VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Bewertet am 13.1.2018
Daniel E.
Owner and General Manager

Vorteile: Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

Nachteile: What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

von VRScheduler an 16.1.2018

Hello Dan,
Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth.

We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance.

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler.
Jill

Value, service and a remarkable product!

Bewertet am 25.10.2018
Shelley P.
Co-owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it.
We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Nachteile: Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service.
Very best,
Sarah

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Lisa H.
General Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

Vorteile: It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Nachteile: Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

von VRScheduler an 16.9.2018

Hi Lisa,
Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff.

Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly.

Cheers,
VRScheduler

VRScheduler saved my life!

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Jane H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

Vorteile: This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew.

Nachteile: It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

Saves time and headaches!

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Christina R.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are very happy with our transition to VRScheduler. We have been able to customize it in so many ways, that make it an exceptional product for our needs! It does occasionally have glitches, but once the tech team is notified they are usually fixed right away. In general, tech support has been fantastic - which made the transition to an online platform much less overwhelming.

Vorteile: After 4 years of tracking vacation rental bookings and cleanings using an Excel spreadsheet and iCal, we decided that our list of 40+ clients was too unwieldy for so much manual entry. VRScheduler automatically imports bookings to a central location, and auto-generates tasks that WE identify to go along with each one. The tasks also feed into a staffing calendar, making scheduling a breeze. The best part is that the software has VASTLY decreased the likelihood of a missed booking. If the visit shows up in VRBO, it's on my calendar!

Nachteile: While each booking and group name imports automatically into VRScheduler, the number of guests still need to be manually entered for each group. We've been told by tech support that this is a limitation of VRBO and Airbnb (not VRScheduler) - but it's the most onerous part of using it.

von VRScheduler an 2.7.2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with VRScheduler as your vacation rental property management software for your VRBO driven business. We are happy to have you onboard, Christina!
Cheers- Sarah

Excellent software to task and schedule our vacation rental staff

Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quinn T.
Vice President- Business Development
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I know the majority of the tasks our staff is completing on any given day/week/month. I can track when the task is started, ongoing and completed and if there were any issues that arose while completing the task.

Vorteile: VR Scheduler is dynamic, robust software that enables us to task and schedule every activity in our vacation rental business. The developers have adapted the software to meet our needs and continue to develop additional functions/features. VR Scheduler integrates with our property management software. It is a quality, cost-effective addition to our suite of software products.

Nachteile: It is not a one-size fits all product and you need to be focused on how you want to utilize the different features/functions. Implementation both at an administrator and staff level takes training.

Super Responsive

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Jules M.
Executive Assistant
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, we tried several apps, including Your Porter and Properly, but our cleaners didn't like them. The customer service for our tiny company has been amazing and supported us through learning how to use some of the many features. I recommend VRScheduler and hope they continue to grow!

Vorteile: VRScheduler is continuously advancing the usability and features. We are a small company with only a few listings currently and we plan to add more listings. We have had many questions about how to understand the best use of VRScheduler, and the customer service has been amazing. I have had many personalize calls to fill in the gaps and show us new features.

Nachteile: The learning curve can be a bit daunting especially for a smaller company only using a portion of the features however the customer service is incredibly helpful. When I have questions I get answers right away. More videos are being added which really helps me in understanding how to use some of the features.

Excellent customer support

Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Danna K.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

Vorteile: With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

Nachteile: It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

VRScheduler has streamlined our business

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Elaina B.
Housekeeping Manager
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Accuracy, ease, time saving, streamlined organization. Everything is now easily track able and kept in one place.

Vorteile: I can't say enough good things about VRScheduler. I have been managing the housekeeping division of a growing property care company in a premier recreation and vacation destination for 4 years now. We service vacation rentals from fully managed to just maintenance cleaning and everything in between. Before VRScheduler, I had been scheduling via emails with owners, spreadsheets with bookings and a separate database for my employee schedule. This was overwhelming, time consuming, and in busy seasons, it felt impossible to maintain accuracy. We are now up to 81 properties and are continuing to grow. VRScheduler has made this possibility a reality!

Nachteile: An area for property inventory would be great, and I have been told that this is currently being developed.

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Bewertet am 10.5.2018
Pamela S.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

Vorteile: VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Nachteile: Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Kathy G.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has saved me hours of time

Vorteile: It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

von VRScheduler an 18.1.2018

Hi Kathy,
Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software.
Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations.
Sincerely,
Jill

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Shera G.
Owner/Operator
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

Vorteile: I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms.
It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

Nachteile: There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Sean L.
Hausmeisterservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

Vorteile: VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

Nachteile: It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

Great Property Management & Scheduling solution

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Paul P.
GM
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to fully digitalise our operations team with a true digital flow of data. The rep tooks us step by step from day one through configuration and operational use. The rep's industry knowledge was key to understanding the day to day requirements of a property management team and the challenges it presents. VRS handles these challenges and offers an improved efficiency throughout the organisation and eliminates the piles of unnecessary paper !!

Vorteile: Ease of use
Customer Support
Planning Control
Issue Reporting

Nachteile: iOS/Android Apps would be a great upgrade to this product. I believe it is on the development road map :)

Overall Great Product!

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Naomi P.
Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

Vorteile: The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

Nachteile: It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

Lot of customisation, very responsive support and they answer to new feature request quickly

Bewertet am 30.1.2018
Project Management Office Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have centralized managing my crew schedule and I can quickly check if all task are assigned and accepted by the team. I increase my confidence in the planning of tasks.

Vorteile: THere is a lot of automation, very intuitive interface. You can do a lot of customisation to fit your need. COnnection with my channel manager make experience very smooth. It helps me to manage my cleaning schedule and to stay on top of things.

Nachteile: MAybe too much of customisation. There is a lot of option and it may be confusing sometime to understand what are the consequences of ticking a box. However, support is very responsive and helpfull.
Dashboard for employee could be improve as they are not always savvy persons. It takes some trial and error to make them understand all functionality. They provide a link to the dashboard instead of an app to download. As people tend to be used to have a app on their screen, it take them some time to understand they can access this link as easy as an app.

Just what we needed

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Laura B.
Hospitality Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Vorteile: Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!

Nachteile: The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. Jill has always made herself available for questions!

Excellent Client Services, Favorable Features

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Lili S.
Internal Ops
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: CSR did an amazing job at training our team and continues to provide outstanding support. She is responsive and gives us a sentiment that she truly cares for her clients. More so, VRS has definitely added value to our guest services protocol - hope our requests can be successfully integrated as well.

Vorteile: Love how ways it is to set up and how user friendly program is - training the team was relatively easy.
Perhaps best part of VRS is diligence of client services.

Nachteile: There's some specific requests we'd like to see being:
1. Ability to capture and report any reviews and ratings from guests' OTAs into VRS: particularly cleans. We'd like to correlate cleaning reviews to the cleaner for performance metrics and employee recognition
2. See who assigned the task
3. Ability to have team add cleaner from third-party cleaning company without an administrator
4. Ability to connect to Your Welcome Tablet and communicate any late check out requests

Simply the best!

Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Jenny P.
Bookkeeper
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Customer service is stellar! VR scheduler is always willing to go above and beyond.

Vorteile: The level of customer support and care is over the top. We have been able to streamline housekeeper payroll and functionality. VR scheduler makes billing easier as well. Real time completion information are key.

Nachteile: As with anything new it takes time to adjust to it. That is truly the only downfall.

Perfectly designed!

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Matt D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software with a very responsive and dedicated staff. They are always improving and adding features based on user recommendations. Well done!

Vorteile: It had everything I was looking for as far as scheduling and running our VR operations. I am now realizing it may fully replace the other 2 programs that we use in conjunction with VR Scheduler.

Nachteile: I am not sure if there are any cons at this point.

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Rebecca B.
General Manager

Vorteile: Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Nachteile: Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Corrine H.
Director of Operations
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

Vorteile: The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

Nachteile: The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Sandra C.
Housekeeping Supervisor/Guest Services
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

Vorteile: LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

Nachteile: The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

Bewertet am 18.3.2019
Brittany H.
Operations Manager
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups. Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up! Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

Vorteile: The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

Nachteile: I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.

We Highly Recommend It

Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Daniel V.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I've tested number of different solutions and VRScheduler is definitely the best one. Reliability, number of customizable features and EXCELLENT customer service is what makes it stand out. We have been using it ourselves and highly recommend it.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything. The software is great and even our employees love it.