Über TravelPerk

TravelPerk: Die ultimative Lösung für Ihr Geschäftsreisemanagement. Bestbewertetes All-in-One-Tool für effektives und zeitsparendes Management nationaler & internationaler Reisen.

Erfahre mehr über TravelPerk

I had to change my flight several times and the customer support is quick, helps out and is there for one when you need them.

Mix between mobile ticketing and collections, even on repeat journeys. Choice of hotel often limited.

Bewertungen zu TravelPerk

TravelPerk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 403 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TravelPerk bereits verwendet?

Kelsi
Kelsi
Accounting Project Manager
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Travel booking tool out there!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mario
Local Operation Spezialist in Deutschland
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

super einfach und super schnell

Kommentare: Ich finde auch gut das auf persönliche wie zum Beispiel reisen mit Hund berücksichtig wird

das es leicht zu bedinen und verständlich ist

gibt keine nachteile. Mir fallen keine ein

Víctor
Víctor
CS Lead in Spanien
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best travel partner for our startup

Kommentare: I used travel perk for several years. I was in charge of implementing it in my company and create the travel policies and self service process. Before that we used traditional agencies and we had 2 people fully focus on booking trips.
Once I implemented Travel perk we did a self service process and those 2 people were able to put their work on something more valuable

Easy to use and deploy Easy for users to understand the tool Easy to set the travel policy Prices

Maybe the billing section was not as good as other parts. For example, once we had credit in our favor but I was able to see how I was expending that credit and I had to ask the account manager all the time

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BizAway

Warum TravelPerk gewählt wurde: We wanted an efficient process for a fast growing company and travel perk allowed us to create a self service process

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Reputation in spain

Fraser
Head of Operations in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has taken a lot of pain out of corporate travel but can still be improved

Kommentare: Customer service has been fantastic since the beginning - our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and helped us loads during setup and since then 99% of CS reps have been superb at solving problems fo us

Product is very intuitive for travellers to book travel that is within the companies budget and travel programme. The approval flow is extremely simple and centralised billing is super easy. The concierge service is great

The lack of flexibility can be super annoying. On the premium feature it is setup so that TP get as many premium fees as possible so if you are booking a trip for 3 people and some need train travel to the airport and some don't you need to make a separate booking. Or if they are not doing the exact same nights in a certain hotel. I get why they do it but if TP really care for customer experience they will fix this (they are very adamant they won't be changing this)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: There is much of a muchness between them but the attention to the customer from TravelPerk was miles ahead

Dana
Global HR operation Manager in Israel
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

goo intentions, could be better

Kommentare: Our CS was really nice, tried to answer our problems, but the system itself wasn't good enough.

It is easy to use when it come to pick your flight and book it.

You can find flights in google and not in the system, which can give use loosing money. Costumer support was not good, very slowly and a lot of the time got an answer that nothing can be done.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: SAP Concur und Navan

Warum TravelPerk gewählt wurde: exploring another system, got it without any cost for a trail period, they improved the system for us always and very fast.

Zuvor genutzte Software: SAP Concur und Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Israely start up, strong back of GBS system

Rita
Sr operations specialist in Italien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nothing more easy for you business trips

Kommentare: Easy and time saving for booking trip for yourself and other team members

It’s the better way to check train, flight, hotels availability with few clicks

There are not a complete lists of train to booking vs official train sites. Sometimes the number of trips available are less than the ones pubblished on official platforms

Dina
CIO in Israel
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TravelPerk Review

Kommentare: We love it!

We love the tool.Value for money is good.Implementation was fast & easy.It is super easy to use by everyone!

Need to add a more complex approval workflow -we would like to have more than one approver & decide which workflow to use based on more parameters.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Value for money was better with travelperk & we could easily go on without the additional featured Navan is offering.

Mike
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Ease of use, rapid deployment and integration, transparent pricing

Not US focused, service reps often email pricing in foreign currency despite our account being USD.

Fernanda
Travel Coordinator in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

First impressions

Kommentare: For the user, the tool is very intuitive, great usability, very easy to use without training.For the travel manager, the tool has many configurable policies that guarantee control and compliance.Customer care service is fast and efficient.

intuitive, great usability, control, autonomy, customer care service is fast and efficient.

The only item missing is the travel insurance offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Fee price, no implementation/etc cost and service in my native language by the TravelPerk Account Executive during the RFP process.

Emilie
Emilie
Office Manager - Executive Assistant (Français/Anglais) in Frankreich
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall great tool ; yet some improvements to make

It's very easy to use. It's 100% free and fills its promises. Flight and hotel rates are aligned with those you could find on google, except it's all in one place (no need to scroll flight company + hotels.com, + ...) It's possible to either have your company charged monthly, no charge for the traveler (very relevant to Europeans) It's also possible to have your travelers pay with their credit card if that's their favorite choice (very relevant to Americans). As a European-American company, this is precious. Also, invoices are always crystal clear, no secret fees, no tons of extra little money invoices for whatever. It's all gathered under the trip ID (fees, refunds) and very easy to figure out. My accountant approves. Yet a pro (that has a Con side): all prices are the lowest available. This is great as I am totally relaxed about finding the best available rates for every request.

- No trains on the tool. Europeans books a lot of trains. - Approval workflow wasn't satisfying and lead us to purchase a different tool just for approval workflows. - It's always the "lowcost/low service" rate, which means no luggages, no flex, no modification, and when travelling business, that's an issue (because business travelers need flexibility at some level.) If I want the "semi-flex" rate, which in most flight companies will allow the ticket to be modified with a reasonable fee, I have to ask offline : send a mail, request the ticket, wait for answer, discuss my choice, confirm ; and then only will it be booked. When trying to book a flight, every minute counts, so this is HUGE con.

Sara
Operations Specialist in Spanien

Travel Management tool and agency

Kommentare: In general terms I'm a common user, and I have to say that my experience during these 5 years is very positive. I have no complains about the user experience, the rates, the customization, the support team. I booked trips for individual employees, groups and myself, and the experience has been always positive.

The user experience is very positive: the navigation, the steps when you create an event, a trip, when you invite a new user or archive an old one. Is very easy to complete your settings and deploy your company policies and approval steps.There's a special kudos for the support team: changes, cancellations, time modifications, dates, upgrades... all these are very common, but the support team is always there to help you by chat, by email and they always have a solution.

Basically, there's nothing to complain about. THe product is always growing, the product team is available to receive comments and chat about new features and impressions. Your agent manager is available 100% and you can ask all that you need.

Kinen
Invest in Island
Kapitalmärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and excellent customer service

Kommentare: The prices are very, very excellent, and I love their treatment and customer service. I am very satisfied with them

Prices are very reasonable, competitive with other companies. Customer service is excellent. I like to book with them for easy booking

I will say frankly, and for myself, I did not find any negative

Nicolas
IT & Admin Coordinator in Belgien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A tool so simple to use that you will never go back.

Kommentare: Implementation has been easy and flawless. It has helped us manage our Travels and Expenses like never before. Great UI and really simple to use. Monthly invoices, good pricing and probably one of the best customer support out there.

UI is beautiful you can tell how much work has been put into their web interface and the simplicity of booking trips is stunning.

Sometimes, their suppliers (Hotels) will insist that you pay your room before leaving although it has been paid already. Adding a function in the APP/ confirmation E-mail with the voucher so you can show it to the hotel would be perfect.

Basile
Regional Maintenance Specialist in Deutschland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Travel Perk review ?

Kommentare: Always was a positive experience even when issues arose.
Always found what I wanted or better, from having transitioned to other mediums for professional transit, moving to TP was a great deal for all users (and I assume related managers). Seemingly better value for money, but certainly smoother operations for us users.

-Customer Support ! Always professional, quick and actually supportive. Cases are handled with care and depth. CS sometimes proactively reaches out. -Smooth and user friendly.

-I have experienced hotels being listed although they do not use TravelPerk

Precious C
Training Coordinator in Kroatien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Kommentare: Overall it is a great tool to use especially in business.

It is very easy to use, great customer service.

The fact that some hotels don't have taxes included and some hotels don't include breakfast.

Joanne
Joanne
Allied health in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

complete waste of money

Kommentare: Awful

I have paid for what I was told was a weeks accommodation at a range of hotels but I can’t get a location nor dates and the deal offers 3 days only. Not what was advertised. Also boho cruises are few and impossible to get, especially for front line staff when leave is not flexible. A complete waste of time and money.

Can’t even use the money I have paid, feels like a scam

Ruben
UI/UX Designer in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easiest Travel Booking Solution Out there

Kommentare: Travel booking takes less time, and I save a lot of money as well.

It's so easy to book a trip that matches my preferences and our company policy. You just put in the destinations and date range, and you get the biggest range of flight possibilities ever... The filters make it easy to narrow down based on price, time of flight, etc. From there on you can easily add an hotel to the trip in an interface that looks like all the major consumer travel sites. For our company it's really made our life easier. Whenever I have a problem, and I don't mean with the app, but things like getting stuck at an airport for example, the team at TravelPerk is always available to help me out, which is awesome! I've never had such an experience with any other travel company or airline before.

That I can't use it for my private trips :D Functionality is being added an improved week over week so it's always getting better.

Group Head Betting in Deutschland
Sport, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Extremely usefull and amazing customer service

Kommentare: Super satisfied. I would recommend it to any peer who wants to smoothen its travel actions.

I like the functionalities and how easy it is to select flights and hotels. What I like the most is the customer service. Super fast and efficient, i've only had good experiences when I needed to request support.

It could be a bit confusing when we select a flight and its price changes along the process.

Tamar
Office Manager in Spanien

Perfect business travel solution

The ease of use, great and intuitive interface and amazing customer support. Travelperk saves me tons of time and frustration, I think that they will make the travel agents obsolete!

I wish you could also book Airbnb in the platform. But I know that you can ask the great support team to book it.

Paula
Operations Support Team Leader in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and friendly system

Kommentare: It is a pleasant journey, no stress

The whole experience is easy with Travel Perk, the website is friendly and switch between search is quite easy, the offer given is also good, and the range of prices normally very good.

Sometimes we need to refresh the system do not lose information, sometimes take a bit longer to confirm availability and right at the end of the process I need to refresh.

Simone
Marketing Coordinator in Niederlande
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A helpful tool for efficient administration

Since I work in a flat organization where we breathe automation and digitalization both in the way we work internally and in the way we develop our product, it's a no-brainer to use tools that help our daily work in the same spirit. I manage a lot of our events, and this convenient service helps me to work much more efficiently.

I'd love to see more quick and easy ways to contact support if a complex problem occurs, which can be a hassle with slow email threads or by bouncing around in support by phone. A small pop-up chat could be helpful!

Javier
Chief People Officer in Spanien
Restaurants, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for managing your own trips

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to book, and excellence customer service when trying to change, cancell or just ask anything

I can book all what I need for my business trip and compare different options

When booking a round trip with different airline companies not all the options (for booking) are available. I need to book it as separate flight to have that menu.

Natalie
Executive Assistant in Niederlande
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Happy customer/user

Kommentare: We had a cyber attack and we are not able to login in all our systems and the support desk was great.

Stabile working, you can log in everywhere

nothing, I like the software very much.

Marina
ASO Manager in Nordmazedonien
Computerspiele, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable!

Given how there are almost no boundaries today, being able to book travel online through the company you work for is essential. Travelperk allows just that. I've used it through my company and through an event organizer when I was invited to speak. Flawless experience beginning to end .

It might be that I don't know how to do this, but I've tried searching for stays where I been before through TP and it doesn't bring them back. If there's another way to find those, then I don't know it :) but it would be great to see Hotel Goldmarie in Berlin as a first result when I search for it, instead of using it as a starting point.

Tolga
Bureau chief in Türkei
Medienproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Professional service

Easy to reach hote and flight options amd easy to reach a person for getting help online

You cannot see all flight companies when you search a flight.

Oleksandr
Software engineer in Deutschland
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good and fact app to find flights, hotels for a trip

It gives a lot of choices for flights. I can filter them by some parameters. Choice of hotels is good as well. It gives me advices if some prices are out of my company policy

Suggested me a hotel which supposed to be in 300 meters from our office. But in real it was in 9 km. So something wrong with accuracy or not clear what is that number means. Confuse a little bit.