Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie PDFill bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Oriana veruska G.
Oriana veruska G.
Manager in Venezuela

Truly amazing pdf editing software

Kommentare: PDFill is a great software that complements all type of pdf readers and converters, it makes working with pdfs extremely comfortable.

PDFill is an extremely useful software, it has so many great functions that make working with pdfs really easy. Using splitting tool allows for creating smaller pdfs that contain just the necessary information.

I truly love PDFill so it's really hard to find somethin negative about it, just sometimes working with large files is slow and perhaps they could improve it's GUI.

Lynn B.
Lynn B.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Good for the Price

Kommentare: I don't recall having any real issues with PDFill. It always worked find, and it was relatively user friendly. I like that it allows you to save in the editing format, but also as a full-fledged pdf if you prefer. I think I have had a good experience with PDFill, and although I have been using adobe lately, I still go back to PDFill for certain forms and will continue to use the product as needed.

PDFill was very cheap to purchase (I think it was about $20), and it definitely served its purpose of enabling me to fill in forms in pdf format. I also like it because it is very easy to use to enter fields on forms and other documents.

There is really nothing "not to like" but maybe that it does not have all the options that adobe offers with its product. I don't think that is really a fair comparison because I am paying almost as much for adobe on a monthly basis that I paid in full for PDFiller.

Técnico de soporte a usuarios in Venezuela
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very good application to create pdf

Kommentare: With this application I have transformed most of my files into pdf

It is an application that serves to create pdf or images. It also has free tools to merge, split, reorder, delete, encrypt, decrypt, rotate, crop and reformat PDF pages, add information, header, footer, watermark, convert images to PDF or PDF to an image, scan a PDF document and more. You can use the FREE PDF editor to complete the form, write text, comment, create form and more.

I have not had a good technical support of this application, whenever I have a problem I can not get a good support.

Karla andreina G.
Karla andreina G.
ANALISTA DE RECURSOS HUMANOS in Venezuela
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

PDFill is amazing

Kommentare: PDFill is one of those softwares that I cannot shut up about with my coaleagues, in the human resources field it is difficult to find a tool more helpful than this one, it is just excellent.

PDFill is such a complete tool, even if you use just the free version of this software it comes with so many handy tools for editing, such as pdf splitting, rotating, merging, among others. It is just unbealivably good.

PDFill works like a charm, it is extremely difficult for me to find something negative about it, perhaps they could improve it's graphic interface since it is not the most beautiful out there, but that is just being picky.

Eylenth P.
Eylenth P.
Analista de Ambiente in Venezuela

The best tool in the market for pdf editing

Kommentare: Best editor in the market

PDFill is wonderful, it has so many useful features that complement any other type of pdf readers. The watermark feature works wonders in graphic design since you can submit preliminar pictures to clients easily, plus the pdf split and merge options are excellent while working with different sources of documents and either compiling them to make just one summary document or spliting them for sending just the required information.

While it's a great editing tool i would recomend working on small files, since large ones tend to take a lot of time to process

Yosimar M.
Yosimar M.
Physical Therapist in Venezuela

Excellent complementary software to any pdf reader

Kommentare: PDFill is an amazing software and I recommend it, it has so many features that complement every type of readers or converters.

Working with PDFill is great, it allows combining and splitting pdfs at ease, which is extremely helpful when scanning and organizing patient files for example. It is extremely easy to use and I really love using it.

I can't find something I truly dislike about this software, perhaps it's GUI could be improved for making it a little bit more visually appealing and comfortable

Luis enrique G.
Luis enrique G.
Analista de Telecomunicaciones in Venezuela

Excellent software for pdf editing

Kommentare: I recommend PDFfill, it is an extremely helpful software that makes working with pdfs really easy and comfortable.

I love working with PDFill, splitting large files and the merging them allows for creating small compacted and summarized files, which work wonders when submitting information to muy superiors.

Sometimes working with large files can take a while, specially when splitting large files, otherwise I have no complaints with this software.

Bexy R.
Bexy R.
Analista de presupuestos in Venezuela

A lot of options for your PDF files

Kommentare: An awesome tool to edit and modify your PDF file, it has a lot of options, even if you cannot pay for the Pro Version the one that is free is so useful.

PDFill allows you to do a lot of things with your PDF files, you can merge files, split or reorder, rotate, convert the file into images, add watermarks, convert images to PDF, and do so may other things. The thing that I most like is that the process with the file are very simple and the quality of the files is very high, and you can easily add your personal mark to the files.

I think that the Pro Version is a little expensive, because some tools are very similar and cost the half of the price. The is so powerful, but if you are not going to use all the features, you can easily use the free versions for some specific task.

Andy S.
Andy S.
Technology Creative in USA

Sign Docs, Fill-in Forms, and Markup Documents

If you're using your system-default program (like Preview) to markup or fill-in forms, you should try PDFill. It's super easy to use, and can allow you to do all the essential tasks, whether that's completing a form, marking up or signing a document.

It's not going to be the most natural 'pen-like' signature, and don't look for other features - this software is pretty lean in it's offerings, but it is reliable.

Robert S.
Robert S.
GERENTE GENERAL in Venezuela
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great pdf editor to fill out forms.

Kommentare: For the company to fill in and send pdf file forms via online, it is extremely easy since I use this application.

It is an online application of a very simple interface, which is ideal for me to fill out the forms that we handle in the travel agency. It also allows me to be able to add an electronic signature to the forms that I sent via email.

It facilitates the handling of my forms but, I require to have an internet connection to be able to take advantage of the tools that this pdf editor offers me.

Stuart A.
Mortgage Adviser in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simply The Best

Kommentare: Cannot fault it.... simple and works perfectly! - Get it!

This is the best PDF formatting software I have used. Very simple and works flawlessly every time. rearrange pages, delete pages convert to different formats - Fantastically simple to use

The graphical interface is very basic which may not sit well with some users, but it works perfectly, so this is certainly not an issue for me and actually it is refreshing to have a no nonsense interface which does what it needs to without being overly fancy.

Linda R.
Office Manager in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDFill

Kommentare: I

I have to do a monthly newsletter in which I join together several PDF articles. This program makes it very easy to put the newsletter together.

The first time I used PDFill, it took me a little while to figure out how to add additional PDF's to my document. I had to figure out which tab in the menu accomplished what I needed. It did not really take too long to find it though.

Alejandro A.
Analista informático in Venezuela

Mixing and splitting pdfs is so great

Kommentare: As I mentioned it's splitting and merging features have helped me tremendously when working with pdfs, this is the best complementary software i have ever used.

PDFill is the software I always needed but didn't know existed, when I found out about it, it was gamechanger, the fact that I can easily split pdfs and just use small portions of it and use the merging tool to combine several pdfs into only one that summarize them.

I have absolutely no complaint about this software, it has helped me so much with it's different tools and features.

Marvin S.
Community Association Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

PDFill Useful in Editing PDFs

Kommentare: I use PDFill to edit PDFs where I find it easier to use than other software. I find I can manipulate text much easier with PDFIll. My overall experience with PDFill is positive.

I found that I can edit text and images in PDFill much easier than in other PDF editing software I have used.

There are a myriad of options and settings in PDFill, so many that it is overwhelming at first.

Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

PDFill lets you read your pdf with great user experience

Kommentare: Manipulation of PDF files.

PDFill is the best tool for PDF file manipulations like create a PDF, editing, adding digital signatures and share your PDF right away. PDFill installation process is really simple and less time consuming and also it is very lightweight applications so not much burden of PC performance. We can also integrate this application with our browsers to create PDF on the go.

I couldn't see any drawback using this software into my windows laptop. It is very lightweight and i am still using this daily.

Matt T.
Admin in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great FREE PDF Toolbox

It's free. It can combine PDFs, split and rearrange PDFs, convert images to PDF, and much more.

The interface looks like it was made for Windows 95, but hey, it works. Functionality over beauty.

Independent Consultant in Indien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A good alternative for converting documents to PDF

Ease of use. Splitting, Encrypting/Decrypting files.

The menu or tools options feel a bit overwhelming for a newbie.

Keith L.
Account Manager in USA

PDFill user for over 10 years...but support is non-existent

Kommentare: I've been a happy user of PDFill for more than a decade...until about a year ago. As is the case with anyone, I receive a new computer at the office about every 3-5 years...and replace my home laptop about as frequently. Apparently, PDFill keeps up with registrations against your license on their end. Now, I am unable to register my paid Pro version at home or at work even though my license allows two active instances. I have emailed support (there is no support by phone) about 3-4 times over a 6 month period WITHOUT A SINGLE REPLY. I guess I should have known to uninstall the instances on my old computers before they were retired. So much for the lifetime license!

Easy to use, low one-time license cost. When I first purchased it, Adobe Reader had much fewer features and PDFill filled that functionality gap.

Email support is non-existent and there is no phone support!

Amit G.
Senior Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zero or no customer support

Kommentare: Great product. Worst customer support and satisfaction.

It has all the features you typically need in a pdf suite of tools. Easy to install and use.

When you reinstall it, the license key won't work because it takes it as a new installation and won't allow you to install it again. The license key won't work and customer support is unable to help. They suggest to buy one more license and pay again.

Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Account Executive in USA

Good Software for creating forms

This comes in handy when you need to create a fillable form from a word or other document that needs to be posted to a website.

It does not always automatically detect my form fields and the submit form feature does not always work. I have had folks try to submit their form but when it gets to me it is blank.

David H.
System Admin in USA

The experience for me using this software is totally AWESOME!!

Kommentare: The benefits I received from this software is the ability to complete tasks in an accurate and little time at all. I love this software.

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to create, modify, merge and split documents with no time wasted at all. I also like the simple interface that you have to work with.

Eric C.
Eric C.
Inspector in Kanada
Tiefbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome software!

Kommentare: I use it mainly for filling PDF forms and it works incredibly well for that.

PDFill is very feature rich for a free software. It allows you to perform all of your PDF editing needs in one place.

I haven't really found anything to complain about at this moment in time and I don't think that'll change.

Agata C.
Freelance artist in Polen
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Great set of PDF tools

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Though it doesn't look the part PDF Fill is my alternative to Adobe Acrobat. It starts and works much quicker and completes the same job. I've needed a program to be able to add some missing information to PDF and PDF Fill worked like a charm.

editing pdf, writing over pdf, rearranging pages in pdf, runs quickly

Interface is dated, some options are not intuitive

Cesar a S.
Cesar a S.
Analista in Venezuela

Enormous set of option for your PDF files

Kommentare: One of the best software for modify and edit your PDF and the most important of all, you can have it in your computer.

In this software you can merge, reformat, make watermarks of images or text, email, split or reorder, and put are header or a footer in your files, all that in only one software and all that is allows in the free version.

The amounts of characteristics is enormous so you have to be aware of what is that you want to with your files, because you can add so many features that files can be useless.

Mark J.
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Basic PDF Editing

I like that I can combine, split label, number PDF documents. I can also convert to a few picture formats.

It is pretty basic. Limited functionality