Google Cloud Platform Bewertungen

von Google

Über Google Cloud Platform

Cloud Platform ist eine Reihe modularer Cloud-basierter Dienste, mit denen du alles erstellen kannst, von einfachen Websites bis hin zu komplexen Anwendungen.

Erfahre mehr über Google Cloud Platform

Zeigt 1.991 Bewertungen

Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT
  • Bewertet am 27.6.2019

"The Cloud Platform to build on for any startup."

Kommentare: I have worked at two startups now and both were started on EC2 and transitioning to GCP. The costs are almost 50% less at GCP than EC2 and the support at Google to get started is much greater than the massive AWS. The services and Vms are super easy to use and setup. And if your company is on Gsuite, then user management is great. Will always plan on deploying new programs and projects on GCP for foreseeable future.

Vorteile: Google Cloud Platform is very easy to get started with compared to other clouds. There is free training videos and courses. The costs are among the lowest of all cloud platforms.

Nachteile: At the beginning compute resources ran out in datacenters that you were already in and using. Also, sometimes features are depreciated or changed to paying for. There is a few months notice on those but still an inconvenience.

• Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Stiliyan S.
Digital Designer
Design, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.5.2020

"Good or not?"

Kommentare: Complicated - really hard to handle things in there, but overall it was exactly as a normal cloud storage, where I kept my files.

Vorteile: I am a little bit confused and hesitate a little as well. I know that a lot of famous and big companies use Google Cloud Storage, such as Twitter, Pay Pal. I tried it. There is a good part that you don't have to pay to try it. I am really not as satisfied as other cloud storage. Maybe there are different pros and cons and since I am just a single user. Maybe it's more into big companies with different kinds of things to keep in them. It works like a normal Cloud Storage for me.

Nachteile: Maybe it's way easier to use other Cloud Storages. Everything in there needs to be google-searched to understand how to use it or how to find where it is. Things are complicated in there. I am just not as satisfied as the others.

• Bewertet am 15.5.2020
Kenzo N.
Sales
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Cloudy issues"

Kommentare: I'm not that found of Google Cloud, though I am sold on everything else google. Maybe it's just me that hasn't taken the time to understand Cloud. I guess I'd like a more obvious customer service for this program.

Vorteile: The cloud is connected to your phone, your computer, your ipad, any electronics that you have. It's almost instant connect.

Nachteile: I have a hard time tracking these stored files down. Everything gets sent to my cloud, but where is my cloud exactly? It's so automatic that there's no instructions on where it is or how to retrieve it. And then suddenly it's full.

• Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Brandie C.
Administrator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.3.2020

"Invaluable, Can't work without it..."

Kommentare: Google Cloud Storage is a fantastic tool that helps our team stay organized and efficient. We literally couldn't work without it. The fact that Google Suites apps are free is also a big plus for our ministry.

Vorteile: The Google Cloud Storage integrations with the other Google Suite apps is the best part about it. It's easy to use and share items between other Google users and Google apps.

Nachteile: The interface is a bit clunky and could be built more intuitively. It's not as 'easy to look at' as some other cloud storage apps.

• Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Nolan W.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2019

"The Gold Standard of Cloud Platforming"

Kommentare: My overall experience with Google and their cloud platform has been, in a very real sense, life-changing.

Vorteile: Google Cloud has made my job so much easier. As a teacher, I have to store my data, assignments, and everything else digitally. I tried other platforms but they all were clunky, difficult to use, or non-compatible with other services. Google fixed all of that. All of my data is at my fingertips and, as an educator, I will never leave this product.

Nachteile: Since everything is connected through Google, there is sometimes some overlap in different apps that do similar-but-technically-different functions. It can be a little frustrating to work in one thing and then find that a different app does it much better.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Joshua H.
Promotions Director
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Best Cloud Storage Option Out There"

Kommentare: Google's Cloud Storage is great, seamless and fitting for every cloud storage need that I've thrown at it. I'd recommend this over every other cloud storage option.

Vorteile: Google's Cloud Storage options are the best out there as far as cloud storage providers go. Uploading files is a breeze, and finding them on any devices is seamless. Sharing files with the ability to turn on or off the ability for the receiver to edit is great.

Nachteile: The only possible negative thing that I can say about Google's Cloud Storage options is that the design could be a little more user friendly and customizable at times.

Derek N.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"The backbone of the business"

Vorteile: I am not sure what my business would do without Google Cloud Storage. There's so much piece-of-mind knowing that every document, every photo I email, and every spreadsheet I create is just there. I don't have to worry if it will get lost, because I can just search for it. It's so wonderful to have everything so easily available.

Nachteile: I wish the organization of folders was a little more intuitive. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the amount of files in my drive and wish it was easier to reorganize them.

Andrew B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Excellent storage for all"

Kommentare: It's great for documents ,certificates, photos. It's interface is completely user friendly. A breeze to transfer.

Vorteile: I love how I can effortlessly upload my files into this cloud when my gigabytes are full of photos & important memorys/docouments, I can upload the m to the cloud & reduce cluster in my devices.

Nachteile: The photos & docs keefp coming back to my hard drive filling it up & won't stay "just" on the cloud till retrieved.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Hemant A.
Sr Business Development Executive
Fotografie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Very handy storage space to save documents and other important digital files"

Kommentare: I like this, this is an important tool to have. Always comes handy to me when I am traveling.

Vorteile: The best thing about this, when you work on google spreadsheets, or Docs they get auto saved without any problem. Also you can save important documents.

Nachteile: I felt like the transfer speed i.e. upload and download speed not that great when it used for Raw photography images .

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Stephanie S.
Educator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2020

"Great way to save space and super easy to organize and access!! "

Kommentare: It's the easiest way to use and love that it's linked to my account since I use many of the other features in Google already (email, Docs, Drive, etc.)

Vorteile: As a person who works with multiple documents and data sets, my computer storage fills up quickly. I love how easy it is to put my files onto Google Cloud Storage and organize them. It's easy to find later on and can be accessed in different mediums. Super useful and convenient! I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to store files.

Nachteile: It works great for me - really no complaints! Just wish I knew about this sooner so I wouldn't have had to transfer over so many files that I stored on other apps.

• Bewertet am 31.1.2020
Ethan R.
Freelance Entrepeneur
Computer-Vernetzung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Google Cloud Storage takes the worry out of finding relaible cloud storage for a good value."

Kommentare: I would say for the most part all of my experiences with this software has been good. I have not encountered anything negative other than the limits of their services which is very understandable. no company out their can give everything away for free, but google sure does try.

Vorteile: Google Cloud Storage has lots of features that make backing up my files any where I go simple and easy. I use it to store the multitude of photos I use on a daily basis to sell my services to potential clients that I could never store on my mobiles devices. Its so nice to be able to free up my storage capacity for more apps that make my life more stream lined that I could never be able to have room for if I kept every photo I use on a daily basis in my devices on board memory. I also find the user interfaces to be very easy to understand which is a big time saver when trying to teach other people how to use it so that I can easily transfer files from my work station to clients. All in all I think this comes from the fact that Google as a company is very user experience focused and that's what makes their products so user friendly. I would recommend that you always try out their products before anyone else's because you can count on the fact that google is always going to be focused on making their products as stream lined and easy to use as possible.

Nachteile: The only cons are that if you are using the free versions of their cloud services is that you will find that after a certain point your upload speeds will be throttled but its not something you would need to worry about for most use cases unless you are pushing a lot of data like for example and entire companies worth of work flow for the purposes of backing up your companies data in case of data loss or destruction. So for most people you don't need to worry and if you are trying to do that you can just pay for unrestricted access instead of going the free route.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Michelle M.
Consultant
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.10.2019

"Cloud Computing Solution for Web Hosting"

Kommentare: True story - I somehow stumbled upon a YouTube video entitled "Free Wordpress Hosting on Google Cloud Platform!" So I watched it. Within an hour, I had my own cloud platform account open, had claimed my $300 credit (useful for playing around with paid services later), had claimed a free virtual machine space, reserved a static IP, and had installed Wordpress and was busy customizing the site. All that's left for me is to register a domain name and copy in DNS info, and set up an SSL. This was just as easy to use as any "web host" interface. The only cost I will incur for the first 12 months is that of registering the domain name. After that, my VM Wordpress will cost about $6 a month to host. I haven't seen anything else that beats this yet.

Vorteile: I was inspired to make a switch to the Google Cloud Platform as a hosting option for my website after seeing a YouTube video explaining how easy Google had made this process. I really liked the ease of the one-button installations and configurations. I also like the fact that I got a huge credit and 12 months to use it, to try out additional features aside from the main hosting that I originally planned to test. I also like the fact that Google de facto billing procedure at the end of their free trial is to pause your service, not ding your credit card. Finally, I was impressed with the list of Always Free services that Google makes available through this service. Also, my Wordpress runs faster on this platform than I have ever seen it run besides being locally hosted. Seriously impressive. Also, think about all that time you spend trying to get your web site's info INTO GOOGLE. Well, this way, they already have it because it's in their data center!

Nachteile: I sometimes find it difficult to locate which segment of the main navigation in the management console I need to go to in order to accomplish certain tasks, but it's always something that can be easily looked up. There also doesn't immediately appear to be a phone option for support, which some users may expect from a web host - but this is Google. They aren't exactly a web host, they just give you a way to use their cloud computing engine to set up a web server. You can, however, pay for higher levels of support if you need them. Also, if I hadn't watched a YouTube video specifically explaining how to get the least expensive virtual machine setup, I wouldn't have known how to do it - if you're new to VM, you're going to want to either get some advice or educate yourself a little bit in advance.

• Bewertet am 28.10.2019
Tami T.
Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Google Cloud Storage - Seamless"

Kommentare: I love using Google Cloud Storage for all of our company's file & data storage needs because once you have things set to automatically save to the Google Cloud there are no extra steps we need to take to ensure that all of our past estimates, proposals, contracts, billing information & any media such as photos or videos of jobs that we've completed are all saved in a format that is easily revisited by either our staff in the office or our crews who are actually out working in the field. The storage software our company utilized in the past was only accessable by the main computer in our office. Therefore the office manager had to search for and then send out any information to whoever needed it. Now with Google Cloud, our staff members can easily access any information they need which eliminates the need to pull office staff from their other tasks just to look up information. Also, with the Google Cloud Storage software, our files are all very organized within the cloud & very easily searched by even our most technology challenged crews. For the office staff the fact that our files are organized so well, running reports that used to take a full day or more of of data entry & searching through old files just to set up, are now set up and ran in a matter of pushing a few buttons & mouse clicks. The amount of time and mental anguish Google Cloud Storage saves our company far out weighs the very reasonable cost associated with the software. I would recommend it to any business.

Vorteile: Ease of use- our files are easily accessible by anyone in our office as well as our crews in the field. The crews are even able to access necessary files from their mobile devices.
Seamless storage- all of our necessary files from the first estimate, to the proposal all the way through the contract, billing & payment info & before & after photos are all automatically organized & stored in the Google Cloud.
Reports are able to be ran in minutes vs the hours or even days it would take with our past software to run reports that weren't as informative.

Nachteile: The only real con I know of with the Google Cloud Storage software is that it's not compatible with our current time keeping & time management software. However this is not really a fault of Google Cloud Storage, but our own because we have not yet updated to a newer time management software. Our IT person is currently looking into our options to update the current time keeping software that will be more compatible with our Google Cloud.

Sébastien L.
Directeur
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2019

"An Idea Solution for Students, Autodidacts and Professionals for Anything Cloud Related"

Kommentare: The most direct and consistent way I have been interacting with Google Cloud Platform was when I took the course "Google IT Support Professional Certificate". This course frequently makes use of GCP to explain real-life situations and I learnt a ton thanks to the doors that GCP open for you. It is possible to set up modified instances, which makes it a perfect learning platform for many different backgrounds in technology, including topics such as technical support, data analysis, data visualization, machine learning, security, etc. I have benefited tremendously from its many features and I expect to solve more complex problems in the near future with new skills under my belt. I loved how simple it was to set up instances, get them running, working with them for a while and then how they can easily be discarded or modified on the fly.

Vorteile: In the context of education, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) is wonderfully accessible, powerful and useful. Connecting to virtual instances is simple when deploying both Linux and Windows. The instances can be accessed through SSH and there is even a Chrome extension (Chrome RDP) that facilitates connections to Windows under any operating system in use. The platform is extremely well integrated with courses that the same company offers as part of their MOOCs. Instances are responsive and allow to really dig deep without the fear of breaking anything for real. They each get their own IP address accessible publicly so it is a breeze to launch background services and servers inside an instance and test functionality from the outside world. I am not personally familiar with all the tools available, but I know I can count on the platform to support any future development I might do with big data and machine learning. Because Google also offers open source libraries such as TensorFlow which are an integral part of the platform, I know I will not be limited with scalability issues anytime soon when relying on this service.

Nachteile: Like any software of comparable complexity, the hardest part is always getting started, because everything feels so overwhelming. When opening the dashboard for the first time, you can click on the menu to access an impressive long list of available products. Since there are so many aspects to learn, I would find it very useful to have a shortcut next to each item that goes directly to the most relevant documentation page on the subject. I have also been annoyed once or twice in a MOOC connected to a virtual instance on Google Cloud Platform when I was informed that the instance was ready but in reality I would still need to wait longer for all tools to be properly loaded, hence some confusion was generated from the fact that I would have to close and re-open the instance to see a new file appear or something similar. I wish the communication between GCP and the information available from a course connected to the platform could be more accurate. Knowing this little pitfall and knowing there is a very good documentation available with many tutorials does help to get pass those initial hurdles.

• Bewertet am 16.3.2019
Jeffrey B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2019

"Great Cloud Storage for those that use Google Sheets and Google Docs"

Kommentare: Google Drive has an amazing value if you are looking for a free cloud storage option. It also has good prices if you wan't more than 15gb of storage. It directly integrates with all of Google's other applications such as Google Docs and Google Sheets. It usually syncs pretty good between multiple computers (Mac or Windows). However, if you are using the new Google file stream I'd recommend only using on Windows. Dropbox may be a tad bit more user-friendly and maybe it has a little bit more connections with other apps because it was the first company to kind of offer these cloud-based. Storage Solutions. I would say that Google Drive is better than Dropbox if use Google Drive applications such as Google Docs and sheets.

Vorteile: -Free Account: Google Drive is one of the best value cloud storage options. If you are looking to get a free cloud storage software suite right off the bat you get 15GB of free storage. This is much higher than the competitor freemium accounts like Dropbox and others where you only get 2GB of storage for free. -Useful Suite of Tools: One of the best parts about Google Drive is that it integrates directly with other Google apps such as Google Sheets and Google Docs. These are probably the most commonly used apps within the Google suite and it fits perfectly well within your google drive workflow. Not only that if you download the desktop client for Mac or Windows you are able to download and sync all the files that are on your google drive account. This allows you to easily open the Google Sheets and Google Docs files like they were native files on your desktop system. Once you click on a google sheets or Google docs file, it will open up a browser and take you right to that file within your browser. Google Docs Add-ons: This is extremely convenient and much better workflow than any other competitor, even though Dropbox came out with their own word document editor recently. The Google Docs workflow is better than any other competitor as of yet. And beyond that, there is a huge amount of Google Docs add-ons that you can add other companies will make certain extensions that you can expand the functionality of Google Docs and Google Sheets.

Nachteile: Not as Mac Friendly: With Google Drive to sync to a mac desktop, you need to have the storage available. Well guess what? Apple has been making the storage smaller and smaller (SSD Drives). For example, if you have 100 gigabytes of data and files on Google Drive you will need to be able to have 100 gigabytes free space on your computer. However, if you get the Google file stream this now will allow you to save space on your drive by only downloading it when you need it (on demand). So it will show the file is there but won't take up space. This is how I envisioned computing years ago, and it's finally here!! Wait, nope its not, not for mac users. As far as I have tested on the Mac operating system is not usable. The main issue is it slows down the mac like crazy and uses up a TON of recourses for some reason. I don't know if its because there is a clash between mac finder indexing and this software, or what. I had to uninstall it because it slowed down my 2016, top of the line MacBook pro. So if you're looking into getting Google Drive I would recommend the regular backup and sync utility if you are using Mac (opt for regular google drive storage rather than the google suite for businesses, which comes with the google file stream.) It may be completely different on Windows but as far as Mac is not ready for production it completely slows down my Mac and will use up way t When the day comes that Google makes File stream more compatible with Mac OSX, it will be AMAZING.

• Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Jay A.
Institute Director
Museen & Institutionen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.8.2018

"Cloud-Scale access to Google Apps, Storage, VMs, Renders, and Compute Engines"

Kommentare: I've just started with Google Cloud Platform, bug they've been very generous in offering free small samples, trial offerings, and at that, the technology itself is inspiring, from the literature provided, and based on the descriptions. Essentially, a developer could scale an enterprise or computing task, or app at full Google thrust, at scale of course; yet it's not at all a paltry offering; significant and invaluable [previously] development tasks of an ad hoc nature are now, very simply put: offerings of tasty tidbits of modern day tech and lifestyle to-do; the results are visible, within a dedicated focused development session; connecting with the literature of the Google Cloud Platform app and the offerings therein will engender a deeper appreciation for how far Google's surfave-level apps have come, with the advent of Cloud computing and processing power, built on Google's rich foundation in logistics to carry out these tasks for the consumer, prosumer, developer, startup, and beyond.

Vorteile: This software platform is much more than one single concept of software: it's the starting point for accessing all of Google's Cloud Computing services as well as the background APIs that operate at code and scripting level inside of shells and IDEs. Ostensibly, any common computer task, client, service, object, or node can be made in to a Google Cloud Platform instance, from virtual disks and machines, to process rendering, to gaining custom access to nuanced aspects of the individual Google Apps which are offered as the common App Store offering for everyone; yet as for full functionality, API access is necessary. In addition, there are very notable, special, cutting edge technologies that truly transform the concept of user interface and user experience in the context of all things Google: some of the language and visualization Cloud Platform offerings are very exciting, a heralding of a new age in computing, marketing, and IoTs to come.

Nachteile: It's a vast expanse of software development to wrap one's focus about. That being said, a developer would be lucky to get some hands-on, real-world context of what the Google Cloud Platform Apps and APIs are fully capable of. There's not a whole lot to dislike; Google Developers on every Google product offering constantly update their literature and sites, co make sure that the content is presented well and that users have the means to learn by doing; going forth with the flow of context in development that pops up, from moment to moment; I suppose it [could] be more fluid, but then again, I am a common consumer developer and this is a beautiful array of modern computing leverage at my fingertips, potentially. I just have to learn to use it.

• Bewertet am 24.8.2018
Richard I.
Chief Door Stop
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2018

"Fantastic Cloud Tools with Fast Deployment"

Kommentare: I've enjoy using this product. It makes development time faster and it integrates very well with a wide range of Google Cloud / API products.

Vorteile: The Google Cloud Platform is an assortment cloud development tools - in my case, for web development. I utilize their Compute Engine, SQL, Storage, a number of their networking tools. I've found getting these different tools to work together has been very easy. One of the things I love about using Google Cloud is how easy it is to launch additional tools, create separate operating environments for testing, and bringing in 'tested' environments into production status. For the most part, I've found the Google Cloud Platform tools deploy very quickly, so there isn't much downtime as you want to ramp up additional resources. I've also found their billing platform one of the best if you have clients you're setting these resources as you can create independent billing accounts like you might in Google Adwords.

Nachteile: My gripe isn't unique to the Google Cloud Platform - it may simply be the reality of the billing model used by most cloud providers I've used - costs can sneak up quickly if you're not paying attention. Since the costs associated with the cloud platform are all variable expenses based on items such as time in use, storage fees, or network thru-put, it often takes a few days for Google to properly offer up the estimated monthly expense. I've had a few painful surprises over the years so watch your billing estimates carefully. My next gripe is both positive and negative: Google Cloud is always improving their service offerings (this is positive), but often their improvements roll out as a different product with no clear way to migrate from say Compute Engine (older product) to their Kubernetes Engine (new product).

• Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Jordan D.
Marketing Analytics Specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2019

"Affordable Cloud Service For Marketing Analytics"

Kommentare: Nothing but positive. I come more from an analytics background, but it's always easy for me to do the work of a data engineer in the platform.

Vorteile: Like all cloud software, I love how easy it is to import data and incorporate it into my work-flow for spinning up marketing dashboards. I specifically like Google Cloud Platform for its multiple integrations into Google Data Studio and other platforms, such as Datorama.

Nachteile: Like most Google products, I wish it was easier to integrate into third-party (non-Google) products.

Maria C.
Lead Writer
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Eases filing sharing"

Kommentare: The main benefit that Google Cloud Storage brings to our company is the dependability of knowing that our documents are safeguarded.

Vorteile: I have yet to have problems with Google Cloud Storage. That being said I use Google Cloud Storage to share files with coworkers and we have a dedicated folder in our Google Cloud Storage for dropping in finished documents.

Nachteile: I would like to see an improvement in the aesthetics of the webpage by making finding things more easy.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Dreama W.
Student
Kosmetik, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"Absolutely Love it"

Kommentare: This program has been something my family and I have always turned to when wanting to put our sensitive and older family photos in for years. Its very reliable, easy to use and has plenty of space to store your precious moments. I have never had the problem loosing photos with this program as I have had with others in the past. So much so that I always double back up my iCloud photos to Google, that way I can confirm they will be around for years.

Vorteile: What I loved the most about this program is its ease of use, it is also very cost friendly. I have ICloud which tends to be very expensive so, I upload everything to my computer and then send it to my Google Cloud Storage. Also I seem to be able to find my my way around this program very easily and It doesn't loose my photos. I have used the same account that my mom started for me years ago and I love it, I tend to turn to this anytime I want a great place to store time sensitive photos.

Nachteile: Their is really nothing I do not love about this program, it has been a life saver to me and my family photos many of times.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Graphic Designer
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2019

"connect feature to connect with other people in your organization"

Kommentare: Provides a real-time messaging solution for Android users. Many Google services support the application and can be seen in the Google Maps, Market and G-mail accounts. Factors such as the order and delivery of messages sent to developers and their destination application would serve a particular dedicated server or service. This feature represents the bridge between the developer's server application and the Android device.

Vorteile: you have a computer that uses MS Office 2003, 2010 or 2007, you can use the Google-Cloud connect feature to connect with other people in your organization. This feature allows you to simultaneously share and edit documents in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point with other people in different sections. It is possible to use MS Word along with the benefits offered by Google Docs. Google-Cloud connect works to synchronize and share documents. In addition, it monitors and manages all the modifications in the MS Word documents and compresses them into an updated version. Each document synchronized with Google Cloud Connect is assigned a special web address or URL that can be shared with other partners by email or instant message. Other people can see your Word document every time they click on the URL, depending on how you configure your privacy settings. Simultaneous document collaboration through Google Cloud Connect also allows you to add more people, such as document editors. In return, they receive information by email to notify them to share the document with them. From here, I can access the document through the URL of a link in the browser. Any of your partners can implement changes to the Word document, which, however, are synchronized and displayed on your computer screen. It is also possible to download the document and make changes in MS Office.

Nachteile: •Expensive storage costs• Expensive rates of download • Costly support In conclusion, this software plays a vital role in computing as compared to other software.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2019
Project Development Manager
Bau, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2019

"Office tools in Google cloud"

Kommentare: I have been using Google Cloud on daily basis for like 4 years. Alot has improved over time with their individual programs like Word, Slides, Excel, etc. But some tools like Draw is still not able to compete with something Inkscape.

Vorteile: The Office tools in Google Cloud are much better than Microsoft 365. The best part of G suit in Google Cloud is real time synchronization. When I work on reports with my remotely located colleagues, I can see them editing specific sections of a document in a real time. This helps alot in not repeating the work on the same section. Google Cloud shows all of this in form of different colors and small icons on top left of the document. When you click on the icon, the document jumps to the point where that person is working on. Other good feature is version control. In case if I am not happy with the new edits, I can revert the document to an older version.

Nachteile: The only part which I dont like is their slow evolution. Google is very slow in adding features in their G Suit which means at the moment, it is unable to compete with the Desktop based MS Office. But I can see it coming very quickly and very soon, people may stop using Microsoft Office on their computers.. They may only use the online tools like Google Office. Another part where Google need to improve is their slides which is like Power Point from Microsoft. The slides from Google are still at their very early stage and need to improve.

• Bewertet am 2.1.2019
Heather S.
Medical Coder
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"My Use of Google Cloud Storage "

Kommentare: At this current time I have never had a problem with the Google cloud storage app at all. It's a very user friendly application for anyone I would recommend it to anyone to use for work or business related activities.

Vorteile: The thing that I like about the Google cloud storage is that I can save my work that I have do for the day into my cloud account and if my computer crashes or catches a virus I can back it up from the cloud account.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I don't like about the google cloud storage app. It's very helpful and useful for the career that I do on an everyday basis.

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Scott F.
Director of IT
  • Bewertet am 17.7.2019

"Cloud Storage At It's Finest"

Kommentare: I use Google Cloud Storage to fill MANY needs, from personal, to my personal businesses, to my clients. On a personal level it gives me dirt-cheap long-term and short-term file storage so that I lose absolutely NOTHING, ever. For my personal and client businesses, I have that same benefit, not to mention easy integration to my web server for backup storage retention. After my normal backup routines filled my server's 1TB RAIN drives, I saved a TON by offloading those and future backups to Google Cloud Storage rather than upgrading to a new server with even bigger drives, that would get filled in no time. This way I will never, ever run out of space!

Vorteile: I absolutely LOVE using cloud storage from Google - mainly because of the price and how cheap it is to provide to my clients. I also love how tight the controls are, so I can fine tune each "project/bucket" exactly how my client needs it without letting them endanger themselves. Beyond that, its level of integration is also a HUGE pro. Not only does it integrate flawlessly for pretty much ANYTHING you use from Google, but the bulk of other software vendors have integrated access to cloud storage too. I think the biggest hidden benefit is that you never, ever run out of storage space. Period.

Nachteile: The setup, security and deployment of cloud storage buckets is not for the faint of heart, and can be a chore even for those that are tech and web savvy.

• Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Joshua T.
Multimedia Artist; Electric Music Engineer
Kunst & Handwerk, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2020

"The Future is Now"

Kommentare: Aside from sometimes feeling like I need a year of CE courses to use a feature here and there, I couldn't be happier with it. Using GCS makes me feel less lied to by those old futuristic movies and cartoons.

Vorteile: I love the customization features running virtual machines and not having to worry about losing files anymore. This service saved my family a lot of heartache when every photo of our missing child was lost to a head crash. We thought we had lost everything but we had set up automatic cloud backup and forgot about it. That's the great thing about it. You can do that and not have to worry about it. Google cloud storage has made our digital life foolproof.

Nachteile: There's a bit of a learning curve. There are times that one can get lost trying to find what you're looking for or figure out how to make some things work. I spent an inordinate amount of time feeling like my grandfather trying to program his VCR. I'm pretty tech-savvy, I think, but I've wished for a simpler way a lot using GCS.

• Bewertet am 23.4.2020