Filtern nach:

Über Eurekos

Endlich ein LMS, das den Inhalt in den Vordergrund stellt – Eurekos ist jedoch so viel mehr als nur ein LMS.

Erfahre mehr über Eurekos

Laren D.
Laren D.
Frontend Web Developer
Think-Tanks, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Already great - this platform keeps getting better"

Vorteile: For over a decade I have been an administrator of several platforms we have used for our 'community of practice' work, so I have tried a lot of different platforms before switching over to Eurekos. I noticed right away that our team could work with the Eurekos platform without much assistance or training from me. This was new! It meant less work for me, and more work done by the team. And the course creators were having fun doing the work. In the past I would have had to layout much of the content myself and use a lot of CSS to make everything look nice. This platform keeps things simple so the layouts pretty much take care of themselves and look decent out of the box. You don't have to be a web designer to create a decent looking page. The course creation interface is both powerful and easy to use. Every kind of content is modular and can be dragged and dropped to any location in the layout. And there are various layout options to choose from. Creating an organized course structure is a snap, and it is flexible enough to easily alter as needed. Behind the scenes, the platform allows for granular user permissions control so important to our work. In the span of a year many features have been improved and substantive new features added. Users can now enroll themselves into the platform and choose activities to participate in. That is a great time saver for user administrators like myself. I could go on....

Nachteile: Eurekos is very focussed on functionality, and they really come through on delivering it. The graphic design of the platform is of professional quality, but it is mostly fixed. Giving the platform a unique branded look is allowed within limits, but options are more limited than I as a web designer would prefer.

Lee H.
Managing DIrector
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2021

"Online Learning never looked this good!"

Kommentare: We shortlisted & demo'd 4 x LMS providers as part of our research into improving our online learning capacity. Eurekos shone though in their level of interest and care towards our business and our learning goals. This put them in pole position to demonstrate how the products vast potential could be adopted to make sure our learning experience could improve year on year. I'm also happy to report that the level of "pre-sale" attention we received continued all the way through the training & onboarding cycle, and continues still today as we try to develop & improve our offering.

Vorteile: The capability and flexibility seems almost endless. Our ability to wrap up & present learning options to individuals, teams or groups of our staff or customers is very powerful. There is also a very strong commitment to aesthetics and the way learning is presented via Eurekos...more so I would say than the U.S based systems we considered. The system does not take over your brand look or feel but it does more than any other LMS to ensure what is created always looks good....especially so on mobile devices.

Nachteile: We were a little disappointed to learn that the full Zoom integration is only fully functional with the large Corporate/Enterprise edition of Zoom (which we don't have). I think this is more a decision of Zoom than it is Eurekos though and we do know that other full integrations are available which would not require such a large video conferencing subscription.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Teach on Mars, Thinkific, Thought Industries und Absorb LMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eurekos: Best understanding of our project objectives, Willingness to show platform pre-sale (many other providers limit demo time to just 30 minutes - which for a 10k per annum + investment is insufficient) Capability of platform, level of personalisation and branding, clean strong aesthetic look.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2021
Laura P.
Data-Protection-Officer
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.9.2021

"Good platform with great features"

Vorteile: The possibility of creating H5P elements and specially designed certificates.

Nachteile: The evaluation options currently available on the successful completion of the course by participants.

• Bewertet am 14.9.2021
Valentina P.
Learning Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.9.2021

"Easy to use and great support"

Kommentare: I would go back to using it any day, very straightforward and easy to use. The support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was exceptional.

Vorteile: It is a very straightforward product I would recommend it if most of your training is video-based. Although you also have an opportunity to create a personalised learning experience with a clear path. The platform is modular which makes it very easy to create learning modules. Overall great quality for a moderate price.

Nachteile: In the end we are not going to continue using Eurekos because of the lack of social component. There are forums but we were looking for integrations with instant messaging, topic-based forums with posted content by moderators.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Tovuti, Looop und TalentLMS

Warum Eurekos gewählt wurde: The previous product didn´t meet most of the expectations in terms of authoring tools, course structure etc.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TalentLMS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Eurekos: In the end we have tested Eurekos and it meets our needs but only at 90%. We needed a bigger social component.

• Bewertet am 20.9.2021
Diana G.
Project Manager Online Learning
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2021

"Great cooperation partner for learning & development"

Kommentare: Overall, we are delighted about the cooperation with Eurekos and with the functions of the learning system. The dialog is always very open and productive. The team is very supportive in regards to any questions that might appear relating to the usage of the platform or questions about processes within the platform. They really take the time to understand individual business needs and use cases.
The features are easy to use and to adapt for one's individual business needs.

Vorteile: One of the key strengths of the software lies in it's usability and it's flexibility. The features are very easy to use and to adapt according to ones business needs. All integrated features have been very well thought through in regards to what a content creator would need, in order to create an innovative and efficient learning environment as well as what a participant would need, in order to have a satisfying and exciting learning journey.

Nachteile: As we were searching for very specific features from the beginning, we knew that the platform would include all of these features before starting the cooperation. Certain additional requirements that appeared during the implementation process (ex. specific reporting formats needed for our internal systems) were discussed and developed together with Eurekos.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2021
Karen B.
Founder, teacher and administrator
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2021

"Far the best LMS, we ever encountered!"

Kommentare: In general, we find Eurekos really user friendly, compared to other LMS, we used to work with. Furthermore, we are very satisfied with the customer's service and support. Everybody from the Eurekos Team has been extremely friendly and helpful so far, and we always get a quick response.

Vorteile: We are very happy about the fact, that we can drag the units in the course structure and the content boxes in the units.
We also think that the design looks professional and inviting.

Nachteile: We have a big, big wish! We use the archives a lot, and we really miss classifying our videos in folders (we also do screencasts for our students after each lesson). In other words: If there was a 'create folder'-option in videos, it would be absolutely awesome!

• Bewertet am 21.7.2021
Karin E.
Karin E.
Business Development, Senior Advisor Digital Learning
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2018

"Eurekos is really easy to use! I am creative again!"

Kommentare: I can set up my own online courses when ever I want. I can be creative and make great courses. It is just so easy to do and it makes my work playfull.

Vorteile: I really like the user interface. It is very easy to structure a course with the course builder as an interactive mind map. You can easily work with templates, if you want the single pages to look alike. Once the course is set up, it is also easy to put in different kinds of content from many sources. And the H5P-elements works so fine! I have a background as a teacher and I have worked several years in the publishing industry developing teaching materials. In both professions - and when it comes to online learning - I feel that I can be very creative. When you run the courses, it is clear, that you have a very modern LMS. Social learning works so well with many possibilities of interaction and communication student/student and teacher/student both in the open and private. The web conference works so fine and gives me a good way of talking to the students in small groups. And I can follow the students progression of course.

Nachteile: What I like least is very few things. One is that I miss a global content box - a way to update something on every page in one operation. Another is that the web conference is not a webinar tool. It is perfect for group discussions, but you can't operate like on webinars.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2018
Technology Education Teacher
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.1.2019

"Eurekos is on point helping me improve student engagement to increase student achievement!"

Kommentare: Eurekos eash of use and over the top support allows me create xAPI content and recover the data to prove through various visualizations learning is taking place.

Vorteile: Eurekos rapid course builder supports some specific features that allow me to visualize and create an overall course structure by which I can add content. Eurekos puts content first by making it easy to produce targetted personalized learner content in the blink of an eye! Eurekos analytics provides the evidence to prove that the most successful learners are the ones that are engaged and active. It allows me to focus in on the data providing me insights into how to improve students achievements.

Nachteile: That I do not have the time to use all the Eurekos features to help me reach my diverse learners.

• Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Teacher
51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Easy to use world-class educational platform with an outstanding ability to listen to educators."

Kommentare: A voice, control, insight to current EdTech toolset and much more...

Vorteile: The Eurekos platform is designed for educators which allows for a learner-centered design approach when creating content. Its 21st-century EdTech toolset allows a variety of ways to reach, engage, track and continues to have a positive impact on the learner.

Nachteile: The Eurekos platform capabilities are so comprehensive and easy to use that at times it can be overwhelming deciding the combinations of content and activities to include in a course's design.

Kev M.
Senior Technical Educator
Groߟhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"fantastic product"

Vorteile: The support we received before developing our learning schedules and after implementing them was absolutely fantastic. This coupled with the multitude of options regarding course creation and the use of single courses being updated from one page has made me love this software option.

Nachteile: It took a while to get my head around the various features within the software and to understand the purpose of each element. Initially it felt somewhat confusing.

Ulrik M.
Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Best LMS system in the world"

Vorteile: For more than 10 years I have tried to develop online training/courses. I have tried with at least 7 different LMS systems that all advertised that they had the very best system in the world. But I did not succeed in achieving that goal. Only when I met Eurekos in autumn 2018 and got the opportunity to develop online training in their LMS system. Only 3 months passed from the first thought until I had the first customer on my courses in Eurekos LMS. And it is even with minimal instruction in using Eurekos LMS - and it tells me that their system is just as intuitive as it should be. In addition, they have fantastic support and are a really good partner. I highly recommend using Eurekos LMS

Nachteile: I have nothing to add as cons. This LMS system is very easy to use.

Donna patricia ann E.
Donna patricia ann E.
Creative Director
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2018

"A great experience on every level"

Vorteile: The platform has the key features of a next generation digital learning system. Not only is it easy to produce courses in Eurekos, the experience for learners is interactive, collaborative and social -everything required to engage learners in an online experience. This is our 6th experience with a learning platform and it is by far the best.

Nachteile: I am an absolute fan of this solution. What I am looking forward to are all the future features that will allow our organisation as a content provider to continue to engage learners and reach more customers globally.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Romain G.
Romain G.
Digital Marketing Specialist E-learning portal
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"Great overall experience"

Vorteile: Interface very modern, a lot of customization possibilities, and easy to manage daily for administrators. And the support is excellent.
Very good streaming quality of videos.
Great variety of tools to enrich the pages and offer a pleasant experience to the users.

Nachteile: The reporting tools have room for improvement. Like in most softwares small bugs can occur, but the support team is extremely fast in reacting and handling them.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Johann M.
Multimedia Training Specialist
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.6.2018

"Never saw such a good approach to build an easy to use LMS with focus on future learning scenarios."

Kommentare: we can support our end customers with knowledge in a modern and entertaining way.

Vorteile: Its always has the user-focus and never forgets the principle of "keep it simple and easy". Between all the heavyweight LMSystems, it's a hidden gem.

Nachteile: There is room for improvement on mobile UX and tagging of relational content. But these are just tiny spots.

• Bewertet am 8.6.2018
Christian L.
Product Manager
Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

"Review"

Vorteile: We have a set up with many instructors and the ease of use with Eurekos provides the a tool for our experts to quickly create courses for internal and external use.

Nachteile: To customize functionality that is not default is sometimes time consuming and comes with a extra cost.

Dominik F.
Instructional Designer
  • Bewertet am 11.8.2021

"An overall good service"

Vorteile: Provides many features out-of-the-box and can be used without much computer or programing knowledge. The API allows to enhance individual changes if so required.

Nachteile: The right-management uses an odd system, where it is not possible to combine different rights into one account. You will need to plan with clear task limits in mind. A manager for example will not be able to create trainings, even though your organization might combine those responsibilities in one person.

• Bewertet am 11.8.2021
Anouschka K.
Global Support, Employee Centric Learning
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"Comprehensive platform with an easy approach to creating and maintaining trainings"

Vorteile: Eurekos understands the needs of an organization which has to create trainings and make these trainings available to the users. The sharing, copying and cloning are the features I like best. This adds a new dimension on to a learning platform.

Nachteile: As I have not used it that long, I still cannot say what I would like to have improved. If there is anything coming up, I know that Eurekos has an open ear for that

Peter A.
Peter A.
Medlem
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Very easy LMS"

Kommentare: We are very pleased to work with Eurekos - it is so intuitive.

Vorteile: It is very easy to get started. Anyone can learn to make courses.

Nachteile: Because it is so easy there is a possibility that people who have no knowledge of learning make teaching materials with low learning impact.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Thomas L.
Thomas L.
Forandringsekspert - Projekt - Ledelse - Mennesker
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Eurekos LMS is top"

Kommentare: Easy support, nice people

Vorteile: Nice user interface, structered course setup

Nachteile: must get use to picture archive, can't split videos into folders but that is fixed at next upgrade

Caspar B.
Digital Marketing & Content Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2021

"Love the interactive tools"

Vorteile: I was most impressed with the course authoring tools. We needed something that could create interactive content within the platform, for which this is great.

Nachteile: I sometimes get lost when navigating around the platform, but everything is there once I search. I don't use the platform more than a couple of times a month currently, so I assume navigation will be easier when I am using it consistently.

• Bewertet am 22.7.2021
Craig M.
Craig M.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2019

"Easy to use LMS"

Kommentare: After only one hour online training session I was able to jump right in and start building and editing courses. The system is extremely intuitive and makes loading courses, pictures and videos very easy and straightforward.

Vorteile: This software is packed full of easy to learn and use features and widgets with very easy publishing and review techniques.

Nachteile: Like all editing platforms it has its little quirks but once you know what they are its easier to use than other editing platforms I have worked with.

• Bewertet am 8.9.2019
Khaola A.
Programme Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2021

"Very satisfied and looking forward for the future"

Vorteile: it is very user friendly and includes many features that are easily accessible by course developer and later on by users.

Nachteile: The enrolment feature. It isn't very straight forward.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2021