Über EaseUS Todo Backup

Basis-Backup-Lösung für PCs, die täglich Disk-Imaging und Backups deiner Dateien durchführen.

Erfahre mehr über EaseUS Todo Backup

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie EaseUS Todo Backup bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Michael A.
Michael A.
IT Manager in Philippinen
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

EaseUS Todo Backup saves the IT department in loss file and ransomware attack

Kommentare: I highly recommend this software as a backup solution in small medium business. It saves our company when we're attack by ransomware and the downtime is only one day to recover all the files.

EaseUS Todo backup is the one of the most reliable backup software that I used. The system environment is very user friendly and easy to configure and setup.

Based on my experienced, sometimes the system was stopped running and need to restart the application if it's happen.

Matthew E.
Founder in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great inexpensive backup software for home users.

I use EaseUs ToDo Backup regularly, and it has always been a strong and reliable performer that is very easy to use. The interface is straightforward and simple to understand, with the end user only needing to select if they want to backup individual files and folders, or the whole PC. For power users, when selecting to do a backup more options can be adjusted such as backup frequency, what happens if a backup is missed, and what imaging strategy is desired. For most users with basic backup requirements (simple folder or whole PC backups) ToDo backup would perfectly suit their needs. Coupled with a cheap purchase price and ongoing maintenance costs it should definitely be looked at alongside some of the bigger players such as Acronis when selecting backup software.

Two negatives that I have encountered when using ToDo Backup are the constant popups asking for feedback on the software using emoticons, and descriptions of the different imaging strategies available (mainly for power users) can be a bit unclear.

Peter L.
Peter L.
computer expert, ceo in Dänemark

Not reliable for system image backup

Kommentare: Do not use for system image backup, otherwise fine.

easy set up ok for individual file backup, but not for system image backup

Can not be used for image backup, since restored backup sometimes can not boot This means that you can’t trust your backup and is left without fallback option, i.e. you need to reinstall from scratch. Hence I decided to swith to other more reliable product, I selected macrium.

Hector G.
Hector G.
Network Administrator in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good Backup Tool

This is a very cost effective solution for any level, Menu option are easy to follow and guide you to create or edit your jobs. Full control of backup types and many options for each type.

The only thing I find odd is the lack of information when a backup fails. It doesn't fail at the application level but you may not find easy to know if there was a communication problem or device was disconnected. Also, you may have some problems with file names if you edit the job's name.

Juan V.
Juan V.
Technical Consultant in Curaçao
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple the best free tool to do backup

Its a the best backup tool out there, and best of all you can backup 16 TB for free. I use it regularly at home for a couple of machines backing up windows clients. It also does incremental backups with no problem. highly recommend this software.

No cons, very easy to work with .this backup tool has saved my life more than a couple of times. highly recommended.

Dana S.
Dana S.
Marketing in Republik Moldau

Simple software for backup

It's a great software to back up your local files, you can set it on daily basis and then just forget about it

Had some problem in past with this software as were marked by Bitdefender because of the background process, I spend 2 days to find the issue, but after that no problem again

William F.
William F.
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Task oriented backup jobs made easy, sort of. There is a small learning curve.

Kommentare: Task oriented backups, even disk copies all in a pretty small software package.

You can perform many backup jobs with this software. It supports one-time or multiple backup jobs to be performed immediately or on any schedule you define. If you are using a schedule, you must ensure that the computer is on and awake and all of the resources are available. We use it mostly for cloning drives for upgrades from HDD to SSD. It is fast and efficient for this purpose.

It has a small learning curve, and when you are doing a disk copy, it requires a little massaging to make it work when the disks are not the same size. It always seems to want to size the system partitions much larger than the originals where no size increase is necessary.

Talha A.
Talha A.
student in Pakistan
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

'Best Backup Application'

Kommentare: Overall, its excellent and very powerful tool to restore your data.

EaseUs Todo is a very decent backup software for windows. it has several backup and restore option, it can restore data to the actual location. Besides, not only create backup of a particular partition but also can create a backup of whole hard drive. i have been using this software for years, its simply useful.

Honestly, its hard to tell any negativity about this software, this software is necessary for my PC.

Dan R.
Dan R.
Production Coordinator in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A must have for backup with a PC

Great design that really assists in ease of use. As all EaseUS products it really gets the job done!

There's really not much you could say that's bad. It's a highly valuable software and highly recommend!

R.e. C.
R.e. C.
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Way to Keep Data Safe

Ease of implementation and personalization of backup features.

The software does not integrate well with other products sold by the company

Renee C.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Paid program is a good value for the cost, and does what it says

Kommentare: Handles my backup needs on my network, at a value price. There are lot of tutorials on their website to help get you started.

There is a free version, which I started with, and then moved to the paid version on multiple PC's, after I discovered I liked the software. This software has multiple back up and restore options,, from full backup, to incremental, to saving changes as they occur. It will allow me to save data just about anywhere, and schedule what I want to back up, when I want it done. It works with password protected network locations. I really like a lot of the information on their website and tutorials, because it has helped me out more than once, when I've needed information about restoring a PC, emails, etc.

The user interface is a little clunky and not the most user friendly, but, at the price point, I expect it to be functional and not fancy. I've had issues with the software not running backups when I want it to, off hours.

Mike N.
IT Administrator in USA
Militär, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Piece of mind

Kommentare: EaseUS Todo Backup is a powerful data backup resource tool. I have not had any significant problems with the software. Successful backup verification is as easy as checking my email Inbox for the daily receipt.

EaseUS Todo Backup offers several unique back up models. The software let's me choose the Performance Priority, which allows me to set the maximum system resources it will be using so it does not slow down my PC. I liked the flexibility it offers in Scheduling, in compression, and in Encryption.

Observation. The UI can take a little while to discover all Network resources or Network Map and I must wait for the process to complete on its own. Not a big deal.

Chris B.
Manager in Kanada
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

System Backup and Much More

Kommentare: The interface itself is very user friendly with your main options stacked in a column on the left side of the gui. The main user backup options are partition, system, file, and email. This is all around very robust software with multiple tool options to service all of your disk needs. You cant go wrong with this software for the functionality and the price. Watch for the frequent sales and discounts EaseUS offers.

EaseUS Todo Backup is pretty user friendly software. It works with Windows 10 pretty seamlessly and provides the user with all the basic backup functionality that you would expect but also allows the user to get more specific as to the type of backup that is to be done. The user can specify how often and when the backups will take place as well as what physical location the backups are stored at. The best options that I found to be the most useful are around the system clone which does exactly as the name infers and the partition backup on one of the partitions which are driven particularly hard on my PC. Ontop of the specific backup functionality mentioned is also the tools the software provides. You can mount/dismount drives, wipe data, enable pre-operating systems, keep logs, refresh disks and check your disk images.

The process of booting up from a flash drive i found left some user functionality to be desired. In fact, I had times where I was unable to actually get my system working this way. The proprietary software seems to trump over the boot process of Windows 10 which had the effect of making the backup stuck and unusable.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

EaseUs Todo Backup - Workstation

Kommentare: I had used the workstation version for two years with no issues at all. When I ran into a problem with backups failing with a error that I was unable to resolve, I contacted support. I received a response the next day with a suggestion from them, and then had daily communication with them.They sent me a link to the newest version of the software to see if that would resolve my issues. After running it for a few days to verify, I let them know it had fixed the problem. They then sent me a activation code to give me a free upgrade to the new version. They stuck with me to make sure I was satisfied with the outcome. Great customer service.

Provides me with backups that are searchable, allowing me to restore just a single file or a complete disk drive.

Once you save a backup profile, you are limited as to what you can edit without having to create a new backup profile/plan.

Patrick I.
Mr. in Philippinen
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Great software and I am only using the free version

I burned a backup disk using the FREE version. Having experienced many virus-attacks in the past, I was able to recover my computer system using only the FREE version. My Emergency Disk is like a piece of 14 carat gold to me. Finally, after two years and having my computer running like a top, I have decided to buy this software. I am purchasing the professional version tomorrow morning. This software has been a Godsend for me, and I am still talking about the FREE version.

None that I have experienced. This is great software.

Scott D.

Intuitive but learning curve needed

The automated clone and backup is seamless as long as your are using the same size drive or larger but other than that really solid software

On newer operating systems sometimes locks the drive so the bootldr doesn't work sometimes. Also being able to resize the partitions without separate software would be nice.

Training Specialist / Development Assistant in USA
Computer-Software

EaseUS Todo is a good backup solution software program, that is free!

Kommentare: Helps me easily perform daily backups with little efforts.

It is easy to select files that I want to backup and choose/create it's destination. Operating systems are also simple to backup and easy to find. The user interface is self explanatory and it's easy to navigate around. Customer support is great and was very helpful with my question.

This product is free and I haven't ran into any bugs. Once, I performed a backup recovery of some of my files and it took a long time for the process to complete. Faster recovery performance times will definitely improve the users' actual backup experience.

Shaun K.
Shaun K.
IT in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Cloning and Backups

Kommentare: EaseUS Todo Backup has done everything we needed it to do and tech support has helped with any issue we have come across.

We use EaseUS Todo Backup to clone drives and to do backups. -Backups are a breeze to set up and schedule. -Cloning drives is quick. -All the Navigation is located on the left-hand side. Tech support has been very helpful the times I've needed them.

What I think they could change is the theme (colors) to make it a little more readable. Right now they use a light aqua color. Something darker would be better.

Babatope B.
Web developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Complete package

A schedule facility that takes care of almost all possible scenarios.

Nothing least desired - you got to love all aspects of EaseUs Backup.

Great backup software

Kommentare: Piece of mind in knowing that it is reliable, and is backing up my data.

It has an easy to navigate and understand interface. Setting up scheduled backups is simple and fast.

I've been using this software for over a year now, and have not found any negatives about it. It is a very solid, reliable tool.

ceo in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use, but saves back-ups in weird format

Kommentare: Regularly backup our Network Attached Storage drives and is reliable and quick. So long as you don't forgot the re-install procedure.

The software is very intuitive in setting up and scheduling backups of large NAS drives.

Backups that have been saved some time ago are difficult to access using the normal means. It uses a strange format and if you go back after a few months , it is easy to forget how the unpacking works.

Lucan A.
Accounts Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless backup and data migration with minimal hiccups.

Kommentare: It allowed us to migrate an entire office of older PCs to newer solid state drives without reinstalling the OS and minimal downtime.

It is basically point and click. Migrates data from one drive to another with no issues. You tell it what you need it to do, and it simply works! We've migrated an entire office of roughly 20 computers from mechanical HDDs to newer SSDs and the software worked flawlessly.

It may be a little difficult to use for someone new to computers. It does not hold your hand through the steps as much as some other products. That said, data migration should be done with some foreknowledge of what it is that you're doing. Even if you've never done it before, this software will get you there with relative ease.

Brian F.
IT in USA
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Free backup software

Kommentare: Cant complain, it works, its free and it is reliable.

Gives a reseller discount, has paid and free versions (not much different between them) Can schedule file or system level backups, has a boot disc creator for restoring backups. Can schedule backups and set how many backups to retain.

Support is overseas and by email only. Takes a day to hear back.

Matt E.
Matt E.
Network Architect in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great backup solution for PCs

The software is very easy to use and intuitive. The interface is fluent and clean. This makes backups and restores a snap.

the only small con is some missing features. Other then that, it's extremely functional, practical and priced right.

Peter H.
Ownder in USA
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Poor Results

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Obviously disappointed as it did not do a complete backup more than once.

I've been looking for a backup program that is reliable as found Window 10 backup not so. I found the software easy to install and understand it's operation.

Upon doing two separate backups I found several files with the appropriate names for the files and no data in those files. Totally empty even though the program said the backup was complete.

Antwort von EaseUS Software

letztes Jahr

Hi Peter, So sorry that it took you time and failed to help with EaseUS Todo Backup Software. We offered remote help but refused. That can be very effective to spot the issue. We encountered similar situations when it's related to "hard link". With only a minor setting change, it will be addressed. Anyway, glad that our support team left you a good impression. Hope we can serve you next time, but never for data recovery. That won't be a good experience, especially for people like you who are professional photographers. Br, EaseUS Software