Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über MyWebsite

Erstellen Sie Ihre Website mit MyWebsite Now innerhalb von Minuten oder nutzen Sie die volle Gestaltungsfreiheit mit MyWebsite Creator.

Erfahre mehr über MyWebsite

Limited fine-tuning controls such as HTML & CSS access.

Bewertungen zu MyWebsite

3,8
3,4
3,6
3,4

MyWebsite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 37 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyWebsite bereits verwendet?

Tuot N.
Tuot N.
User in Vietnam
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

One of all domain name providers that i loved it.

Kommentare: It is easy to use with the wordpress websites. It helped me to save time and money. You are easy to integrate the domain name to their hosting or another hosting providers. When the first time i used their domain name, I liked it. It is great thing to use.

I like this website because it is an easy way to use. It helped for the online marketing with more profits. I think that it is better other providers. I also a web developer and I suggested IONOS for the projects that i did to my clients and they also are happy to use it. I tested lots of the domain name provider and I think that the product of IONOS is okay to use.

I think that the price of renew plan should decrease 30%. I feel that it is a little difficult to use this website on the mobile phone, i hope that it will be improved more in the future.

Chibuenyim C.
COO in Niederlande

IONOS services are excellent, far above average.

Kommentare: Operational level

With IONOS, you get things done faster without much technical knowledge.

IONOS charges you even after cancellation of contact, if you don't send all that's necessary after cancellation.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wix

Warum MyWebsite gewählt wurde: Expansion and cost management.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Google Cloud Platform

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MyWebsite: Starting cost.

Kevin B.
Photographer in UK
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Ruined my business

1 vor 6 Tagen Neu

When it was 1&1, it was a good product, I had no concerns.

Ruined my business. 1&1 hosted my website for 10 years. It then moved to Ionos ownership and when my domain renewal arrived, I renewed and they changed my account from hosting to website builder. I lost everything and despite spending 10 hours+ on the phone, they were unable to help. It got to a point where they would eventually just cut my call off. From this, my business ceased trading.

Animator in USA
Animation, Selbstständig

An Easy Website Tool, with a Catch

Kommentare: 1&1 is really easy to use and I can handle the constant spam emails and calls, but I know many would be annoyed at the lack of privacy.

Its very easy to use and very cheap compared to other websites. Setup is very simple and once its up there isn't much else to do to keep it running.

1&1 IONOS has a history of selling out your information to others, even if you opt in to their private WHOIS. I constantly get emails about web solutions from random companies (that tend to word things the same way, suspiciously) as well as phone calls claiming to be IONOs trying to sell more services.

Nina L.
Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

my web developer found it easy to use

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: my web developer found it easy to use. Would use again

my web developer found it easy to use. Would use again

my web developer found it easy to use. Would use again

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
Web Developer & WordPress Expert in Bangladesch
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good hosting providers but need to improve the server performance

Kommentare: My experience with Ionos is not friendly, but yes it was helpful for me. Helped me in every step so easily, but also was the reason of my problems.

I got so helpful customer services support from Ionos web hosting. The setup process is easy and effective, you can do almost everything without any problem. Even the main thing is, I really like the page load speed of Ionos, it's superb. I have used Ionos for both big and small websites, It was helpful but best suitable for big websites. A good thing about 1&1 is, they will give you a free domain for one year with a hosting package.

I can mention just one con about Ionos which is their server performance. They talk about the performance because it is the most important thing of a web server. But I didn't get satisfactory results from them for small websites. Shared hosting is terrible, website uptime is too poor and often shows 404 bad gateway. I didn't get these kinds of problems on the higher packages, but lower packages really bad.

Carlos alberto G.
Carlos alberto G.
Partner in Argentinien

To Improve

Kommentare: I have used it with several clients who only needed to have their site online and it has really worked very well

I have used several similar services that are often very complex. Ease of use for users with no system experience is extremely good

I think options are missing for advanced uses, as well as ways to modify settings at a low level. I think this is important to be able to enhance the service

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Amazon EC2 und Scaleway

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MyWebsite: Simplicity of configuration and use

BLOGGER in Sambia
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

IONOS MYWEBSITE

3 letztes Jahr

I like that it is an Easy way to track updates and payments for website if you're using your phone instead of PC. Make changes to your website as well as have access to customer service. It comes free as long as you already paid for webhosting with IONOS

it froze a few times on my phone mid scrolling but the update fixed it

Younouss B.
Younouss B.
Responsable Voyages in Frankreich
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

MyWebsite un outil moyen, mais en renouvellement.

Il s'agit du premier outil utilisé pour créer et héberger notre site web.

Trop peu de possibilité de développer le site. Prise en main compliquée.

Business Owner in USA

Maybe nice for newbies.

They have a lot of features, and can get you up and running fairly quick, albeit not the fastest. Do your research.

I did not like their customer support response times or resolutions. I was locked out of an account for some time. Their dashboard was hard to use. We don't use them anymore. It is clear they spend more on advertising than to making a better product.

Bruce S.
Member in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Websites Made Simple

5 letztes Jahr

I have used 1&1 MyWebsite for over 5 years now and it is one of the best decisions that I have made. It is very easy to make and keep up-to-date a website for my business. I make changes to the site weekly and it has never let me down.

I wish there were more ways to individualize my website so that I could easily move different text boxes to anywhere on my web page instead of them having to be in a specific location.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: GoDaddy Website Builder

Dan K.
Dan K.

Stay far away from 1&1 IONOS

Kommentare: When I don't need anything or support it is fine. But good luck when you need help on anything...

The product overall is very easy to use, but the downfall is when you need help or support or have a question. That is where is goes downhill.

Support is horrible, I have been a customer for over 10 years and recently when having an issue with one of my domains - I have spent time on their chat support for hours only to be told to call, when you call - you get put on hold and the times when they don't hang up on you, they are of no help, other than escalating the case / issue, they are NO help and don't really care or have any urgency when you are dealing with you business domains.

Simple, straightforward, and easy to use

Kommentare: 1&1 has been hosting my site for years, and using their MyWebsite has made the process even easier, and helps keep my site up-to-date and looking great.

It is very simple to set-up, very easy to use, and does not require a lot of experience or previous knowledge to use.

Not as many features are included in the standard version, but upgrades are available that provide you with even more features.

Taylor W.
Taylor W.
Vice President in USA

The Merger Killed Their Billing System - Stay Away and Save Yourself the Headache

Kommentare: Ever since 1&1 and Ionos merged their billing system has taken a nosedive. We are locked out of our VPS contracts because they couldn't process payments through their customer panel properly. Since the billing issue occurred through their customer panel they sent a Paypal link. We immediately submitted payment and now they have to wait for the funds to transfer before their billing system automatically unlocks the contracts. None of their customer support team members [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the Philippines and USA were able to help. "It is the billing system's issue and there is no magic button to unlock the contact," is the go-to line they all had. Don't trust this company. They are officially a scam.

The VPS options are really convenient for technical users

The technical skills necessary to operate a VPS through 1&1 ionos

Business owner in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great to design websites with little coding knowledge

Very easy to use website builder. This tool is very simple and easy to use. It only takes a few days to make a full website.

I’m very happy with everything. Can’t go wrong with MyWebsite.

Cristiana R.
Attrice in Italien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Esperienza terribile

Kommentare: Veramente una terribile esperienza, che ancora deve finire. Dopo un anno pagato con un servizio inutilizzato, di cui sono responsabile io ovviamente, quest'anno, durante la quarantena scatta un rinnovo automatico che è diventato alla fine coatto. Prontamente comunico che non sono più interessata al servizio, dato che non lo utilizzo, e nel giro di neanche un mese mi ritrovo contattata da un ufficio di recupero crediti (la cifra di cui stiamo parlando è di 37€) a cui hanno fornito la mia pratica, che ora mi pressa per recuperare questi soldi.
Ho fatto presente che volevo vedere il contratto, per capire i termini di recesso dal pagamento, dato che a questo punto ho capito che dovrò farlo, ed è partita un'altra epopea.
Al momento sto ancora tribolando ma sicuramente posso esprimere il mio totale disappunto nella gestione dei clienti e delle loro pratiche.
Esperienza terribile!!! Assolutamente non suggerisco i loro servizi!!

Direi nulla, tant'è che ho cercato di disdire il servizio e a questo punto si è rivelata una realtà che descrivo subito dopo.

Ho acquistato un servizio SSL per un mio sito. Non ho riscontrato caratteristiche positive i questo servizio.

Account Manager in USA

Cheap Website Hosting But Lookout for Price Increases

1&1 offers very low-cost domain name and website hosting. They have a user-friendly system that makes it easy to install website content management systems such as WordPress and Joomla. Their customer service is also pretty responsive.

After the first year, the cost of their services increases dramatically. It could be difficult to switch to a lower cost option, after building out your website on their platform. I have also noticed that the websites I have hosted on 1&1 tend to load slower than the website I have hosted with other companies.

Andrew H.
Self-Employed in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Used to be Great Domain Provider

You get good benefits when you buy a domain name from 1&1 such as emails, sub-domains, and email forwarders.

They stopped selling .99 cent domain names.

Tajammal H.
Web Admin in Pakistan

Easy to use for domain and webhosting

Kommentare: I used this service for 1 year in just 1$ and I tried many of software on test basis.

1 & 1 is best for domain purchasing and web hosting. Customer can easily buy any domain if available. Domain Control Panel is also easy to use to modify name severs, ownership detail, billing detail etc.

Lisa L.
owner in Nicaragua
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Good price and easy to set up my website.

Kommentare: It's been easy to use and they have very good customer service.

I think that it allowed me to customize my design but by using a template it was guaranteed to look good.

It's not 100% able to customize, but I'm very happy with it overall. It's a good product I think, no complaints.

Ron D.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Created a web page for my wifes online business

Kommentare: NOT MANY, DID NOT LIKE THE FUNCTIONALITY. ENDED UP CANCELING AND USING ANOTHER COMPANY.

1&1 has servers in the US and Europe (Germany), which allows it to cater to a wide variety of international audiences while keeping the performance, levels high.

It is certainly not the best option as far as eCommerce websites are concerned(there are better ones out there). Fortunately after calling in I was able to cancel. In all it took me about 25 minutes to cancel my account. It would be nice if 1&1 could improve this process!

Digital Marketing Strategist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

What is good for one, is not good for another

Kommentare: Got up and running in a relatively short amount of time.

It is cheap, budget friendly, and you are really getting what you paid for with 1&1. It has improved over the years, yes...but still is behind competitors.

With so many choices for website builders, if you are a beginner in the space - this choice may work for you. If your website is more complex you should go another way. Setup is really complex and you will spend a great deal of time with support...trust me!

Technical SEO Lead in USA

Just try it and you will know

Kommentare: I had a chance to try their builder. Overall experience was positive, however, I took advantage and cancel the subscription.

Support is on a very high level - you can reach them with any questions you have regarding your website. The price is great, you don't have to spend thousands on other builders. Also, they have a few packages.

When I was working with the builder, the only option was paid subscriptions with no trial. Another "like least" is the Online chat feature.

Yasiru G.
Yasiru G.
DevOps Engineer in Sri Lanka

Easy Hosting with IONOS

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall Experience is really satisfying comparing the ease of use and the cheap pricing.

IONOS provides very easy to deploy WordPress hosting. Their managed WordPress hosting takes care of everything you have to manage about your website that you have only to worry about the content of it. Performance of the websites hosted on IONOS are very good.

Even though their pricing is cheaper compared to other services, they have added extra expenses for SEO without informing the user. It would be good to inform the user about extra expenses before charging the money.

Freelancer in B2B Growth & Operations in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Is okay but not top notch. Very good customer service, though

Kommentare: The editor is certainly not the best in the market but it gets the job done. I can recommend them for simple websites that shouldn't cost much.

The customer service of IONOS is great and the main reason why their service stands out. The product itself does not match their effort though. On the other hand, the product is priced rather cheaply.

There are more customizable solutions in the market which are even easier to use. The editor is rather clumsy.