Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Comtravo

Geschäftsreise-Managementlösung mit vereinfachter Flug-, Zug- oder Hotelbuchung und flexiblen Zahlungsoptionen.

Erfahre mehr über Comtravo

Comtravo offers an easy way of booking business travels. The travel agents also react quickly in case of unforseen events during the travel, e.g. flight cancellation.

I used that company quite often in past and the only thing i dont like is that you have sometimes to contact them via email to approve the booking.

Bewertungen zu Comtravo

Comtravo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 20 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Comtravo bereits verwendet?

Ido K.
Ido K.
Data Scientist in Israel
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Makes business travels easy

Kommentare: Very convenient

Great customer service, takes care of my free text requests in no time at any time.

would be better to have a direct interface and not doing that via mail and confirmations

letztes Jahr

Dear Ido, Thank you for your review. We appreciate the time you took to review our product! Thanks and have a good day!

Friederike K.
Executive Assistant in Deutschland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy travel booking

Kommentare: We use Comtravo for all travel bookings.
In case of rebooking or any issues with the planned itinerary, it saves a lot of time that Comtravo takes care about the communication with the airline / train company / hotel.
Also, it is very comfortable to get one collected invoice at the end of the month that includes all types of travel bookings (flights, train rides, hotels, rental cars). It ist also possible to sort bookings by cost centers.

If you get an offer with more than two options the overview gets a bit too long, so that you always have to scroll if you want to compare offer #1 with #3 or #4.

letztes Jahr

Dear Friederike, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoy our services. We'll look into the issue you mentioned. If you have any other comments for us, please share your feedback with us at feedback@comtravo.com. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Director Business Development in Deutschland
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Not very helpful

Kommentare: Really useless and extra work for myself but apparently it makes things easier in administration...

Apparently it makes it easier for our Finance administrators and office manager

Where to start - if you have a booking service you expect it to do the work FOR you but in most cases I still have to find a hotel that I like on booking.com and have to tell Comtravo which one to book. Sometimes Comtravo does not even get the booking.com rate. Sometimes Comtravo forgets to apply the corporate rate. Comtravo is not able to guarantee a rate - very often teh rate quoted has to be booked there and then but if you wait a few hours or even a day because you have to confirm other elements of your trip or have to coordinate with other people the rate is gone. Comtravo is not able to save your special requests - even if they are always the same and completely standard (like having a "quiet room").

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with our product, but we appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. If you have any further comments, please email us at: feedback@comtravo.com.

Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Definitely made life easier, but a lot of competitions out there

Kommentare: Comtravo definitely makes my life easier when it comes to booking hotels and flights for my business trips, and the ease of organizing all invoices in a single place made it more credible and quicker for my company to approve the expenses.

I really like how easy it was for me to just email Comtravo all my criteria and they do the job for me saving me a lot of time searching for the best hotel / flight options.

Sometimes I will find a cheaper option myself just by googling and makes me feel like I've been ripped off.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that we make your life easier! We do understand the frustration of not finding the best prices, and our team is working on ensuring the best offers at all times.

Expert Advisor to the European Commission in Deutschland
Staatsverwaltung

Frictionless convenience for all things related to travel.

Kommentare: It frees up significant time both from our back office as well as managers.

Outstanding support, very strong / fast development of the product, new platform for travel managers in-house

Only for business customers, I would like to use it privately. This means I need to jump through hoops to make this possible,.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind review! We enjoy making our customers happy!

Marcel M.
Sales Director in Deutschland

Flexibel, Easy, Fast

Quick Feedback and ease of use. Answer also when i ask them again things are very quick and precise and it is just as easy as it could be.

That i need always to click multiple times on "book option" from mail. Better would it be per journey an overview page where i can select what i want and click one time book this. Otherwise for a multiple journey it is a multiple back and forth between mails and options.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your review, Marcel! We'll take your suggestion into consideration to further improve our services.

Tatu L.
Tatu L.
Recordskeeper in Finnland
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Comtravo for BSAA Finland

Kommentare: We are spending A LOT less time on planning flights and making sure everyone has a reservation - both for travel and accommodations. That has freed time for us to concentrate on out own core business.

The ease of use from sending the request to booking and going forward with confirming the reservation

Sometimes the flights / bookings we need to do are not easy to find and to make sure that the correct flight will be suggested, it might require work to spell out the correct flight and departure times Very minor inconvenience

letztes Jahr

Dear Tatu, Thank you for your comments! We're happy to hear that you save a lot of time using our service. As for the user experience, we'll take your comment into account for further developments.

Global Content Manager in Deutschland
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Use Comtravo for business trip planning

I can request travel options by just sending an email with rough details of my trip, get those options by email and select what I prefer in a couple of clicks, since my payment data, passport details etc. are saved already.

Don't have any particular grudges with it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your comment! We love seeing happy customers.

Sahar H.
Manager in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best customer service i've encountered

- Quickly helping you with finding the right flight, even on a short notice - Not doing mistakes when it comes to the flight being booked: luggage, seats, etc. - 24/7 support

A chatbot might be a good idea, instead of the current emailing communication, but that's not a must, just an optimization idea

letztes Jahr

Sahar, thank you for your feedback. We'll forward your suggestion to the person in charge to explore the idea further. Have a good day!

Rohit L.
Senior Associate in Indien
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Agile software with human touch

Ease of management, Simple user interface, Flexibility to be in control of things and manage changes on the go, ~24hrs availability

More customized and localized options can be offered

letztes Jahr

Dear Rohit, Thank you for your comment! We're currently working on more customization and localized options. We hope you'll like it. Thanks again for your review!

Alex S.
Head of CRM in Deutschland
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Travel-Booking

Kommentare: I booked several flights/hotels on that platform and was very happy so far.

Very simple and easy to use. Good choice for booking possibilities

All good. I used that company quite often in past and the only thing i dont like is that you have sometimes to contact them via email to approve the booking

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback. We've added several new features and booking channels to our services in the past couple of years. We hope you enjoy them. You can always send us your feedback at feedback@comtravo.com

Takashi S.
Senior Bizdev Manager in Deutschland
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

good concept, easy to use, but price not optimal

easy access, friendly staffs, intuitive to use

you find much better prices and deals on booking.com, kayak, etc - so prices are not reliable through your agents

letztes Jahr

Dear Takashi, Thank you for your comment! We always try to offer the best prices to our customers. If this wasn't the case for your booking, we apologize for that. We do, however, hope that you enjoyed your travel experience with us and our service nonetheless. If you have any further feedback, please feel free to contact us at feedback@comtravo.com.

Senior Product Manager in Deutschland

Comtravo is about ease in booking

Leaving complicated travel booking websites behind. Rather using a simple email / chat based interface.

The chat based interface can sometimes be limitting. More additional web interfaces would helpful.

letztes Jahr

Hello, Thank you for your comments! We're happy to hear that you enjoy how easy it is to book with our services. As for your suggestions, we'll forward them to the respective department. Thanks again for taking the time to review us.

Dennis W.
Dennis W.
CEO in Deutschland
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best travel agency for business travels

It saves so much time. I hate comparing all the different offers manually, and then the usual cak and forth between accounting and me to do the paperwork afterwards.

Nothing I can really think of. Never had any issues while using the service.

letztes Jahr

Dear Dennis, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're happy that you enjoy our services!

Magdalena P.
Magdalena P.
Business Developer in Deutschland
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

It made my life so much easier. With only 1 email all is done. No more comparing offers etc.

The human touch of it. The fact that it is not intangible. Customer support is amazing and always on point.

It would be great if my personal travel preferences could be learned by the software in a different way. An integration with other travel or even social media platforms could maybe be helpful for that.

Marcello A.
Head of IT in Deutschland
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Product, great Service

User Experience, Service, Fast Booking Process, Design

some minor bugs, especially in the early days,

letztes Jahr

Dear Marcello, Thank you for your comments. We're happy to hear that you enjoy our services. We may have had some minor bugs in the past, but if you notice something now, feel free to share it with us at feedback@comtravo.com. Thank you!

Founder & COO in Deutschland

The easiest way to organize the business traveling

The booking process is super easy and if there are any problems, the support is very fast and friendly.

Currently, almost all features are great, so I have nothing to complain about. Once there were short server problems but that was fixed quickly by the tech team.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your great comment! We're happy to hear you enjoy our services!

Florian T.
Head of Marketing in Deutschland

Amazing tool - it helps to save money and time!

Its ease of use. Booking business travel used to be a hussle! now its just a chat away. I can highly recommend.

That I haven´t found it earlier!!! The time wasted manually booking travels has been horrible an just a waste.

letztes Jahr

Florian, we really appreciate your kind review! Thank you!

Louis S.
Co-founder in Frankreich

The best travel platform on the market

5 letztes Jahr

- the solution to book travel is very user friendly - excellent customer service - you can call experienced agents, send them email or book through their online solution

- Airbnb is not integrated yet in the booking tool

letztes Jahr

Dear Louis, thank you very much for your kind review!

Gunnar W.
Project Manager in Argentinien
Think-Tanks, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Pro

Nice, handy tool! Good Support by Comtravo.

Minor features regarding usability yet to be optimised.

letztes Jahr

Dear Gunnar, Thank you for your comments! We're always working on optimizing our product. Please feel free to share your feedback on our features with us at feedback@comtravo.com.