NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional Erfahrungen

Über NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional

VPN software for Windows that provides enterprise grade encryption, firewall compatibility, and multiple connection modes.

Erfahre mehr über NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional

3,6

NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional bereits verwendet?

Judicial Law Clerk in USA
Justiz, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for the workplace

I use it daily when working from home, it keeps my company's information safe. The pros would be that it is easy to use and set up.

A little complicated if you don't have a background in VPNs.

IT Support in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Netgear VPN Client Professional

Kommentare: I provide support for various businesses in the area, and the local business for which I installed this netgear VPN was a local utility that absolutely cannot do without this secure connection. If this connection goes down, people served by this utility lose their service and a huge protocol ensues to get everything back up and running. At the time I put this software in place, I was already familiar with the NetGear hardward they were using and it made sense to try the VPN Client Professional. After about a week's worth of work we had it installed the support vendor was able to connect as needed - and this connection has remained solid now for several years without any problems.

I like most that this software did exactly what I needed it to do for such a low cost. I needed to provide a secure connection between a local business that I support and one of their vendors. There are lots of ways to do this, but when you have a small business with limited money and resources, you have to go with what works.

I liked least that this software was difficult to setup. We used it in conjunction with a Netgear router to provide a layer 2 remote connection. The settings that had to be in place for this to work were numerous and difficult to put in place on both ends. After about a week's worth of work, I was able to get this in place. The good news is that the connection has remained solid now for several years.

Rachelle G.
Rachelle G.
Language Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for secure use of networks

Kommentare: VPN Client Professional helps us with peace of mind when traveling and needing to access data online.

We use VPN Client Professional for keeping our data safe when traveling abroad or accessing public WiFi networks.

Customer support could be better and respond to issued in a faster manner.

Thiago S.
Financial Analyst in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good tool option to connect to the company private network

Kommentare: A simple tool for connecting our local machines to the company's VPN network. It fulfills what it promises, without complications and oscillations in the connection.

Simple and easy-to-use interface for connecting to the private network.

The lack of a help guide for connection setup.

Kartik M.
Freelancer in Indien
Computer-Hardware, Selbstständig

NETGEAR ProSAFE VPN Client Professional Review

Kommentare: A straightforward apparatus for associating our neighborhood machines to the organization's VPN organization. It satisfies what it guarantees, without confusions and motions in the association.

I like most that this product did precisely how I required it to help a minimal expense. I expected to give a safe association between a neighborhood business that I backing and one of their sellers. There are bunches of approaches to do this, yet when you have a private company with restricted cash and assets, you need to go with what works.

I loved least that this product was hard to arrangement. We utilized it related to a Netgear switch to give a layer 2 distant association. The settings that must be set up for this to work were various and hard to set up on the two finishes. After about seven days of work, I had the option to get this set up. Fortunately the association has stayed strong now for quite a while.

Stuart P.
Stuart P.
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: We used Netgear's software to setup our network for our medical practice. So far, it has been pretty straight forward, though i have a basic understanding of Information Systems. Make sure you get connected on the community as the members there are very helpful and respond promptly. I had an issue and posted on there and had a response in a matter of minutes.

easy to use, great help from the community members, nice interface

You need to have understanding of networking concepts, easy to miss updates from the control center for your attached hardware