Filtern nach:

Über Sharefaith Presenter

Church presentation management tool that provides powerpoint templates, backgrounds, countdown timers, and more.

Erfahre mehr über Sharefaith Presenter

Matthew H.
Lead Pastor in Kanada

Saves Time!

Kommentare: Overall I would definitely recommend sharefaith and it is a great added tool for your ministry.

Sharefaith has been awesome and we use it weekly for creative ideas, church graphics and announcements and sermon series. It saves a ton time, you aren't having to create everything from scratch. It also allows you to edit and customize graphics right on their site. It has a ton of other products and services but we maily use for graphics

It would be nice to have more variety of graphics and to be able to find any image you would need for church.

Dayton H.
Dayton H.
Lead Pastor in USA

A great product.

ShareFaith's entire family of products are perfect for people who lack graphical and technological abilities. Easy to use.

If you have the ability to do any graphical editing yourself, their products are not that useful.

Sheldon B.
Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Not the greatest

Kommentare: Sadly the overall experience was not good. We used a straight PowerPoint program over using Presenter most of the time.

It was fairly easy to set up the presentations each week.

The program when we used it had a lot of glitches in it. Many times it did not run well.

Robeto T.
pastor in USA

great platform

Kommentare: great time using this platform we are so happy that we came across this platform really great experience

we love it we use it on our ministry kids and our kid's volunteers love it, they love how easy is to work with this platform

it could be a little bit hard to use at the very beginning cause when you open the platform it looks a little bit confusing

Julie W.
District Administrative Secretary in USA

Excellent product. Lots of selection. Easy to use.

Kommentare: Saves on time drafting documents from scratch and having to look for clip art, photos, and backgrounds.

Templates for Newsletters make drafting documents easy. There are lots of choices for themes and seasons.

The price could be slightly less and turn around time on phone calls a little better. Some older templates should be updated.

Steve D.
Administrator in USA

Horrible Refund Policy

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: When we had a change in leadership, A decision was made to go with another more user friendly based product. Unfortunately we had annual auto renew on. We noticed this 1 month and 2 days later. They refused to give any type of prorated refund. For a product that markets to Faith based organizations, this policy seems unethical.

Somewhat easy to use, some basic skills required.

Some tasks and forms are confusing and difficult. A degree of technical skill is required

Robin D.
Secretary in USA

Creative Worship Tool

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Sharefaith Presenter has been positive, I have used it weekly, but I'm probably going to let my membership lapse, because I'm finding it less creative than I like.

I use it mostly for the PowerPoint presenter, with the slide shows that play before & after church service I occasionally use the newsletter format also

In the last couple of months, their new additions have slowed, and I usually use the newest.

Esther H.
District Youth Coordinator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

I love Sharefaith. It helps "ramp up" our publications and make them more consistent.

Kommentare: This makes making presentations and publications so much easier! Features are modern and eye-catching.

I love how trendy sharefaith is - no more 90's looking bulletin covers and lame powerpoint slides. I love the themes that are available!

I wish that just the stock photos were searchable. It takes time to have to scroll through pages of photos just to find one that I might need.

Cory C.
Family Pastor in USA

Good, not great

The biggest draw to this software is that its free and based on PowerPoint. If you love both of those things, this is the software for you. You can also connect it to a Sharefaith subscription to access graphics and more.

There are so many other presentation softwares that are designed specifically for churches and this is just an add on to power point. There is zero room for growth in what you can do with it.

Joshua C.
Joshua C.
pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Was not our favorite trial

I like that it integrates with other software that we are currently using.

It was difficult to learn to use. It was definitely not as user-friendly as PowerPoint.

Janeen K.
Administrative Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty easy to use and has a lot of offers

Kommentare: Is a great source tool for Pastors to use and works well for finding new ideas.

Seems to have a lot of items to offer. The Pastor seems to find most of her images and ideas from here.

Sometimes it is hard to download or copy from here into our programs. Sometimes there seems to be too much information.