PlexVPN Makes Me Feel Safe

Bewertet am 1.12.2019
Raven R.
Secretary
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The only network I have at work is shared with the public. This can really complicate security and makes me feel a lot safe with orders and logins. Without all of the hassle of upgrading the entire network (or having IT do it), I can just open PlexVPN and the entire problem is solved. It's a lifesaver.

Vorteile: I'm able to take care of a lot of sensitive things online where I'm usually only surrounded by public Wi-Fi. I don't have to worry about my bank account, orders over the holidays, or work orders with the company card when I'm using PlexVPN. It's super easy to use even if you're not tech savvy and you're off to the races in seconds every time.

Nachteile: I wish they were more clear about what goes through the app. It took a lot of digging to find out if it was only traffic through Chrome or my instant messengers were covered. It would have been a lot nicer if there was a video to just walk me through everything I'm covered with. I would feel a lot safer with something like that.

PlexVPN Is Outstanding

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Skyler B.
Web Designer, Developer, and Owner
Design, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have recently started using PlexVPN for when I'm around unsecure internet connections and I cannot see myself going back.

Vorteile: I do not trust any open Wi-Fi networks, but often the situation necessitates it. If I'm out somewhere and need to handle my banking, I know that I can trust PlexVPN infinitely more than the public internet connection. PlexVPN makes me feel safe anywhere.

Nachteile: I think PlexVPN could be a little hard for newcommers to figure out. But, that being said, it shouldn't take all that long.

A must have for business travelers

Bewertet am 4.5.2019
Camila B.
Director of Technology Department

Kommentare: I'm a regular traveller to China and other countries that have some restrictions and control on internet access. PlexVPN allows me to access required business websites and platforms from my country and keep all my data safe.

Vorteile: Very fast operation, great connections, no adware, light, support for multiple platforms and powerful security.

Nachteile: Pricy, the price could be a little more affordable

I had a good experience using PlexVPN when trying to protect my online transactions in Europe.

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Director, Executive Projects (Office of the DHS Director)
Staatsverwaltung

Vorteile: PlexVPN is reasonably priced and met all of my business and personal needs when I was traveling in Europe. I highly recommend it.

Nachteile: Sometimes it would take a long time to connect to a server. Once I was connected, I didn't have a hard time streaming video or accessing email.