CrowdFlower

CrowdFlower Bewertungen

von CrowdFlower

It is a platform that has given me the opportunity to earn money.

Bewertet am 20.6.2018
María M.
Administración de Aduanas
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Through small and varied tasks, CrowdFlower has allowed me to earn money. It is a platform that is very easy to use and allows you to work and learn at the same time.

Nachteile: Sometimes, your platform tends to have problems but the error really lasts very little and you can continue using it.

Great for adding a human element to your work

Bewertet am 9.2.2018
Clayton S.
Customer Success Manager

Vorteile: If you have a menial task that requires a human element, this is for you. We needed to do a sentiment analysis on about 5,000 tweets, so we had Crowdflower take care of this for us...really made our lives easier.

Nachteile: I don't think it's a problem, but I personally can't help but wonder if the people doing these tasks are really taking the time to rate things accurately or if it's a click for them. THIS IS ENTIRELY MY OWN CONCERN, I'm sure Crowdflower has taken steps to account for this.

Is a platform used many times to earn money trough a variety of surveys. It work with other platform

Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Nohely M.
Student

Vorteile: Is a better way to start to earn some money from home. The quality is good and help you learn of the websites world

Nachteile: Is not too fast and is not very viable because of the time you need to spend on it. Is more for people that already are earning something else from home