Deep Learning Training Tool

Bewertet am 2.5.2019
Darina T.
Recruiter
Personalwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use Intel Core i7 and I am satisfy with the speed of loading and quality of processing.

Nachteile: I have no negative feedback to provide, I am used to that software and I do not intend to replace it.

Excellent service

Bewertet am 1.4.2018
Brenda C.
System Engineer
Essen & Trinken

Vorteile: Excellent service, really satisfied and its services have been the best, stands out in its great versatility, speed and above all its effectiveness, without a doubt I am not disappointed at all.

Nachteile: I really do not have any complaints to give, just good comments, because that is what the Deep Learning Training Tool deserves after its great treatment and work. Highly recommended, it makes everything very practical and simple for everyone.

Great tool when in need of quick help

Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Ryan A.
Graphic Arts Specialist

Vorteile: I enjoy this software because it offers a reliable resource to learn how to properly use the tools offered

Nachteile: None, it is a tool that is useful and reliable. I cannot ask much more than that because I am not speaking to someone in person with my questions

It is a standard learning program that allows analyzing a series of data and information.

Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Emmanuel S.
PETROLEUM ENGINEER

Vorteile: It is a reliable software that provides the facility to develop applications which are very useful for learning.

Nachteile: It is a great program, but you should add other tools that facilitate its use and thus be able to develop multiple activities.

Good resource, must check it out.

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Swetha R.
Student

Vorteile: I used this toolkit for a Computer Vision/ Image Recognition project for my university. The efficiency that we obtained for developing the model using this toolkit was very good. It was very similar to the other tools i had used in the past. I just wanted to explore and see how this works, and I was impressed.

Nachteile: More resources needed. I did face some issues and there are very little resources. I was very aware of the Nervana Academy then and if I did know, maybe this might not have been a concern.

Intel Deep Learning Review

Bewertet am 22.11.2018
Research Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The overall experience was okayish. I'm happy that Intel has put the workings of this tool in their newer software releases (however not under the Deep Learning Training Tool).

Vorteile: Ease of use with the Intel Xeon Phi, OpenMP.
Allows use of the Intel compiler (icc), which allows for better performance than a usual gcc compiler.
Improved training performance.

Nachteile: Not being able to control threading, and other low level details.
This tool has been archived by Intel, and is no longer in active development. They have favored newer tools which include additional characteristics.
Has basic issues, such as tensorflow and other libraries being missing.