Adobe Acrobat Reader Erfahrungen

Über Adobe Acrobat Reader

Kostenloser PDF-Reader zum Anzeigen, Signieren, Kommentieren und Drucken von PDF-Dokumenten.

Erfahre mehr über Adobe Acrobat Reader

First of all the software is easy to use. Customer friendly and easy to understand.

The only downside to it is its premium pricing. Compare to WPS office, its abit on the high end as far as subscriptions are concerned.

Bewertungen zu Adobe Acrobat Reader

Adobe Acrobat Reader hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 10.266 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Adobe Acrobat Reader bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (10.266)

Richard
Koch in Deutschland
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Immer noch der beste und schnellste Reader

Schnelle Öffnung von PDF Dokumenten. Druckerverarbeitung stabil

Viele Zusatzprogramme und Funktionen müssen extra gekauft werden

Johannes
Wirtschaftsprüfer und Steuerberater in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Betrug

Kommentare: Adobe betrügt, indem es die Kündigung des Probe-Abos per Webseite von Adobe nicht zur Kenntnis nimmt und vom ersten Monat an solange belastet, bis man die Belastungen bei der Bank reklamiert.

die habe ich nicht feststellen können, denn naps2 funktioniert einwandfrei

der Betrug durch Belastungen, obwohl das Probeabo rechtzeitig gekündigt wurde.

Mohamed
Mohamed
Engineer in Ägypten
Computer-Hardware, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I am really like Adobe Acrobat Reader

Kommentare: It is one of the best programs I use. I really like this program. It saves me time and effort.

I love how easily I can save and create documentation for our weekly meetings. I can quickly convert our meeting notes and graphics. Customer service is great too; very helpful. It's very user-friendly, the navigation is clearly tabbed, and it's easy to use. Electronic signatures make it easy to sign documents, and when finished, the PDF document can be attached and emailed.

Restarting my computer may cause me to lose open documents. Editing a document can sometimes be difficult if the edit boxes are not aligned correctly. It consumes a lot of RAM, has no free option, and is difficult to handle PDF text because they are treated as images.

Toshia
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

The best file reader available

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Super relaxing experience using this application.

I love how versions of this product can do it all. It so easy to use.

I don't really have a con so far. Maybe to add more ai features for the feature.

Candace
Google CS First Instructor in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a great document editing tool!

Kommentare: The benefits of utilizing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC application include being able to operate across hardware such as Windows 10 or Mac Sierra. Other benefits include interfacing of other software applications such as Microsoft One Drive or DropBox. Additional benefits include being able to utilize Adobe Acrobat Reader DC conveniently with the Adobe Scan mobile application uploading files as well as transferring to electronic files. Moreover, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC benefits consist of creating standard PDF files. Overall, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a great tool that assist with the collaboration of data amongst colleagues.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC offers document management with various tools and options. With options to comment on documents, electronically sign a document, or organize pages, document management is made simple with a downloadable software application. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a windows application that allows users to add text to PDF file type documents. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a great tool to collaborate with colleagues creating manuals, booklets, or pamphlets. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC gives users the ability to add hyperlinks to documents and add various special characters to authorize documents for human resources personnel.

Limited options may vary depending on the type of subscription of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC registered user. Limited organizational tools are available depending on the subscription type of the end user. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC connects other accounts to access files. Combine files is not available with the basic account type. The action wizard nor send for comments is available with a standard subscription, which limits the options for editing documentation.

Charles Boampong
Managing Director in Südafrika
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best PDF Reader

Kommentare: So far, it's the best PDF reader and editor that I have ever used so I simply love it.

It's so cool to open different files in different tabs making it easy to navigate between files

I haven't observed one yet since it's able it helps me to manage all my files so far. Maybe one would say it doesn't support editing of complex images, but that's not one of my worries.

Jérôme
Communication delegate in Frankreich
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Adobe master of PDF

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Leader tool on the market to produce good quality pdf document and quickly edit.

For the price, options to edit are limited compared now solutions online to modify a document. Indeed, we cannot directly modify the text or the image, simply add other graphics.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat Reader Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat Reader is an amazing pdf reader and editor tool with amazing features like , book mark, zoom in , zoom out and E-Signature etc. A must use tool for corporate professionals.

Easy to use PDF Reader and editor. View and edit PDF documents with your comments as a reviewer. Using Book mark is a boon while reading the document with Adobe acrobat reader Provides E-Signature feature which is quite useful.

This is expensive there are a lot pdf editor tools which are free in the market.

Carlos
Front Desk in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best PDF reader software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Adobe Acrobat Reader is often used in our business to open and edit files with information on guest room confirmations, hotel reports, and helps creating a variety documents. Adobe Acrobat also allows us to use electronic signature which is a neat feature especially when our business needs a signature for important files. Adobe acrobat makes converting files into PDF's very easy and quick, storing PDF's does not take much time to do at all.

Adobe Acrobat has quite a few tools so it may be a bit over complicated for someone who has never used Acrobat.

Anelle
Customer service rep in Dominikanische Republik
Unternehmensberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It is amazing!!!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It is great. Love everything about it and I use it every day!

Pros: you can work easier since almost everything is in one click. E sign you can add lines, correct.. you name it

Sometimes I have difficulties with the word and pdf but I think is because of the word not pdf. The issue is that when you convert something you can not add in the lines any word because do not stay there

Shola
Shola
Internship in Nigeria
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An incredible PDF manager

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has always been a good experience using Adobe acrobat. I read a lot of PDF materials on web building on this application software

I am a daily user of Adobe acrobat pdf reader. It is easy to manage pdf files and convert to Microsoft word document and vise versa

It is gradually winding off the market space because of some new innovative and seamless way of managing PDF files.

Rochel
Freelancer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My Document Sealer

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience some of the government forms is not allowing fully integration features because of signature required documents. It is a hassle sometimes I have to write manually.

I love the conversion and easy deployment and features.

I don't like the edit features asking for premium. Yet screenshot is accessible for everyone.

Chandler
Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daily Tool for Just About Everything

Kommentare: Overall, I am SO GRATEFUL for this software. I truly could not do my job as efficiently without it. It makes day-to-day tasks so much easier and is a "one-stop-shop" for document editing and management. Easy to use, well-priced, and multifunctional....it's a no-brainer to use it.

This software is a tool for several aspects of my job. I use it to edit and redline house plans, send documents out for signatures, create job books, create marketing materials, and more. I use the edit & comment tools most frequently. I'm able to completely measure and mark up plans with specific notes and diagrams, and every plans goes through Adobe before we send the construction drawings to the field. With Job books, I'm able to organize all of the pages and rearrange them as needed. It is easy to combine documents and send for client signatures...I honestly couldn't do my job without this software.

Sometimes the software has trouble identifying scanned images and won't recognize the text...it will change the text to some gibberish and I have to completely close the window to make sure I don't permanently mess up the plan set. One other area I think could be confused is the ability to click and drag photos to the documents if the "add image" tool is open. Right now if you do that, it opens the image as a new PDF.

Feyisayo
Freelancer in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software to maneuver any pdf file

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC save my business time need to convert docs across formats and put an extra layer of security on the documents. It is somewhat cheap to afford too.

I like Adobe Acrobat Reader DC for many reasons but the reasons below are my best 1. Easy of export to other formats. I think the export is more of conversion to other formats 2. I like the fact that I am able to use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to view my PDF docs even when the license has expired. 3. Before Adobe Acrobat Reader DC was introduced editing PDF file was very difficult for me. I like the fact that I am able to maneuver the PDF files. I can Edit text and image, Merge and delete pages, rearrange and even put a signature on documents. 4. I also like the security feature that comes with it because it restrict access to my pdf when I dont want people to access it.

1. I dont like the recent integration of Adobe Acrobat Reader DC with Adobe creative cloud it makes setting up and purchase of the software difficult. 2. The customer support is not superb too.

Jerry
Network Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Adobe Acrobat may be the Standard for PDF usage

Kommentare: Adobe Acrobat has been the leading PDF application for as long as i can remember,support has always been very difficult and vague and has been a challenge to overcome throughout the years. As the years went by we have become less dependent on support because of the internet forums.

i like that the product is free, easy to access from a deployment standpoint. There are many features to choose from if you you use the adobe creative cloud. You can take your pdf documents where ever you have internet access.The ability to zoom and customize the toolbar is much better than in the past.

I dont like the fact that many of the features must be obtained by having an creative cloud account that is active. There are many other PDF programs out there like Nitro,SourceForge that have many available features that are free, Adobe Acrobat should follow the example of these other pdf apps. I also do not like the GUI of Reader, it is too busy with options and makes a novice and even an advanced user very frustrated with features that arent readily available without using the paid for Software as a Service.

Lauren
Lauren
Executive Assistant in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Juggling The Act

Kommentare: I believe this application has a lot to offer and has the potential to reach even further. I appreciate its flexibility as a design software and as a business product.

The one thing I love most about Acrobat Reader DC is its velocity and functionality in editing PDF layouts. Most designers don't realize the importance of having the tools necessary to alter the appearance and elements within the Photo Document. ARDC gives us the opportunity to see the layout as it is and provides the user with the chance to take it even further in design elements, measurements, and color structure.

I do wish that the snapping to grid and movement of the PDF elements would be more smooth in terms of placing them in new parts of the document.

Joaquin
Web Design & Developer in Venezuela
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Free, effective and in continuous improvement

Kommentare: A considerable saving of money, for a limited budget.
Do not worry about operating systems and compatibility.
Files are distributed and shared easily and quickly.
In the future, adopting a more complete workflow based on PDF will be easier and more convenient.

Acrobat Reader has always been a software that has aroused mixed feelings among users: performance, usabilitity and capabilities. Adobe knows this and, although not in a hurry, has been implementing improvements. In the case of Reader DC, definitely, the main improvement has been the user interface, where a nice dark gray predominates that does not strain your eyes and allows you to focus your attention on the document (at least in the latest version for Windows 7). The overall performance of the application has also improved (loading speed and opening documents), at least in the most common and simple tasks. However, it should not surprise anyone that in handling large documents or more complex tasks, this is not noticeable. Total integration with the Adobe Cloud system, which will allow you to have your files wherever you are and to share them with third parties. Despite the great improvements that other similar programs have had, if security and maximum compatibility with the PDF format are important to you, Reader DC should be your first choice. The handling of digital signatures is simple and robust and workflow of documents is almost a standard already.

You can not edit documents in the free version. Although the cost of subscriptions has become more accessible, the advanced options are still paid (it should not surprise anyone), but each day that passes is worth paying for them. While it is true that they have advanced with the user interface, it seems that with the usability of it not so much. Many tasks are carried out in an unintuitive way, and with the inclusion of new functionalities this problem tends to grow.

Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Valuable software at work

Kommentare: I have been using this software since i start my career and this helped my life easier when dealing with documentations, form filling, merging and resizing. i would recommend this software to all my friends as this would help them as well.

Adobe Acrobat Reader is a very useful and important software for my company and the work that i do regularly. It enables me to display messages and pictures in PDF arrange, a standout amongst the most utilized organizations around the world. In my work is essential to deal with PDF reports, as it is a genuinely decent organization for the introduction of writings, research, and aftereffects of every one of the site investigations we do, our directors dependably ask for data in this sort of configuration. This product changes impeccably to my pace of work, PDF documents are very minimal, don't involve much space on the pc, are simple enough to peruse, and can be secured so other individuals outside my work setting don't duplicate or take the data. this software has the choice to add security to the records, you can hinder the duplicating of the pdf content and you can confirm the report.

One of the huge issues I have with this product is that it is exceptionally confounded to edit writings. Perhaps you can add some substance to some PDF, yet when you need to include expansive squares of content it turns out to be extremely entangled, and there are other programming that show improvement over PDF records. we can't use it for free and resizing will also be very complecated. but overall it's a good app that will help in all the way specially for a documentation specialist.

Samridh
Samridh
Electrical Engineer II in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Reader all around

Kommentare: Overall this is a wonderful product which has everything a daily basic user needs to read a pdf file. Thouhg there are other pdf readers out there, I would recommend this as a first option to anyone.

Acrobat reader is one of the most used pdf reader in the industry. Adobe is a great company and their product is of top tier. Best feature is that you can get the acrobat reader for free and start reading pdf documents at once. It is very easy to use and I can zoom in and out at ease without compromising the quality of the text and readability. Though we do not have the full version I can still highlight texts and comment on different sections of the document and share that with my colleagues. Acrobat reader. I have used the premium version a few times and that is jam packed with a lot more features. If one can spend money on license premium version gives access to editing the pdf, converting to pdf, merging and splitting the documents and so on. premium version also can take a pdf document that does not have a recognizable text and analyze and convert it to one. Not many people know about this feature but it super nice when one is dealing with scanned documents. Acrobat reader is also available on app platform and hence once can access documents on phone or tablet as well.

The biggest feature I do not like about acrobat on the free version is that I cannot re save the document on top of the old one and overwrite it. I always have to save it as a new filename and go back the delete the old copy. It is a small price to pay for the features but it does become annoying. Besides that in the premium version acrobat reader does not have the option to compress files so the size can be decreased. It becomes an issue when there are too many graphical images on the file and it becomes too big to email and share among peers.

Graphic Designer in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Premier program for PDFs

Kommentare: For my team, this is now a necessary program. Purchasing single software licenses for this product has been worth it for multiple members of my team who previously used the free reader. I can't see us not using this product for years to come due to all the capabilities it has.

This software enables me to do more with PDFs. It is a time saver to be able to combine documents, add new pages, edit page content, remove pages, etc. One of my favorite things is the 'compare documents' feature, which allows the user to compare two documents and it highlights each and every change (whether it is formatting, or if content is moved/added/removed). The preflight panel is also key, which allows the user to make sure the document is set for printing and sending, along with decreasing file size. The premier feature is the comment option, where multiple users can add sticky notes - great for editing requests or having a conversion with another about the document. Creating a form is also highly useful.

Sometimes there are issues editing the document due to corrupted fonts, which can be solved through the preflight panel, but can be troublesome when more than one person is working on a document at a time. I also do not like that they removed the standard 'signature' form feature (you must use Adobe Sign now).

Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Create Professional Documents With Ease

Kommentare: Overall,
Creating PDF's, printing and saving documents as PDF's and having my customers use the forms I've created, has been a great experience. Adobe has really stepped up their game since I first started using this software years ago. I look forward to seeing what new features Adobe will bring in future! It is obvious they listen to their customers feedback!

I love that I can create contracts within word or excel and save them as a PDF. I can send these contracts to my customer, they can sign the document and send it back to me. I never have to worry about them altering the contract context. They have the capability to leave comments where they need to see a change, but never the actual document itself. I love that I can protect my forms. Speaking of forms, I like that I can create forms that can be filled in with ease. I use specific forms everyday, knowing that all the jargon is there and I just need to fill in a few items gives me a sense of ease. I don't have to worry about creating a document and with every use, I have to worry about how it could be affected throughout. I don't have to worry about lining things up perfectly every time. It's all there! Just fill in the blanks!

I said I love the forms.... I do not love how difficult it is to create. Unless you watch a few "How-To" videos, one would never know how to create these PDF's. I love that I have the option to create a reusable document, but understanding how to generate the "fill in the blank" areas, are not as easy. It seems like everything else is pretty easy to understand and navigate through with the exception of that. Had I not have an experienced coworker to help, this process would be more frustrating than it's worth.

Nick
Clinical Director in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Necessary for Professionals

Kommentare: My business entails the frequent filling of forms—be it reports, grant requests, progress notes, or the odd document that someone has photographed on their 2010 model camera phone and sent through an MMS message. I have gone from filling these out by hand, to trying to recreate the documents in a word processor so that I could type in my responses, to using word processing software and older products to create Text boxes that could then be filled in. I cannot overstate the amount of time saved by using DC, both in creating and filling in forms. Adobe solved a problem that I had for years. The solution is well worth the price. I feel certain that there are products that do similar things. However, I have yet to have had a reason to consider trying anything but DC.

This software does just about everything that the word processing software products are not able to do. It is next to impossible to narrow down a single feature as my favorite. If pressed, though, I would have to go with the form creation capabilities of DC. This is a bonus on two fronts. First, Adobe has mastered their trade when it comes to recognizing potential form fields in existing documents. Downloaded or scanned documents quickly become easy-to-fill-in forms that do not require tedious tinkering with a text box arrow. Secondly, the ability to create your own document with forms is outstanding. Whether it is a multi-page application that would benefit from linked fields or a simple order form that needs preserved formatting, DC gives you the ability to create it both quickly and without a tremendous learning curve.

This software does exactly what I need it to do and more. The market is filled with word processing software products that fulfill that need, and Adobe does not claim to go up against them with DC. However, there are times when using DC that I have wished that some of the commands that have been available to me for ages in other brands’ software on the word processing side were available in DC.

Jean Bertin
Jean Bertin
Data Analyst, Coach and Trainer in Côte d’Ivoire
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Software I would not purchase out of pocket

Kommentare: All in all, a PDF editor is an essential tool for any workplace, and many people cannot work without one. Adobe Acrobat Reader is one of the most popular Adobe applications, but it performs so many functions beyond viewing PDF files. By using Adobe Acrobat, you can create and edit content directly on your device to work on projects with your team.

As part of my assigned office equipment, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC came pre-installed. Our organization provides this software to all employees as part of the standard software suite. However, I do not believe I would purchase this tool. It might be fun to play with, but I will not buy it out of my own pocket. Having said all of that, the tool does exactly what it claims. Actually, the program is quite effective if you're familiar with it and know your ways around. For both business and personal use, PDF editing software is indispensable. Whether you are filling out forms or joining PDFs, adding comments and highlighting elements, this app works like a charm. There is no shortage of features either - especially when it comes to security. Yet, like I said, I have a problem with programs that take up many system resources. The same goes for Adobe Acrobat. I have to consistently use it for years because it is my employer's requirement. However, I lately switched to modern PDF Solutions such as Foxit PDF editor and WPS Office Suite. My usage of this tool has dropped to 20% monthly.

Just as I mentioned earlier, I am not a big fan of heavy and resource-consuming standalone applications. A good example of this is Adobe Reader. In comparison to many modern PDF solutions such as WPS Office and Foxit Editor, I find the UI to be difficult to use. Although it may not be the easiest tool to use, it remains very useful if you have the right knowledge and computing resources.

Zachariah
Zachariah
Editor in Südafrika

Want to read a PDF? Then you should use Adobe's own Reader. It works best.

Kommentare: It allows me to read PDFs quickly and without fuss. Easy and simple (i like simple). We use it daily to read invoices and final artwork submitted to us. By having the artwork PDF'd and opening it with the same software developers product that we are all seeing the same thing. That's good for everyone as otherwise we could have big disputes resulting in fights over printed or web published artwork from advertisers that's not right and the subsequent fights over money.

First off, i like being able to download the product from the manufacturer/developers site directly. This way you feel safe that you are getting the right safe product. Secondly, it just works!!! No funny settings or anything to worry about. Third, the size of the software is small and quick. Click, click and it is in place. Lastly and not to be overlooked is that it is FREE! That's pretty important. If you are making use of PDFs and just want them to open and be readable then this is what you need. (note: you can also get fancy PDF versions from Adobe that do all kinds of extra things). Even with this version you can add notes and things to the PDF and share it with others. It even works on tablets and phones so that's convenient to have cross platform access all on the same program.

I rated customer support as 4 stars (which may be a bit silly since i have never really run into a snag with the program) but i can't rate it 100% without having tried or needed it. There are more fancy versions of the software which you can pay for but i must admit i have not really even needed them (yet). At least they are not pushy about advertising their paid versions all the time.

Muhsina
Online Tutor and Communicative English Trainer in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for Official and personal purposes (About the core version 19.2048)

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend this to others as it makes the work easier to an extent. :)

These days , most of the files and documents are shared in the PDF formats which is easier to share, especially via email. As an online tutor and a teacher by profession I have a lots of PDF study materials to be used on a daily basis. The customized Zoom level option helps to view the document in the actual size preferred by the user. The customized Page number option helps to type in the page number and go directly to that particular page. The Save to Adobe Document cloud is much more useful as it helps to save the document to a drive and enables the use to access it from any devices using the login id and password (same as Google Drive, but only PDF files can be uploaded to this cloud). The find text option helps to directly search for that particular sentence or word we are looking for. The high light text option helps to make a quick marking of the important points in a document. The Add sticky note option enables the user to add a note as and when reading the document, the time and date of the note is automatically posted along with the note. User can also add replies or responses to this note as and when needed. As a whole this software is much user friendly and hassle-free. The learning process of using this software isn't time consuming.

1. The trial version and full version is way too different with the options. (Covert to .doc / Edit PDF etc ) are not allowed in the trial version. 2. The price for a month is too high. 3. At times opening a large PDF file ( in my case Books with a 300 pages ) makes the software respond slower.