LambdaTest Bewertungen

Erfahre mehr über LambdaTest

Ghura P.
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"Awesome Cross Browser Testing Tool"

Kommentare: LambdaTest has helped us in solving cross browser related issues. We are able to test our projects locally.. We loved this platform.

Vorteile: They are always up to date with latest version of browsers. Something we find highly reliable is their customer support. They are available 24x7 and have aided us many times. We needed a cross browser testing tool with Trello integration. LambdaTest has Trello along with the functionality of SSH Tunnel. We were able to identify the issue in our website and solve them in no time. Kudos to LambdaTest.

Nachteile: We are also very excited to hear about their automation testing going live before Christmas. It would help us to considerably fast-track our testing effort.

von Lambda Computing an 10.1.2019

Hi Ghura,

Thanks for your candid response. We know that customer satisfaction is the pillar for a startup and that's why we are always there to help our customers at any time they need us.

And finally we have launched our Automation release. It would be really helpful if you can try it out and share your feedback with us.

Again, thanks alot.

Cheers,
LambdaTest

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Technical Support Specialist
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.8.2019

"Easy to use, setup, and great support to boot!"

Vorteile: Lambda Test makes live cross browser testing easy and interactive for all! They even just launched their automated testing for mobile browsers on android & iOS (iPhone)
In case we ever get confused there's some excellent documentation and great support to help us out.

Nachteile: They're still working out a few minor kinks in the UI, but it's nothing that really interferes with the value we get out of the product

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 22.8.2019
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"An OK alternative"

Kommentare: It's a good alternative to bigger players, but it feels somewhat unfinished.

Vorteile: LambdaTest is great because you can emulate all of the differet browsers and even local sites too.

Nachteile: Promised functionality has never appeared. Pricing keeps changing.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
S M.
Software Development Engineer
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2018

"Best Testing Tool"

Kommentare: LambdaTest helps us in our browser compatibility testing processes. We are using the tool to ensure compatibility on Mac OS and iPhone devices. The main plus point of the tool is it's integration feature. Asana integration helps us to log issues found on Lambdatest directly to our Asana boards.

Vorteile: As a tester, i have to make sure that my website is upto shape. Especially since we are new in the market, our product is a bit unstable and that raises pressure on me for logging bug. Screenshots come in handy but i am not a fan of in-built snipping tool. LambdaTest Screenshots by providing a full-page screenshot made my life easy. Thank you Lambda Team!

Nachteile: Tried a lot but couldn't find any!

• Bewertet am 12.11.2018
Harshit S.
Founding Member
  • Bewertet am 17.12.2018

"Finally the waiting is over.."

Kommentare: We are a startup in Digital Marketing domain where we also develop websites for our customers. To make sure that we are delivering user-friendly and compatible websites we need to get it tested several times. Thanks to LambdaTest manaul testing feature which helped us in testing websites we develop and hope their Automation will also be helpful as their manual one.

Vorteile: I have been waiting for more than 4 months to try their automation and finally today I tried their Beta Testing of Automation with selenium. I just loved the platform. Really they just deliver it and they deliver a great product. Wish you luck with your final release.. All the best guys.

Nachteile: There's nothing to complaint about.

von Lambda Computing an 10.1.2019

Thank you so much for your words Harshit , it's really appreciating. And this is not only we are going to bring all testing eco-system to a single infrastructure.

• Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Associate SQA Engineer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.12.2019

"Best cross browser testing tool that will satisfy you 99%"

Kommentare: Lambda Test is one of the market leading cross browser testing tool, can start immediately with a free account. The automation process is very strong, specially with Selenium grid. LambdaTest plugins and Integration facility is extremely impressive, can integrate with different types of tools like project management, CI/CD, codeless automation, team communication, test management, etc. I’m using this tool for our developed web application’s cross browser testing. Though I’m using the free version but I’m completely satisfied with this tool and I just impressed with their infrastructure, love it.

Vorteile: i) Fully automated and live interactive. ii) The interface is very smart and easy to understand. Iii) Vast collection of browser and mobile devices for real time testing. iv) Have facility to take scheduled screenshot. v) Supported different programming languages for running automation script. vi) Can distribute the account among the team members for simultaneous testing.

Nachteile: i) Sometimes the application loading slowly, need very strong internet connection to explore the tool. Ii) The price of web automation monthly plan is quite high.

• Bewertet am 22.12.2019
Randhir G.
Assistant Manager Sales Marketing
Baumaterial, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2018

"One click bug login and Tunnel"

Kommentare: Great

Vorteile: Lambdatest was the obvious choice due to its easy to understand features. We wanted a tool such as this to test our website before launch. We were able to connect the tunnel and can test the locally hosted applications. What really made our decision for LambdaTest was One-Click bug login feature. We were able to push the bug from anywhere on the platform if we found the issue. Smart UI really helped us in Visual regression bugs. They have done a great job in terms of browsers availability and Tunnel availability.

Nachteile: Can't think of any as of now.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Randhir for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Avalokita P.
Professional Freelancer
Computer-Vernetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.11.2018

"Long way to go LambdaTest"

Kommentare: Our customers started reporting that our websites stuck in lower verisons of IE and Firefox. So we thought to get it tested and yes they stuck!. Thanks to LambdaTest with its enrich features we were able to build a compatible website.

Vorteile: We have used many cross browser testing tools but we stuck with LambdaTest from the very first use. We are a startup and it's very hard for us to go for costly plans in the market but thanks to LambdaTest and its startup program. It is so nice of them to provide discounts for startups along with all the features. Long way to go LambdaTest.

Nachteile: There's nothing to dislike. I really love the product.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Avalokita for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Nicolas C.
Web Designer
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2019

"Fantastic Customer Service"

Kommentare: One word: FANTASTIC

Vorteile: I really like the price point and features on Lambda Test. They have great functionality and features. With the many options they provide, I'm able to test websites on multiple platforms to make sure they work correctly on specific devices. Their customer service is by far the best I've seen in similar companies. They worked with me and helped me with anything I needed.

Nachteile: Had very few issues overall. The only negatives are, if you use high resolutions the tests can be slightly laggy, but that's expected. It's works very well 90% of the time.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Nicolas for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Samantha S.
Sr. BDM
  • Bewertet am 11.4.2018

"I like Integration Feature of This Tool"

Vorteile: I like it's ability of integration with Jira, and Slack. I have utilized this feature in my organization as business development manager. It's prices are best in the industry.

Nachteile: I did not found anything that I dislike in this tool. It would be great if It could be accessible for multiple users at the same time.

• Bewertet am 11.4.2018
Neelapu P.
Technical Reacruiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2018

"For all web and mobile developers I recommend lambda Test. Reduce my teams over all time on testing "

Vorteile: upheld us to handle issues we dont even know existed previously. It has capacity to test dev pages itself. It has capacity to test dev pages itself and lambda performs, in the multivariate setting, very Scalable product.

Nachteile: Normal issue that can debilitate ENIs includes IAM permissions,if a Lambda Execution part can't withdraw ENIs, it will abandon them pursuing even the Lambda has executed

Suchismita D.
Web Developer
Animation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"LambdaTest helps me finding cross browser compatibility issues across 1400+ browsers. "

Vorteile: All the features that it poses, really need to be appreciated.
The features which I find amazing are:
Great UI and UX
Less pricing
Integration with Jira, Asana, Trello, and Slack

Nachteile: A WordPress plugin to directly test new pages would be a plus
LambdaTest should give an integration with Salesforce.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Neha D.
Full Stack Developer
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2018

"Great tool for cross browser testing"

Kommentare: Aha!! This is interesting . Now I need low budget for testing.

Vorteile: I like user interface. It was quite easy to use and seamless. I found Trello integration with LambdaTest which is of great help for me.

Nachteile: I need to test my web app on MI Redmi Y1 device and I don't find it in mobile section. Other things was good for me.

Ridhima S.
Software Engineer
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2018

"LambdaTest helps our team in testing website app across browsers browsers and their versions"

Kommentare: Time saving, Money saving and a lot of inbuilt features.

Vorteile: LambdaTest has great collections of browsers and operating systems. I never face a situation when the required OS/browser was not available.

Nachteile: Sometimes I feel lags in virtual machine for a very short period of time. That's why I ignored it always.

• Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Ruchika I.
Digital Strategist
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Loved the availability of Browsers and Integrations"

Kommentare: Loved using LambdaTest Cross Browser Testing is a necessity for us at the moment. And LambdaTest has played a very important role in solving our compatibility related issues.

Vorteile: Availability of browsers and their support for startups like us is one of the best thing that got our attention. These guys are just awesome. They built an excellent product.. Kudos to you team!!!

Nachteile: Very hard to find. Each and every thing is designed so perfectly and user-friendly

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Ruchika for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Arpan A.
Computer Software Consultant
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018

"Testing of Local apps easy with LambdaTest"

Kommentare: They have been really doing great. They are building a perfect platform for cross browser testing.

Vorteile: As a web designer, cross browser testing comes as part of my job. Through LambdaTest's real time testing I was able to perform real time of my locally stored website across every Windows and macOS that one could think of!

Nachteile: I got no complaints. Eagerly waiting for their automation testing to go live.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Arpan for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Quelle: SoftwareAdvice
  • Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Lalithya C.
qa
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2019

"Good tool for performing browser compactability testing"

Kommentare: Good for performing browser compactable testing

Vorteile: Has all browsers at one place, goo dto use

Nachteile: whenever i lock the system session gets expired, very bad, timeout is too quick. Also in safari or few other browsers upload function, i am unable to test using the lambda test tool. Not suitable for some function.
In testing where u have scenarios like image/documents uploading cannot be done using lambda test tool.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Robin N.
Program Manager
Personalwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"Seamless Experience of Testing"

Vorteile: They have introduced really good techniques like screenshot testing, responsive testing, smart testing, and real time testing.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Vasudha B.
UX/UI designer
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2018

"It's a great experience working with LambdaTest."

Kommentare: I have been using it from past 3 months and being a UI designer. LambdaTest helps me in making sure that landing pages that I built are cross browser compatible.

Vorteile: It's the cheapest tool that I found making it quite affordable for freelancers like me. They also have a very big feature stack and most of them are available in free plan as well.I also liked it's integration with Asana.

Nachteile: There are not API access right now. Plus you cannot install and run any exe file on their Machines.

• Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Daniel N.
Manager - Web & Mobile (Digital Media Sales)
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Awesome Tool"

Kommentare: Helped us in finding out bugs and assigning it to our developers right from the platform...

Vorteile: The team has done a great job. Lambdatest is so easy to use and their UI is so clean. VM launches fast and do not stuck like other platforms. All the best to team and keep growing..

Nachteile: It's one of the best product from the product available in market..

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Daniel for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Shaggy rai S.
Lead IT Recruitment Consultant at Allstate
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2018

"Test your websites compatibility "

Kommentare: A complete compatibility testing that helps you to test your websites and web applications across 2000+ browsers and OS.

Vorteile: We get to test our website for responsive check through 44 devices of different vendors in just a single click and under a minute. Highly efficient and reliable.

Nachteile: Nothing that comes to mind, their platform has been great to my firm.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Shaggy for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Sej M.
Director of Content Marketing WebpageFX
  • Bewertet am 5.9.2018

"Easy to use and affordable"

Vorteile: Needed a cross browser testing tool for our upcoming projects. Found LambdaTest and decided to go with them. What we liked is the availability of browsers, quick setup of binary tunnel and Integration with Asana. After signing up what other things we liked is Switch functionality, clear cache functionality and Chrome extensions for immediate screenshot. Also loved their basic authentication and Screenshot feature and so on their customer support.

Nachteile: I didn't find any flaw or issues worth reporting. They are doing really great. I have tried a lot of platforms but this is one of the best.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Sej for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Goku S.
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"I love this tool"

Kommentare: We have a small firm providing medical services and we want every users visiting our websites get pixel perfect experience so we keep on testing our website if it is working flawlessly across all browsers or not.

Vorteile: We had tried different tools in the past. What we loved in LambdaTest is clean UI/UX as choosing browsers and OS is very easy and we were able to launch the VM very quickly. Wide rage of browsers and their version is a surplus. great support through in-app chat, they quickly came on a screen sharing call to solve the issue. I love this tool.

Nachteile: There's nothing as such which we don't like..

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Goku for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Reshmi M.
Lead UI Designer
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2018

"It helped us to identify UI related anomalies and we were happily able to resolve them."

Kommentare: As I already mentioned, with Visual UI testing we were able to resolve more anomalies in less time. We saw that in mobile browsers there was a resolution problem and a few of the UI elements had errors. Not only this there were glitches in a few of Safari versions that were detected and solved with ease.

Vorteile: Visual UI testing and Screenshot reduced our Testing time by quite a bit, we didn't know our website had so many UI issues in safari and also in a few mobile browsers.

Nachteile: I wish there was a more flexible pricing plan since we use only two features, having said that I still think it is a wonderful product.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Reshmi for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Archit N.
Software Engineer at ADP
Personalwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2018

"Affordable and easy to use platform"

Vorteile: What I loved the most is the way LambdaTest address your problems. WordPress plugin is a boon to our testing process. Within the panel itself I can now get screenshot on browsers of my choice and without login into the platform we can download the screenshot and quickly start working on fixing if any issue is found. Keep up the good work guys.

Nachteile: Few points to highlight but will skip for now. They have been doing great and standing upon the customer requirements.

von Lambda Computing an 2.1.2020

Thanks a lot Archit for taking time out and writing about LambdaTest. We really take our user feedback seriously and continuously work on improving the product.

• Bewertet am 11.9.2018