Über ProWritingAid

Eine Software für die Grammatikprüfung, Stilverbesserung und das Terminologiemanagement, um sicherzustellen, dass Texte immer von höchster Qualität sind.

Erfahre mehr über ProWritingAid

This makes using ProWritingAid seamless and convenient. It also saves me time when I'm writing because the process is so intuitive and easy.

I do not find anything about this software a negative.

Bewertungen zu ProWritingAid

ProWritingAid hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 363 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ProWritingAid bereits verwendet?

Bakari C.
Bakari C.
Web Designer and Content Producer in USA

Great Online Editor

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: PWA is one of the best investments I made this year. Though it doesn't catch all mistakes, it catches most, making it worth every penny.

ProWritingAid is one of the few subscription-based applications that works for me. When I'm writing online like I'm doing now, PWA is checking my grammar, spelling, punctuation, and style usage. Before I started using PWA, I would have to read my writing several times to catch mistakes, and unfortunately, I wouldn't catch them all because I'm not good at proofreading my writing. As I'm typing or when I'm done typing, PWA helps me edit faster. For example, if I type the same word twice next to one another, I don't have to use the keyboard to delete the second word. I just click the PWA highlight and delete the duplicate word. The same goes for if I miss an article in front of a word. PWA provides the missing word and I just click to add it. I correct most of the edits PWA suggests without using the keyboard. I also use PWA for longer-form writing. PWA has an extensive collection of editing tools for improving my sentences. It's like having a personal editor for my writing. Finally, PWA's lifetime subscription is a huge plus money-wise. App users should not have to keep paying annual fees for the same app for the rest of their life. With the lifetime subscription, I own PWA and all its future updates. I appreciate that.

I look forward to PWA working globally in all applications. It only works in online applications, but that's not a big con because I mostly write online.

Skyler B.
Content Creator in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

ProWritingAid is an essential tool for serious fiction writers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: ProWritingAid is an essential writing tool for fiction writers. It instantly makes your writing better and helps improve slow pacing, sentence variety, emotion, dialogue, as well as the usual grammar/spelling, it can find find cliches, and detect plagiarism. You can even create your own customized style guide. It is very affordable and worth the money. For blogging, I still use Grammarly and have an annual subscription, as I find it better for non-fiction. Hopefully one day I will switch all of my editing to ProWritingAid and be able to cancel my Grammarly subscription. If I could only recommend one, I'd say go with ProWritingAid for fiction, or Grammarly for non-fiction writing.

I really like that they have a lifetime one-time payment option rather than only a monthly or yearly subscription such as Grammarly. It is great value for money. The software is very versatile and can be used for any type of writing, whether it is fiction, business writing, academic or even blogging and content writing. ProWritingAid also seamlessly integrates with other writing software such as Scrivener, Final Draft, and Google Docs.

The interface isn't as nice as some other software, and the passive voice tool only identifies passive voice, instead of offer suggestions for what to change. Also, with so many reports and tools to select from, it can be a bit overwhelming at times.

Anil C.
Marketing Executive in Türkei
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

AI Writing with ProWritingAid

3,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I am using ProWritingAid while I am creating content, writing e-mails to my customers in another language.

ProWritingAid is helpful tool when you are writing your text and e-mails, it gives you another perspective to understand outputs.

ProWritingAid helps you while you are writing e-mails or other kind of texts, but they should optimize in better condition the tool.

Philani S.
Investment Professional in Südafrika
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

ProWritingAid is Only Worth For Fiction Writers

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This tool is worth the effort assuming that you compose fiction broadly. It's the best grammar checker for fiction journalists as a result of its local help for Scrivener and extra composing reports which other sentence structure checkers don't offer. It's likewise worth the effort assuming that you esteem extra bits of knowledge about your composition, for instance, word-decision, similar sounding word usage, and so on. In the event that you don't compose fiction widely, it is as yet a helpful grammar checker given it fits around your composing work process. Indeed it has a few peculiarities, however, it's a reasonable and exact sentence structure checker for most writers

Essential writing tool for fiction writers, in-depth review of your writing, great value for money, low CPU consumption, no monthly fee, and reports are very much insightful.

Slower than other grammar checkers, the free version has its limitations, no Android version of the software, it gives unnecessary suggestions to improve, not integrated with Google Docs, and reports can be confusing and overwhelming.

Muhammad akash K.
Muhammad akash K.
Freelancer in Pakistan

Pro Writing Aid for Writers

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: experience was good.

The best thing about this tool is that it provide free version to use but with limited features. It helps writer to improve the quality of their content by checking grammar mistakes, spelling check etc.

Pro writing aid provides limited features in its free version. Also don't have mobile app for its users.

Esther M.
Esther M.
Product Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Writing tools for the pros

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Since my college days, I have used many writing tools and assistants. However, I would say that if you are a professional blogger or freelance writer, ProWritingAid is definitely for you. It gives you an in-depth review of your writing in all aspect. Definitely worth every buck.

I would say that this software is not for everyone. If you are on your feet and need something out pretty quickly, this might not be for you. However, if you got some time to spend on editing, give this a go.

Kathleen B.
Kathleen B.
Freelance Copywriter in USA

The Best Software Investment for Writers

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I switch between many different kinds of writing: fiction, web, sales copy, and business copy. ProWriting Aid is like a live-in assistant to help me keep my writing styles for each type within the necessary parameters. No second-guessing myself. It also has this really nifty tool where it analyzes your writing style and compares it to famous writers. Believe it or not, this is more than a gimmick! This teaches you what works in their writing which means you can extrapolate how to make it work for you!

I loved the fact that it was fairly inexpensive to buy and that it had enough functionality for different types of writing. Everything from different fictional genres to web copy. Best of all, when ProWriting Aid has special events, you get FULL access to all of the sessions with membership. These are webinars that have loads of useful information in them and are worth buying the software just to have access.

I disagree with the metric which measures "sticky" sentences. But, I understand why it's there and while it doesn't necessarily fit with my own personal writing style, it makes me more mindful.

Grahame A.
Author in Österreich

ProWriting Aid

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I write in batches now and again so I'm not a week in week out type of writer. Therefore when I start my next manuscript I'll need to relearn the software as it has changed so much. Saying all that it is still by far the best as helping me shape my work.

Ease of use - I run my text through ProWritingAid multiple times for different reasons. Each time it tightens up my errors and suggests better wording until I'm ready to pass over to my editor.

The new look and feel. I was so used to the last version and how it easy it was. Now I don't use it as much as I struggle with the new interface.

Sanjay singh P.
Sanjay singh P.
Digital Markeitng in Indien

This tool is a boon for those who are not native speakers of English.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: As I am not a native speaker of English, so frequently I do grammatical errors and this tool is always a savior for me.

The best part is this too give suggestion to improve your sentence which generally no other tool is doing.

Many times it gives unnecessary suggestions to improve.

John W.
Student in USA
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Proofreading

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great tool for clean and neat writing.

ProWritingAid is a great tool for improving writing. I use it most of the time for writing articles and projects for school. The MS Word plugin is nice and helps me to have clear and nice writing free from any typos or grammar mistakes.

The one-time payment is pretty expensive, especially for students like me.

Jeremy B.
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Perfect Your Language Perfectly (but this program might tell you not to phrase it that way)

Kommentare: Writing is a process that requires many disciplines, from planning, to drafting, to editing. One component of that final phase is proofreading, which is essentially the wax to a washed car, if a car were a piece of writing (and a metaphor). Without a solid examination of the final product, statements become questions without notice? See what I did there. Okay, now see what I did there? Yes, knowing the rules of grammar is necessary if you want to proofread well because bad knowledge leads to worse presentation. Fortunately, a tool like ProWritingAid shortcuts the learning and application process by making suggestions wherever it detects a problem with your mechanics. And it’s true that no program can ever replace a human proofreader (or your own proofreading eyes), as no machine understands every context in which your writing may demonstrate. But ProWritingAid and its 20+ categories for examination and recommendation sure gets pretty close. The fact that it can scrutinize your work both online and off makes it even more versatile and necessary if you care even a little about your writing professionalism.

Besides the fact that it covers basic grammar checks like style, punctuation, and sentence construction, etc., it also checks for sentence length (for variety), clichés (because everyone says they’re bad for some reason), quotes and dialogue, telling versus showing, sensory language, and more. If you’ve ever needed a solid compass to see how ready you are to hit “publish” on your blog or Amazon KDP sales page, or whatever your reason is for writing, ProWritingAid doesn’t get more stable. With very few exceptions, it examines your writing for just about any mistake you can make and gives you a report on your strengths, weaknesses, and consistencies (or lack thereof). This reporting feature is also good to show you your writing habits, in case you need to change any. The program also links you to grammar rules if you ever need to know why it’s making a particular suggestion. This reduces the need for prior knowledge, though you’ll still want some grammar knowledge to make up for the rules that the program overlooks or doesn’t accurately detect. After all, no grammar-checking software is perfect. Not even this one. But it massages its lack into a faux perfection pretty well.

The amount of checks that ProWritingAid offers is not only its strength, but also, potentially, its downfall. To put it mildly, using ProWritingAid is a mental exercise that can sap your energy if you insist on using every feature for every instance. For example, I can spend anywhere from one to three hours examining a single piece of writing if I go through every category. By the end, I’m ready for a nap, or a change in procedure. Likewise, by paring down your editing process to the essentials and leaving out the extras (do you really care about clichés?), you run the risk of missing out on a valuable sensory suggestion or a misused homonym if that falls out of your routine. For short works of 1000 words or less, you probably won’t feel that slow agonizing sap of energy by the time you get to the 22nd category (Pacing), but if you’re writing a book (as I sometimes do), you’ll feel your brain go numb by Chapter 3, and by that point, you’re only an eighth of the way finished. So, you’ll want to pace yourself (hopefully better than what the 22nd category may reveal about your writing). There also seems to be a slight difference in features between the desktop and online versions. The online version plays better with style guides than the desktop version does. For those who work offline only, it’s important to know that.

Bethany D.
Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best software of its kind

Kommentare: I personally find the Grammar and Spelling filters on the ProWritingAid checker to be most relevant to my personal needs. I would love to see ProWritingAid keep expanding and refining those particular checks! Right now, I feel that the software focuses more on passive voice and optional stylistic refinements than necessary while failing to catch some fairly obvious typos, but I have confidence that the software will just keep improving over time.

As a full-time editor, I get the editing software question almost weekly. I like to think of editing software as Microsoft Word's spelling and grammar check on steroids—it's a very similar process, but much more thorough. ProWritingAid is a fantastic last line of defense against rogue typos and subtle style errors.

Many users don't understand that editing software can't be used as a substitute for human eyes on their manuscript. Accepting all of ProWritingAid's changes without reviewing them will result in a stilted, strange manuscript! Instead, for best results, review changes individually, evaluating whether you feel that each change is relevant and necessary for your manuscript. This is also a great way to identify areas for improvement in your writing and improve over time! I would love to see ProWritingAid one day check for errors while users type or underline errors within the body of a Word document (as they do on their online interface) but I understand that their MS Word integration is new and features along those lines may be coming in the future!

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Grammarly Business

Warum ProWritingAid gewählt wurde: I personally prefer the one-time fee to a subscription model and feel that ProWritingAid is much more thorough, with much more accurate suggestions, than Grammarly. ProWritingAid also has a stronger MS Word integration and is able to check longer documents without requiring them to be split into multiple parts.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Grammarly Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProWritingAid: I compared the two and determined that ProWritingAid was a much better fit for my needs.

Matt W.
CTO in UK

ProWritingAid review. Notes from a small island (in the south pacific)

Kommentare: I've used the premium version for 18 months and have based my comments on my experience in that time. I use it both for work and for some of the creative writing I do. I'm a massive fan of using technology to improve how I work and ProWritingAid is right up there as one of the most useful tools I use. It makes a significant difference to how long it takes me to write a document. I write fewer iterations and am more confident in the quality of my first draft because of it. I feel like it's not just correcting my grammar, but also helping me to become a better writer. They have a free version as well as premium versions offering:
- monthly subscription
- yearly subscription
- lifetime license (approx 3.5x annual subscription)
I would strongly recommend it to anyone writing at work or at home. In my view, it is significantly better value than other editing and reviewing software on the market.

I like the fact that I can use it everywhere. It's available in Word, Chrome, and Google Docs. There's even a desktop application. I like the real-time checker that identifies the quick fixes. But the real value is in the deeper reports. Don't be put off by the number of them - my advice is to have find out which ones you find most useful. My favourites are: 1. Thesaurus report, which lets me quickly find better words to use. 2. Readability report, which focuses me on areas that I can improve. 3. Sticky sentences report, which helps me get straight to the point. Once you know which ones you use most, you can combine them (it's called a Combo report) and with one click, you've got detailed analysis of your writing.

All software has pros and cons. While ProWritignAid is no different, it is worth saying that they do seem focused on continual improvement. My main criticisms over the last 18 months have been: 1. No integration with Google Docs - this has now been released and works well. 2. It can be daunting how much it tells you about your writing but this is necessary - writing is complex. The more you use it, the better it gets. 3. When I was using the free version, the 500-word limit caught me out a few times. It's not an issue for any premium users, however.

David S.
Author in UK

A mixed bag

Kommentare: Overall, it's been a useful tool which has helped me improve my writing style. I try to find amusement in its bizarre, triggered reactions to individual words without considering context. For now, I'll continue to use it, but I can foresee a time when I feel I don't need it anymore - unless the improvements I've mentioned above get addressed.

It's a Microsoft Word plug-in, making it readily available whenever I'm working. The report descriptions are clear and concise, and the results are often helpful. The most useful reports are the Sticky Sentence Check (which helps me minimise fluffy writing), the Overused Words Check (which picks up the most common instances), and the Pronoun check (which helps me avoid excessive pronoun usage). Other reports (the Sentence Length and Dialogue Tags checks) offer useful information too, but they satisfy my interest in document statistics.

Three things stand out. 1. The Grammar Check for the Word plug-in doesn't have a user-custom dictionary. (Grammarly and Word both provide this feature.) Since I'm writing fantasy, the Grammar Check throws out an irritating stream of unrecognised words - which I've trained Grammarly and Word to accept. 2. The Grammar Check and Writing Style Check have a limited view of context, which often leads to me rejecting every suggestion. For example, it recently flagged "like", suggesting that I consider a stronger verb: examination of the surrounding words would have shown that it wasn't a verbal usage. Some tautology suggestions seem bizarre: it flags "cool" and "smooth", but these are only synonymous in a very limited language community; and it flags "heavy" and "wet" as synonymous, for some unfathomable reason. 3. There are settings to restrict certain checks within dialogue. I'd like to prevent checks for "emotion tells" in dialogue: people often say "I'm delighted to meet you", or "I'm afraid you're wrong." Such utterances shouldn't be flagged.

Integrated Marketing Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Way better than Grammarly

Kommentare: ProWritingAid has helped reduce the time it takes to get from first to final draft by half. Our content and copy is written by many people, with all kinds of writing backgrounds. It used to be a chore to pinpoint typos and makes corrections. Now, after running a few reports and working through them, we get great, readable SEO content in a fraction of the time.

I love ProWritingAid because there are so many helpful reports that allow you to get as detailed as you want when editing. I use the summary, style and grammar reports all the time. When I'm working on a larger marketing piece, I use the readability, pacing and other reports to help tighten my writing up. I also love how well the software integrates with Microsoft Word and Google Chrome. And one of my all-time favorite features is the word explorer. It's helped me pick the perfect word or phrase on numerous occasions. It's also nice that it's regularly updated with new and improved features.

I wish there was a way to use this on a mobile device. I'm writing this review on my phone, and I feel like I'm flying blind with ProWritingAid there to let me know about spelling, grammar and readability mistakes. I'd never produce marketing material on my phone, but I certainly write enough emails that I want to look and read professional.

CEO in Kanada

ProWritingAid is ideal for Professionals and Students alike

Kommentare: Not a bad thing to say about ProWritingAid thus far. It's inexpensive, and has helped tune my writing style so I'm faster and more confident about it. With all the tweaking options available (and plug-ability), you're almost never without it. That said, Grammarly has its purpose, and I'd perhaps consider keeping free Grammarly around for its browser-based tool. While I'd advocate using both, if only choosing one I'd opt for ProWritingAid.

I love how ProWritingAid plugs into MS Word and Scrivener, so both authors and other professionals can utilize the power of this service. The price is very affordable, and the features aren't matched by any competitors to my knowledge. It's great to also 'tune' PWA to your writing style, so it doesn't offer irrelevant suggestions. Another cool feature is Plagiarism checks, so if you hire blog content writers, you can check to see if their content is unique. The same is useful for students who want to check their work against internet sources.

While ProWritingAid is great, for some platforms that requires short snippets of content like e-commerce product pages, you may be better off with Grammarly. This is because PWA has more of a 'style' focus rather than 'grammar' focus. Perhaps the ultimate approach is to start with PWA to get your writing style mastered offline, then use Grammarly for browser-based usage when writing emails and short snippets of online content (to not get style suggestions where its superfluous).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Grammarly Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProWritingAid: I liked the granular control with PWA over Grammarly. Also less concerned with potential privacy issues using PWA.

Chuck D.

Accelerate your time to Edit with precision and accuracy

Kommentare: In addition to customizing software for clients, we also have to write copy- this has to be professionally done based on the client's specifications, and the turnaround time can be brutal. After a few too many problems with Grammarly, we decided to trial ProWritingAid. The depth of the reports, the speed of using the software, and the integrations sold it from that point.

ProWritingAid integrates easily with our workflow and software in order to speed up the editing process and introduce diversity in the copy, pointing out weaknesses that other software misses. The report that it produces of the writing is excellent, covering areas that were not in our standards.

In our business, we have to use many custom terms and company names. You can put these into your dictionary, but it is a more manual process than it should be. We were used to being able to import lists of common terms, but there was not an obvious way to do the same, and research into this did not prove fruitful in changing that.

Jovana V.
Director in Serbien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ProWritingAid Will Make You More Than Pro Writer!

Kommentare: It helped me a great deal to improve my style. I initially used Grammarly and just of curiosity, I tried ProWritingAid -- only to learn that software can go beyond grammar and spelling. I feel like I grew as a writer by using ProWritingAid. However, it is a bit of pricey and perhaps some different grades/options can be introduced to satisfy variety of users.

ProWritingAid contains a number of features that will not only instantly correct and suggest alternative wording but that will gradually improve your overall writing skills. Unlike the popular competition, ProwritingAid has a more comprehensively take on writing, it goes beyond just correcting grammar and spelling but help you enhance your style as well. It provides a number of reports that can help you track the improvement of your writing skills. And of top of that, it works in Google Docs -- where all of my writing takes place. :)

It would be nice to have extensions for a variety of browsers, including Safari. But honestly, what I like the least about it is a price!

David T.
David T.
Producer/Director in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Pro Writing Aid - very useful

Kommentare: Not business as such, but in my book series, I use this as a first step in cleaning up an initial draft, so that by the time the manuscript gets to my editor, there are fewer problems to clean up.

It's both stand alone and a plug-in for Word. Therefore I can fire it up and have it check a chapter while I am in Word, or I can have it proof the whole document while not in word. If that makes sense. It certainly helps to clean up that initial fast draft.

I'm not very fond of the subscription model. I tends to think I need to write in a classic style, but I write fantasy, and as such, I will craft sentences that this will flag. Thus I have to wade through crotch-deep false flags, versus where I actually have a problem.

Juan L.
Juan L.
Pro Boxing Promotor/Manager in Philippinen
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Choice for Secure and Smart Grammar Checking

Kommentare: It literally takes a couple of minutes to figure out the user-friendly tools and setting up reports to review your areas for improvement. The software is currently number one on my grammar checking software list because it does not simply focus on writing mistakes, but also the overall written quality. ProWritingAid ultimately creates a way for you to for you to develop your writing skills while providing a fresh, impacting, unique, and error-free output for readers to enjoy.

It is a friendly editing, style, and grammar checker software that contains most of the useful features you could want as a professional, newbie writer, or editor. Once you have begun to use it, it takes less than ten minutes to figure it out. The software is intuitive and the toolbar is quick to understand and informative about your errors. It can easily locate repetitiveness in sentences, which I really like. Additionally, writers will be happy to know that Google Docs and Scrivener can be combined with ProWritingAid, which makes it a very convenient-to-use checker. I love that it is inexpensive and costs less than a hundred dollars for an annual subscription compared to other types of grammar software.

There are a couple of minor downsides like being unable to make corrections when it comes to writing with textboxes online; this feature would have been handy. Second, the software has no extensions available for iOS, Firefox, or Safari integration. LaTex, a popular document preparation system, is also unfriendly with the software. Lastly, Mac users cannot use the software because there is currently no available plugin for Microsoft Word. The advantages weigh out the inconveniences overall and it will only affect you if you are particular about integrating it with other tools.

Kara G.
Student in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My school life and my writer life has never had it easier!

The readability checks along with the repeated word counter saves my papers and rough drafts and gives me a lot less work to do when I have to do hard edits.

The only thing that I don't like is that the plagiarism checks are limited. If anything, I would wish that paying customers can get a certain amount of checks every time they renew their license.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Grammarly Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProWritingAid: Because ProWritingAid offered a lot, I mean A LOT more at a much better price.

Stasha K.
Stasha K.
Web Developer in Serbien
E-Learning, Selbstständig

It's not an alternative. It's your first choice.

Kommentare: I feel like I am in the learning process, and I can see how much I can write things well. I am happy with that experience. Everything is easy to follow, and it's pretty clear with the point. I couldn't expect more.

It's more than fixing mistakes. Not simple as tap here and tap there, and your writing will look like you are professional in that job. It gives you the knowledge and the possibility to learn during your essay. I like how the service represents a mistake, with arguments and tips. Also, in the app window, you can view all your success and effort you must invest to be good enough in writing. You have access to the complete education process. You can follow your engagement directly from the App window while typing. It has a live view of the writing process from the Goal tab. I like it.

The app window on the Goal tab is bean little confusing for me. It's very useful, but the look is messy on the first view. It's a subjective experience and doesn't mean it's not right.

Floriana F.
Artist in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

The Best Writing Aid

Kommentare: While I am very keen at spotting other people's writing errors, I cannot spot my own unless it is too late, I either printed a document, published a blog or sent an email. It is embarrassing having the reader focused on spelling or grammatical errors, rather than getting your point across in communication. ProWritingAid prevents these mishaps with its add-ons for essential applications like Chrome or Google Docs.

One may think a professional writer with a degree in English would not need any piece of software to help with correcting and editing documents... Which would be true, unless that writer is not an absent-minded individual like myself. And here is where ProWritingAid really comes in handy. This wonderful tool keeps my writing in check with suggestions on spelling, grammar and style. I like it not taking over my documents and changing them without my input, like a spellchecker would normally do. ProWritingAid lets me choose and be in control.

No add-ons for MS Word alternatives like WPS Office or Open Office.

Valerie R.
Freelance writer and editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The main tool I've used for editing and proofreading for years. Better than any other I've tried.

Kommentare: Can't life without it. I've had PWA longer than any other program because it does the most for the best price.

It does so much for such a reasonable price. I love the reports. It makes me a better writer with all the explanations it provides. It's like having a writing tutor with me all the time.

It's wonderful that there's so many reports you can run, but it also gets a little confusing sometimes.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Ginger und Grammar Checker

Warum ProWritingAid gewählt wurde: cost and features.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Grammarly Business

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ProWritingAid: more thorough checks available.

Project Manager in Kanada
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Peace of mind that follows you around

First of all, contrary to other similar software I used in the past, this one doesn't slow my computers to a crawl. It does everything it says, does it well, and offers a web version as well as an installable version which can be conjured to use within most windows applications. Great for my Scrivener workflow.

Bit bare-bone and the windows app seems bulky and clumsy to use at times but under the hood it packs a lot of powerful features and quality tools