Filtern nach:

Über VRScheduler

VRScheduler arbeitet mit AirBnb, VRBO und anderer Buchungssoftware (wie Escapia), indem Buchungen und automatische Arbeitspläne importiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über VRScheduler

Daychia S.
Daychia S.
Business Owner / Developer in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: Overall I love the software, and the customer service , help desk is always very helpful and there for me , pretty much right away... Never have to really wait more than a day to get a reply on questions I may have.

VR Solved my scheduling team problems immediately provided the organization I needed for each member of my cleaning team to function optimally without me having to physically text and tell them where to be and what to do each time. It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.

I can't really say I have a least like of anything thus far using this software. I have been very pleased with it. Maybe the only thing I would love to have in addition is an Inventory list for each unit and a way to keep up with the supplies inventory for each unit... alerting the staff and admins when certain supplies are getting low and need to be repurchased.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Daychia Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are so pleased that we have helped to solve your team scheduling problems and that you love our software and customer service. And your comment about an inventory list is a great idea. We will have a think about adding this feature in the future. We are so pleased that Smoobu recommended us to you, and thank you for being a great client and advocate. Warm regards

Melanie M.
Owner & Property Manager In-Charge in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes our business run smoothly

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

letztes Jahr

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

Ian C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing and tracking housekeeping needs

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As an "out of the box" solution to get up and running with centralized management of housekeeping activities VRS is excellent. The added functionality to be able to schedule recurring tasks eg. maintenance inspections, battery replacements etc is a bug plus. The employee mobile dashboard is excellent. With very little effort even or less "tech savv" staff were able to get it figured out. I would certainly recommend VRS to anyone looking for cloud software of this type.

Integration with our existing PMS was very easy. VRS quickly imported existing reservation data and we were able to setup recurring cleans and other housekeeping activities quickly. The onboarding and ongoing support is excellent

I don't find all of the processes intuitive. Things like setting up notifications to owners when you want to use your own format took a little bit of figuring out. Once figured out it works perfectly, the "getting there" is the challenge.

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for the review. We are glad to hear that you found the setup quick and our support excellent. We remind all of our customers that we are always here to assist in more detailed settings. Happy to hear that you would recommend us, please do so! Kind Regards,

Lashonne S.
Call Center Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler

Kommentare: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Jessica L.
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The leap from Maid Service to Property Managers...

Kommentare: Customer service has been incredibly responsive to our needs and patient with us while with implement and acclimate to a more streamlined and organized workflow.

VRScheduler has allowed us to combine our maid scheduling and property management software and consolidate into one dynamic and flexible interface. This has helped us grow the vacation rental management side of our maid business and effectively took us to the next level in our business.

The front end implementation is a little nebulous and takes time, but such is the case with all great things. You get out what you put in, and the learning curve is well worth the reward.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that VRScheduler has helped you grow your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback on our customer service. We are there for you 100% whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues. Kind Regards

Tiffany S.
Housekeeping Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

letztes Jahr

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Erika G.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommend but it's a time and financial investment

Kommentare: We like it but it's around $300 / month for us and it's borderline not worth it. We used Tsheets before which worked really nicely with Quickbooks and had very easy and friendly customer service if you needed help.

- It is a huge time saver to have the cleans synced automatically - Almost no human error and if there is, it's the clients fault and not ours ;) - Scheduling is much easier - Master calendar shows all bookings

- Due to USD exchange rate, this program is very expensive for us and when I get the bill, it turns me off. It's still worth it as we are at our one year mark and will continue but partially due to the fact we have invested so much time learning it. - Customer support: I would prefer a phone line to call instead of emailing. I have tried calling before but it's an American # and I can't call out

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review the VRScheduler and we are really happy that you find the system time saving and easy to use. Thank you for your feedback and please stay safe

Wanda V.
Office Administrator in Kanada

AVRS Review

Kommentare: I am enjoying the program and the support we receive is amazing. Regardless of how many emails I send in a day every single email is answered within an hour.

The most impactful is the ability to import AirBnB and other links into the schedule, turnovers are automatically entered which helps to reduce any booking errors. Once all your information is loaded (which the VRS team will do during your trial period) the ease of use is very simple and user friendly.

It would be nice if the calendar could print as it looks in looks like in the scheduling calendar with the different Region colors etc.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi there Wanda, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we try to ensure that no one has to wait more than a couple of hours before they receive a reply from us. We have taken your comments on board with regards to the calendar and will look into this further. In the meantime, thanks for being an awesome client, and please do recommend us to your colleagues. Kind regards and stay safe

Skylar M.

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

Kommentare: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

letztes Jahr

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Terry Q.
CEO in USA

Fantastic Tool to Take Away Scheduling headache

Calendar integration. User friendly. Ability to recognize what dates are available or vice versa based on active reservation calendar, for the purpose of scheduling cleaning and maintenance, which streamlined a lot of the process in between.

It is web based. Don't have an APP yet.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that VRScheduler has helped you streamline a lot of your processes. That is our goal. VRScheduler has a progressive web app (PWA), an alternative to apps from the app store. We have chosen the PWA technology for its ease of installation, image and video upload speeds, and faster deployment of new features. All the best

Rebecca D.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very glad that we found this

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wonderful! Staff extremely patient and helpful.

I am very glad that we found this. I had initially chosen a more expensive program mainly due to the looks visually. VR scheduler is a little outdated looking in my opinion, however, once I got past that to get to the features it was everything we were looking for. We are a hybrid company, somewhere in between a cleaning company and a vacation rental manager. We needed a lot of features, minus the reservation/booking features that compromise most other software programs. We were specifically interested in creating staff checklists. It took a little tweaking, but we got it perfect. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] taught me how to change the font size (for us older folks using our phones), bold words, etc. We were able to make changes to suit our needs. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were wonderful (and VERY patient) in helping us get started and set up. I would very highly recommend for features. I still wish the look was a little more modern but for the price this is truly wonderful. It has saved soooo much time in scheduling and the pen and paper system that we had. Very happy that I chose this software.

Some other programs were more modern looking and a little easier to learn initially

letztes Jahr

Dear Rebecca Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are over the moon that you stuck with us through the training - it really is rewarding to read that we have succeeded in giving you everything that you were looking for and that you found our prices to be really competitive. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry and if there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind regards and stay safe

Kim J.
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Quality, affordable and easy to use

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I need a program that would allow me to not double book, be able to schedule cleaning and maintenance from the same program, bill and do payroll. It checked all those boxes and was affordable for a new company! I give my clients 110% Customer Service as I believe I owe it to them! VRscheduler staff operate the same way which I LOVE! A lot of companies offer the same products but their follow through and CS always tends to fall short, not these ladies!

I do not like to spend my time behind a computer. I knew what I wanted in a software program and the cost and simplicity was my two main concerns. The program had to be easy to set up, to learn and not be thousands of dollars to just purchase. VRscheduler was all the above. When I do have questions and get stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answer my emails in quickly and efficiently. I have never had to be on hold for a long period of time before I could move on which is priceless!

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. It actually has done all they said it would & it has yet to have any software issues or updates that others have that can wipe out all your hard work!

letztes Jahr

Dear Kim, Wow, thank you so much for such wonderful feedback. It makes it all worthwhile to read these kind of comments. We are delighted that you mention our customer care and the training that we offer as it is not only a product that sells but the people behind it. We are passionate about what we do and the customers that we serve and it is good to see that this is evident. We hope that you will recommend VRScheduler to your colleagues in the industry and if we can be of any assistance going forward then please don't hesitate to contact us. Warm regards and stay safe

Daniel E.
Owner and General Manager in USA

VR Scheduler is a game-changer for vacation rental managers! It has made scheduling cleaners easy.

Managing schedules for housekeepers over multiple properties that have a variety of check-out days can be a challenge to even the property manager who loves detail. VR Scheduler has made this task, not only easy, it has also shaved off hours every week, making our work more productive. With all cleanings automatically in place on the calendar for the day of check-out and assigned to the correct housekeeper or supervisor, all I have to do is click, drag and drop to place the property to move the cleaning to the day it works best for my staff. In addition, VR Scheduler not only allows employees to mark when their tasks are completed, and allows them to add notes and pictures for maintenance or damage, it also automatically updates the master calendar when the hot tub inspection is complete, when the home is clean and when a supervisor inspects the property. VR Scheduler is one of those "must haves" in the vacation rental manager's toolbox! After thirteen years of vacation rental management, this is one of the best software products I have ever used.

What's not to like? There are really no negatives--quick response time for customer service, a great product that makes my life easier, so I guess the only negative is that it takes some time to do the setup--but what software doesn't!

Antwort von VRScheduler

Hello Dan, Thank you for your detailed and expansive positive review of VRScheduler for your company Destination Leavenworth. We are thrilled and rewarded that you reported our vacation rental software is saving you hours and increasing production. It is an absolute pleasure to work with you to increase your operational performance. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this amazing review, it really made our day here at VRScheduler. Jill

David L.
David L.
Director in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software at a fantastic price

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

letztes Jahr

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

Jessica N.
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software has changed our lives!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This software has changed our lives! I wish we'd have done it sooner. It has saved us so much time and energy in managing our growing inventory of properties. The best part is our handymen, groundskeeper and housekeepers all love the system, too. It has changed the way we communicate as a team and things don't get forgotten about like they had in the past. I would recommend this software to anyone looking to streamline their property management systems. One of the best investments we've made in a long time.

automated scheduling, ease of use, tracking of billable services, how much our team love using it, how much easier it's made communication with the entire team

I haven't found anything that I don't like about this software.

letztes Jahr

Dear Jessica, Thanks for your wonderful review. We are so pleased to read how happy you are with VRScheduler and that your colleagues are loving it too. Your recommendation and enthusiasm is really rewarding and makes what we do all the more worthwhile. If we can help any of your other colleagues in the industry or if you need anything more from us then please don't hesitate to get in touch. With thanks, Jill Mason

Shelley P.
Co-owner in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Value, service and a remarkable product!

Kommentare: We have been able to easily schedule all of our cleaning and maintenance services. Communication with all individuals that work with us is easy and all in one place. Every individual has a dashboard that is easily accessed on phones or computers. As a company, we have access to everyone's dashboard. Pictures can be uploaded for every property, which makes it easy to make sure things look right. The customized checklists have made life easier by allowing us to know what is happening at every property. Overall, we have been very happy with the service and the product!

The software is easy to use and intuitive. I had tried a few other programs and could not figure them out without a lot of help. VRScheduler seems easy to move around in and set things up. If you do need help, the customer service is fantastic. I really appreciate the automated rules that allow us to set things up and then not have to worry about it. We currently service 40 Vacation rental properties (VRBO and AirBnb) and growing. We love that the cost of the software is very affordable and easy to use to communicate with everyone involved in our services! We are able to keep track of everything! I would absolutely recommend VRScheduler for the value, the software itself and the service!

Any cons I have experienced were quickly taken care of by the technical team and the customer service has been extremely personal and helpful!

Antwort von VRScheduler

Thank you, Shelley, for your 5-star review of VRScheduler vacation rental software. We are thrilled to hear that you find the software intuitive and that you are happy with our pricing and customer service. Very best, Sarah

Lisa H.
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for scheduling your staff for your Vacation rental management Company!

Kommentare: My experience is fantastic. I am so relived we finally found a software program for scheduling staff and guest needs that actually works. Our company has about 130 plus properties. This company is great to work with and has been more than accommodating to us and has been constantly improving anything brought to there attention. I have looked for over 4 years and use to manually do all the schedules and payroll. This saves time, it makes sure things get done, it creates a lot more structure, puts you more on auto pilot, can customize things to fit your company needs. My staff loves it also. I don't know what I would do with out it now that I am in it completely!

It puts my mind at ease knowing I can rely on this program. Everything that pops up moment to moment gets scheduled in ASAP, this way nothing is missed. It is integrated with our reservation system and everything is kind of on auto pilot. The owner is awesome to work with and very accommodating. This is a very workable system.

Could use a APP on this program. I also would like when I inactivate employees on the VR, if it would delete them altogether and maybe be able to pull up in a archive folder instead. That way won't loose their info, but its out of the way for when you run reports . Same thing with starting a new property, can archive or delete old rules to not have to scroll though. Nothing major.

Antwort von VRScheduler

Hi Lisa, Thank you for your review of our vacation rental software. We are so happy it is working for scheduling your staff. Thanks too for your feedback regarding the filtering and archiving. We will improve this area and get back to you directly. Cheers, VRScheduler

Tyler L.
Chief Technology Officer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A great all-in-one tool for small and large businesses

Kommentare: VRS has been an amazing tool when coordinating our housekeeping teams and schedules. Virtually no bugs and customer support [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been prompt and extremely helpful.

Detailed multi-calendar allows us (and our teams in the field) to easily visualize 100+ properties from a single, birdseye view. Task management automations are easy to setup for housekeeping.

Limitations with invoice creation and quality of the API connection with our Property Management Software. Overall, the system works just fine but we wish VRS had a few more tools to connect our tasks with our maintenance pipeline and revenue.

Antwort von VRScheduler

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! In regards to your requests, I have good news. We currently have invoicing via stripe in Beta, and will have an API available and a connection with Zapier that will provide the connections by the end of this quarter. I will reach out directly to dicuss. Thanks again for your amazing review! Jill

Toni L.
President/CEO in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with VRScheduler

Kommentare: We have definitely been saved many times by VRScheduler with cleanings being arranged/set up for last minute bookings as well as property inspections being set up/arranged prior to check ins!

We love how customizable it is to our business and the integration went easily with Ownerrez. It automatically arranges cleanings/inspections which helped free up A LOT of time. We are able to put specific instructions/requests for each property for the cleaner so nothing gets missed. Customer service is always nice, helpful and respond in a timely manner.

It takes a bit of time to update the system once a change is made. *We wish there was an SMS messaging system we could send out to our vendors/cleaners regarding last minute changes/notes they need to be aware of.

vor 10 Monaten

Dear Toni Thank you so much for your great feedback. We are delighted to have another satisfied customer and love how easy our system was for you to implement and how timesaving and efficient it has proven to be for you. With regards to an SMS messaging system, we have recently added a Slack integration. I will reach out to be sure you know how to implement this piece. In the meantime, please stay safe and if we can assist you with anything VRScheduler related then just give us a shout. Kind regards and stay safe Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Kim M.
Business Owner in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome cleaning business management software

Kommentare: This company is super responsive, and knows what it’s like in the field and on the management side of things. I have had nothing but positive experiences with VRS.

I love how we can link our vacation rental owner schedules directly to our scheduling calendar. I like the ease of making changes on the calendar, and I really like how simple it is to communicate jobs and notes to staff.

We are in communication with the development team at VRS about a couple of additional features we would like to see. But that’s only because we’ve added residential cleans, on top of our vacation rentals. As for vacation rental cleaning management software, I couldn’t ask for anything more.

vor 10 Monaten

Dear Kim, Thank you for your truly amazing 10/10 score. We are delighted that your job is now so much easier since you started to use the VRScheduler and we appreciate your recommendation as well as thoughtful words regarding our truly amazing staff members. If we ever have any questions regarding VRScheduler then please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Warm regards and please stay safe Jill Mason, CEO VRScheduler

Leila M.

Outstanding Service & Software

Kommentare: I am a huge fan of this program and the software. The people behind the scenes are prompt, courteous and supremely helpful. It has changed the way we do business and I am eternally grateful.

I like the innovative features and thoughtfulness that went into the design. It is comprehensive, thorough and covers a wide range of options for any business.

The learning curve seemed a bit steep initially because the program is so vast. However, with the help of both [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and some extra one-on-one training, we were able to move past our first few baby steps and grow more comfortable with all the features.

vor 7 Monaten

Dear Leila Thank you very much for taking the time to review the VR scheduler and we too are eternally grateful that you are a huge fan. Thank you too for recognising and praising our customer service team they are a fantastic support to our clients and our biggest asset and are there for you 100% of the time to assist in the onboarding and to answer any questions whenever you need help. We are delighted that we are able to bring you the additional functions that you were looking for and we hope that you will recommend the VRScheduler to your colleagues. Warm regards and stay safe

Susan M.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We love this product

Kommentare: Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Theresa S.
Manager in USA

Excellent Program

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I love VRScheduler.

VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it. We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

letztes Jahr

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier. We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues. Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

Sheila B.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Software designed with user in mind

Kommentare: Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Antwort von VRScheduler

Hi Sheila, Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!! We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after. Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review! Elaina

Igors O.
Manager in Lettland

Absolutely satisfied!

Kommentare: Scheduling cleaning processes and calendars.

Stable software with lots of options. Absolutely satisfied.

Was a bit tricky to set up at the beginning, but their support was very helpful and professional.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Igors, Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and support, glad you found this helpful and professional. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry, and if there is anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind Regards