Über ExpressVPN

VPN-Software, die es ausgewählten Segmenten des Webverkehrs ermöglicht, über ein virtuelles privates Netzwerk zu laufen. Weltweit zugänglich.

Erfahre mehr über ExpressVPN

Good speed and ease of use for this product. Very well in breaking geo blocks in regions that i need to access.

The main reason I did not continue my trial of ExpressVPN is that it is more expensive than another alternative product. On price alone, ExpressVPN was not compelling.

Bewertungen zu ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 279 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ExpressVPN bereits verwendet?

Giau
Giau
manager in Frankreich
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best VPN, but at a cost.

Kommentare: If you're looking for a VPN with solid security features but don't mind paying a bit more money per month than some other providers charge then ExpressVPN may be worth checking out. Using the VPN made us feel safe, without sacrificing on speed.

ExpressVPN is a feature-packed virtual private network that has everything you need. It's packed with advanced security features, fast download speeds and even faster streaming speeds. With ExpressVPN, you can connect up to three devices at one time and take advantage of unlimited bandwidth. Plus, it provides unlimited server switches so you're never stuck using a slow server again.The provider offers terrific apps that are very easy to use yet secure at the same time. The mobile app works with both iOS and Android devices, while the desktop app is compatible with Windows and MacOS computers. You can also install browser extensions on Chrome or Firefox. Finally, if you have a router with OpenVPN support, you can download software for it from ExpressVPN’s website as well.ExpressVPN is also one of the few VPNs that can unblock Netflix's U.S. library, as well as Disney+, HBO Max, and other major streaming platforms such as Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, and more.This makes ExpressVPN a good choice if you're looking for an affordable VPN that can help you stream your favorite shows from anywhere in the world.In short, the pros: Pros-User-friendly apps-Great for streaming-Secure, no logs-24/7 live chat support-Works with Netflix and other streaming services

Speed is not the fastest: but as any VPN provider, it depends on what country you connect too.Price is a higher than average

Fergal
Fergal
Group Supplier & Material Assurance Manager in Irland
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great fast VPN & very reliable

Kommentare: Great for added security on free wifi when travelling; easy to use software. Some great features and great customer service.

Fast VPN, easy to use and feature-rich. Excellent quick response from the CS team who are always available via chat. Router firmware is available for open-source routers to put VPN software to increase users & manage multiple devices. Tunnel splitting for different apps to by-pass VPN.

The cost is relatively high; only 5 connections per account unless a router is flashed with ExpressVPN firmware (a limited number of routers allow this). Router Firmware lacks some features from the original router which can only be assessed after flashing including some parental controls and control over the wifi antennas and certain gaming features. Tunnel splitting is not available via a router.

Marian
IT Technician in Deutschland
Industrieautomation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I really like it offers apps for all operating systems and extensions for every browser. Going online with a secure and fast connection is the main reason i choose ExpressVPN.

I could say I browse express and secure online. ExpressVPN offers me a fast connection all over the world when traveling. Security is crucial for me and my family devices so ExpressVPN does a good job hiding our devices information's from hackers and different threats.

The price, is offers a lot of security and options but the price could be lower.

Marktforschung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Behaves like malware, unfortunate customer support

Kommentare: After more than a year of using them, I strongly encourage anyone considering them to stay away from this company. It is my opinion at this point that Express VPN uses deceptive practices in their marking and that most of the positive online reviews are paid for. I say this because this VPN has the highest ratings online yet it crashed every day, multiple times a day, constantly ran in the background even after I quit it and I had to actually force quit just to get it to turn off and unblock my internet. It took up an enormous amount of bandwidth, and when I wrote in recently to cancel my plan, I was told no problem and that I would receive an email and a refund and then I never did. This has now happened 2-3 times and I am at the point where I have to actually call my bank to reverse the charges and block them as a vendor. Their front-end customer support is great, unless you want a refund or technical support, and then they are hostile, defensive, and manipulative. Having never used a VPN before this one, I thought that a lot of this was normal for a VPN, but it just got to the point where it was so disruptive that I couldn't get anything done while it was running. I know how much time and energy it takes to shop and compare tech. Once you do, you want it to work so you can get on with your life, so I hope this interview can save you some time!

I signed up for ExpressVPN after reading and watching reviews all over the internet about how fantastic they are. They have great marketing, reviews, and an easy-to-use, intuitive UOI.

- Constant crashes - Blocks internet - Force quit necessary to stop the VPN - Expensive - High bandwidth usage - Truly awful support, deceptive practices - Overall experience with this software is that it behaves like malware. It became prohibitively disruptive to daily activities on and offline

IT Executive in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN: Express Way to Browsing Anonymously

ExpressVPN allows me to access websites that are locked in my IP by switching to any server.

I have tried a lot of VPN tools but ExpressVPN is the only perfect one.

Félix Manuel
Félix Manuel
Marketing Head Deputy in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN ever!

Kommentare: We have to use a VPN on a daily basis. Express VPN is the most trustworthy, secure and easy to use software on the market. Works perfectly and always protect your privacy when you get offline.

Express VPN is the best VPN I have used, and I have used it a lot because I live in Cuba. With only one account you can connect up to three devices simultaneously and that's great. It worths every single penny you have to pay for it.

A lot of updates are needed from time to time. Too frequently I guess. Apart from that, it's great software.

JAZE
JAZE
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Protect What You Receive & Send With ExpressVPN

Kommentare: I found ExpressVPN to be a great way to protect my online identity. I am also able to access any website now which was problematic before because of geological cutoffs/restrictions. The most important factor to note though would be that I also never suffer from bandwidth-throttling anymore, all of this happened when I started using ExpressVPN, it is a must-have.

ExpressVPN works the fastest and is by far the safest way to surf anonymously online. They have worldwide, extensive coverage that consists of over 3000 servers based in 90 locations so connectivity speed is never an issue. Their service also comes with top-notch encryption for enhanced security and they are as trustworthy as they come.

The price is steeper than I thought. It did take a while to adjust to my system at first, like my Gmail account would not open up because it was reading a different location from what it was used to so it just straight-up denied me access altogether. I figured out a way around that dilemma but other than that, it is a great tool.

Marcelo
Marcelo
Game Designer in Brasilien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Otimised, Simple and Functional

Kommentare: It's funny that the slogan is it just works because it is spot on. It just worked, performed better than i expected, and it is pretty safe.

Easy to use and to teach, it's light and it works flawlessly. It's simple but do everything you want and need from a VPN, and does it simple and without consuming a huge amount of resources.

I understand the cashback free trial idea, but it's really hard to convince a mass implementation with it, if instead could be provided a free trial of 30 days or a robust free version, it would be much easier to convince the large and especially the old staff members.

George
Manager in UK
Personalwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Express security

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: ExpressVPN offers me a secure and fast connection on all devices. I have a lot of servers to choose from and can connect to certain country limited services even if i am abroad.

I always use a secure connection when going online. There are too many threads lately in cyber world and using ExpressVPN keep me secure (a lot of people i know where victims). A great thing at this VPN that is available on all platforms and can use it on all devices, even smart TVs.

Is not the cheapest VPN on the market but worth it.

Ilia
sales manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The essential tool that everyone needs

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Glad to use it and feel more at ease about my stuff.

The security of my IP: You can be sure your data is safe and secure.

It is not a cheap and even expensive tool. Another thing that is not so easy to securing your wifi.

Milenko
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN from Gamer's ( and QA Tester's ) perspective

Kommentare: There are some things which require further development, like the Security as it is field which is evolving every day, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there looking for some good VPN.

I like how fast and secure it is to connect, even to the servers who are far away from my location and all of that, without any negative impact on my gaming experience as well. During some of my QA Test, I had to use servers from different countries and ExpressVPN shined in that field as well and I was able to deliver the best service as result. Also, I really appreciate some of the options which ExpressVPN is providing me with, like the Network Lock, which additionally secures my IP and traffic, even in case my connection drops. Additionally, this feature is even enabled from the start in the application for instance, which is really good ( especially for new users, unaware of this feature ).

I don't have any negative words about ExpressVPN, but it would be nice for instance, if it would come with some integrated Adblocker, which would further enhance overall user experience.

Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A very positive and reliable VPN experience

I really like how easy to use it is. A small and simple software without any unnecessary extra bows or ribbons. I originally got this as a free trial several years ago and it has been the main VPN software that I've used ever since. You can pay for the service per month, quarterly, or annually, and the monthly cost is lowered for longer subscriptions. I am now on my fourth annual subscription and still have very few complaints. Fantastic customer service! I had to contact them last year due to a problem I was having with accessing a tv service. I called tech support and my issue was resolved within minutes. They explained why I was having the issue and walked me through how to change my setting and what it all meant. The smart location option when connecting is really helpful and always connects me to the fastest option for internet speed. I like that you can also run a speed test to check the current download and upload speeds for all the other locations offered. If your connection ever drops you get a notification immediately and it blocks all internet traffic until the connection is reestablished again - an awesome feature for peace of mind! I mostly use ExpressVPN on my macbook, but sometime use it on my phone and tablet. My experience using their apps has been just as pleasant.

I have very little negative to say about this software, and I can be particularly picking when I'm paying for a subscription based service. One issue I have been experiencing recently is that the connection drops momentarily when ever I connect my iphone to my computer via a USB cable.

Ahmed
manager in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Internet, Selbstständig

express vpn review

Kommentare: Express VPN is a virtual private network service that connects you to the internet. Express VPN allows you to unblock websites or apps on your computer, smartphone, or tablet by encrypting your internet connection and making it appear as if you are in a different country. Express VPN protects your privacy and security on the internet by hiding your IP address, encrypting your data, and providing you with a new IP address.

Express VPN is a great way to avoid high costs for international traveling. This is because it allows you to have a home network in another country and still be able to access the internet from your home country. This is a great way to avoid high costs for international traveling. The VPN also allows you to avoid censorship on the internet as well.

One disadvantage of express vpn is that it can be quite difficult to set up. There are many tutorials online and on YouTube but if you don't have much experience with VPNs then it can take a long time to figure out what to do. Another disadvantage of express vpn is that it only allows one device to be connected at a time. So if you want to connect multiple devices then you need to have multiple accounts.

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Best VPN service!

Kommentare: Amazing and reliable product and probably the best VPN service that's available right now. It does exactly what you needed it for and it's doing a really great job. On top of the excellent product, they have the best customer service which can really provide solutions to your issues in a matter of minutes.

Well built and easy-to-use software where you can connect to as many global servers as you like. It has nice and streamlined interface that looks professional and credible. it makes you feel really secured and that it can protect your data and identity from any cyber threats. Also, unlike other VPN service, ExpressVPN is so fast it almost feel like you're not losing any speed. The speed is very reliable even if you have slow internet connection. It's a great tool for any organization with remote team dispersed across the globe. It is also one of the cheapest yet very dependable.

I honestly don't have many cons to say. Probably connection issues, but the again it's the same story with any VPN service. I think It is very common that sometimes you cannot connect to the service, bit other providers are worse. I experienced once glitch before while running the app on my device, but their customer service was quick to respond and issue was resolved immediately. ExpressVPN is also a great target for firewall. Being the most renowned and biggest VPN service, you can actually expect that to happen. Wishful thinking: It would really be great if it was free, but I don't mind shelling out a few bucks for a great service.

Imadur Rozan
Imadur Rozan
Student in Indonesien
Architektur & Planung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go infinity and beyond!

Kommentare: Overall this is the fastest VPN app i've ever used according to my experience and usage. it let me open many famous restricted and exclusive web like reddit and some other webs as these webs have so much interesting discussion and information that can't be found on other websites due to its large community base, yet this app doesn't trace any of your privacy or web activities and keep you safe from being tracked or hacked while browsing, this app worth the bucks!

Lots of things, it has the basic function just like most of VPN apps, you can surf on web without having to worry too much about being track and trace by hacker or anonymous whether you're on phone or deskop, this app is available on multiple platform and operating system! if you're the person who seek for faster VPN connection, this is the app. And no matter where you live, this app will let you open any web without extra effort like adding private dns because some famous webs are blocked and restricted to some countries like Reddit.

despite the high speed connection this app offer, the subscription fee of this app is quite pricy compare to the rest of other VPN apps. if you just want to change the IP address or opening some blocked webs and not a long term user, you might want to consider the price you have to pay. Also, there are some bugs on smartphone device version like the app keep starting by itself even with the auto start turned off which cause battery drain on some occasion.

Salim
Marketing Officer in Tansania
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best VPN!

Kommentare: ExpressVPN is a top tier platform that one easily enjoy and performs all one needs at an affordable price. I use it frequently while I’m away from work and when I’m traveling. It doesn’t seem to cause any significant issues that would be a cause of concern.

One of the best vpn application on the market and is fast enough for uninterrupted streaming and roaming safely. It’s security assurance is above standard good enough to match other competitors like NordVPN and ProtonVPN. Its easy to use interface allows for an overall smooth experience. Another key feature is having an impressive 90+ server locations enabling any user to choose a wide range of countries.

There’s been times it’s speed tends to baffle especially when I’m doing work on my PC while I’m streaming a video on Netflix. The price options is a bit of a spread compared to other platforms especially the 1 year (15 months) of $99.95 which is, in my opinion, to high and should change the duration to a year instead of 15 months.

Kasey
Kasey
Adjunct Professor of Political Science in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I literally use this software everyday

Kommentare: I've tried almost every single VPN, and these are the best I've ever used. Stick with Express, don't waste your time on any other VPN that could expose your data.

I 100% cannot recommend this software more. I use it daily, it protects my network for anything I'm trying to do. Super easy to setup, doesn't straddle bandwidth, they delete all the meta data, and I've never once gotten any privacy notice while using this software . It's also one of the cheapest companies out there for what you get, pretty much just hit the On/off button and it does the rest. Never needed to contact support, but they were quick in helping me when I needed assistance.

It doesn't get through some of the video networks like Hulu or netflix if you are trying to access content from outside the country or to access content from other counties. I've literally don't know any software gets around that though.

Suzanne
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Generally good but not perfect

It is pretty easy to set up and use. For one subscription, I can install it on both my phone and my computer, and it functions the same in either place. I also really love how many different countries it has servers in, so I am usually able to find one close to where I need it for that day.

I've caught it a few times where it said I was connected to a server in one city, but when I looked up my current IP address, it showed a completely different city in the same country. So if you need to be precise with exactly where your IP is coming from, this might not be the service for you. Updating the software to new versions when updates come out is also more cumbersome than it should be. You click on the update, and it takes you to the website to download and install the update yourself. There is no auto update.

Tim
Tim
Family Life Pastor in USA

Easy to use and effective software to protect your identity

ExpressVPN is as simple to use as anything on the market. It's large "power" button interface and it's automatic disconnect feature that cuts off your internet connection if the VPN loses connectivity make it simple for people with no networking or VPN experience previously. It effectively protects your IP address and identity at a time when that kind of private information is bought and sold through online companies for advertising and other purposes. It is also useful in viewing content that is regional specific or logging into work networks that require a local IP address as you can select what region you want to be in. It takes the complexity out of a relatively complex approach to online interactions. Even the simple included Speed Test is a nice touch for making sure your VPN is an optimal distance from your actual location.

The only drawback is the price. There are other, cheaper options available if you know a little about VPN's already. However, I would add that this is still the most intuitive and practical interface available. So in my opinion it is worth a few extra dollars.

Giuseppe
Cybersecurity Engineer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great VPN for personal use

Kommentare: Nice VPN app, very useful to change your IP address.

The amount of servers from different parts of the world is huge. Easy to use. Secure. It also works really well and never had any kind of connection loss.

Pricing is a little too high compared to other competitors. However, it is very well worth it. I recommend it.

Florencia
Relaciones Internacionales / Economía Aplicada in Argentinien
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I would have chosen another VPN

Kommentare: It was ok but it did not solve my specific needs. Now, I dont use it because I came back to my country and I dont need a VPN. But in the future, if I need one, I'm sure that I would research more.

It's easy to associate. You only go to the website and complete a form with your personal and credit card information. And then it's automatic. It's easy to cancel the membership, too. I used it when I was living abroad, and when I have to come back to my country I only finished it. It's a very understandable App. U only have to choose the country u want and then press the "connect" button.

The worst part was that I could not use Netflix when the VPN was on. And I paid it because my first needed was to see the Netflix of my country (Netflix is really different by country). I read in internet (opinions) that there are other VPNs with which Netflix could be seen.

Ken
Associate Warden in USA

You get what you pay for.

I love that you can flash your router with this software and not have to worry about it anymore. Additionally, if, for some reason, the vpn goes down, no traffic goes through at all. You are forced to log into the system to correct the issue - all the time your traffic is secured. If you set up the software through your router, everything is protected without worry of going over the number of active connections.

The cost is higher than other options although not as efficient as ExpressVPN. Further, you do lose quite a bit of bandwidth using this VPN. Connecting through the VPN yields a speed of ~50Mbps vs ~230Mbps without a vpn on the same network.

Steven
Church School Teacher and UFC Fit Kids Attendant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My Take on ExpressVPN

Kommentare: My overall experience is that it's nice and I wish for one idea is to do a promotion like deals for subscription for ExpressVPN

I like to have this opportunity to review ExpressVPN. It's because when I was travelling internationally over the summer to Czech Republic and Vietnam to see my folks there of both sides, I wanted Netflix. I want Netflix and I had other school stuff to do with so, I need a VPN of the US so I am happy to get one.

The cons is sometimes, the pricing of the service which is quite a little bit of hand because yes, I know it's inflation and yes, things do going up with a price.

Roshish
Roshish
Flutter Developer in Nepal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Reliable VPN but at a cost

This is one of the best, if not the best VPN out there. It does not affect your internet speed and you would not even notice a difference between being connected to the VPN and not. With a strict no-logs policy they have, it is one the most secure VPN and I could not recommend it more.

It is very expensive compared to other quality VPNs but it provides you your value for such high price.

Eitan
CEO in Israel
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, Selbstständig

The fastest VPN I ever used

ExpressVPN is super fast VPN and compatible with all of my devices

While having a problem with the VPN, I tried using the support team and they didn't really helped me, Maybe it was the specific person i talked with.