!

The ease of use, customer support, functionality and features, great reports, different payment methods and best price. Overall the complete ticketing solution for different kind of events. I would strongly recommend!

Always possibility to add few more elements and features.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Raul, thank you for the review!

Eva
Eva
Executive Officer, Trinity Long Room Hub in Irland
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service, exactly what we needed.

Kommentare: It was easy, the service was excellent, and the price was very reasonable. I will be strongly recommending Fienta to the other branches of our Club in Europe.

The software was easy to use, once we knew what kind of tickets we needed it was simple to set up. Monitoring the sales as they went was very useful so we could adjust the amount available for each type of ticket to ensure we didn't overbook. The customer service was very responsive and friendly. Lastly being able to receive the money at the end of each month was the single most standout reason we decided to go with Fienta and the rest of the service then lived up to what they said they were going to do.

We had a couple of hiccups with people being confused about how to do a bank transfer, that was partially due to us not being aware of the process either. The process of using a voucher was a tiny bit unclear but once we figured out you had to press an extra button we were set. It would be lovely if a basic report with all the information that's gathered from the bookings could be downloaded into Excel.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Eva, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We do actually have the Excel export option relate to all reports. Just find the button with download icon/down arrow or ask us on the support chat :)

Grzegorz
IBO in Polen
E-Learning, Selbstständig

First experience with Fiesta

Kommentare: Number 1 portal for me so far for ticket selling, I am not looking for anything else. Thank You

Simplicity of putting Your website for tickets within minutes, verification process is also very smooth. Much lower fees than my previous companies which I used, people can use their cards for payment which is advantage. I can ask for payout any time which is amazing and get paid same day or next one. I love the option to be able to customize tickets, mailing, editing, refunding all in one place.

Hard to mention, at the moment I do not see anything bad over here

vor 9 Monaten

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled that you find Fienta to be the best portal for ticket selling, and we appreciate your trust in our platform and the features it offers.

Margus
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best online ticket sales and event management platform

We are an event management and promotion company and while looking for an online ticket sales, ticketing management and event management platform we have chosen Fienta. First of all their analytics for the event is amazing. They track your customer purchases and sales funnels (instagram, fb and others), you can easily refund / reissue tickets - you can also easily add tickets, change event, add video, change description etc. We have tried many online ticket sales plaforms and ticketing solutions and fienta is the best. They also have an easy to use app - on the day of the event you can easily give access to the ticket clerks and they can verify the tickets.

Everything for us was amazing. We have no issues or anything we do not like.

letztes Jahr

Thank you, Margus for your kind words and taking the time for leaving as a review!

Gabija
Project coordinator in Litauen
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

LOGIN says a big thanks to Fienta

It is a third year then we work with Fienta and each year this platform becomes better and easier to use. As always customer service was perfect and Fienta's team solved all our ideas and needs so the buyers was happy about the whole buying process. Thank you very much!

Due to pandemic situation we had a lot of changes, so we noticed some points which could be helpful, for example to find ticket order with only ticket QR code.

Hi Gabija, Thank you the review! Rene from Fienta

Karolina
Events Lead in Finnland
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great ticketing system

Kommentare: Great

Easy to use, allows free and priced tickets, allows a great variety of different tickets and sicounts, great customer service, good clear pricing, looks nice.

The emails sent from Fienta cannot be edited - it would be nice to add the editing options (adding links, bolding etc).

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Karolina, Thank you for the review! I'll make sure we will add HTML option for the emails within few weeks. Kind regards Rene from Fienta

Kenneth
Founder in Estland
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One Of The Best Ticket Platforms Out There (if not the best)

Kommentare: I am really happy that I found this platform because it is easy to use, beautiful interface and also saves a lot of money when organizing events. The support team is helpful and I hope they implement all the suggestions the community gives them. The cover photo for the event is quite tricky to add (whether it is too big when displaying the complete webpage, or too small) so I would like that they made a better preview form or somehow made it easier. Not that we have to experiment by pixels how big it will really look like.

Fienta's interface is really easy to use. I have used a number of different ticketing platforms in the past but was blown away by Fienta already organizing my first event. This is no exaggeration. Moreover, it is so cost effective, you can save a lot of money by using Fienta compared to some other platforms out there. The customer support is AMAZING!

I think as it is a fairly new company, they still lack a few specific features but it is no big deal as everything important is there. There are custom fields that you can add when a person buys a ticket but sadly they are not obligatory and the buyer can bypass the custom fields by just not entering any information. I would like to see that you can make the custom fields required.

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Kenneth! Thank you for the feedback and all the kind words! PS: Custom fields can actually be defined as mandatory. Please contact us through the support chat for instructions in case you missed this feature.

Juhan
Everything in Thailand
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Fienta

Easy to use. Good and fast chat communication.

Nothing so far. I pay a lot, but they also make my life easier.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you, Juhan!

Dan
Producer in Estland
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Putting the power of ticketing an event into the promoters hands

Kommentare: Fienta have enabled us to take control of how and when we ticket. And to be able to see varied and detailed reports. Customer service has been quick and easy. Lots of thumbs up.

That we can setup the event when we want and with a variety of ticket options, discount codes and all with specific date validity options. We can easily check tickets at the event and no-one has to print out a single thing.

Would have liked this software to have been around a long time ago!

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Dan, thank you for all the nice words and for taking the time to write us the review!

Ruslan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Great service with great people

Kommentare: 10 out of 10

Attitude. People of fienta were always there to help. I would call that extremely helpful. Those guys are ready to stand for you, as you are in their team. And it's charming.

Everything works fine, but there are still some gaps, which marketers would like to see: tracking pixels, extended discount systems, affiliate systems etc. However for the general usage its just perfect.

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Ruslan, thank you for all the kind words and for the review! We will definitely try to implement the features you mentioned.

Krista
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Time saving tool

Kommentare: I have been a creator and admin of an event as well user. Love the simplicity of the setup, the speed of getting answers to the questions, FIenta's people knowledge of tax systems in different countries,

This is not something not to like but more of a convenient service - when downloading orders would be great to have an option - alphabetical order or "made on" or made between. But as it can all be done also in excel, no big issue.

Thank you Krista!

Tyas
Tyas
Student in Indonesien
internationale Angelegenheiten, Selbstständig

Best Events Marketing Tool!

Kommentare: I use Fienta to sell tickets for my events, and thank you because my program has many participants both locally and internationally

I can manage and manage every ticket sale for my event, Fienta also provides a feature that can control and view the number of ticket purchases so I can understand the traffic from my event.

Fienta doesn't have some additional features like ads and so on, but apart from that this tool is very helpful

Antwort von Fienta

Hello! Thank you for taking time to write us a review! Please let us know if you miss any feature - we can prioritize our software developent based on your feedback. Cheers, Rene from Fienta

Paul
Producer in Estland

Kinoteater

Kommentare: Everything's fast, correct and developing in the right direction. It's been a great financially and marketing-wise.

- easy to use - information can be changed quickly - i have full overview of who are my customers - i can easily track sales

- i can't create several shows of the same event - i can't sell tickets with a seating plan - i can't cancel sold tickets or change them between events - discount codes don't copy along when i copy events - would be nice if the check box to use e-mails when people buy tickets is always present

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Paul, thank you for the review! Your feedback is really valuable. Some of this, like cancelling tickets and making refunds, we already implemented. Others are added to our product log and we will let you know once any feature you mentioned is ready for use.

Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant choice!

Kommentare: Setting up my event was a total breeze. I saved time and did not even had to ask anything from customer support, simple and easy experience. Having an option to offer automatic invoice to my attendees was also a nice surprise bonus.

I used Fienta for Tech Conference event and the most impressive were full DIY approach, flexibility and remarkable easiness.

I actually can't remember anything specific atm.

Antwort von Fienta

Thank you for taking time to write this!

Birgit
Concert producer in Estland
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system for tickets

Easy to use, insert information and have an overview of your sales. We needed festival pass registration for individual concerts and Fienta happily created it for us!

Individual concerts reports are lacking some features- different prices and amounts.

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Birgit, thank you for taking the time and writing the review!

Annegret
Project Manager in Estland
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great ticketing solution for events!

Kommentare: We used Fienta for organizing the ticketing for the NORDICHI '20 Conference at Tallinn University. Using Fienta made organising our event much easier, simplifying the management of ticket sells and allowing us to be more efficient and do more with less. For our guests, getting their tickets from Fienta made the experience easy, natural and pleasant and helped us to have a great start for our event.

The interface is simple and logical yet powerful. Amazing tech support and documentation. Strong analytics and great event discovery options for potential audiences.

We are very happy with Fiesta. No criticisms.

Antwort von Fienta

Thank you for taking time to leave us a review!

Jarmo
producer in Estland
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and great customer support

Kommentare: We were struggling with customised sales of table bookings and Fienta had the solution out of the box.

Fienta is pretty intuitive and easy to use for beginners. There are a lot of possibilities to customise the event, but luckily it is easy to duplicate events, so you don't need to start all over again with a new event. The customer support responded quickly and helped with all the questions I had. A great experience overall.

The name of the software, Fienta, is a bit hard to remember. It lacks the connotations with either "events" or "tickets".

Antwort von Fienta

Dear Jarmo, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review!

Matthias
Organizer in Österreich
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy in - easy out

Kommentare: I was searching for an online ticketing solution for an event, that I was organizing. It was great and easy to work with Fienta.

- super intuitive - good to implement and customize - As an organizer I want a solution that saves time and works reliable. Fienta does that.

- the software is great - I would really appreciate the option of different payment methods. Credit card is fine, but here in Austria people are still used to transfer money directly from their bank accounts.

Antwort von Fienta

Hello Matthias, thank you for the review!