Egencia Suite Erfahrungen

Über Egencia Suite

Unterstütze das Wohlbefinden deiner Reisenden. Verwalte Risiken. Maximiere die Einsparungen.

Erfahre mehr über Egencia Suite

Bewertungen zu Egencia Suite

4,0
3,9
3,9
3,7

Egencia Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 47 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Egencia Suite bereits verwendet?

Jahangir A.
Jahangir A.
Administrative Support Executive in Bangladesch
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Most convenient apps to maintain corporate travel solution

Kommentare: There are a number of travel management apps/tools available in the market but this is the best as per my 3 years of experience using this platform.
This is the sister concern of Expedia which are the largest travel management website. As a result, you will find all most all the continent flights, hotels, and car rental services through their platform. Most important you can sync other corporate accounts with them like National Car, AVIS etc so that your employees can book through a single platform which is really amazing. Also, website design and tools are very easy to use and pretty simple to track your emplyees booking details withour asking their login info if you have admin account like I had.

1. Control your travel management with a single platform 2. You can create approval level, hold your booking and book even for 24hrs without any charges 3. Flight, hotel and car rental management for your company without multiple accounts 4. create your itinerary one by one or a single itinerary 5. Get all the report or one by one the way you want 6. A single payment options or you can customise your payemnt method if you want.

1. If your corporate card is out to limit, they will hold your booking and no exemption 2. Sometimes some flights are not showing in this platform 3. Hotel prices are showing little higher than regular price sometimes 4. Extra charges if you take assistance from customer service agent. that's wired 5. Sometimes, you have to go through their customer service agent to cancel/rebooking your arrangements. 6. During rush our, its very dificult to reach their customer service agent.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Jahangir. Thank you so much for your review, we are so happy to read your recommendation.

Holly S.
Director of Human Resources in USA

Saves so much time!

Kommentare: HUGE time saver when it comes to booking hotels or flights.

The great thing about Egencia is it allows me to set up guidelines for groups of employees, allowing them to book their own travel. It saves me so much time personally, by not having to speak to the employees that are traveling out of state with all of the specifics regarding flights and hotels. Just going back and forth alone trying to book a flight--- is worth it. Especially if there are flight issues, it's nice that the employee can call Egencia directly and get things resolved.

The reporting has changed a bit within the past year. It would be much easier if I could see ALL flights that are booked instead of having to search for something specific like South West or other airlines that may not automatically come up. A transaction code might be easier so I could better track when charges are applied. (this comes into play with hotels)

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Holly. Thank you so much for your review and feedback.

Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Cultural Marketing Manager in Frankreich
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Terrible experience with egencia

1,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Very bad customer support. Group reservation requested two months ago and never happened. No hotel verification done when it was asked.

ease of use of the searching page + negotiated prices with hotel

not enough indications on the payment + missing a page for group reservation

Michael T.
Network Administrator II in USA
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Business trips made easy

Kommentare: I am able to book my business trips and the app and program keeps track of everything for me worry free. I get email updates for any changes, and texts before an event.

There are several things that I like about Egencia, but the mobile app really sells it for me. Egencia's mobile app gets updates about flight changes before United's mobile app does. The first time this happened, I saw the updated terminal in Egencia, but the United app still showed my original terminal, so I that is where I went.....Lo and behold when I got there, the agent was just getting on the speaker to announce the terminal change. Ever since then, I use Egencia 100% for everything while on a business trip.

There are times when Egencia does not show all of the available flights, and you have to call customer service. Customer service is excellent, and has always resolved my issues but they charge to do this.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like Egencia's mobile app and are satisfied with our customer service.

Manuel R.
Quality Supervisor in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Egencia

Kommentare: Using to book hotels, air, and car rentals for company travel. Can use while off company network and 24/7 customer service available.

Ease of use Live agent customer support Mobile app access

Cost associated for live agent that is not highly publicized

Antwort von Egencia

Thanks for taking the time to share your review, Manuel. We appreciate your feedback.

Scott K.
Scott K.
EVP of Sales in USA
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Limited Functionality

Kommentare: Mediocre; it need better app functionality to compete in today's environment.

the desktop site has intuitive abilities & links receipts for you; it works just fine.

In today's day & age, you need an app that is easy to use, fast & has all of the functions the desktop site has. This does not.

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback, Scott. We value the opinions of our customers, and invite you to also share specific details about additional mobile features you'd like to see on the "Feedback" tab when you are logged into your Egencia home page.

Senior Analyst in USA
Medienproduktion, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

So fantastic

Kommentare: Overall it is great, I have never had a company that uses it before and honestly it is an absolute game changer.

I love that I can quickly book travel for work and everything is automatically expensed to the company. It is so great that I don't have to book on my own then create a reimbursement then get it approved through multiple managers and then get my money back at some point in the future.

I cant say that there is anything I like least. If anything it does take a little to get acquainted to it, but nothing incredibly difficult.

Software Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Travel Management System

Kommentare: Overall, travel planning and management is easy with Egencia.

I've used Egencia at a few different employers and it has always made planning business travel easy. Navigation through the site for booking is easy and the presentation is clear to understand. I have never had issues with finding and planning trips.

The one thing that I think could be improved upon is the mobile app. It does lack some of the features and control that you get with the desktop site.

Physical Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

use for booking travel for business purposes

it is a centralized system for all booking needs and has all information in once place that is easily accessed and used

the prices on offer are typically not the best or cheapest price and travel changes and or updates seem to have too many steps to need to be taken to complete

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you for your review. We'd like to dig deeper into this feedback to make improvements for you. If you are willing to get contacted, please send us your contact info to marketing_no@egencia.com

Kliff B.
Workforce Solution Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Egencia makes travel EASY!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Easy to use. Took no time to figure out what I needed to do!

I like how user friendly the software is. I don't get confused about where I'm going for each trip, since it's laid out so well.

The UI could use some updating. It looks a little old. Other than that, nothing!

T & E and Process Controls Manager in USA
Architektur & Planung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Very user friendly tool with great reporting

The software allows travelers to be self sufficient, have access to corporate negotiated rates, book travel within policy, have the flexibility to manage and view their trips. The app is very user friendly and alerts travelers to any issues that might arise regarding their trip. Egencia is integrated with Uber, Google Mpas and CityMapper ground transportation options. As a travel manager, the reporting functionality is great and the new analytics tools are very impressive. Review of scheduled and/or customized reports gives the ability to monitor and measure corporate travel policy, understand purchase trends and travel patterns to identify opportunities of savings to the company. Duty of care is forefront in the travel industry, and having all your travelers book their travel in one platform allows access to their whereabouts at your fingertips in case of emergency. Detailed invoices are provided for each trip for ease of expense report submission. Integration with our expense management company is highly valuable and time saving to our travelers for are road warriors. We have been very pleased with the Egencia platform and the professional account reps and travel agents.

When issues arise when you have to call the travel agency desk, there is sometimes a long wait time especially during bad weather. I think they could do a better job managing these occurrences.

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you so much for your positive review and constructive feedback! Brgds Nina

Assistant Vice President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Egencia Is Like Having A Full Time Dedicated Travel Support Staff

Kommentare: Overall, Extremely happy with Egencia, It takes a significant amount of leg work out of travel process.

Egencia is a fantastic service. The tool itself really separates itself from other services in two ways. First, the tool is tightly interconnected with other tools/providers. The intergration with Outlook is seamless and the flow of information into reporting and expense tools makes that process very easy. Second, Egencia has world class customer service, in a situation where you need to have an issue resolved, their agents take ownership and quickly resolve the issues on your behalf.

The tool shines in the desktop environment but is somewhat limited through mobile. Improvements in that functionality would go along way.

Antwort von Egencia

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review and are glad to hear it helps streamline your travel program!

Michael M.
Senior Account Executive in USA
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best way to plan / expense business travel

Kommentare: Travel made easy - simple as that.

Egencia is a breeze to use - even with traveling a few times a week, submitting expenses takes minutes. Very simple to fit into an already busy day.

None that I can think of right now. Very simple.

Soumya S.
Financial Analyst in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good for the price

Kommentare: It is good for price but can do better.

It is easy to use. It has reporting function.

It can add more features like more complex reporting to increase usability.

Ross L.
Product Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Dependable tool to book travel, good support generally and in emergencies

Kommentare: Having traveled every week, I depended on Egencia for bookings. It has plenty of great filters to find the best options and can finalize bookings quite quickly.

I can count on it to work and find good options. Got stuck in Minneapolis late at night where hotels were full, got great help from Egencia emergency support.

I would say it works as expected. No major cons for me.

Abby B.
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Horrible Product

Kommentare: horrible

NOthing. It is cheap so therefore you get what you pay for.

This is one of the worst companies I have worked with, online and through customer service. There is constantly a glitch in their system and therefore the customer support team only respond with "its a glitch, try it again". Nothing is consistent. Sometimes​ flights book automatically, other times they don't and then someone needs to go back and book it but if you are not quick enough then that flight is gone. It is not streamlined​. The pages that you use to books cars, hotels, planes could be simplified and much quicker/easier.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Abby, I am sorry to hear of your negative experience with Egencia. If you would please send your contact information used to book your trip(s) to hello@egencia.com, we would appreciate the opportunity to try to investigate.

Kathleen C.
AE in USA

Don't subject your employees to this service

Kommentare: None!

Hmm, really difficult to say as it is not a convenient solution in any way. I suppose I LIKED, (past tense) that they could work with southwest but that has since come and gone.

Primarily the customer service. Most recently, I had called in to change a reservation and was routed to someone who didn't speak english and cancelled the wrong reservation. After there "investigation" it was all via email with no option to speak with a manager regarding my concern. I wouldn't subject your employees to potentially losing money over poor service, an inflexible platform, not to mention they nickel and dime you for every reservation. I am constantly seeing charges come through my T&E system for charges that I can't explain when submitting reports. I have wasted numerous hours of my work day fighting with this company for the past year. Do yourself a favor and look at different options.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Kathleen. We are sorry to hear about your negative experience, and would like to dig deeper into this feedback to make improvements for you. If you are open to discussing this further, please send us your contact information to hello@egencia.com.

Debra H.
Corporate Dietitian in USA

Good for business cost containment but not for travelers seeking flexibility.

Fairly easy to use and required user profile set-up. It allowed searching for travel arrangements with the company parameters/business rules pre-set.

It allowed you to see other flights that did not fit your business rules which felt like a tease. That meant layovers/connecting flights were often cheapest and there was no way to override and book a flight costing higher over the minimum priced flight. This did not allow any flexibility for scheduling requirements when traveling. The travel time windows were also very broad.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Debra. Thank you for your review. An Account Manager will reach out to discuss means to improve traveler flexibility for your company. Brgds Nina

Courtney L.
Laboratory Technologist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

All in One Travel Planner

I like how everything that I need to setup a trip is all in one place. It is very convenient to have everything under one application. I am then able to make changes to the trip and view itineraries together on one application. This is an incredibly helpful tool for planning a business trip.

Nothing comes to mind that I would want to change about this software.

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you for your feedback, Courtney. We are happy to hear how Egencia helps you with your business plans.

Tech Support - Customer Service in USA
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

egencia Honest Review

I love how easy and seamless it is to book multiple travel options, such as car, hotel, and flight. Also how easy it is to manage reservations and compare prices!

very busy look interface. something a little more user friendly and simply would be great!

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you for this great review!

Whitney R.
AVP in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to learn and use

Egencia is a straightforward product that I found to be intuitive and simple to navigate.

It seems like some flight options that are available through the "open market" aren't accessible via Egencia, and I'm not sure why. otherwise, it's great.

Coleman C.
Academic Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Flight Booking Software in my opinion

I really like the ease of using Egencia. I book flights for myself as well as other co-workers several times a year. You get a list of several flights with different airlines and you're able to make your selection with the time of day you want to travel. It's easy selecting your seat too. You can book your return flight with ease also.

I haven't found anything that I didn't like about Egencia and I've been using it for years.

Antwort von Egencia

Thank you Cynthia for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate having you as a long term customer!

Jennifer C.
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Egencia is one of my top favorite booking sites!

Kommentare: Egencia is one of the best booking sites I have used. I always appreciate how quickly I receive my receipt and also how quickly the agents address questions. Best service every time!

The site is easy to use but what really set this company apart was their customer service. I have called in numerous times in a complete panic and was always pleased with the service I received and the positive attitude the agent always had.

Sometimes I cannot get the same flights that are available through the airline so after time searching I will have to go to the airline direct but it is rare.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi Jennifer. Thank you so much for you review, we really appreciate the feedback and are happy that you like the booking tool and customer service. Brgds Nina

Tim M.
Claims Manager in USA
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Engencia - Ease of Use

Kommentare: I really enjoy how easy it is for me to select travel options. It is also ensure that I remain in accordance with my company’s expense policy.

Engencia’s biggest pro is how it sorts the price range in accordance with your company’s business policy. It allows me to easily determine what flight, hotel, or car is the best options.

Not really a con, but sometime there are too many travel options provided. I struggle sometimes going to through every flight option. I always find myself using the sort function.

Corporate Sales Development in USA
Computer-Software

I leverage Egencia at work to book all of my travel and hotel needs for work trips

It consolidates all of the flights available into one view that I can filter down into specific requirements I have (time/day/cost/ect)

The software doesnt appear to add much beyond something like Google Flights which is a free service. It can also complicate the booking process because you are booking through a tool that also then books through the normal airline.

Antwort von Egencia

Hi. Thank you for your review. It is nice to hear that you are happy with Egencia's booking features/functionality and customer service.