Über TickTick

Einfache und effektive Aufgabenlisten und Aufgabenverwaltung, mit deren Hilfe du Zeitpläne erstellen, Zeit verwalten und alle Aspekte des Lebens organisieren kannst.

Erfahre mehr über TickTick

TickTick has the best UI and device integration.

Sometimes lags from device to device but not a huge problem.

Bewertungen zu TickTick

TickTick hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 111 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TickTick bereits verwendet?

Sarah Jean
Sarah Jean
OBM & ClickUp Expert in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

TickTick is my tech sidekick.

Kommentare: TickTick allows me to quickly input notes, tasks, or anything else from wherever I am. There is web functionality along with a full set of desktop and mobile apps. I can then sort through my inbox in TickTick, look at today or this week, filter by tag, add headings to my lists to further separate, etc. I absolutely love it. I never lose track of anything! It has awesome built-in features like a calendar, habit tracker, and Eisenhower matrix for prioritizing. You can also turn a task into a note, add subtasks, pop tasks/notes out into a sticky note...

One of the best things about TickTick is the versatility. You can keep it SUPER simple, or build out an entire system. You can manage your calendar, habits, tasks, notes, and lists- or just jot down quick to-do's. There are many ways to organize and view tasks, lots of customization options, and a flow that makes sense. There's also a built-in Pomodoro timer, which I love!

For the most part, I don't think anything is really missing! I'd like to see more appearance customization options within the web app... that's about it.

Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get things done with TickTick

Kommentare: TickTick has some nice features that help me stay as productive as possible.

TickTick has an easy note feature that helps me quickly get down any thoughts or ideas that come to mind. I like this a lot because my process can be unconventional at times. We're often traveling and when we get to the site we sometimes still need additional research. TickTick is collaborative so it's good for a team but you can also keep things private if you choose. It's also good for people who like the GTD method (it's to help you work better if you hadn't heard of it).

No free trial for TickTick. I think almost everything I've ever used had some sort of free trial, rather it be 3 days or 30 days. Not offering one at all put a damper on my first impression of the app. I tried the free version though and it was so limited that there's not really much point in using it. With the paid version it was sort of hard to find things sometimes and there's still a cap on how many tasks you can have. I'd like a better menu with more categories or icons. Maybe a tips or questions feature too.

Abe
Abe
Self in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

TickTick for Basic Task Management

Kommentare: To keep track of the important tasks needing to be done. Being able to group tasks with tags. Gives a week view for things that need to be done within the next 7 days.

Easy to enter new tasks, change due date and add tags. It has GTD and Pomodoro Technique capabilities. I wanted to check out the Habit feature.

The free version has limited features. Calendar View is not available unless you upgrade. I didn't use the GTD and Pomodoro Technique capabilities as they didn't seem useful for what I was trying accomplish on a daily basis.

Paweł
Paweł
Editor in Polen
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I've been searching for software like this for years

Kommentare: Amazing. I strongly recomend TickTick for individuals - students or entrepreneurs - who need a simple, but powerful task management software.

TickTick is simple – not only in the terms of design, but also features, which I consider to be amazing. The problem I have with a lot of task management tools is that for an individual (I don't use TickTick in my team) they just offer too much features, which can be annoying and distracting. Creating tasks in TickTick is fast, and the lists (the same as tags) are transparent – you just can't lose yourself in a ton of assignments. Reminders are also cool, as the sound isn't loud and there are a lot of options which allow customizing them (e.g. set a reminder 1 day ahead, 1h 15 min ahead etc.). Before I used to change the task management software about every 3-6 months. I stick with TickTick for at least 1,5 year and I'm extremely satisfied. The synch with mobile phone is also working well.

I miss the Kanban board feature for the Today/Tomorrow category.

Civil Engineer - Engineering Planner in Irak
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best task management app

Kommentare: Extremely satisfied paying customer. Highly recommended for anyone especially android users

Beautiful, full-featured, intuitive task management platform. It has apps for Android, Windows, iOS, and web-based. Below are some of the features that make is it stand out for me: - Smart parsing of dates - Beautiful gadgets for Android users with plenty of display modes and colors available. - Tag and smart list support - the user interface is among the best I've used - Pomo timer support - Support multi-user teams even for free accounts - Constantly updated with new features - Drag and drop support - Price is reasonable

- Lack of Microsoft Outlook support would be nice - Fewer windows gadget options to choose from in comparison to Android. - Doesn't have the support that some of the older competitors have (Wunderlist for example(

Josué
Josué
Consultant in Mexiko
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I loved it, it helped me to stay organized and focused

It was amazing to have the full potential of this tool available, it has great features like the calendar view, integration with Google Calendar, you're able to add attachments, locations, etc. It's a really good product, the best part of it (I Think) is its Pomodoro timer, it's a great way to keep you focused on what's really important, and you will notice how productive you can be if you start using it.

The price, I was very reluctant to pay an annual subscription for a To-Do app, especially coming from something free like Microsoft's To-Do or Google Keep, but it was worth it... although I would love it if the price drops a little.

Antwort von Appest

Super excited to see you like it! Will reevaluate the pricing with the product team asap.

Mohamed
Telecommunication Engineer in Libyen
Computer-Vernetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TickTick my Elecronic Bag for all ducuments :)

Kommentare: its an amazing application Its highly recommended specially when you upgrade to premium plan

easy to usepowerful interface many of themes and fonts types customizing every thing in the app even the icon of the app

I can upload a picture but just only one on each note

Ajani
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Focus your brain on whats in front of you, not what's in the future

Kommentare: It works, I prefer it to Todoist at the moment. If you're looking for a solution to offload your brain, this is it.

It's really a paradigm shift to go from juggling everything in your head to offloading things onto a software that's designed to remember things for you. A lot of the weight it's worth is in how you use it, but it's powerful enough to scale from a lightweight solution up to being able to support a entire life's worth of tasks to keep track of.

The Windows version of the application is buggy, with some bugs that have been present for the calendar year or longer and people still experience the issue. I prefer to access software like this directly through a program, so it was discouraging that I wasn't able to sign in through Google.

Ayah
Ayah
secratary in Jordanien
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

TickTick Review

Kommentare: I like TickTick and I have been using it for more than a year now, I highly recommend it.

I consider TickTick fantastic and meets all my needs, It is easy to use with a friendly user interface. you can easily and quickly add tasks and track your progress every day. The most thing that I like is the synch with the mobile phone.

The windows version of TickTick is a little buggy, and I would appreciate it if it improved.

Munetaka
Materials engineer in USA
Forschung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good cross platform app

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

You can use this on your iPhone, iPad Mac and pc. My personal productivity app choice is only Apple which is a nonstarter for work since I’m using a windows machine. Overall happy and easy to use.

Subscription required for calendar features which is a bit frustrating.

Joseph
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Give TickTick a try

I love the simplicity of the app. Very easy to organize my everyday life using folders, tags & notifications.

I wish it had some of the refinement that the competition has.

Luccas
CEO in Brasilien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best on the market if you like simple UI/UX

Kommentare: Keeping a cluttered mind organized has been the best things possible. We often have too much stuff to do and rarely we remember it all. So having a place to dump your ideas and tasks is a must. This way, when you write it down you can "forget about it", cause it's already there on the list and it will get done. Remembering something later on you should have done and didn't do because you forgot you had to do it just sucks.

I first came across this software through some Youtubers I follow. After trying it for a few weeks I was hooked, just a very easy interface to work on and very clean/minimal design make it easy to find stuff and work around the software. For a while I wasn't using most of the features it offered, but after I decided to learn how to use the product at its full potential, things changed. I started to get very organized and could separate topics inside my projects so I could track than better. TickTick also keeps on adding features, like the new Eisenhoward Matrix, which helps to see what's the most important things you NEED to get done first. But overall, what I really love about the software is the simple/minimalist interface design, just great to have and to keep a cluttered mind a more organized and peaceful place.

I really just wish they could implement a timeline visualization feature, it's the only things that's missing for me. Also, I have googled everywhere to see if there was a feature on how to change the font size on my mac laptop, but it doesn't exist, only if you change the system's settings, which I don't want to do. There should be a zoom/font size feature as well on preferences, that would make it much easier for me on the eyes and not having to change the whole system size, which looks too big.

Stella
Online Marketing Expert in Griechenland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best minimalist app to keep a to-do list

Kommentare: Milimalist user interface
Easy way to add notifications by just typing the day and the time, e.g. Thursday 15:00
I get timely notifications on my mobile phone
It's really affordable to buy the premium plan. The premium plan gets you a calendar for the web version, which by the way you get access to on your phone even if you're on the free version. Thank you ticktick for that BUT I've repeatedly paid for a premium plan because I think you guys are totally worth it.
Again really good minimalist interface and great readability. I like the fact that I look at my tasks and I instantly know what I need to do, with no distractions. I use Asana for bigger projects and it can get confusing. With ticktick, it's impossible to get confused or miss a task.
You can use drag-and-drop in the web app to rearrange tasks
I can simply forward an email to the ticktick email address, add day and time in the subject line and be reminded of the task. How cool is that!
I've tried nearly all task management apps out of curiosity and because my clients use different apps. Ticktick is the best task management app if you want a simple task list and reminder for what you need to do. No bells and whistles, no big project management features, and thank god for that. A simple to-do list with all of the features you need.

The app has never failed me although sometimes I feel a bit insecure about getting notified. In the end, I always get the right notifications. Also, when I accidentally complete or dismiss a notification on my Android phone it's difficult to seek and find the task in order to reset it back to "active".

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tool for managing business... and life

Kommentare: Love at the first sight. Using this tool for three years or more. My job consists of a lot of small tasks that occur on daily basis, tool with more kabana feeling would be too complicated. I also summarize meeting or other stuff with list in e-mail and then I copy the list to the task description in TickTick, change task mode to checklist and vouila! Every new line is new item on the checklist. So amazing I can't even <3

+ ease of use + clever way to make any list from somewhere else to checklist by changing the mode of the task + easy way to add new items to the checklist or tasks overall + multiplatform integration (addons, website, apps) + multiple options for task repeating + tags, priorities and project sorting of tasks + smart lists + reasonable price for premium

- Limitation of tasks and items in free version, but it is enough to manage if you put effort. - Not being able to share projects with someone else in free version

Antwort von Appest

Hello! Free users can also share a list with one person and receiving, editing shared projects without limits. You may find out more here https://ticktick.com/about/upgrade

Vaughn
Director in UK
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Love using Ticktick

Kommentare: I would be lost without TickTick and it has transformed the way I manage my day and week. Would definitely recommend to anyone who is busy and likes to keep on top of things and not forget about anything important!

I use Ticktick on a daily basis to manage my personal and business tasks and love the basic simple usability of it with some powerful features included such as repeat tasks and attaching documents and making notes etc.

2 main issues with Ticktick that prevent it getting 5 stars from me is that it will quite often not put the tasks in order (I think this maybe a cache issue) and sometimes the reminders don't pull through on my phone.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

My favorite task management platform

Kommentare: Been using TickTick for years because it is easy to organize and keep track of tasks

Feature rich task management that allows for many ways to organize and prioritize to-do lists and projects. It works well for collaboration as you can easily assign tasks to team members.

Sometimes the desktop software can be glitchy

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

a subscription based to do app with a lot of options and built in goal tracker, pomodoro, calendar.

Kommentare: productive! biggest competitor is todoist which has discounted price for students and educators.

TickTick app is the to-do app with most features of the available to-do apps. Product is easy to use but to use all the features, there is a learning curve, it took me few weeks to grasp most if not all the features. Integration with my workflow was easy as it has a web app, i was not able to download the software on work computer. It also has built in goal tracker, calendar, pomodoro app. setting reminder has alot of options to set recurring reminders.

TickTick needs monthly or yearly subscription, a learning curve to understand the app well. integrates with google calendar but sync with the calendar takes almost a day to show new tasks.

Civil Engineer - Engineering Planner in Irak
Maritime Wirtschaft, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Well worth the migration from Wunderlist

Kommentare: I have been on the search for a simple app to track my tasks. I work almost solo, handle two hobs and several projects and it is simply brilliant. The way it automatically translates your written instructions to dates and reminders works well. Its integration with google assistant is also very handy I just go like "Ok Google, Note to self" then narrate the task and it gets added. There UI is very intuitive and the addition of a small calendar underneath the task names is brilliant as you can simply drag and drop tasks at certain dates. I used to love Wunderlist and I still think it's a quality platform but it falls short of TickTick. Highly recommended

- Quality user interface and the greate Android widgets - The calendar on the web version which supports dragging and dropping - Hashtags and smart lists support - Integration with google assistant - Cross-platform - Frequent updates and new features

- at the moment 13/10/2018 nothing! it just works well

Antwort von Appest

Hey there! Thanks a lot for the support. Glad you've enjoyed TickTick.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Good price-performance ratio, superior calendar planning feature

Kommentare: I love TickTick for its simpe UI, the superb Calendar feature for planning my week and the fact that it offers apps for all major phone OS as well as a web-app, allowing me to use it on Linux systems without a native application.
There are competing apps offering similar featuresets, but only TickTick stuck with me because of the intuitive UI while being extremely fairly priced.

The Calendar feature that allows me to see all upcoming events (from my iCloud Calendar) and plan my tasks for the week around them. I can drag-and-drop tasks either to a day in the week so they will show up in the "Today" view or even plan exactly when I want to deal with them (e.g., 3pm).

Calendar sync via CalDav to my iCloud Calendar sometimes takes up to an hour to reflect changes I've done in the calendar, e.g. on my phone. Secondly, I cannot edit my calendar items in TickTick and have the changes show up in my phone' calendar app. This kind of two-way sync would be a killer feature for me personally.

Dobromir
Tax Specialist in Bulgarien
Buchhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tick every day!

The ease of use is the main feature that made me select TickTick as my daily to-do list and task manager. I was looking for simple app that can make lists and prioritize the tasks , however with TickTick I got ton of other features. TickTick has clean interface, making it easy to navigate and use. Customizable “Tab Bar” , different font sizes and themes help you change the design the way it suites your needs . It can be modified and used as simple/basic task manager or as very detailed one. The calendar is also great feature, although I do not need it that much. The tags are another great thing . Really helpful when you have large tasks list.

I really can’t point downside of TickTick. I use it every day and it helps me stay organized.

Antwort von Appest

Hey there! So glad to see you like TickTick! We will keep improving it and make it wow product!

vincent
vincent
Connectivity & Listing manager in Schweden

Fantastic! I just love it.

Kommentare: Clear, simple and perfect task management app. Best solution out there since Wunderlist got its development stopped.

Simply the best task management app out there IMO! The free version offers almost all you need to deal with your OWN tasks. The clean interface and intuitive use is a gem in this complicated world. It does help me manage all my work and personal tasks on a daily basis. I love it and after trying many many other options I just stuck with TickTick for its beautiful falt design and simplicity of use as well as the clarity of all the reminder/tasks/priority.

The free version comes with one attachment possible per day which doesn't make any sense IMO. It's also very difficult to work with a team if you keep the free version. Thus consider switching to the full version if you have to work with your work team.

Martin
Head of Ecommerce in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great taskmanagement tool

Kommentare: Great!

I have tested most task systems and this is the one I always come back to. I love the windows of a task that I can have open during the day.

The design is not the greatest and it should be redesigned.

Sutaryono
Sutaryono
Student in Indonesien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Simple, No ads, and Available on Every Platform

Kommentare: Using TickTick really boost my productivity by up to 80%. I manage to complete my assignment by divided into the small daily plan, and TickTick makes it so easy to do.

TickTick is simple to do app that really can boost your productivity. It comes with a reminder that will notify you for every plan that you've set. TickTick available cross-platform from your phone to your PC, so it's so easy to keep track of your plan.

I think it's too expensive for the monthly premium subscription.

Antwort von Appest

Really happy to see TickTick boost your productivity. Will reevaluate the pricing with the product team.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Keeping up to date with my tasks

TickTick is an easy way to keep track of the stuff I have to do on a daily basis. I use it for my work related tasks and it helps me make sure I'm not forgetting anything. The app also lets me assign a date of when it needs to be done and since it has a mobile integration it means that I always have a way to write things down. If I didn't write it down on TickTick I probably won't do it cause it's not important enough.

Some features are locked behind the paid version of the software, but it is worth it if you need them.

Antwort von Appest

Hey there! Glad to know that TickTick help you better organize the life, will keep improving the product!

Md
Md
Product Designer in Bangladesch
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

This app has took my productivity level to the top limit

Kommentare: My workflow was messy and I missed many tasks before I started using TickTick. The inclusion of Pomodoro timer helped me stayed focus during works.

The integration of task management system with Pomodoro timer is the most attractive features for me. The ability of staying sync across all the devices is another amazing thing about TickTick.

The alert system is kinda less thought-out feature I believe. Even if I miss some deadline, it fails in some instances to alert me properly.

Antwort von Appest

Hey there! Have you tried the 'Annoying Alert' feature? It might help you avoid missing notifications.