Über EaseUS Todo Backup

Basis-Backup-Lösung für PCs, die täglich Disk-Imaging und Backups deiner Dateien durchführen.

Erfahre mehr über EaseUS Todo Backup

Nothing this software is perfect sometime get stuck when file have long name but it neglected.

Bewertungen zu EaseUS Todo Backup

4,0

EaseUS Todo Backup hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EaseUS Todo Backup bereits verwendet?

Ralph
Ralph
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Keep Data Safe

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
IT Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EaseUS Todo Backup saves the IT department in loss file and ransomware attack

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software as a backup solution in small medium business. It saves our company when we're attack by ransomware and the downtime is only one day to recover all the files.

EaseUS Todo backup is the one of the most reliable backup software that I used. The system environment is very user friendly and easy to configure and setup.

Based on my experienced, sometimes the system was stopped running and need to restart the application if it's happen.

Lisa
professor in USA
Hochschulbildung, Selbstständig

Quick and successful clone to larger SSD

Kommentare: It does what it says it will do. And it saved me big money and time--I didn't have to spend $180 for Best Buy to do this for me. Everything was easy peasy.

I purchased a 4tb SSD to upgrade the 1tb on my laptop. The new SSD came with cloning software. However, that software crashed on a required restart and the new drive was not recognizable at all. Out of desperation, I went to EaseUS Todo (after reading about them online), and used the cloning software. In less than half an hour, everything was finished. After installing the new 4tb SSD in my laptop, everything works GREAT! The SSD wasn't partitioned in smaller pieces; instead, it really was an exact clone of the source drive, but with 4tb instead of 1tb. EaseUS saved me $180 to get Best Buy to clone and install the new hard drive. Whatever I paid to purchase the clone software from EaseUS was worth it! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! What a relief!!!

The font size on the app was very small. Maybe I had to fix my settings, but I don't trouble like that with anything else on my pc.

Peter
Peter
computer expert, ceo in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not reliable for system image backup

Kommentare: Do not use for system image backup, otherwise fine.

easy set up ok for individual file backup, but not for system image backup

Can not be used for image backup, since restored backup sometimes can not boot This means that you can’t trust your backup and is left without fallback option, i.e. you need to reinstall from scratch. Hence I decided to swith to other more reliable product, I selected macrium.

Hector
Hector
Network Administrator in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good Backup Tool

This is a very cost effective solution for any level, Menu option are easy to follow and guide you to create or edit your jobs. Full control of backup types and many options for each type.

The only thing I find odd is the lack of information when a backup fails. It doesn't fail at the application level but you may not find easy to know if there was a communication problem or device was disconnected. Also, you may have some problems with file names if you edit the job's name.

sally

Great Company

Good program, good support. Several good programs available

Sometimes busy, must contact late hours (at least for me).

Juan
Juan
Technical Consultant in Curaçao
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Simple the best free tool to do backup

Its a the best backup tool out there, and best of all you can backup 16 TB for free. I use it regularly at home for a couple of machines backing up windows clients. It also does incremental backups with no problem. highly recommend this software.

No cons, very easy to work with .this backup tool has saved my life more than a couple of times. highly recommended.

Dana
Dana
Marketing in Republik Moldau

Simple software for backup

It's a great software to back up your local files, you can set it on daily basis and then just forget about it

Had some problem in past with this software as were marked by Bitdefender because of the background process, I spend 2 days to find the issue, but after that no problem again

Amjed
Amjed
Project Coordinator in Jordanien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The best and cheapest backup applcation

This software ensures to have a frequent and scheduled backup for your data with great restore feature when the data is lost, you can do the backups and schedule your backups easily. Also, this app is very cheap that you can afford easily.

This software is important to use on your pc, there are no problems about this software.

William
William
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Task oriented backup jobs made easy, sort of. There is a small learning curve.

Kommentare: Task oriented backups, even disk copies all in a pretty small software package.

You can perform many backup jobs with this software. It supports one-time or multiple backup jobs to be performed immediately or on any schedule you define. If you are using a schedule, you must ensure that the computer is on and awake and all of the resources are available. We use it mostly for cloning drives for upgrades from HDD to SSD. It is fast and efficient for this purpose.

It has a small learning curve, and when you are doing a disk copy, it requires a little massaging to make it work when the disks are not the same size. It always seems to want to size the system partitions much larger than the originals where no size increase is necessary.

IT Support in USA

Good backup solution

Simple setup and interface is easy to navigate

Have not run into any issue so far with this software

Hicham
Freelancer in Marokko

EaseUS Todo Backup- A pro and con review

Kommentare: If you're looking for a data backup solution, EaseUS Todo Backup is a great option. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before you decide to use this software. One con is that if you experience data loss or corruption, the recovery process can be difficult. You'll need to contact customer support and go through a lengthy process to get your data back. Additionally, the free version of the software only allows you to back up 2 GB of data, so if you have a lot of data to backup, you'll need to upgrade to the paid version. Another thing to note is that the free version has some limits on what types of files it will allow you to back up. For example, it does not allow you to back up Windows system files. In order to do this, you'll need to purchase the full version of the software for $49.99 from their website. The program also doesn't come with an installer file, which means that you may have difficulty installing the program on certain computers without Administrator privileges. Finally, one other issue is that there's no scheduled backup feature included with EaseUS Todo Backup—one big downside considering all of its other features.

If you're looking for an easy way to back up your data, check out EaseUS Todo Backup, which makes it simple to create an automated backup schedule and even backs up the operating system with everything else! But what are the pros and cons of using this software? The answer may surprise you… EaseUS Todo Backup is a user-friendly software that helps you back up your important data with just a few clicks. The software is available for both Windows and Mac operating systems. You can use the software to create a full backup of your system, or you can choose to only backup specific files and folders. The software also allows you to schedule backups to set them and forget them. It also has a built-in feature that restores deleted files, which means no more lost memories! If you're worried about privacy issues, don't be. Your data is stored on an external hard drive, not your computer. I’ve been using EaseUS Todo Backup for a while now, and I have to say that I’m pretty happy with it. It’s definitely one of the more affordable options out there when it comes to backup software. You can get a 1 computer, 1-year license for just $29.95 USD. That’s pretty darn cheap when you compare it to some other options out there, like Symantec Norton Ghost, which will set you back $69.99 USD for the same type of license.

When using EaseUS Todo Backup, you will find that a lot of storage space is required. Not only does the program save your backup data, but it also creates a recovery partition on your hard drive, which can be upwards of 10 GB. This can quickly fill up a small hard drive, and leave little room for anything else. Additionally, if you're backing up to an external drive, the file sizes can be quiet large-making it impractical for those with limited storage. Makes sense right? You've come this far, so why not finish reading? Con: too many steps: On top of this high storage requirement, the process itself is rather lengthy. The installation alone can take upwards of 15 minutes (though it may vary depending on your computer). And when it comes time to perform a restore from backup, there are more than 25 steps involved in doing so- meaning that each step must be completed without any mistakes being made. One of the cons of using EaseUS Todo Backup is that if you do not back up your data properly, you run the risk of losing it. Even if you have scheduled backups, if something goes wrong with the backup process, you could still lose important files. Furthermore, if you forget to back up your data regularly, you could also find yourself in a situation where you have lost essential information.

mike
IT Administrator in USA
Militär, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Piece of mind

Kommentare: EaseUS Todo Backup is a powerful data backup resource tool. I have not had any significant problems with the software. Successful backup verification is as easy as checking my email Inbox for the daily receipt.

EaseUS Todo Backup offers several unique back up models. The software let's me choose the Performance Priority, which allows me to set the maximum system resources it will be using so it does not slow down my PC. I liked the flexibility it offers in Scheduling, in compression, and in Encryption.

Observation. The UI can take a little while to discover all Network resources or Network Map and I must wait for the process to complete on its own. Not a big deal.

Patrick
Mr. in Philippinen
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great software and I am only using the free version

I burned a backup disk using the FREE version. Having experienced many virus-attacks in the past, I was able to recover my computer system using only the FREE version. My Emergency Disk is like a piece of 14 carat gold to me. Finally, after two years and having my computer running like a top, I have decided to buy this software. I am purchasing the professional version tomorrow morning. This software has been a Godsend for me, and I am still talking about the FREE version.

None that I have experienced. This is great software.

Babatope
Web developer in USA

Complete package

A schedule facility that takes care of almost all possible scenarios.

Nothing least desired - you got to love all aspects of EaseUs Backup.

Rob
VP in USA

Good

Well what I like most about this software is the price- free! It doesn't have all the bells and whistles of some other software but its great for the price.

I think the thing I like least about the software is maybe the interface. It could use some updating. Its not bad though. Overall is good value.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very good backup solution with tons of features

I got Todo Backup Endpoint and it really has a ton of features and options you can set. A lot of types of backup and restore methods as well. This is the thing with backup, not all systems, situations and needs are the same. So you need a versatile software that can do as much as possible.

To be honest there's nothing I didn't like, this piece of software has saved me a number of times and never let me down.

Adrian
Adrian
Infrastructure Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clone or backup your system

Kommentare: Best tool when you need to upgrade a machine to an SSD or a larger SSD.

This is my preferred tool for backing up disks before trying to fix various boot issues. Great clone system tool as well, making the upgraded to an SSD so much easier. Used the bootable tool and that works a treat as well.

On a couple of occasion the restore failed but it might have been related to the drive I was trying to restore the data to.

Joshua
Client Support Specialist in USA

Excellent free option

For single users, this is an excellent fully featured free backup utility. It works effectively and efficiently and you cannot argue with the cost.

While it is hard to criticize a free item, the menu design does leave something to be desired. A more streamlined option would be absolutely welcome.

Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software

This is a good piece of software for imaging and completing backups on computers. The other EaseUS products allow for partitioning, etc.

Different versions of this exist on the internet and sometimes you can get adware, etc. Overall good software

Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Backup easily

I liked the GUI was easy to navigate, and was able to find exactly what I was trying do with ease.

I had been trying to backup to an IFSn over a network, it was conversion getting the back up to see the IFS as a destination

Aaron
Graphic Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Back it Up

Kommentare: My experience was amazing! I accidentally deleted 6 months of work after thinking that I had transferred my files to an external HD. The product was incredibly easy to use and I could even pick which files and types of files that I wanted.

I was cleaning my computer and forgot to back up 2,000 files, and I deleted my trash can. I was about to lose it until I found EaseUS! I was able to recover all of my work with incredible Ease. They really saved the day and my work!

I have no complaints at all regarding this software! It was easy, fast and found all of my files that I needed.

Barry
Barry
Network Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Great Backup Software

Kommentare: Overall good product.

I like the ease of use. The setup wizards work great and file recovery is also very simple.

If using this on a server the functionality is limited with the lack of differential backups.

Quick and easy to use

Kommentare: I not longer use because it use cloud backup software, but overall it was very pleasant

I use the free version, and was very simple and easy to understand, you select the files you want to back up, and back then it didn't have schedule option integrated, so i use windows task to make a schedule of it, but it work very well

it could use a lot or resources of your computer, but it depends of your type of hard drive, if you don't have a solid state disk, it could take a while to make the back up, depending how big it is.

Rick
Director in UK
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Lifesaver

My Windows 10 went about a routine update and next thing I know, the computer won't boot. But using this tool, I was able to restore an older iteration of Windows 10 back onto the harddrive. And, incredibly, it didn't cost a thing.

It's hard to begrudge this software much - after all, it's free - but perhaps the pop-ups to upsell were a little bit much: they seemed to appear after every other click. But minor complaint, given how useful this tool was.

Balázs
teacher in Ungarn
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

EaseUS saved my day

Kommentare: I recommend this software.

Last week my laptop's HDD started to go to die, so a bought an SSD. I had two options: install a new Windows / cloning the existing system. I chose the second option with the EaseUS Todo Backup, beacuse it is very easy to use.

At first the menu system did not help, but if you watch a video about it, the whole system is clean and easy to learn.