Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.6/5

Über VRScheduler

VRScheduler arbeitet mit AirBnb, VRBO und anderer Buchungssoftware (wie Escapia), indem Buchungen und automatische Arbeitspläne importiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über VRScheduler

51 von %{reviews_total} Bewertungen angezeigt

Quinn T.
Vice President- Business Development
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Excellent software to task and schedule our vacation rental staff"

Kommentare: I know the majority of the tasks our staff is completing on any given day/week/month. I can track when the task is started, ongoing and completed and if there were any issues that arose while completing the task.

Vorteile: VR Scheduler is dynamic, robust software that enables us to task and schedule every activity in our vacation rental business. The developers have adapted the software to meet our needs and continue to develop additional functions/features. VR Scheduler integrates with our property management software. It is a quality, cost-effective addition to our suite of software products.

Nachteile: It is not a one-size fits all product and you need to be focused on how you want to utilize the different features/functions. Implementation both at an administrator and staff level takes training.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Tiffany S.
Housekeeping Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Game Changer!"

Kommentare: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Vorteile: Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

Nachteile: I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Tyler L.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses"

Kommentare: VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Vorteile: Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Nachteile: Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

von VRScheduler an 3.1.2020

Hi Tyler,
Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss.

Thanks again for your amazing review!

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Lashonne S.
Call Center Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"VRScheduler"

Kommentare: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Vorteile: I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Nachteile: The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Susan M.
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"We love this product"

Kommentare: Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

Vorteile: The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Nachteile: Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Sheila B.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Software designed with user in mind"

Kommentare: Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

Nachteile: No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

von VRScheduler an 10.3.2020

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!!

We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after.

Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review!

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Deborah C.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Great scheduling system"

Kommentare: Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

Vorteile: That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

Nachteile: That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

von VRScheduler an 10.3.2020

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

We are happy to hear that the software has helped your business stay organized. In regards to working on the Administration Site, although the mobile Dashboards work great for cleaning staff, many VRScheduler Administrators have found that it is quite easy to view the scheduling piece on a mobile device with a larger screen such as a tablet.

It's great to hear that you have been able to utilize our help desk. We are always ready to help with any and all questions, so keep them coming.

Thank you again for taking the time to review!

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Jules M.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Super Responsive"

Kommentare: Overall, we tried several apps, including Your Porter and Properly, but our cleaners didn't like them. The customer service for our tiny company has been amazing and supported us through learning how to use some of the many features. I recommend VRScheduler and hope they continue to grow!

Vorteile: VRScheduler is continuously advancing the usability and features. We are a small company with only a few listings currently and we plan to add more listings. We have had many questions about how to understand the best use of VRScheduler, and the customer service has been amazing. I have had many personalize calls to fill in the gaps and show us new features.

Nachteile: The learning curve can be a bit daunting especially for a smaller company only using a portion of the features however the customer service is incredibly helpful. When I have questions I get answers right away. More videos are being added which really helps me in understanding how to use some of the features.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Skylar M.
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER"

Kommentare: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

Vorteile: VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

Nachteile: It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Paul P.
GM
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Great Property Management & Scheduling solution"

Kommentare: We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Vorteile: Ease of use
Customer Support
Planning Control
Issue Reporting

Nachteile: iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Daniel E.
Owner and General Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2018

"VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy."

Vorteile: Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Nachteile: What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

von VRScheduler an 16.1.2018

Hello Dan,
Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth.

We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Shelley P.
Co-owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"Value, service and a remarkable product!"

Kommentare: We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it.
We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Nachteile: Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service.
Very best,
Sarah

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Lisa H.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!"

Kommentare: My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Vorteile: It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Nachteile: Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

von VRScheduler an 16.9.2018

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly.

Cheers,
VRScheduler

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Jane H.
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"VRScheduler saved my life!"

Kommentare: VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

Vorteile: This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew.

Nachteile: It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Christina R.
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Saves time and headaches!"

Kommentare: We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs! It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Vorteile: After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry. VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze. The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Nachteile: While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina!
Cheers- Sarah

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Lili S.
Internal Ops
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features "

Kommentare: CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Vorteile: Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy.
Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Nachteile: There's some specific requests we'd like to see being:
1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition
2. See who assigned the task
3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator
4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

von VRScheduler an 12.3.2020

Hi Susana,

Thank you for your review!

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our Customer Support Team, and ease of setup.

In regards to your list of requested functionality, thank you for your feedback, and although VRScheduler does not offer functionality that pertains to the guest side of the industry, I do like your idea of tracking quality control in the system and will present it to our Development Team.

We know our customers are very busy, so thank you again for finding time in your day to write this review.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Danna K.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Excellent customer support"

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Vorteile: With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Nachteile: It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Elaina B.
Housekeeping Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"VRScheduler has streamlined our business"

Kommentare: Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Vorteile: I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Nachteile: An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Pamela S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2018

"Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half! "

Kommentare: Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

Vorteile: VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

• Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Kathy G.
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2018

"Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help."

Kommentare: It has saved me hours of time

Vorteile: It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

von VRScheduler an 18.1.2018

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software.
Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations.
Sincerely,

• Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Shera G.
Owner/Operator
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company."

Kommentare: Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Vorteile: I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms.
It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

Nachteile: There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Sean L.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing "

Kommentare: I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Vorteile: VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Nachteile: It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Naomi P.
Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 7.12.2018

"Overall Great Product!"

Kommentare: This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Vorteile: The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Nachteile: It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

• Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Project Management Office Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.1.2018

"Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly"

Kommentare: I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Vorteile: THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Nachteile: MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull.
Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

• Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Laura B.
Hospitality Manager
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2019

"Just what we needed"

Kommentare: After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Vorteile: Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!

Nachteile: The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

• Bewertet am 18.3.2019