Über LambdaTest

Die zuverlässige Testausführungsplattform von LambdaTest hilft Nutzern, die Entwickler-Feedback-Zeit zu verkürzen und eine schnellere Markteinführung zu erreichen.

Erfahre mehr über LambdaTest

It has an easy to use interface on every featureIs feature rich considering the priceLove the tunnel functionality to test pages running locally.

There is a bit of lag, but I understand I'm controlling another machine over the internet, but the lag isn't that much, I was still able to work and get the job done.

Bewertungen zu LambdaTest

LambdaTest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 251 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du LambdaTest bereits verwendet?

Christian
Coder in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Das Support Team ist unterirdisch

Kommentare: Der Support ist desinteressiert und unfähig, leider. der erste Supporter hat einfach den Chat geschlossen, der zweite gibt sich Mühe, hat aber leider keinen blassen Schimmer

real time option funktioniert, saber real device nicht, und das ist 7x so teuer ^^

real device option funktioniert mit dem deutshcen tastatur layout nicht

Sahra
Sahra
SDA/QA in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

LambdaTest – A Powerful Cloud Infrastructure for Cross Browser Testing

Kommentare: The organization we operate in has a broader audience. We need to ensure that our website is responsive, independent of our client's browser or operating system. To keep ahead of our clients, we needed a solution to ensure that our changes would render seamlessly when delivered to the market. LambdaTest has proved to be the go-to tool for us in our journey. When it comes to the latest desktop and mobile browsers, testing local pages, mobile responsive testing, LambdaTest excels at providing us all the features that our organization needed. With automated cross browser testing, we were able to reduce our test execution cycles at a minimal cost and via its integration with CircleCI we were able to continuously test our website every time a deployment is done. Big thanks to LambdaTest for their affordable pricing plans and supportive communication staff.

The Underpass app helps to configure local test environments instantly. LambdaTest integrates with a variety of codeless automation and CI/CD tools like LEAPWORK, TestingWhiz, CircleCI etc. Google lighthouse report in Automation is incredible to view performance metrics of the websites. Very pleased with how their support staff has helped us with the issues.

As of now, the lighthouse feature in Automation is only available in macOS. Would be great if they could incorporate it in more operating systems soon.

Giulia
Full Stack Developer in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Quick and Easy Way to Test Browsers

Kommentare: While my experience with LambdaTest was limited due to the short trial period, I found the software to be easy to use and effective for cross-browser testing. I appreciated the range of browsers and operating systems available, and the user-friendly interface was a plus.

The free trial version of LambdaTest was easy to set up and use. The interface was user-friendly, and the software worked well for the brief amount of time I had to test it. Additionally, LambdaTest provides a wide range of browser versions and operating systems to test on, which is helpful for cross-browser testing.

The biggest drawback of the free trial version was the limited time for testing. I only had a minute to test Safari, which wasn't enough time to conduct a proper test. Additionally, the paid plans can be a bit pricey, especially for small businesses or individuals.

Francisco Jose
Sys admin in Chile
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The best cloud emulator solution

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I think is the best for companies to test their software because you can emulate a tons of scenarios and have a very detailed process and debug procedures

I have not explored yet the team tools, but they seem to be great, I like all the platforms where i can test out product, android almost all version and new version ios same, tons of devices to select and test

I would like to have spanish support, but we have managed to wotk with this english interface and support

manoj
QA in Indien
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Lambda test tool review

Kommentare: I can test the application in any mobile device using it is a very good testing tool, but it has some flaws. For eg :- UI changes are not visible, very slow and ect..ectbut overall tool is very good but need to improve some quality's

interface, screen recording functionality

screen shot, home page button

Stephon
Ceo in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy with the software

Kommentare: 100% I like and good for testing apps and all platforms

Testing and the open source that it comes with

Lambda testing and how it works for the bug

Grant
QA in Kanada
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very good testing suite offering cross-browser, cross-OS and API testing.

Kommentare: This software has immediately made testing our web app in different OSs and browsers so much more accessible. We don't have to have our own virtual machine farm functioning to test various configurations and situations.

The features I found most useful in this software was it's cross-browser and cross-OS capabilities for manual testing. We will, however be leveraging the automation testing elements of the software.

I feel that the pricing models could use some work. There is a huge leap between the manual or live testing subscription and the automation subscription. I realize this is due to the feature set that needs to be included for automated testing, but it's still more than 3x the monthly outlay than the manual suite.

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

very good product and very useful

Kommentare: a very quick way to debug our web applications.

great numbers of versions and platforms to check

test web app in different browsers and devices

Harshit
Quality Engineer in Indien
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to choose the device and performance is quite fast as compare to browser stack. This is my initial feedback, I have just started using this, will add my observations later.

Performance and speed. It takes less time to load pages.

Ratnadeep
QA Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lamba Review - Really impressive

Automation, Real time browser test, Real Device Test

Screenshot Feature can be improved by automated login feature to a third party website.

Dan
Dan
Frontend Web Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good collection of browsers and it’s scalable!

Kommentare: Using LambdaTest automation we could run all our functionality tests suits across multiple browsers and OS. Helped us identify UI misalignment specific to browsers or functionality failure due to incompatibility with a particular browser. The good part is you can automate screenshots and get insights into where and which browser your website’s UI is going off. Then we can use the live feature to identify and debug the compatibility issue. We strongly believe customer experience is the key and that could impede your product growth. With lambdatest, we could see improvements in identifying errors before our customer does.

Offers out-of-the-box geolocation testing in automation which is amazing! You can select browsers, os, country and start testing instantly. As said we perform multiple tests for browsers coverage, so we have scaled up our testing pipeline and are now running multiple tests in parallel. This scaling up was way too easy. No more adding VMs for testing locally.Further, offers integration with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab which makes our cycle easier.

Mobile application testing would be helpful for us.We have been asking the support team for this feature but it's yet to be implemented. Would also like to see more devices for screenshot testing.

Head of tech in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Lambda Test works well with Circle CI

Kommentare: works well, a little expensive for what we need. We don't use a fraction of the features of options and so if we did that would help propel us forward

Works well via the API, I can run parallel tests, manual debugging is simple and quick with a wide range of devices, browsers and versions

licence modal is not great, limited to 10 users and 1 thread. going to 2 threads doubles the cost despite the fact we use it only on regression day

Shankar
Tech Lead in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

LambdaTest offers

Kommentare: 1) Executing bigger regression scripts overnight2) Having a video evidence of the test execution which can be referenced in the future

I use LambdaTest to run automated tests.1) It really helps to execute bigger scripts which take hours for execution on LambdaTest and work on another scripts parallelly.2) It's pretty easy to check the video execution of scripts for debugging

1) LambdaTest hangs while going through existing videos.2) LambdaTest results split into multiple suites when test suite contains multiple tests. e.g. Jenkins Build ID: 115 has 100 tests which takes 12 hrs for completion. In this case LamdaTest displays 2 test suits with Jenkins Build ID: 115, and scripts are divided into these 2 suites.3) LamdaTest UI is little confusing to the new person. But its becomes very easy with time.

Arun
Full Stack Developer in Indien
Onlinemedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Cross Browser Testing Tool

Lambdatest is the best tool because of its accuracy and easy to use and work very well, also they provide extra features like automation.

I think its pricing little bit high compare to others, but giving extra tools as well

Gregory
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great alternative to Browserstack and other platforms

Kommentare: Lambdatest is one of those tools that just works. I don't need it all the time but when I do, it's invaluable to have.

It's easy to use and spin up test environments when users report bugs. The automated testing and screenshot features are also huge timesavers.

There's nothing to list. It just works.

Kailash
QA Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Tool for Cross Brwoser Testing

simple and user-friendly experience, easy-to-use pricing is affordable for every type of user.

iOS scrolling is not good or friendly. and sometimes application loading speed is not sufficient for heavily loaded application

Spencer
Quality Assurance Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mobile Automotive tests work great with Lambda

Kommentare: I love it. It works great. When I have a problem I can chat with a Lambda Engineer at all times. Their customer service is really fast and helpful. Best of all it was cheaper and it works better then the reset of competition.

It works great. The tests run smooth on their really time devices. I have tired many other cheaper products and the devices freeze, crash or the the configuration is to complex and time consuming to understand. Lambda works great with easy code samples and tutorials. I got my older app tests to run on lambda with 50 lines of code changes or less.

I wish the manual really time devices would be as stable as the automotive really time devices. The manual devices seam slower and the taps are not as accurate.

An
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Personalwesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A Great Tool for Quality Assurance

Kommentare: Overall LambdaTest is a fantastic tool for Quality Assurance. Happy with my experience.

I use LambdaTest almost daily. It is easy to learn and easy to use. Pros: LambdaTest features the most up-to-date versions of browsers/devices. It lets you video record and builds a gallery of screenshots to keep track of bugs. I value mobile optimization and this tool allows me to run tests on different phone brands and even change the screen rotation.

It could take some effort to scroll on Android devices.

Logistik & Lieferkette, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review By QA Neeraj Gupta

Kommentare: good

Usability productivity penetration white box yellow box snadbox

Not providing solutions to the problems of the problems I have which they couldn't gave

Shubham
Sr Automation engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LambdaTest User experience

Kommentare: it was a good experience for both mobile and web based automation testing

The test runs doesnt break in this product , earlier we were using pcloudy which has latency issue which was resolved by this tool

reporting and logging can be improved also if user can see the live test instead of a recorded video that would be great.

Derek
Senior Mobile Developer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Glad we followed up on trial

Kommentare: LambdaTest has been a great provider of automated testing resources for us, at a good price.

For us, LambdaTest provides a modernized, low-friction update to BrowserStack's entire business model. Whatever whitehat magic is needed to facilitate instantaneous provisioning and installation across a device farm, LambdaTest edges out BrowserStack for ease, consistency, and speed of use.

I'd enjoy having live error logs for failed installations and better searchability of device logs overall.

Deepak
Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

All in One Place for All Device

I mostly use this platform for mac and it works well as expected. No bugs and runs fast pages that makes my job easier.

A bit improvement in speed and easy to open console mode.

Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Initial Impressions

Kommentare: It will be very much cost effective compared to Other players in Market and very much easy to use the application

Software is very user friendly and has wide variety of devices from low end till flagships

Nothing that I dislike of Lambda test just Yet

Dinakaran
web developer in Indien
Kapitalmärkte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Browser testing

Kommentare: it is very flexible for cross browser testing. Super product

it is very flexible for cross browser testing

No cons. Extremly super product. super for browser testing

Antoine
Digital Manager in Kanada
Bau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Better than having every devices

Kommentare: We use LambdaTest almost every week for QA on our website. It's a most that every company should use for a better User Experience!
Thank you for helping us provide the best possible experience for our customers.

The software is really easy to use. They have mostly all the browsers and versions to test your website.

Something it doesn't reflect really the experience you would see on a mobile device.