Filtern nach:

4,9 /5
    4,7 /5

Über VRScheduler

VRScheduler arbeitet mit AirBnb, VRBO und anderer Buchungssoftware (wie Escapia), indem Buchungen und automatische Arbeitspläne importiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über VRScheduler

David L.
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2020

"Excellent software at a fantastic price"

Kommentare: We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

Vorteile: The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

Nachteile: As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

von VRScheduler an 26.6.2020

Dear David,

First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us.

We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board.

Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us.

Kind regards

Jill Mason

• Bewertet am 11.6.2020
Tiffany S.
Housekeeping Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Game Changer!"

Kommentare: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Vorteile: Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

Nachteile: I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

von VRScheduler an 6.10.2020

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Alessandro L.
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2020

"A complete package!"

Kommentare: From implementation to operation, VRScheduler has helped grow our business and will be using it as long as we are in business. It is a fantastic software and a pleasure to use.

Vorteile: VRScheduler has changed the way we operate our business and streamlined our entire workflow from A-Z. We had someone daily entering tasks in a google calendar which resulted in lots of human error. Having VRScheduler automate this process and scheduling all our cleaning/maintenance staff has take out the guess work, and allows us to focus on growing our business knowing that all scheduling is taken care of in real time.

Nachteile: Any issues that came up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team resolved instantly!

von VRScheduler an 6.10.2020

Dear Alessandro, So very happy to hear that VRScheduler will be with your team for the long haul! We are also pleased that the real time features are beneficial to your company. Please continue to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

• Bewertet am 28.9.2020
Lashonne S.
Call Center Manager
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.6.2019

"VRScheduler"

Kommentare: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

Vorteile: I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

Nachteile: The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

• Bewertet am 3.6.2019
Melanie M.
Owner & Property Manager In-Charge
  • Bewertet am 1.9.2020

"Makes our business run smoothly"

Kommentare: This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

Vorteile: There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

Nachteile: The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

Dear Melanie,

Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier.

We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us.

• Bewertet am 1.9.2020
Skylar M.
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2020

"VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER"

Kommentare: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

Vorteile: VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

Nachteile: It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

von VRScheduler an 18.9.2020

Hi Skylar,

Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us.

Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback.

Kind regards

• Bewertet am 9.3.2020
Rebecca D.
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2020

"Very glad that we found this"

Kommentare: Wonderful! Staff extremely patient and helpful.

Vorteile: I am very glad that we found this. I had initially chosen a more expensive program mainly due to the looks visually. VR scheduler is a little outdated looking in my opinion, however, once I got past that to get to the features it was everything we were looking for. We are a hybrid company, somewhere in between a cleaning company and a vacation rental manager. We needed a lot of features, minus the reservation/booking features that compromise most other software programs. We were specifically interested in creating staff checklists. It took a little tweaking, but we got it perfect. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] taught me how to change the font size (for us older folks using our phones), bold words, etc. We were able to make changes to suit our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were wonderful (and VERY patient) in helping us get started and set up. I would very highly recommend for features. I still wish the look was a little more modern but for the price this is truly wonderful. It has saved soooo much time in scheduling and the pen and paper system that we had. Very happy that I chose this software.

Nachteile: Some other programs were more modern looking and a little easier to learn initially

Dear Rebecca

Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler.

We are over the moon that you stuck with us through the training - it really is rewarding to read that we have succeeded in giving you everything that you were looking for and that you found our prices to be really competitive.

Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry and if there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kind regards and stay safe

• Bewertet am 3.9.2020
Kim J.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2020

"Quality, affordable and easy to use"

Kommentare: I need a program that would allow me to not double book, be able to schedule cleaning and maintenance from the same program, bill and do payroll. It checked all those boxes and was affordable for a new company! I give my clients 110% Customer Service as I believe I owe it to them! VRscheduler staff operate the same way which I LOVE! A lot of companies offer the same products but their follow through and CS always tends to fall short, not these ladies!

Vorteile: I do not like to spend my time behind a computer. I knew what I wanted in a software program and the cost and simplicity was my two main concerns. The program had to be easy to set up, to learn and not be thousands of dollars to just purchase. VRscheduler was all the above. When I do have questions and get stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer my emails in quickly and efficiently. I have never had to be on hold for a long period of time before I could move on which is priceless!

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. It actually has done all they said it would & it has yet to have any software issues or updates that others have that can wipe out all your hard work!

Dear Kim,

Wow, thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. It makes it all worthwhile to read these kind of comments.

We are delighted that you mention our customer care and the training that we offer as it is not only a product that sells but the people behind it. We are passionate about what we do and the customers that we serve and it is good to see that this is evident.

We hope that you will recommend VRScheduler to your colleagues in the industry and if we can be of any assistance going forward then please don't hesitate to contact us.

John R.
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2020

"VRScheduler is a great product with a terrific support team, we love it"

Kommentare: VRS meant the end of using Excel spreadsheets, wall calendars and paper to manage our issues and tasks for staff. VRS has greatly assisted with the challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning tasks and maintenance scheduling.

Vorteile: Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Nachteile: Nothing as yet, any little changes we requested were implemented promptly and worked first time.

Dear John

Thank you so much for reviewing VRScheduler. We are delighted that we have been able to assist you with your challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning and maintenance scheduling and hopefully this allows you a lot more time to concentrate on other key factors of the business.

We also appreciate your comments regarding the easy set up and our staff and so we do hope that you will recommend our product to others.

Theresa S.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2020

"Excellent Program"

Kommentare: Overall I love VRScheduler.

Vorteile: VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Nachteile: Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it. We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

von VRScheduler an 10.11.2020

Hi Theresa,
Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier.

We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues.

Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2020
Daniel E.
Owner and General Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2018

"VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy."

Vorteile: Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Nachteile: What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

von VRScheduler an 16.1.2018

Hello Dan,
Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth.

We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler.
Jill

• Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Shelley P.
Co-owner
  • Bewertet am 25.10.2018

"Value, service and a remarkable product!"

Kommentare: We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it.
We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Nachteile: Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service.
Very best,
Sarah

• Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Jessica N.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2020

"This software has changed our lives!"

Kommentare: This software has changed our lives! I wish we'd have done it sooner. It has saved us so much time and energy in managing our growing inventory of properties. The best part is our handymen, groundskeeper and housekeepers all love the system, too. It has changed the way we communicate as a team and things don't get forgotten about like they had in the past. I would recommend this software to anyone looking to streamline their property management systems. One of the best investments we've made in a long time.

Vorteile: automated scheduling, ease of use, tracking of billable services, how much our team love using it, how much easier it's made communication with the entire team

Nachteile: I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

von VRScheduler an 9.7.2020

Dear Jessica,

Thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to read how happy you are with VRScheduler and that your colleagues are loving it too. Your recommendation and enthusiasm is really rewarding and makes what we do all the more worthwhile.

If we can help any of your other colleagues in the industry or if you need anything more from us then please don't hesitate to get in touch.

With thanks,

Jill Mason

• Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Lisa H.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2018

"Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!"

Kommentare: My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Vorteile: It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Nachteile: Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

von VRScheduler an 16.9.2018

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly.

Cheers,
VRScheduler

• Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Tyler L.
Chief Technology Officer
  • Bewertet am 2.1.2020

"A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses"

Kommentare: VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Vorteile: Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Nachteile: Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

von VRScheduler an 3.1.2020

Hi Tyler,
Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss.

Thanks again for your amazing review!
Jill

• Bewertet am 2.1.2020
Susan M.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"We love this product"

Kommentare: Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

Vorteile: The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Nachteile: Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Sheila B.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2019

"Software designed with user in mind"

Kommentare: Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

Vorteile: This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

Nachteile: No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

von VRScheduler an 10.3.2020

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!!

We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after.

Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review!

• Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Deborah C.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Great scheduling system"

Kommentare: Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

Vorteile: That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

Nachteile: That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

von VRScheduler an 10.3.2020

Hi Deborah,

Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler!

We are happy to hear that the software has helped your business stay organized. In regards to working on the Administration Site, although the mobile Dashboards work great for cleaning staff, many VRScheduler Administrators have found that it is quite easy to view the scheduling piece on a mobile device with a larger screen such as a tablet.

It's great to hear that you have been able to utilize our help desk. We are always ready to help with any and all questions, so keep them coming.

Thank you again for taking the time to review!

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Jane H.
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2019

"VRScheduler saved my life!"

Kommentare: VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

Vorteile: This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew.

Nachteile: It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

• Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Christina R.
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"Saves time and headaches!"

Kommentare: We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs! It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Vorteile: After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry. VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze. The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Nachteile: While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina!
Cheers- Sarah

• Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Lili S.
Internal Ops
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features"

Kommentare: CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Vorteile: Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy.
Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Nachteile: There's some specific requests we'd like to see being:
1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition
2. See who assigned the task
3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator
4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

von VRScheduler an 30.3.2020

Hi Lili,

Thank you for your review!

We are very happy to hear that you are pleased with our Customer Support Team, and ease of setup.

In regards to your list of requested functionality, thank you for your feedback, and although VRScheduler does not offer functionality that pertains to the guest side of the industry, I do like your idea of tracking quality control in the system and will present it to our Development Team.

We know our customers are very busy, so thank you again for finding time in your day to write this review.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Quinn T.
Vice President- Business Development
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2019

"Excellent software to task and schedule our vacation rental staff"

Kommentare: I know the majority of the tasks our staff is completing on any given day/week/month. I can track when the task is started, ongoing and completed and if there were any issues that arose while completing the task.

Vorteile: VR Scheduler is dynamic, robust software that enables us to task and schedule every activity in our vacation rental business. The developers have adapted the software to meet our needs and continue to develop additional functions/features. VR Scheduler integrates with our property management software. It is a quality, cost-effective addition to our suite of software products.

Nachteile: It is not a one-size fits all product and you need to be focused on how you want to utilize the different features/functions. Implementation both at an administrator and staff level takes training.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Jules M.
Executive Assistant
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2019

"Super Responsive"

Kommentare: Overall, we tried several apps, including Your Porter and Properly, but our cleaners didn't like them. The customer service for our tiny company has been amazing and supported us through learning how to use some of the many features. I recommend VRScheduler and hope they continue to grow!

Vorteile: VRScheduler is continuously advancing the usability and features. We are a small company with only a few listings currently and we plan to add more listings. We have had many questions about how to understand the best use of VRScheduler, and the customer service has been amazing. I have had many personalize calls to fill in the gaps and show us new features.

Nachteile: The learning curve can be a bit daunting especially for a smaller company only using a portion of the features however the customer service is incredibly helpful. When I have questions I get answers right away. More videos are being added which really helps me in understanding how to use some of the features.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Danna K.
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2018

"Excellent customer support"

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Vorteile: With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Nachteile: It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Elaina B.
Housekeeping Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"VRScheduler has streamlined our business"

Kommentare: Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Vorteile: I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Nachteile: An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018