Über ShedWool

Intelligente Schichtplanungssoftware mit Zeit- und Kosteneinsparung für das Management und Eigentümer zur Stärkung von Arbeitskräften.

Erfahre mehr über ShedWool

Bo C.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Time saver timesaver"

Kommentare: Save time consistently.

Vorteile: It's simple, to the point, and quick. Time preferences and time off requests are easy. Everything works seamlessly. Shift blocks are super customizable. All of my employees have enjoyed having the schedule close at hand.

Nachteile: The ads are bothersome but not horrible. Honestly can't think of much else that is problematic. Cons are not something you think about while using Shedwool!

von ShedWool an 25.1.2018

Bo, we got rid of the ads a few months ago, based on feedback from users like you. We're so glad that you enjoy the app - we're working hard to make it better and more robust for you and Sunglass World very soon. Thanks for everything, you guys are fantastic! We appreciate you leaving us a review.

Lecturer
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2018

"A truly free app that does what it is supposed to do!"

Vorteile: Ability for personnel to manage time and shifts by SHEDDING and picking up shifts with manager approval on the fly

Nachteile: Wish I could manage and export data to spreadsheet software like Excel or Googlesheets. Also wish we could clock in and clock out with software

Thanks so much!

We are launching our premium version very soon, at a small monthly subscription fee, and clock in/out, and import/export are top priorities! We will also maintain a free "lite" version of the app.

Currently you can create .pdfs of the schedule, and filter as needed, if that helps at all.

We'd love to talk more about how we can improve ShedWool for your needs.

Thanks so much for the review. All our best,

• Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Not worth paying foe"

Kommentare: Was good for scheduling.

Vorteile: Was ok for a free app for scheduling our employees.

Nachteile: They decided to start charging a high amount monthly.

Philip P.
Sales
Personalwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2019

"Awesome Product "

Kommentare: The owner is very hands on and friendly, will take time out of his day to help you out.

Vorteile: Everything, its very easy to use, and they are running updates and adding features all the time.

Nachteile: NOTHING! Shedwool continues to amaze me every day

• Bewertet am 22.5.2019
Tom K.
Property manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2018

"Great App for my small business"

Kommentare: Fantastic, I unexpectedly spoke to the owner of ShedWool personally when I had an issue when I started using his app. He was fantastic to deal with and is the reason I won't use any other scheduling app.

Vorteile: It was easy to use, and my workers had access to their schedules right from their phones.

Nachteile: It's hard to schedule days off, also would be nice to still be able to print out schedule to post for everyone to see.

• Bewertet am 20.12.2018
Maria S.
Membership Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Easy to stay organized. Allows me to do my job rather than mess around with scheduling!"

Kommentare: Like I said before ShedWool allows me to do my job rather than spending so much time scheduling my staff. My staff likes the app because they can see when they work and who they will be working with. They can contact others if they need a shift covered. It takes away a lot of pain of having to organize so few or so many employees for ongoing shifts!

Vorteile: Customer service is excellent. If I ever have a problem it is fixed right away or I'm assured that they are doing everything they can to get it fixed.

Maria,

Thanks so much for the review, and kind words. Please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you. Best,

David T.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.8.2018

"1 year user"

Kommentare: Shedwool is a great platform with a few limitations. Most of all it's a great deal.

Vorteile: I appreciate the real-time access and ease of use. Customer support is very good and fast. Team is so responsive- almost unheard of these days.

Nachteile: Can't view more than one week at a time and doesn't have a function where employees can block out time off in advance of scheduling

• Bewertet am 1.8.2018
Dio B.
restaurant server
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.5.2018

"Incredibly easy to use. Revolutionary software to help businesses take their team to the next level. "

Kommentare: This will help many businesses from all sizes elevate their productivity and increase their revenue. Best .75 cents a day I ever spent! I could easily pay 5X more and still be happy. Amazing product. Thank you to everyone at ShedWool for being so professionally friendly :)

Vorteile: They offer the best pricing on the market, customer support makes you feel as if they're literally at an arms reach.

Nachteile: No voice command yet. that would be awesome. I hope it does happen soon that would really be revolutionary.

• Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Ernest P.
Customer Service Rep
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2019

"Shedwool is actually really good and the name is cool too!"

Vorteile: What I like most about the software is that it works. It's a great scheduling app that is cloud based. The system is always up and theirs no bugs that I've noticed.

Nachteile: What I like least about the system is the open time slots at the top of the schedule. I think they should move all open times slots to the bottom so users can see their schedule at the top of the web page. That should be the priority NOT open schedules. I know its nitpicking but hey...

• Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Dakotah P.
Warehouse Manager
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"Great No cost Alternative"

Vorteile: I love the fact that I had to pay nothing at all to use this app. It was an easy set up and my employees are very happy.

Nachteile: Needs an email feature. For some of our employees they struggle with new tech. The ability for them to print their schedule would be very beneficial

von ShedWool an 24.1.2018

Thanks so much, Dakotah! We have the print availability from your computer or web version - it's the printer icon in the bottom right of your screen. This turns the schedule, editable by department, position, week, etc., into a pdf that can be printed, emailed, etc. The message feature also provides your staff with push notification directly to their phones.

We'd love to hear more about the email feature you'd like to see, and will be happy to build something in for you.

Thanks for the review, and for using ShedWool.

Letter Carrier
Paket- & Frachtlieferung
  • Bewertet am 21.12.2017

"This program helps us use our resources to their full potential"

Vorteile: Easy to use, very user friendly, instant notifications. This service allows us to utilize our resources to their full potential while minimizing the amount of time we spend scheduling.

Nachteile: Would like to see shift reminder updates emails and texts as an option going forward, otherwise very happy.

von ShedWool an 25.1.2018

Thanks for the review. We will certainly prioritize getting shift reminder updates live for you asap. We appreciate you, and hope to hear from you any time.

Jade J.
co-owner & brand ambassador
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.12.2018

"Making the leap to improve scheduling"

Kommentare: So far so good! We have just started using ShedWool and are in the beginning stages of using it. I can see all of the potential and it has everything that I've always wanted in a scheduling system!

Vorteile: I like how I have been communicated with and offered training to support my business. I also love how employees can see updates and communicate via this app or website. Once we get really going with it, I look forward to fewer miscommunications about the schedule.

Nachteile: It's going to take some time to set up just because there is some basic backend stuff to fill out like positions, departments, etc. However, we have been offered a training and are looking forward to being walked through the process of how to best use ShedWool!

• Bewertet am 27.12.2018
Dawn T.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Excellent layout, so easy to use"

Kommentare: Ease & convenience!

Vorteile: I like the ease of scheduling and notifying my staff. I also like the ability to leave shifts open for employees to choose.

Nachteile: I wish I could send group messages to my staff. It would also be nice to look back on past schedules because of occasional time card conflicts. A timecard add-on woukd be handy!

Dawn,

Thanks for the review! A timecard add-on is a great idea, and we will work on building that for you. A few new improvements have bridged that gap already. Group messaging is something we've been working on for a while, and we're getting closer to having that ready to ship too! Thanks so much for being users of ShedWool - please let us know if there's ever anything we can do for you!! Best,

Nikki M.
Area manager
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"Great product, easy to use"

Vorteile: Was easy to use, I like that people can drop or pick up shifts but a manager has to first approve to have knowledge that someone isn't accruing overtime at a location

Nachteile: I don't feel it's of any value for price. I could see a one time fee to purchase rights to the program, but once a charge monthly is implemented, we won't be continuing to use.

von ShedWool an 24.1.2018

Thanks for the review, Nikki. We're glad you seem to like it.

Sorry to hear that you don't feel that it's of value for the price we will begin charging. We are keeping a free "lite" version that you're welcome to try, or we're happy to extend you a discount for our premium version, since you've been a valued early user of ours.

We are constantly improving ShedWool and adding features, and are going to begin charging to stay in business and grow our support staff. Saving companies like The Big Clean Laundromat time (which is money!) is our ambition, while hopefully making your employee's lives better too.

Feel free to reach out to us at contactus@shedwool.com with any additional comments, questions, or any way that we can be of assistance.

Thanks again,

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Leticia A.
BDC Representative
Verbraucherdienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2019

"Easy and efficient"

Kommentare: Overall, the software is great and easy to use. And available as an app!

Vorteile: I liked how user friendly the software was. All the functions are straight forward.

Nachteile: There was very little I disliked about the software.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Brad B.
manager
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Nice App"

Kommentare: scheduling for a construction company.

Vorteile: ease and function of the schedule and the App

Nachteile: cant copy and paste addresses or phone numbers from the app

Tara G.
Store manager
  • Bewertet am 20.12.2017

"Sometimes the site glitches when loading but overall I love it for my staff"

Vorteile: Having an App for the employees and myself to view the schedule from anywhere and the ease of using the website to schedule the staff.

Nachteile: Wish there was a generated schedule option. Where you could take the availability of staff and evenly schedule the staff members automatically.

von ShedWool an 25.1.2018

Tara, thanks for the review, and for being a user of ShedWool. We agree that generated schedule option is crucial, and we are working hard to build and ship that feature to you as soon as possible. Thanks for that! We'll keep you posted. Thanks again!

David T.
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"I'm generally pleased with the software. I think when it's tweaked a bit it'll really shine"

Vorteile: The ShedWool software is generally easy to use and is intuitive. The messaging would be greatly enhanced if they could be texted as well as emailed. I also think there needs to be more flexibility in viewing more than one week at a time.

Nachteile: The inability to send messages via text. I have millennial age employees who rarely look at their email accounts. Also, adding a monthly view of the schedule

von ShedWool an 24.1.2018

Thanks, David! We will be launching the month view soon, and any employee using the mobile app (iOS/Android - so virtually any cell phone) actually gets notifications directly on their app and phone/home screen - so they don't need to check their email, and should get it even easier than a text. Please let us know if this doesn't work, and we'll set up something with texts. Thanks for using ShedWool, and for the review!

(Also, you can put notes directly on their shifts, so they'll see them that way too.)

Josh M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Love it!"

Vorteile: We are a small yet growing business. This software is easy to use and will be something that will grow with us! Easy drag & drop functionality and simple shift setup.

Josh,

Thanks for the review! We look forward to growing with you, and would love to hear ways that we can improve it for your specific use case. We're finding more gyms signing up, and that makes us pumped!!

Brian L.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2018

"Does exactly what I need for the most part. "

Kommentare: Best benefit was not having to print scheduled for employees.

Vorteile: What I like most about this software is that it's free first of all, it is easy to make my schedule and easy to send to employees.

Nachteile: What I like least about this software is it seems kind of difficult to do a time off request. That definitely need to be done different.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2018
Karin D.
Service BDC Director
Automotive, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Easy to Use"

Vorteile: Easy to Use, quick adding of employees. Shift blocks make it alot easier to set up a monthly schedule. Also nice that we can duplicate weeks and months for quick use

Nachteile: Would like to print Monthly view of schedule

Nicole B.
BDC Manager
Automotive, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"User friendly "

Vorteile: Very user friendly
great customer service support

Nachteile: I would like to be able to print out a schedule for the whole month not just weekly