Filtern nach:

Über AdGlare

Plattform für Adserving mit Anzeigenmanagementportal, Conversion-Tracking, Geotargeting und Live-Überwachung für Werbetreibende und Herausgeber.

Erfahre mehr über AdGlare

Bart G.
S&M Manager in USA

I have never received such high quality customer service from a company before.

It's incredibly stable. New software releases are beta-tested on separate channels. Virtually bug-free.

You can't change the software yourself. AdGlare's offers custom development. Our dev team listens to your suggestions and can implement your requirements free of charge.

Anna S.
Tattoo Artist in Argentinien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Great experience.

It has a very friendly interface and an amazing accesibility.

I would increase the range of websites where the ads can appear.

Gerbrand P.
Ad Operations in Frankreich
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Well designed UI. Fastest ad serving tags I've seen.

I've been an AdGlare customer for over a year now, and these guys have one of the fastest ad serving tags I've ever seen. I've requests ad engines in both Washington and San Francisco for ad delivery for my US visitors, and due to the lower latency I've seen less discrepancy between reports. Overall, the ad server is well designed, with the most important features that you would expect (capping, conversion logging, geotargeting, browser/os targeting, etc).

As indicated already, AdGlare is a quite basic ad server with only features that you may expect. You can, however, ask for a customization project to have them implement your suggestions, though that takes time. However, if you look at price/quality, I must say that it's difficult to beat a rate for 10 million impressions.