Über TravelPerk

TravelPerk: Die ultimative Lösung für Ihr Geschäftsreisemanagement. Bestbewertetes All-in-One-Tool für effektives und zeitsparendes Management nationaler & internationaler Reisen.

Erfahre mehr über TravelPerk

I had to change my flight several times and the customer support is quick, helps out and is there for one when you need them.

Mix between mobile ticketing and collections, even on repeat journeys. Choice of hotel often limited.

Bewertungen zu TravelPerk

TravelPerk hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 408 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TravelPerk bereits verwendet?

Accounting Project Manager
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Travel booking tool out there!

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Mario
Local Operation Spezialist in Deutschland
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

super einfach und super schnell

Kommentare: Ich finde auch gut das auf persönliche wie zum Beispiel reisen mit Hund berücksichtig wird

das es leicht zu bedinen und verständlich ist

gibt keine nachteile. Mir fallen keine ein

Víctor
Víctor
CS Lead in Spanien
Personalwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best travel partner for our startup

Kommentare: I used travel perk for several years. I was in charge of implementing it in my company and create the travel policies and self service process. Before that we used traditional agencies and we had 2 people fully focus on booking trips.
Once I implemented Travel perk we did a self service process and those 2 people were able to put their work on something more valuable

Easy to use and deploy Easy for users to understand the tool Easy to set the travel policy Prices

Maybe the billing section was not as good as other parts. For example, once we had credit in our favor but I was able to see how I was expending that credit and I had to ask the account manager all the time

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BizAway

Warum TravelPerk gewählt wurde: We wanted an efficient process for a fast growing company and travel perk allowed us to create a self service process

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Reputation in spain

Fraser
Head of Operations in UK
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Has taken a lot of pain out of corporate travel but can still be improved

Kommentare: Customer service has been fantastic since the beginning - our sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was fantastic and helped us loads during setup and since then 99% of CS reps have been superb at solving problems fo us

Product is very intuitive for travellers to book travel that is within the companies budget and travel programme. The approval flow is extremely simple and centralised billing is super easy. The concierge service is great

The lack of flexibility can be super annoying. On the premium feature it is setup so that TP get as many premium fees as possible so if you are booking a trip for 3 people and some need train travel to the airport and some don't you need to make a separate booking. Or if they are not doing the exact same nights in a certain hotel. I get why they do it but if TP really care for customer experience they will fix this (they are very adamant they won't be changing this)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: There is much of a muchness between them but the attention to the customer from TravelPerk was miles ahead

Verbraucherdienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

TravelPerk makes business travel seamless and simple

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've used TravelPerk for at least 4 or more international business trips. The whole experience was completely seamless and there was no worries about connecting flights, trains or any ticketing issues, it was all sorted within the platform.

Searching for different modes of transport, including trains, planes, etc all in one seamless platform. It also reduces back and forth internal messaging for approval, and reduces manual expense reporting, plus means I can book travel and hotels using company accounts without needing direct approval or a company card.

I can't really think of anything – it's a genuinely brilliant platform.

Matthew
Matthew
Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Worst experience for any company I have work with on travel

I would like to say something here but things have been so bad I can't.

Terrible communication Representatives who can't understand English Reservations that aren't accurate

Roland
Manager in Philippinen
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Excellent service and good quality easy to use user friendly more discount on tickets price

Good service low price rate more discount

Dina
CIO in Israel
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TravelPerk Review

Kommentare: We love it!

We love the tool.Value for money is good.Implementation was fast & easy.It is super easy to use by everyone!

Need to add a more complex approval workflow -we would like to have more than one approver & decide which workflow to use based on more parameters.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Value for money was better with travelperk & we could easily go on without the additional featured Navan is offering.

Mike
CEO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great!

Ease of use, rapid deployment and integration, transparent pricing

Not US focused, service reps often email pricing in foreign currency despite our account being USD.

Fernanda
Travel Coordinator in Brasilien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

First impressions

Kommentare: For the user, the tool is very intuitive, great usability, very easy to use without training.For the travel manager, the tool has many configurable policies that guarantee control and compliance.Customer care service is fast and efficient.

intuitive, great usability, control, autonomy, customer care service is fast and efficient.

The only item missing is the travel insurance offer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Navan

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TravelPerk: Fee price, no implementation/etc cost and service in my native language by the TravelPerk Account Executive during the RFP process.

Rita
Sr operations specialist in Italien
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Nothing more easy for you business trips

Kommentare: Easy and time saving for booking trip for yourself and other team members

It’s the better way to check train, flight, hotels availability with few clicks

There are not a complete lists of train to booking vs official train sites. Sometimes the number of trips available are less than the ones pubblished on official platforms

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A perfect program for a business trip

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Personally, I used this program very useful when I went on a business trip. I used transportation well without any problems with my schedule.

Personally, it was a really good program when I went on a business trip, but when the number of people was added, the complexity increased a little and it was a pity that individuals could not be set. Except for this, it was a perfect program.

Sara
Operations Specialist in Spanien
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Travel Management tool and agency

Kommentare: In general terms I'm a common user, and I have to say that my experience during these 5 years is very positive. I have no complains about the user experience, the rates, the customization, the support team. I booked trips for individual employees, groups and myself, and the experience has been always positive.

The user experience is very positive: the navigation, the steps when you create an event, a trip, when you invite a new user or archive an old one. Is very easy to complete your settings and deploy your company policies and approval steps.There's a special kudos for the support team: changes, cancellations, time modifications, dates, upgrades... all these are very common, but the support team is always there to help you by chat, by email and they always have a solution.

Basically, there's nothing to complain about. THe product is always growing, the product team is available to receive comments and chat about new features and impressions. Your agent manager is available 100% and you can ask all that you need.

Accounting Project Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Travel booking tool out there!

Kommentare: I absolutely love TravelPerk! It was a super easy implementation and easy to use as an end-user.

User experience is just like that of an Expedia or Kayak. So easy to use and filter flights or hotels just to see exactly what you want to be available. The ability to change plans is super easy and can be done from the app. Administrative abilities are super easy as well! Oh it's also SUPER CHEAP!

The thing i like the least is that it is a European software so everything is in 24 hours and Euros and that has to be changed by the individual in their settings. i receive more questions about that than I do anything else. I wish I could just go in and fix for them.

Christina
Administrator in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best travel management system yet

Kommentare: I work for a small company and I always make urgent and last minute bookings for clients and staff. I am so impressed with the ease and efficiency Travelperk has to offer. We are able to book flights and hotels with ease.

Travel perks is great for small to medium size businesses that make group travel bookings easy to manage and saves time and money.

I did not find any flaws. I am happy with everything that they offer. I would not change a thing

Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Horrible experience, but at least it's also expensive.

Kommentare: TravelPerk causes problems, costs more, for less flexibility. There is NOTHING to recommend them.

I cannot think of anything this service and software do well. Been trying to use it for over a year.

Inflexibility during travel. As a business traveler, my needs constantly change while I am traveling. TravelPerk makes this impossible. If you need to make a change, they will get back to you in 3 to 5 DAYS. So, if you then try to contact the airline or hotel directly, you can't change it because TravelPerk bought your ticket.

Kristina
Senior Operations Specialist in Slowakei
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding Travel Management Tool

Kommentare: I very much enjoy the ease of travel management using TravelPerk. With a couple of clicks, my whole trip is settled, and I don't have to pay for it - my company does it for me directly.

The greatest thing about TravelPerk for me is that I don't need to pay for my business trips on my own and then get reimbursed. I also enjoy the option to use Concierge when a TravelPerk team member books a trip for me using my Airbnb account as a third party. It's great that I don't need to do anything really - just check-in and enjoy my stay.

Sometimes the prices shown on the Map search do not match the actual prices shown further on the hotel tab.

Niels
Genaral Manager in Deutschland
Bankwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good solution which reduce internal effort & costs

Kommentare: Reduce internal effort and cost from travel management

Easy to handle, good support and helps to reduce internal effort & costs

In "Rent a car" are not all options available as you have when you book direst e.g. Sixt

dirk
project manager in Deutschland
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: superb. very happy with it.

online easy all around travel management, hotel, plan and train. perfect!!! easy to use and fast app.

cost for the company, new fees introduced.

Paula
Operations Support Team Leader in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy and friendly system

Kommentare: It is a pleasant journey, no stress

The whole experience is easy with Travel Perk, the website is friendly and switch between search is quite easy, the offer given is also good, and the range of prices normally very good.

Sometimes we need to refresh the system do not lose information, sometimes take a bit longer to confirm availability and right at the end of the process I need to refresh.

Tiffany
Business Development Manager in Deutschland
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Exceeds Expectations

I am very happy using TravelPerk to book all of my business travel. Online booking is convenient, but I know I can rely on effective and kind customer service to help me when there's been any kind of travel glitch. They have even been able to secure refunds in times when there was not one guaranteed.

I really don't have any complaints. There's nothing I'm unhappy with in my user experience.

Stefani
ITM in Spanien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

TP are my travel partners...

Kommentare: Very positive, as I mainly travel alone on biz trip I know the TP team are there to support me.

Friendly User Interface, can book all aspects of your trip from same "dashboard"

Not sure, but when there is a cancellation by the airline due e.g. due to "weather". TP didn't seem aware and fell into a "gap" between TP team and Air Canada trying to rebook myself. In the end AC insisted it had to be done via AC.

koray
Cordinations Manager in Deutschland
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool

Kommentare: We work daily with Travelperk to send our technicians around to world

Its easy to work with!Dashboard is well designed

Sometimes there are problems with the payment of the digital credit card

Mia
Supervisor in UK
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great tool!

It's very simple and easy to use and makes our lives so much easier to be able to book everything in one place!

I think the approver/submitter/group set up is quite confusing when adding a new person

Marina
ASO Manager in Nordmazedonien
Computerspiele, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Indispensable!

Given how there are almost no boundaries today, being able to book travel online through the company you work for is essential. Travelperk allows just that. I've used it through my company and through an event organizer when I was invited to speak. Flawless experience beginning to end .

It might be that I don't know how to do this, but I've tried searching for stays where I been before through TP and it doesn't bring them back. If there's another way to find those, then I don't know it :) but it would be great to see Hotel Goldmarie in Berlin as a first result when I search for it, instead of using it as a starting point.

Raquel
Office Assistant in Portugal
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best travel tool EVER

Kommentare: Centralised costs, budget control, easiness to use, time saving.

TravelPerk is very Easy to Use, is has a Fantastic Costumer Service and Prices are fantastic...and it's improving.

If I do have to say something i would say need to ask for train tickets and some hotel that are not on the tool (Yet); and not a big Cons, just something that is being improved.