Über ExpressVPN

VPN-Software, die es ausgewählten Segmenten des Webverkehrs ermöglicht, über ein virtuelles privates Netzwerk zu laufen. Weltweit zugänglich.

Erfahre mehr über ExpressVPN

Good speed and ease of use for this product. Very well in breaking geo blocks in regions that i need to access.

The main reason I did not continue my trial of ExpressVPN is that it is more expensive than another alternative product. On price alone, ExpressVPN was not compelling.

Bewertungen zu ExpressVPN

ExpressVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 226 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ExpressVPN bereits verwendet?

Félix manuel G.
Félix manuel G.
Marketing Head Deputy in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best VPN ever!

Kommentare: We have to use a VPN on a daily basis. Express VPN is the most trustworthy, secure and easy to use software on the market. Works perfectly and always protect your privacy when you get offline.

Express VPN is the best VPN I have used, and I have used it a lot because I live in Cuba. With only one account you can connect up to three devices simultaneously and that's great. It worths every single penny you have to pay for it.

A lot of updates are needed from time to time. Too frequently I guess. Apart from that, it's great software.

Haseeb A.
Haseeb A.
CEO in Pakistan

A great VPN but if you use multiple browsers, that could be a hassle

Kommentare: The overall experience has been very good. Though cost wise there may be cheaper options

Most of the servers we found are very fast and the connection is good. It even has a safety feature that prevents connections if the VPN is down (it can be turned off), which is excellent. Many locations can also work on Netflix

You need to install a windows version. You can't JUST install the browser extension. So if you are like us and use multiple browsers with different locations, that can be done but is a bit of a hassle. Would have preferred if we could just use the extensions.

Jakub H.
Founder / Designer in Tschechien

VPN worked in China

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great VPN with a simple to use interface and a robust server fund to connect to. You might need to fiddle with cookies settings or use different browsers sometimes if you want to overcome some blocking but It works fine at the end of the day.

The simplicity of the interface and setting it up on my phone and computer was amazing. No matter if Mac or Windows or Android phone. This worked very well. Even while traveling to China (being famous for blocking pretty much everything from the free internet) I managed to get a decent connection speed to use make video calls and use services, which would have been normally blocked. Using it in Europe - some countries tend to block some sites and pages - so this makes them accessible with a breeze.

The subscription is not simple to cancel. You really need to concentrate on the website and where to click. Sometimes connecting ot really far locations like Bangladesh was so slow that it rendered the connection unusable.

Stephanie M.
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Used to Be a Great VPN

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

ExpressVpn was the only VPN I used for years. I love this VPN because it worked on every website and added an extra layer of security that I loved. The customer service specialist was always willing to help if there was an issue with the VPN they were always willing to help and provide a resolution to get this issue resolved.

After Express VPN was bought out by Kape Technologies, the VPN stopped working on certain and I did not get the sense of an extra layer of security was added when I went to certain websites.

Salim M.
Marketing Officer in Tansania
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best VPN!

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: ExpressVPN is a top tier platform that one easily enjoy and performs all one needs at an affordable price. I use it frequently while I’m away from work and when I’m traveling. It doesn’t seem to cause any significant issues that would be a cause of concern.

One of the best vpn application on the market and is fast enough for uninterrupted streaming and roaming safely. It’s security assurance is above standard good enough to match other competitors like NordVPN and ProtonVPN. Its easy to use interface allows for an overall smooth experience. Another key feature is having an impressive 90+ server locations enabling any user to choose a wide range of countries.

There’s been times it’s speed tends to baffle especially when I’m doing work on my PC while I’m streaming a video on Netflix. The price options is a bit of a spread compared to other platforms especially the 1 year (15 months) of $99.95 which is, in my opinion, to high and should change the duration to a year instead of 15 months.

Laura B.
student in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Daily ExpressVPN user

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used VPN for over a year and use it daily to protect myself and my computer online.

I like that ExpressVPN is a simple way to protect myself online. All I have to do is click a few buttons to activate the VPN for protection and privacy online.

Sometimes ExpressVPN takes a few minutes to load. Usually it only takes a few seconds but I wish the time it took to load was more consistent.

Sergio A.
Sergio A.
Freelance Content Writer & Conversion Copywriter in Libanon
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Amazing VPN Software⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It is very simple to install and connect to a server from 60+ countries within seconds; on the other side, it is so simple to enable the internet kill switch, everything while maintaining a high-speed internet connection. Surf the internet freely without worrying about greedy marketers stealing your data.

Their pricing plans are not flexible enough for low budgets; I wish they would offer a 7-day free trial, even though they offer a 100% money-back guarantee.

Ahmed M.
Ahmed M.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Reliable and secure VPN service that guarantees complete privacy.

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Over all, Express VPN has a strong security record, although it may not be as convenient for streaming video as its competitors. If you want to protect your privacy but don't use your internet connection often, this is a good choice to access all the websites that are blocked in your country.

What I liked the most when I used this VPN is how easy to navigate through the interface and settings. Other advantages: - No data collection - Excellent customer care - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Things that I didn't like: - No free trial - Not the cheapest option on the market

Zachary S.
Dean of Students in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Good protection, easy to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Super easy to set up, I honestly forget I have it sometimes because it just sits in the background and does its job.

I love how user-friendly it is and how simple it is to operate.

I do not like that some apps do not seem to work when I use it but that isn't necessarily the VPN's fault.

Graduate Research Assistant in Bangladesch
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Costly but effective VPN services from ExpressVPN

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Overall, as a VPN they have great security, good and reliable connection, overall satisfactory speed, and limited drawbacks of services. Highly recommended for users required to have a high-speed VPN at but high cost.

The connection is uninterruptible and the server is fast, with no significant visual lagging. The most important thing is security which seems way better than competitors.

The maintenance cost of Express VPN is quite expensive. Though it is expensive the server still has drop issues during busy schedules.

Entrepreneur in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

One of the Best VPN Software's in the Market

Kommentare: I have an Amazing experience with Express VPN and I like it because I really get the feeling of being safe using the internet daily and I like it because I get high-quality VPN Software with the same download and upload speed for a small price.
Privacy is a huge problem for me, and with Express VPN I fixed it, and I'm not afraid of getting attacked on the web or having my Information shared with a Third Parties.
It's also easy to install and with a friendly user interface, and you can chat with their support to help you fix any problems or answer your questions about their service.
After all, I like the work they are doing to keep this Software one of the best.

It's a very cheap VPN Software and very Fast and Secure with a lot of unique features. I like it because It's one of the best especially when unlocks everything. I like it because they generously offer a lot of private servers in a lot of cities and countries in the world. I like it because I feel secure when I browse the web and Especially when Express VPN protect my internet from any possible attacks by using one of his DNS servers. They give us 100% privacy because they don't log in and take away my valuable information and they don't sell our data to third parties. Very Fast internet connection without any speed problems and sometimes I use it for the whole day and I really don't find any issue at all especially with the upload. I like their support team too because they have a live chat option to allow us to report any problems and they are ready to help us to instantly solve any issues we find when we use their Software. I like it because with my single paid membership I instantly get an activation code and I can use it on all my devices (Android Phone, iPad, Laptop...). Their App and Website are available in +15 languages, and I like how they are improving their service daily and they are giving us more features for a better experience. They also offer many options starting from the free trial to a monthly subscription and their 3-months subscription, 6 months, and yearly also is very good and compared to other VPN Software's it's one of the best in the market.

I really hope they can upgrade their browser extension, especially for google chrome. I hope they can add more services in some countries. I wish they can increase their speed limit because 150-200 Mbps sometimes is not enough for us. And I really hope they can giving us more streaming options for a better experience. There is a problem with the open VPN protocol and hope they will fix it soon because it drops the connection a little bit.

Itumeleng M.
freelance Graphic designer in Südafrika
Design, Selbstständig

Express VPN

Kommentare: My overall experience is that despite it being so reasonably priced, it has helped my a lot with my work, especially when it comes to websites I want to go, but due to my country's restrictions, it has allowed my to bypass that in order for me to continue working and accessing more info if I need it.

I've been using this software on my laptop and smart phone, and I must say this software has really changed my life. from its easy to use functionality to its quick and easy deployment. For year's now, I've been looking for an inexpensive VPN for my laptop, and now I have. unlike most VPN's, Express VPN doesn't bombard you with a lot of questions before you use it, which I must say is fantastic.

One thing about it is that I wish it was a little more secure, there are times where pop up AD's appear even though I turned on the AD Block function.

Mechanical Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A very positive and reliable VPN experience

I really like how easy to use it is. A small and simple software without any unnecessary extra bows or ribbons. I originally got this as a free trial several years ago and it has been the main VPN software that I've used ever since. You can pay for the service per month, quarterly, or annually, and the monthly cost is lowered for longer subscriptions. I am now on my fourth annual subscription and still have very few complaints. Fantastic customer service! I had to contact them last year due to a problem I was having with accessing a tv service. I called tech support and my issue was resolved within minutes. They explained why I was having the issue and walked me through how to change my setting and what it all meant. The smart location option when connecting is really helpful and always connects me to the fastest option for internet speed. I like that you can also run a speed test to check the current download and upload speeds for all the other locations offered. If your connection ever drops you get a notification immediately and it blocks all internet traffic until the connection is reestablished again - an awesome feature for peace of mind! I mostly use ExpressVPN on my macbook, but sometime use it on my phone and tablet. My experience using their apps has been just as pleasant.

I have very little negative to say about this software, and I can be particularly picking when I'm paying for a subscription based service. One issue I have been experiencing recently is that the connection drops momentarily when ever I connect my iphone to my computer via a USB cable.

Opeyemi O.
Opeyemi O.
English Teacher in Nigeria
Internet, Selbstständig

Express vpn review

Privacy; as someone looking to stay low on the internet without detection of your activities and exploits, express vpn is the best of the best to get the job done, there's a long list of encryption put in place to ensure the smallest of details about you doesn't get out to anyone who's looking to make illegitimate money off your privacy. Logging; this is a lot more like privacy but here, you're not fighting against external forces i.e hackers trying to pry into your activities, here, the battle is against a known friend. As against other vpns, express vpn operate from a country that does not require the business to submit a report of their customers internet activities for whatever reason. This is a win situation for the increasing user base. Speed; vpn shifts your worry from privacy issue to network speed issue but with express vpn, there has been nothing to worry about as internet connection remains as swift as ever. Extended features; with express vpn, you get a cross platform client that's for every popular smartphone and personal computer operating system anf it is easy to download as all you will need to do is login to your dashboard and a download link for the right client for the device you are using at the moment will pop up. Even better, you can save yourself the hassle of encrypting your whole browsing experience with the use of express vpn extensions which helps to keep your activities secluded to just your browser.

Pricing; the pricing for this vpn client is not what you can call exorbitant but it is surely above average and its making a lot of users scamper to cheaper alternatives. Maximum connections allowed; with express vpn, you are only privy to being logged in from 3 devices, anything outsides of that is an impossibility, a feature which leaves you stranded if your plan is to subscribe for family usage.

Avendanogonzalezs L.
Avendanogonzalezs L.
CT University International Advisor in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

EpressVPN: never go to a trip without it

Kommentare: My experience has to be absolutely empowering. Nowadays I constantly paid for the whole year's service. It is not a bad idea, you know why? Because ExpressVPN gives you the best discount for a full year service. In my own opinion, it is a big bargain for all of us, yearly users who look for great service. In my opinion, ExpressVPN is the best desition made in the past three years. Thank you, guys.

My Professional life can be described as a) Before ExpressVPN and b) After ExpressVPN...I have never been so disconnected from the World during my Asian Trips. Thank God I finally made the desition to engage my gadgets with ExpressVPN. Since that moment of enlightenment, I am a different and empowered professional. Security and Access are key when you are on the road and you need to access all your data from overseas...

At first, I have no idea how a VPN works. It seems a lot of confusion and super geeks work. But I studied ExpressVPN website and Social Media and finally, I got engaged. What I don't really like is the top have security breaches in my types of equipment. Nobody wants to pass through such a nightmare. That is the least I want to experience again.

Jaze P.
Jaze P.
Systems Administrator in Südafrika
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Protect What You Receive & Send With ExpressVPN

Kommentare: I found ExpressVPN to be a great way to protect my online identity. I am also able to access any website now which was problematic before because of geological cutoffs/restrictions. The most important factor to note though would be that I also never suffer from bandwidth-throttling anymore, all of this happened when I started using ExpressVPN, it is a must-have.

ExpressVPN works the fastest and is by far the safest way to surf anonymously online. They have worldwide, extensive coverage that consists of over 3000 servers based in 90 locations so connectivity speed is never an issue. Their service also comes with top-notch encryption for enhanced security and they are as trustworthy as they come.

The price is steeper than I thought. It did take a while to adjust to my system at first, like my Gmail account would not open up because it was reading a different location from what it was used to so it just straight-up denied me access altogether. I figured out a way around that dilemma but other than that, it is a great tool.

Marketing Specialist & Copywriter in USA

Good service, lacking key features

Kommentare: Pretty good app, but limited. I want to connect it to my router, but the router is not listed on their website. It’s Century 21‘s fiber optic main router offer to their customers, it should be available considering there’s millions of people using it.

Easy to use, 1 button press, not too complicated to setup

Stops working randomly. Needs a button that we can turn on to auto reconnect when it turns off, and on iPhone it needs something to keep it from turning off automatically in the operating system.

Shahriyar K.
Shahriyar K.
Student in Pakistan
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN.. Secure you cyber footprint.

Kommentare: ExoressVPN provides a sense of security by covering your digital footprints and granting access to politically censored internet platforms undetected.

ExpressVPN is one of the most popular among virtual private network software. It protects your online identity by successfully hiding your IP address and making it difficult to track you. If you live in a politically dangerous country with tight censorship restrictions, ExpressVPN allows you to browse prohibited websites and use banned applications, which is its biggest benifit. It has thousands of servers in tens of countries and allows you to browse the internet at high speeds. With ExpressVPN, you may connect several devices with a single subscription. Also as it masks your cyber identity which makes it hard for a hacker to sniff your data or steal it in between. You can buy its subscription using cryptocurrency along with traditional currency.

ExpressVPN do not have any significant drawbacks and carries out all its said functionalities perfectly. But to mention one thing is that the price for short term subscription is comparitively much high in ratio to long term subscription packages.

Marketing Communications Manager in Philippinen
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Best VPN service!

Kommentare: Amazing and reliable product and probably the best VPN service that's available right now. It does exactly what you needed it for and it's doing a really great job. On top of the excellent product, they have the best customer service which can really provide solutions to your issues in a matter of minutes.

Well built and easy-to-use software where you can connect to as many global servers as you like. It has nice and streamlined interface that looks professional and credible. it makes you feel really secured and that it can protect your data and identity from any cyber threats. Also, unlike other VPN service, ExpressVPN is so fast it almost feel like you're not losing any speed. The speed is very reliable even if you have slow internet connection. It's a great tool for any organization with remote team dispersed across the globe. It is also one of the cheapest yet very dependable.

I honestly don't have many cons to say. Probably connection issues, but the again it's the same story with any VPN service. I think It is very common that sometimes you cannot connect to the service, bit other providers are worse. I experienced once glitch before while running the app on my device, but their customer service was quick to respond and issue was resolved immediately. ExpressVPN is also a great target for firewall. Being the most renowned and biggest VPN service, you can actually expect that to happen. Wishful thinking: It would really be great if it was free, but I don't mind shelling out a few bucks for a great service.

Lervyn S.
Freelancer in Philippinen
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

ExpressVPN Review

Kommentare: Personally, ExpressVPN is the most accessible and convenient VPN that I used. It gave me opportunities to be able to watch television shows that are not in my country's vicinity. Also, I was able to download applications from different locations that were useful for school. It may be expensive, but you really get what you pay for. As of now, there are no problems encountered upon using this software.

ExpressVPN creates opportunities for individuals to access applications from one location to the other. Consequently, it assures you that your network is private and safe as soon as it is turned on. It is much more cheaper and secure than other plans that involve security. By using this, it unblocks other contents that cannot be accessed within the country. It is a convenient software that is reliable and easy to use. ExpressVPN creates opportunities for flexibility and accessibility. Therefore, it is trustworthy, preforms its services well, and it still lives up to its reputatio up until now.

ExpressVPN's services are not cheap and is costly among other VPN's out there. Also, the software only contains a few access to settings, configurations and options. It also has limited approach for customer service as ExpressVPN only receives complaints or inquiries through email or chat.

Imadur rozan S.
Imadur rozan S.
Student in Indonesien
Architektur & Planung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Go infinity and beyond!

Kommentare: Overall this is the fastest VPN app i've ever used according to my experience and usage. it let me open many famous restricted and exclusive web like reddit and some other webs as these webs have so much interesting discussion and information that can't be found on other websites due to its large community base, yet this app doesn't trace any of your privacy or web activities and keep you safe from being tracked or hacked while browsing, this app worth the bucks!

Lots of things, it has the basic function just like most of VPN apps, you can surf on web without having to worry too much about being track and trace by hacker or anonymous whether you're on phone or deskop, this app is available on multiple platform and operating system! if you're the person who seek for faster VPN connection, this is the app. And no matter where you live, this app will let you open any web without extra effort like adding private dns because some famous webs are blocked and restricted to some countries like Reddit.

despite the high speed connection this app offer, the subscription fee of this app is quite pricy compare to the rest of other VPN apps. if you just want to change the IP address or opening some blocked webs and not a long term user, you might want to consider the price you have to pay. Also, there are some bugs on smartphone device version like the app keep starting by itself even with the auto start turned off which cause battery drain on some occasion.

Mike N.
IT Administrator in USA
Militär, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Online Anonymity

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I am glad I started using this VPN. I have noticed that I get less pop up ads and less email spam. I just wanted to use the internet without being constantly reminded that I was being watched and ExpressVPN has let me accomplish that.

Convenient install and set up. ExpressVPN's UI is simple to use. Multiple available VPN locations to choose from ensures local traffic will not effect speed.

Not a con just an observation. Connecting to available ExpressVPN locations is quick requiring only a few seconds, but sometimes disconnecting can take up to a minute. I would think if anything it would be the reverse. Not a big deal.

Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

ExpressVPN is safe, secure, and user friendly.

Kommentare: I need to have privacy when connecting to the internet. ExpressVPN allows me to prevent others from snooping on my connection.

I use ExpressVPN whenever I am not at home, it is very reliable and they ensure that logs are not kept. The speed is very good, I have actually seen some speed faster than normal because they are not throttled.

There is not much to dislike, if I have to pick something it is the iOS app, sometimes the widget takes a few seconds to update and I try to disconnect but it connects me instead because it had already disconnected and the widget had not updated.

Jamal J.
Specialist in Bahrain
Telekommunikation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A good & reliable VPN

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very reliable and easy to use. Moreover, it alerts you if your VPN connectivity to that server is exposed :)

Tried many VPN software on my mobile, i.e. Tunnelbear, NordVPN, ... etc. However foubd that ExpressVPN is very easy and always goves good connectivity speeds. The interface is easy and the no. of countries a person can connect to are vast. You can also add more protection and selectively choose the vpn tunneling based on app bring used.

No cons here as many of the tick boxes were spot-on. The vpn is better than many outside there and gets you connected almost 100% of the time

Milenko M.
Technical Support in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ExpressVPN from Gamer's ( and QA Tester's ) perspective

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: There are some things which require further development, like the Security as it is field which is evolving every day, but I would definitely recommend it to anyone out there looking for some good VPN.

I like how fast and secure it is to connect, even to the servers who are far away from my location and all of that, without any negative impact on my gaming experience as well. During some of my QA Test, I had to use servers from different countries and ExpressVPN shined in that field as well and I was able to deliver the best service as result. Also, I really appreciate some of the options which ExpressVPN is providing me with, like the Network Lock, which additionally secures my IP and traffic, even in case my connection drops. Additionally, this feature is even enabled from the start in the application for instance, which is really good ( especially for new users, unaware of this feature ).

I don't have any negative words about ExpressVPN, but it would be nice for instance, if it would come with some integrated Adblocker, which would further enhance overall user experience.