Super slick app that is a joy to use

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Araminta S.
Artist
Bildende Kunst

Kommentare: Instant access to all my logos, colors, and fonts. A joyful experience using the app every time. Image resizing, color conversion, and it looks great!!

Vorteile: It has completely solved a very irritating problem that I had, where I could never find the my latest brand assets. Now, with Pilcro, I always have the latest assets. Also I can share them with people I work with all at the click of a button. The app is beautifully designed and a great experience to interact with. Couldn't recommend it more.

Nachteile: I use PSDs a lot, so I'm looking forward to when PSDs are supported in Pilcro. I pretty sure its in the feature pipeline though! Genuinely, there is nothing else I can think of! Its a great bit of kit.

We had some irritations managing our brandware across the people in our team. Pilcro has solved it.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Hamish A.
Analyst

Kommentare: Removed an unnecessary snag from our process so that we can now focus on doing the main part of our job to the highest standard.

Vorteile: You can access and update brandware really quickly wherever you happen to be. It makes it much easier for us to communicate and to worry about doing the main part of our job. Pilcro also had great customer service.

Nachteile: There was one niche colour set that Pilcro didnt initially have, but we have made a request and now they are working on sorting this problem.

great experience. I loved the drag and drop features and having all my team know where our brand is.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017
Chloe W.
organiser

Vorteile: Noone asks, "have you got the latest logo" anymore. Instead I just direct them to our pilcro artboard. This also gives me comfort that they are using the correct brand assets as I have control of them from my google drive

Nachteile: I feel like there's more development to come in this product but I've been monitoring it and it moves quickly.

We had a difficult time managing our brand and copy across the team, Pilcro has sorted it.

Bewertet am 6.3.2018
Nick L.

Vorteile: The speed with which we can all update and access our brand assets, wherever we are, has transformed the way we communicate. Great customer service.

Nachteile: Doesn't have Pantone colours yet but I have requested them.