Deutschland Lokales Produkt

PDFCreator Erfahrungen

4,6 (412) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über PDFCreator

Kostenloses PDF-Konvertierungstool mit Zugriffskontrolle, PDF/A-Dateiunterstützung, digitaler Signatur und automatisierten PDF-Druckerfunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über PDFCreator

Allowed me to convert other files into PDF, which is a more commonly accepted file type in the science community.

At some point they started including adware with the package which was frustrating. As long as you are cautious during install it is fairly easy to avoid installing unwelcome extras.

Bewertungen zu PDFCreator

PDFCreator hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 412 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du PDFCreator bereits verwendet?

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

There Is Nothing Greater Than PDFCreator!

Kommentare: I use it for free and based on that alone I am impressed with what it can do for me consistently. It is a great resource in my line of work and I intend on using it some more for years to come.

I always use this tool when I want to protect my files from any unwanted edits that they may encounter along the way as I send it to a recipient via email. It is a form of security (as far as I'm concerned) that goes a long way in making sure that your documents do not get tampered with.

Sometimes I experience page cutoffs when creating a PDF document then printing it out on physical paper. I wish the software had some sort of detection algorithm that prevents this from happening because you end up wasting pages by printing more than what you were suppose to.

Maryorie
Maryorie
Docente in Venezuela
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PDFCreator editor of quality documents to handle and with protection.

Kommentare: PDFCreator is a very useful tool that has allowed me to take documents from Word, Excel and Power Point to PDF, and with well-defined security standards I can protect my documents when uploading them to the network. It has also allowed me to edit documents, as others with permission edit those generated by me. When you read books in PDF the tool allows you to make notes about aspects of reading that are considered important, through shading, underlining and you can even add comments about what is being read.

The files that are created through PDFCreator are of quality, and accept from a blank document, to any Word file, Excel or Power Point, among others. When you have a file it is very easy to convert it using this tool in PDF, which allows more security for the information that is handled, and it is even better to print it. The files that are generated with PDFCreator can be modified, and are easily accessible from any computer equipment and the format does not change regardless of the Office that is installed. When we edit a PDF file we can extract specific pages, delete some pages if required. It also allows us to work in collaboration with other people, that is, we can make revisions of PDF files that are issued by other people, and in them we can add or delete comments, watermarks, you can cross out, highlight or highlight aspects that are considered necessary, and even allows us to select part of the text and paste them in other parts or other types of files. Something that I find excellent and that in the case of uploading to the network PDF documents can be protected so that it is only revision or download, and avoid being manipulated, since it allows the use of passwords, depending on how you configure will restrict the use of such documents.

PDFCreator is a tool often used in my professional work both to research and to create and edit new documents, from my experience I have had no problems in the use of the tool, rather I use it frequently for the security it provides to the information that should be shared, especially in networks.

Marketing Director in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PDFCreator is no substitution for the real thing

Kommentare: I gave PDFCreator a trial run to see if I could replace Adobe with it, but after using it for a few weeks, I determined that the cost was not worth the hassle of the new implementation. Some folks out there might find it helpful and useful, but I did not.

The cost compared to Adobe's offering is really the only answer. A few months ago, I was tasked with trimming the software budget of my department by 30 percent. One of the biggest culprits is the Adobe Suite. We pay quite a bit of money for Adobe among the users in my department, and several licenses are out there for employees who didn't really need them. I decided to give PDFCreator a try to see if I could move some of my people to a less expensive option while allowing them the ability to continue to work in PDF.

Where to start? The features are not as a crisp and concise as Adobe. The UI/UX is not friendly. The options are difficult to master. The software itself is not as responsive or quick as Adobe, even as bloated as it is.

Elizabeth Del Valle
Elizabeth Del Valle
Analista de operaciones in Venezuela
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PDF Creator is a powerful work tool that makes it easy for me to edit and create documents.

Kommentare: PDF Creator Software has been a determining factor in my professional career in every way. It has given me useful tools that have allowed me to position myself in my place of work. I use it daily and from my experience I can assure that it is the best program currently oriented to the creation and edition of PDF documents. I always recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.

The Software PDF Creator undoubtedly remains at the forefront of the programs to edit PDF documents as it offers several tools that facilitate my work. Undoubtedly, the most useful function is that which allows you to click on files and drag them to the work area. That reduces the time to convert one or more files and as if by magic we created our PDF document. I recommend it openly for those who regularly work in this type of format.

Although it seems to me a powerful program, I believe that its only weakness is the limitation that implies not being able to reproduce or modify documents without the signature appearing in the foreground over the text. This could inconvenience the reader a little and make his experience somewhat heavy. I fully understand that copyright should not be violated, however I believe that alternatives could be sought to guarantee them.

Ana
Ana
DOCENTE in Venezuela

create in second and free of charge any type of PDF document

Free tool, easy to install and use, works as an assistant in the form of a virtual printer, so it can be used in conjunction with any program capable of sending files to the print queue, it can significantly compress the size of the Word, Excel document. Power Point by transforming it to the pdf format, occupying less space on the disk and are easier to send by email. As a teacher I constantly use it to compress documents and that these occupy less space on my pc. It helps to avoid plagiarism also limiting the file only to the visualization

I consider that its only disadvantage is that it should have an option that allows editing the documents that are in this format since it is practically impossible to edit a PDF, for the simple fact that it is an image of a document

Obrian
Surveyor in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pdf creating

Kommentare: My overall experience with Pdf creator is magical it makes life much more easier I love it

I’ve been creating pdf for many many years now and pdf creator is awesome I can’t stress on how awesome the software is how much the developers really consider the users and how much of an big impact this software would have on users every thing is there to make pdf creating a whole lot simple ……

What I least like about pdf creator is absolutely not it’s the best the developers are absolutely geniuses which is a fact…..

Wulliams
Wulliams
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software for creating and editing PDF documents

This software came into my work environment by chance, and it's the best chance I've ever had. PDF Creator is a very useful software to create and edit documents in PDF format. As it generates we use this format a lot in our work environment for the creation of documents in PDF format related to theatrical scripts, elaboration of speeches of presentation of works or theatrical spaces and of microtheatre. And not only does it stay with the creation of PDF documents, but you can also modify them, this feature is one of the most prominent and the one that makes us use more this software, since the material we create in PDF is reviewed by the entire team, and in this review always appear highlights that further nourish the content of the text, and this is where we modify according to these new ideas. And if that wasn't enough we can add passwords to protect each of our PDF documents. Undoubtedly this software is quite complete and very useful not only for our field of work but for any other field of work that requires the use of these features.

For the features we use, I don't think it's convenient to enunciate some negative element that distorts the image and functions of this incredible software. Perhaps you could mention that its paid version is a little expensive for our management, however it is a trifle in comparison to all the positive features offered by this software.

syed muneef
syed muneef
self empolyeed in Pakistan
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

PDFCreator for documents

Kommentare: I used this software during my research. As I have written my thesis subject wise therefore this software provided me with the best option to compile my research and get it ready for the printing. I also convert many of my documents to PDF format using PDFCreator for easy printing.

PDFCreator can convert many types of documents into PDF format without the availability of the internet and free of cost. It allows you to compile many documents into one format. PDFCreator requires less space on your hard drive and can be easily downloaded from many websites. it is a very light software that gives the printing facility and works on the low-end PCs.

PDFCreator is a bit complex for low illiterates of the computer. it has some installations problem in old operating systems such as Windows 7. Some issues can also occur during printing. it also requires troubleshooting to solve these issues after using it for some time.

Anwaltskanzlei, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very useful application

Kommentare: Overall a very good product I use most days.

I use this application for creating binders for court and also for merging documents. I also redact information on this app.

It crashes a lot when there are lots of documents merging. It is a shame because the features are all brilliant but it gets slow or crashes occasionally.

wava
Agent in Uganda
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

pdf copies

Kommentare: Helps to convert large files to PDF.

Pdf create helps to convert documents from word to pdf copies which easily edited and has good conversation tool

To my surprise I have never meet a challenge with this software as regards to the time of usage.

PDFCreator It's the maximum, it's easy to use, it's easy to get out of trouble and it's very useful

Kommentare: speed

that is safe, easy to use, I can join different files in a single document, for example, a word with pages of photos interspersed, and apart from all this if I'm wrong in the order, I can move them easily before saving the file. Its appearance is friendly which makes it less use. It has facilitated the sending of heavy files by email, since I convert them into pdf without any problem. PDFCreator, is one of the best free options that exist, its time is minimal when converting any file, which makes the experience excellent when using it. Without a doubt, it is effective and efficient, that is why I highly recommend it to all users, it is very essential for those of us who work in the office and also for university students solves many problems when unifying several files and then converting it into PDF format. for me it is essential to have it installed in the different equipment that I use daily, as my work computer, laptop, tablet, is really excellent and unique. PDFCreator gives me everything that other software does not give me that promise to be great but they really are not, causing discomfort and taking away valuable time. Personally I manage very well with elno I have more to say and recommend to all my friends and acquaintances this application, which will undoubtedly continue evolving to take us to another level of quality and experience. Total thanks so PDFCreator is the best of all it is a very good option to have it, until now it has not failed me and it is maximum

what I like the least is that it brings with it many viruses and in some way affects the operability of the equipment, in addition sometimes the advanced options can be a bit annoying since they are a bit confusing, it would be good to simplify that to improve the experience when resorting to these options, you can work with them like that, but it would be much better a total simplification that would undoubtedly make PDFCreator a better application among the best. Additionally I share that when installing this software, a toolbar is installed by default in the Internet browsers already on the computer, which is annoying as it redirects attempts to access incorrect addresses (404 error) to a results page with advertising. If all this is corrected, it would be great. the rest I have but to change or criticize this software, rather than disadvantages, has many advantages and usefulness so with this I close, hoping from the heart that my suggestions will serve as something to improve this application, for me it would be very satisfying to see soon These suggested changes come true, either to install it again on another computer as well as the simplification of the advanced options that I mentioned earlier. From the rest everything is going well and I hope it continues like this, longing for its evolution so that they have a greater reach of registered users and identified with this software.

Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

PDFCreator Review

PDFCreator is an easy to use and inexpensive tool for PDF conversions. It has very useful features that support smooth workflow for individuals as well as businesses. Notable features I love include the ability to convert any printable docs to PDFs. It goes further and allows PDF files to image formats like PNGs, TIFF or JPGs. And to simply your workflow, PDFCreator allows multiple documents to be merged into a single document, thus reducing file sizes, and also supports rearranging of individual documents in the merged file according to preference. The app works perfectly on most windows run computers and for sensitive files, no need to worry because users can lock documents with passwords, add a digital signature or restrict modification or printing of their files. This app is also great because its able to archive your PDFs through its PDF/A standard feature and be stored for years.

It's a very good and free app overall. It's not the best but does the work just fine.

Natacha
Jefa del Departamento de Informatica in Venezuela

powerful tool transform documents ease and speed.

Kommentare: The benefits of PDFCreator helped the company to safeguard the information in the documents in a secure way with a password. The documents are also lighter, shortening the time of sending them on the internet or making the backups.

- Ease of use, very nice icons and graphics. - Various practical tools. - The software can be installed as a virtual printer, so transforming documents is easier. - The software can be configured according to my needs, I can set a directory where all the transformed documents are saved. - The document can be secured by digital signature. - You can join two or more documents into a single file very quickly.

- PDF files can not be edited, if you have a version of Acrobat Reader Document throws an error, requires the execution of a Plug In.

Alessandra Nicoll
Alessandra Nicoll
Company Administrator in Peru
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Excellent tool for your documents

Kommentare: Pdf Creator is a great program, great tool and easy to use.

Pdf creator is an excellent tool which allows you to develop your documents in a totally different and professional format, it is equipped with many features such as, allowing you to develop different formats within the same Pdf format, the security is very good as you can save your documents with password and all the information is encrypted. Pdf Creator gives you great facilities for the use of each tool allowing you to have an excellent work in a short time. You can connect on any device and it is modified in a friendly way.

The feature that could be improved is the simultaneous use of Pdf Creator because in the program you can only convert or edit one file at a time and this becomes a disadvantage in terms of the amount of work you have to do.

Binod
Education and Outreach Officer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

All I have to say is wow

Kommentare: PDFCreator is my favorite tool for creating PDFs and I highly recommend it.

I was thrilled when I started using this software. A one stop solution to all my pdf needs. The best feature I like is Print to Pdf feature of the software. I can convert almost anything to pdf with it and that too in desired formating and quality.

Updating process creates problems at times. The previous version doesn't get removed completely and sometimes interferes with newer version. However you can fix it manually if it occurs.

LUCAS
Proofreader in Brasilien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Does what a pdf creator should be able to. Light app, runs well even in older hardware

Kommentare: Creates and highlights pdf archives with no problem or difficulty, really light and fluid performance when working with small to medium sized documents.

Has any feature I ever needed from a pdf creator/reader software. Can add highlights, comments and bookmarks. The way tools work is intuitive, as is the way tools are divided into menus. Never failed to open a pdf I received, and also never created a defective pdf. The created pdfs usually have small size while maintaining good resolution.

It would be really a stretch to point faults in PdfCreator, for the experience I have with it in proofreading. It is likely that some very specific or intensive uses could find some issue, especially related to heavy and very high definition images, but that is to be expected from any pdf software, and should be more dependent on the hardware of each computer.

Pedro Luis
Pedro Luis
Asesor financiero in Mexiko

It is practical, versatile and wonderful to work with.

Kommentare: Personally I have had the best experiences with this software, in my work area it has been of great support since it has facilitated my work and allowed me to organize efficiently. I highly recommend it.

It is an excellent application. It has many positive functions but for me the most important ones would be that when printing documents you can convert them to PDF formats, you can also protect them against unauthorized access. If you need to send a signed document with many reproductions you can use digital signatures which will save you time. The automatic saving that allows you to have a fully automated PDF printer and its ability to compress files.

Among the few disadvantages that can be found in this software, I think that the most relevant and the only one for me is that editing files is a bit complicated....

Solianny Antonieta
Solianny Antonieta
Analista de sistema/ Asistencia a la Gerencia in Venezuela

It´s a very useful tool. It is a perfect complement to efficiently open PDF files from the Internet.

This software is a great tool, easy to use and it performance as a PDF printer is excellent. Includes a useful PDF reader. Allows you to save and create PDF files from any printable document, also has a wide configuration menu, that included security for the creation of documents

Care should be taken when installing, not all the added extensions that offers are necessary, they are of little use to the basic/medium user.

Victor Hugo
Victor Hugo
Social Media Marketing Manager in Peru
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

With PDF Creator I can create and edit documents in a format that gives me a lot of security

Kommentare: PDF Creator has brought me many benefits from the personal and work point of view. I have a digital printer with which I protect my information. Nobody can modify it. It is a very useful program for any company. I recommend it 100%

This software offers a variety of tools that can be very useful when we want to create PDF documents. It is one of the best virtual printers in the market. It has a simple interface that allows this program to be managed by any user. I can create watermarks and use passwords to protect my documents. Really PDF Creator is a great program.

I really do not find many negative aspects to highlight in this software. So far it has fulfilled my expectations. The only limitation is that it is only available for Windows, so if we want to install it in another operating system, we can not.

best PDF reader

Kommentare: The application is free, efficient in its features and easy to install

PDFCreator supports document encryption unlike other PDF readers currently in the market. it is also easy to merge PDF files from different sources into one document using the app

The free version sometimes bring pop ups and requires frequent updates. But other than that I have not experienced any major disadvantage with the application

Jocelyn
English Teacher in Mexiko
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use!

Kommentare: It’s been great; 2 or more years using PDF creator must describe my experience! It’s a reliable way of turning any format into a safe PDF. Totally recommend it!

I love how easy and simple it is to use. It’s a fast and reliable way of turning any kind of document into a secure PDF. I’ve been using PDF creator for over 2 years now. I sometimes need to take pictures of the books that I’m working with my students, turn them into PDFs and we’re good to go! It’s amazing because it doesn’t corrupt the files and you can create a new PDF file anytime you want/need.

Anything! PDF creator is great the way it is, it’s inexpensive; easy to use and it doesn’t take forever to turn the documents into PDF!!!!

Dana
Payroll/ HR Admin in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

This is one of the most useful programs that I have ever used.

Kommentare: This software makes it so easy to add/merge documents and rearrange pages. I am constantly updating our new hire packets and with this program I can delete out the page I don't want and add in the new document.

I am able to convert any document to a PDF. Once in PDF format it is so easy to rearrange pages, add in additional documents, electronically sign them and I can even password protect them.

Yosimar
Yosimar
Physical Therapist in Venezuela

Amazing for organizing files

Kommentare: As I mentioned PDF creator is wonderful software for combining pdfs or creating them, it even has amazing protection features.

PDF creator is an amazing software, it allows for combining pdfs really easily (which always comes handy when organizing patient files), and also converting pdfs is really smooth. Also it's protection is awesome, both when watermarking and using passwords.

The user interface could be reworked, sometimes it can be really uncomfortable and even doing the smallest tasks can feel clunky.

José Antonio
José Antonio
Ejecutivo de Negocios in Venezuela
Bankwesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for work and studies!

Kommentare: I use it almost every day at work so I recommend it.

The software helps you transform any file into PDF so if you want to make your documents more secure, with better looking you should try it.

I can't find, something bad about the program I mean it's free, meaby the interface it's a bit old but the functionality is very nice.

DANIEL JOSE
DIRECTOR in Venezuela

Good, but it's missing update

Kommentare: I managed to achieve a series of jobs that helped me with the completion of my studies career. Excelent

its speed, it is what frames this software, I have worked with it for a few years and it has made it easy for me.

Its toolbar requires updating and placing new tools, in order to facilitate the work. They have a panel with very few tools