Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically) Erfahrungen

Über Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically)

TRACE stellt sicher, dass Arztverträge und -protokolle bestimmungsgemäß sind und alle für die Zahlung erforderlichen Angaben enthalten.

Erfahre mehr über Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically)

And all records are traceable in seconds. It maximizes the efficiency.

Bewertungen zu Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically)

Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically) hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 14 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Dynafios TRACETM (Time Record Activity Captured Electronically) bereits verwendet?

Juan G.
Juan G.
jefe de diseño gráfico y fotografía in Venezuela

It is a very intuitive application very easy to use. It saves a lot of time since the results are ob

Kommentare: Increase work efficiency.

The interface is very well designed. Its use is very fast. It can be customized. And all records are traceable in seconds. It maximizes the efficiency

Kyle K.
Physician, med device designer in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent experience

Kommentare: After a short time becoming familiar with this program I have been much more efficient at work with better product and less time and less frustration.

My favorite feature of this software is its ease of use. I have found through using this software that there is minimal learning curve compared to other similar programs used in the past. It is extremely user-friendly

After much thought regarding any con associated with my opinion on this software, I must say that the only complaint I have is that I did not find it sooner. Could not be better.

Alan K.
Physician in USA

Works well, but some problems with Android phones in submitting signatures.

It is an Easy to use software. It is able to keep track of hours worked effectively. It is able to let me know how much time I have logged in a month and what is expected.

There is a Problems submitting signatures on Android phones. With iOS phones, this is not a problem. With Android phones, one needs to sign into his/her account on a laptop or desktop computer.

Michael C.

Easy to use interface.

Simple, easy to use, with a user friendly and straight forward interface. Reliable and has not frozen or crashed.

No ability to add discrete time. Logs are registered in 15 minute fractions of an hour rather than logging individual minutes.

Richard O.
Surgeon in USA

It just works

This software has made itEasy to keep track and log hours. I frequently use it and I found it satisfactory in regards to keeping track of my hours. It is also easy to submit the hours at the end of the month.

The program seems sometimes slow to respond. I wish you would also keep track of quarter hour increments not just half hour increments. The field is used for entry headings are too limited.

Matthew T.
physician in USA

Simple app. Straightforward. Does what I need it to do.

Ease of use. Simple interface. Portability. App based. Blue color. Electronic. Phone based.

I cannot sign logs on my Android based device, making me use a lap top computer instead. Slightly inconvenient.

Alvaro T.
Physician in USA

Fairly easy to use. Time slider needs to be a little bigger though

Ease of use of the software. Overall fairly intuitive. Makes documentation of hours fairly easy. Like to specificity of hours

As above. Slider need to be bigger. Would like to see an ability to add overall titles to time breaks

Navrose G.
MD in USA
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Easy to use software program to log hours. Fore efficient and reliable than keeping paper records.

Kommentare: My work requires documentation or "meeting minutes" for verication and reimbursement. This program serves as an acceptable record.

Simplicity of logging hours and generating reports for verification. This program makes it very easy for busy professionals to keep track of hours and get credit without hassles of documentation.

It would be even better if it could automatically register hours for meeting attendance as opposed to having to still enter the hours for each meeting. Also, every item has to be categorized but limited pre-selected categories seem to be available on the user end.

Cardiac Electrophysiologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Easy to log in hours. Swift interface.

Kommentare: Logging my hours and keeping track of my workflow.

The application is easy to navigate and use. The pop-down menus are efficient and I can keep track of my progress with little effort.

In order to submit your hours, a signature must be provided using the touch screen. After submission, I feel like the signature should automatically reset but it doesn't.

Amandeep B.
Amandeep B.
Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon in USA

easy to use

A major advantage is its simplicity of use. I think its good that the type of work can be categorized. There is not much more id improve upon

no significant cons. Some times its hard to know whether something is being logged versus actually being submitted. It took me a while to figure that out.

Daniel C.
Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle Specialist in USA

App does what it is supposed to do. Never has bugs or errors.

Easy to log hours. Nice to see expected vs logged time per month. Makes tracking contracted hours easy.

This is really picky but In the signature section, my signature always appears to be stretched and distorted.

Carrie C.
Breast surgeon in USA

I log hours for work on the app. Easy to use.

It's relatively simple and easy to use. From my end I log hours and the click submit monthly and everything is automated from there.

Difficult to tell when signing off on completed hours. Also I don't like that you have to go to a separate screen for comments or notes. Should all be accessible From one screen where hours and activity are logged.

Mariana A.
MD in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Application is easy to use.

Kommentare: accurate log of my hours

Easy to use, I like the running log of my hours and that ability to enter my own description of activity performed.

I don't like how the screen is crammed with information, may be split screens would be better. I don't care for the colors used in the application.

Sarah S.
Healthcare in USA

Great to log work hours.

It is easy to understand with minimal learning curve. Logging each entry was fast and simple to do.

I struggle with the order of operations on inputting some of the entries. If one thing is changed, often it resets the information that was already typed.