Über Uizard

Einfaches kollaboratives Design und Prototyping, unterstützt von KI.

Erfahre mehr über Uizard

The ease of use is one of the most key points. In just a few clicks you could build a mockup to show investors or software developers how and what you need.

After exporting , the result file is small. Limited button and other UI design elements.

Bewertungen zu Uizard

Uizard hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 192 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Uizard bereits verwendet?

Lilit
Lilit
Software Engineer in Armenien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for early stage startups.

Kommentare: The problem was to create our Cardio device's app prototype as fast as possible, so that we can show it do doctors and get early feedback before starting to code/implement it. And it took several days with several iteration to finalize the prototype.
Doctors could click on it and use in interactive mode. Doctors were giving feedback to a product and that didn't exist yet. That was sooo time-saving.

The ready-to-go templates, for example, you need to have some list on one of your pages, and boom, there is a template, don't do it manually.

I am still waiting for the feature to copy a picture somewhere and paste into Uizard without having to download and upload it.

Rostislav
Rostislav
Admin in Tschechien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy way to design your app for a fair price

Kommentare: Thanks to Uizard I now don't have to just imagine my idea in mind but I can quickly sketch it. Makes the process of creating a design much faster.

How simple it looks and is easy to use. User learns quickly how a what to do. But that also means you will quickly find those limitations. Still a great solution for the price.

Some missing features like ability to fix something on the screen, so it would stay in the place even when you are scrolling another content (navigation bar, top bar, etc.). I am also missing the possibility of creating different shapes then rectangulars.

Jiby
Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Its a half cooked product

Kommentare: Very very difficult and time-consuming to use, especially when we have to move components and controls around and edit the text in controls..

Extremely difficult to use and If I have not already started my work on this tool, I would have dumped this tool long back.

Extremely difficult to edit the text inside controls. It would have made a lot more sense if the Text in content is editable in the right hand side panel, to edit just like in Wordpress Edits. The absence of implementing actions with in a same screen based on button or control interactions, rather than creating seperate screens for evey interaction, is a drawback. Option to duplicate a screen along with the interactions is not available. The template saves just the controls,but do not preserve the interactions on the controls in it. No option to save Header and Footer along with the interactions saved on the controls within them. It would have been better is we were able to define text and appearance of controls when an interaction happens.

Antwort von Uizard

Hi Jiby! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in here. I'm so sorry to hear that it's been difficult for you to use Uizard - that's exactly the opposite of what we're aiming for. :( Rest assured that I've parsed your review for improvements that we can work on and added them to our Product board. These points absolutely make sense, and we'll work hard to deliver an easier-to-use tool that addresses our community's needs. Thanks, Jiby. Once again, sorry for the trouble. // Best, Thea from Uizard

Brian
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Fully Robust AI Platform

Kommentare: The overall experience so far has been very positive and great learning tools. It is so amazing of what can be produced and how custom it really is.

Wow what a tool. The applications that can be supplied through the platform through detailed input.

Nothing in particular still in the testing phase.

Sebastian
CTO in Frankreich
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Figma

I love how easy is to create the UI on the platform. Using the AI to convert my sketches into the UI elements I need is great! It really gives you a feeling that your sketches can be even more valuable. It is more joyful to be able to sketch by hand and knowing it will help you after.

As an early software there is things missing, specially if you want to design desktop apps! They are strongly focused on mobile. It's not bad, but it would be plus if they cover also computer devices.

Antwort von Uizard

Hi Sebastian, Thank you for taking the time to leave really nice words in here! We're happy to hear that you find Uizard excelling in quick and easy wireframing and prototyping. :) With regards to designing desktop apps, you can actually do so in the platform. When you start a new project, you would have the option to choose between Mobile & Web (there's a small bar on the upper portion of the popup that shows the options) - the web should give you a couple of desktop templates or the opportunity to start from a blank desktop screen. Rest assured that you missing this is great feedback for us! I hope this helps. Thanks again, Sebastian! // Best, Thea from Uizard

Nkosinathi
Managing Director in Südafrika
Vermögensverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uizard is the best!

Kommentare: It saves a lot of time honestly.

The ability to take a photo of a paper-drawn wireframe and have it converted into either a low-fidelity or high-fidelity wireframe is insane. Saves a lot of time!!! LOVE IT!!!

More export options, particularly Figma. Most app development software allows users to import Figma files which are frustrating since Uizard does not support Figma.

Mhamad
Spftware engineer in Irak
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Application developer

Kommentare: I loved it, it had made alot of prototypes easier and helped me through out the process

I only build mobile application, and i have only used uizard for that it has been a great easy experience that has everything you need

I actually didnt have any problem with this so far and i have used it for near 2 years

Hardy
Product Manager in Estland
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Enables us to collect our thoughts in minutes!

Kommentare: Uizard has helped us solve the collection of first thoughts that come into mind when discovering our own product in a very quick time. I will definitely use Uizard again in the future.

You don't need any prior experience in software design. You just need an idea and start drawing.

Combination of mobile, desktop projects would be needed together with more out-of-box elements.

Stevie
CEO, Digital Marketer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The perfect solution for a department of one!

Kommentare: It has been extremely helpful both in showing clients their projects, and helping me outline creative ideas.

This was extremely easy to build into a part of my web design/optimization process. This provides a great way to show clients projects and edit WITHOUT having to do so on a published site or staging site. I'm not much of a developer, so this makes it easy to give them a glimpse of the project before going live.

One of the main things I dislike is editing text. It seems (from what I have seen) impossible to make text in the middle of the sentence different from the rest. Each text box has a certain format and that's it!

Syed
Syed
Founder in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uizard - a great tool for launching products faster

Kommentare: I've already recommended Uizard to one of my clients who are considering utilizing the platform for their early design phase!

I enjoy the feature that allows me to easily share my mockups with my design & development team.

Some of the design options don't have as "professional" of a look that some of my client's expect during a demo.

Jenna
Co-Founder in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uizard for startups

Super easy to use, way easier than Figma. Relatively intuitive interface

I am the only team member with Uizard pro, so my other team members are viewers. But they cannot see the fonts, sizing, etc of the components I design, which is frustrating from a communication standpoint in which I make something and they translate it without knowing exactly what I made.

Antwort von Uizard

Hi Jenna! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review in here. We're really happy to hear that you find Uizard easy to use! However, I'm really sorry to hear about the frustration on viewer access and permissions. Rest assured that I've forwarded this to our Platform team for consideration on the platform's evolution. If you have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us at support@uizard.io, and we'll do our very best to help you. Take care! // Best, Thea from Uizard

Alex
CEO in Belarus
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty good experience but there’s the room for improvement

It provides you with a wide range of default icons and design elements which you can make your immersive visualization through. It’s definitely easier than Figma for a beginner as I am.

That sometime my account didn’t load and the problem with purchasing Pro functionality appeared. So I had to wait some time to get back to creating my project.

Ryan
Student in Singapur
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software to use

Kommentare: Excellent software to use that is not too complex like others out there and the collaborative feature is also excellent. However, what impresses me the most is how forthcoming the support team is when a user needs assistance. I'm sure that with time, this software would be able to excel and become the preferred choice for app developers looking for a prototyping software.

The simplicity is something that makes this software the most appealing to me. It seems that everything was designed from the user's POV.

Inability to change the orientation of the design template (from portrait to landscape) & adding people in for co-creation is confusing as editing means having to "buy" more accounts even if its free. Would also be ideal if there are already templates for iPhone, Samsung or iPad to choose from.

John Matthew
Student in Philippinen
E-Learning, Selbstständig

My Honest Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a very useful application for us, a student because it helps us to create and be creative enough in creating UI and wireframes for our projects. It is a very interesting and powerful application that can help a lot of individuals in creating their desired application for they can have a blueprint with the help of this application. I just want to commend the developers and I hope to see more changes and innovations with this application as time permitted.

Every user can design their own application may it be an mobile app or web application. It is very user friendly and it has a lot of nice features with it. The magic tool really helps to create the UI and interface that the user wanted for uizard creates what the user imagine of their application. I also like when it automatically saves the file.

account logs out automatically, hard scrollbars for the design interface, few tutorials available in the web. when zooming out the screens are lost, payment methods when I wanted to export some elements in the screen (in which I don't have the capacity yet to pay). Few templates are available for free users.

Ufuo
Product Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Uizard vs the rest

Kommentare: I was trying to put together a wireframe design for my project. i looked around for tools that I could use and found Uizard. Compared to other options out there, this had the lowest entry point for someone who wasn't into designs.

The easy to use interface is just the right type of stuff i needed to make that switch to product design. When compared with others in the market, I'd score Uizard 15 out of 10; yea, it is that good.

The rendering of uploaded sketches/drawings can be further worked on. The platform also needs to have a more expressive templates. When I wanted to build a wireframe for user registration, there was no category that catered to that need.

Lukáš
student in Slowakei

review

Kommentare: Overall it was a great experience. I would be using it more often.
Thank you.

Easy to use fetures. I am new in this design things but this site made it easy for me to start with something simple :)

I was doing templates where I was using some pie charts. It would be cool if i could design it directly with some of your features . Other thing i was experiencing was when i zoom out it wasn´t so smooth. When I try to copy some stuff out of layout my background image moved a lot too :D. Maybe I am just clumsy. Note: I was using only free version.

Guy Stephane
Mr in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

My first experience with a fantastic designing tool

Kommentare: I wanted to design prototypes for a small mobile application of 5 to 7 views. I didn't have any experience with ui design for mobile terminals. At the beginning, I wanted to use another well-known tool called Adobe XD but, fortunately I discovered UIzard and in 2 days , i succeeded and the result was just amazing.

The thing I like the most about Uizard is that i allow to build an application's prototypes in very step and without deep knowledge in ui design. This is made possible by prebuilt templates.

As a student, I don't have enough money to subscribe to a monthly package so I don't like pricing policy of this app.

rabiatul
student in Malaysia
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

why you have to use uizard

Kommentare: I am having a great great time using uizard. eventhough this is my first time using it, but very easy for me to quickly understand how uizard works and so on. the templete give also make me so confuse because there a lot of beautiful templete (interface) and many function provided indeed so helpful!

there are a lot of templetes for you to choose and edit. And it is so helpful as the tools is easy to understand and many useful function are there

cannot save or convert the website to pdf as I use the website to complete my assignment then need to submit to lecturer by pdf file (I am student btw)

Avdo
Innovation manager in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for creating wireframes, beginners or professionals

Kommentare: We were creating wireframes for our new product and admin panels, and were really happy on how it works.

It is easy to use and no previous knowledge is needed. Sketching on paper and uploading for interaction makes great feature.

Moving left-right holding spacebar could be better solved. Interaction between screens when there is a lot of them could be improved, and also customized zoom in and out would be better than predefined.

Corey
Commercial in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Review of Uizard after many hours of use.

Kommentare: My overall experience is positive. I generally design for myself at the moment and am in the process of testing different ideas and creating a portfolio. Uizard has really helped me to realise that goal and is something I will continue to use.

The software is incredibly easy to use and has allowed me to create various designs and templates with great efficiency. It is much more visual than it would be if I were to attempt to draw my models which is a huge benefit. Being able to work collaboratively is also a big positive for the program.

The only thing I would like to see improved is the option to use different shapes. At present, I only see a square/rectangle shape. While it is fine for most things (including small circles if you set the radius correctly), I would like to have more shapes in my arsenal.

hamza
data analyst in Libanon
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Best for starting off

Kommentare: I am creating a functionality in my company, and needed to create a UX to present to make it easier for all stakeholders

Mainly the ease of use, I never designed anything ever and with just a few clicks i was able to start working and creating useful designs.

Exporting should be free in at least one form, or given a notice that it is not at the beginning. Moreover, there is not much flexibility in dealing with the screens and designs.

Barry
MD in UK
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

UI design software

As a founder with limited design experience it was easy to build out a MVP to illustrate the working model to be implemented into our existing product.

The ability to export the design and build is limited. I’d like to export the interface and design to an app builder product that can generate a working App from my design

Hssein
3d artist/ ui ux designer in Libanon
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Houssein houssainy review

Kommentare: It's good for me to make ui don't really try the ux feature yet.

I m learning ui ux and i use it so much to make wireframe. The handmade style icons and shape and text are so much cool and good for wireframing for me.

when i switch from wireframe mode to prototype mode i have to reput every photo again and it take so much time to replace.

Vishnu
Software Developer in Indien
Informationsdienst, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful

You can design your application and share with your friend without any error.

I don't think so is there anything I dislike.

Praveen
ios developer in Australien
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Praveen

Kommentare: Overall application is very helpfull

1 - Easy to use 2 - Easy to export 3 - Mobile template while design 4 - Auto save

1 - Launch an offline application 2 - Taking time for loading when we go previous menu 3 - After exporting , the result file is small 4 - limited button and other UI design elements