Über Operto Teams

VRScheduler arbeitet mit AirBnb, VRBO und anderer Buchungssoftware (wie Escapia), indem Buchungen und automatische Arbeitspläne importiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über Operto Teams

Once you're famiiliar with the software it is very easy to use and saves a lot of time and energy. The software has a lot of options to customize the functionality.

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program.

Bewertungen zu Operto Teams

4,9
4,9

Operto Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 97 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Operto Teams bereits verwendet?

Daychia
Daychia
Business Owner / Developer in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: Overall I love the software, and the customer service , help desk is always very helpful and there for me , pretty much right away... Never have to really wait more than a day to get a reply on questions I may have.

VR Solved my scheduling team problems immediately provided the organization I needed for each member of my cleaning team to function optimally without me having to physically text and tell them where to be and what to do each time. It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.

I can't really say I have a least like of anything thus far using this software. I have been very pleased with it. Maybe the only thing I would love to have in addition is an Inventory list for each unit and a way to keep up with the supplies inventory for each unit... alerting the staff and admins when certain supplies are getting low and need to be repurchased.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Daychia Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are so pleased that we have helped to solve your team scheduling problems and that you love our software and customer service. And your comment about an inventory list is a great idea. We will have a think about adding this feature in the future. We are so pleased that Smoobu recommended us to you, and thank you for being a great client and advocate. Warm regards

Melanie
Owner & Property Manager In-Charge in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes our business run smoothly

Kommentare: This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

LaShonne
Call Center Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler

Kommentare: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Tiffany
Housekeeping Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Jessica
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The leap from Maid Service to Property Managers...

Kommentare: Customer service has been incredibly responsive to our needs and patient with us while with implement and acclimate to a more streamlined and organized workflow.

VRScheduler has allowed us to combine our maid scheduling and property management software and consolidate into one dynamic and flexible interface. This has helped us grow the vacation rental management side of our maid business and effectively took us to the next level in our business.

The front end implementation is a little nebulous and takes time, but such is the case with all great things. You get out what you put in, and the learning curve is well worth the reward.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that VRScheduler has helped you grow your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback on our customer service. We are there for you 100% whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues. Kind Regards

Wanda
Office Administrator in Kanada

AVRS Review

Kommentare: I am enjoying the program and the support we receive is amazing. Regardless of how many emails I send in a day every single email is answered within an hour.

The most impactful is the ability to import AirBnB and other links into the schedule, turnovers are automatically entered which helps to reduce any booking errors. Once all your information is loaded (which the VRS team will do during your trial period) the ease of use is very simple and user friendly.

It would be nice if the calendar could print as it looks in looks like in the scheduling calendar with the different Region colors etc.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi there Wanda, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we try to ensure that no one has to wait more than a couple of hours before they receive a reply from us. We have taken your comments on board with regards to the calendar and will look into this further. In the meantime, thanks for being an awesome client, and please do recommend us to your colleagues. Kind regards and stay safe

Skylar

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

Kommentare: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Florian
Owner in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and best price/performance ratio

Kommentare: Once everything was set up perfectly and we got used to working with the software, we were delighted. The support is world class, fast and reliable.

Very well-functioning web app, individual checklists, task evaluations

You cannot automatically assign a task to another person if the first person rejects the job. Therefore only semi-automatic and not fully automatic task distribution

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Operto Teams! We're thrilled to hear that you're that you're enjoying the performance of our web app, and the individual checklist and task evaluation features. Good news — you can set up automatic task assignment to another person if the first person rejects the job! Our team will reach out to assist in setting this up. Thank you for choosing Operto!

Director in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software at a fantastic price

Kommentare: We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

Kelly

Operto Teams

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Operto Teams has been critical for us in our housekeeping/maintenance management. It's been a great way to communicate between team members and homeowners, to track maintenance issues, and provide photo and video reporting.

There are integration factors that don't work well with our PMS. We wish homeowner/PM blocks would transfer to Operto automatically as we currently have to add them manually, and it can be difficult to track when those dates change

Theresa
Manager in USA

Excellent Program

Kommentare: Overall I love VRScheduler.

VRScheduler is very easy to use. It makes are invoicing, scheduling, and so much more so much easier to operate. Before using this program I was doing all of my scheduling on a large homemade desk calendar. This program is much more efficient.

Inspections on the scheduling calendar should move with the cleaning. We have sent inspectors out to cabins that have been moved to another day and didn't realize the inspection didn't move with it. We live in the mountains where cell phone service is spotty so inspectors and cleaners have difficulty accessing the information they need for the property.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Theresa, Thank you for your glowing review of VRScheduler, it is so rewarding to hear we are making your scheduling and invoicing easier. We will reach out to you to show you how to schedule inspections to be dependant on cleans - that way they will move together as you describe. We have also recently chatted with you about our new offline dashboards, which will resolve your access issues. Thanks again for being such a long term customer, we appreciate your business.

Igors
Manager in Lettland

Absolutely satisfied!

Kommentare: Scheduling cleaning processes and calendars.

Stable software with lots of options. Absolutely satisfied.

Was a bit tricky to set up at the beginning, but their support was very helpful and professional.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Igors, Thank you for the review. We pride ourselves in our customer service and support, glad you found this helpful and professional. Please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry, and if there is anything more that we can do for you, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Kind Regards

Margie
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler is the key to our growth

Kommentare: VRScheduler has been such a game changer for us, and the more we dig down and learn to use it, the more benefit we get from it. It's a really powerful software with really friendly support, so it doesn't get much better than that!

I love the automation! The cleanings automatically populate when we get a new booking, which then automatically goes to our cleaners to accept or decline, and it all flows from there. And if we need to customize something in a particular way, that's easy too. Our cleaners have had no trouble learning to use it. The customer support and onboarding are wonderful. The price can't be beat!

It looks a little overwhelming at first, but there is guidance along the way to help clarify. It's not quite as pretty as some of the competition, but it works perfectly.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy the automation and customization of our software. We also pride ourselves on our customer support, and we are pleased to hear that you are enjoying that as well. Please tell your friends and colleagues to join as well. Kind regards,

Alessandro
Owner in Kanada

A complete package!

Kommentare: From implementation to operation, VRScheduler has helped grow our business and will be using it as long as we are in business. It is a fantastic software and a pleasure to use.

VRScheduler has changed the way we operate our business and streamlined our entire workflow from A-Z. We had someone daily entering tasks in a google calendar which resulted in lots of human error. Having VRScheduler automate this process and scheduling all our cleaning/maintenance staff has take out the guess work, and allows us to focus on growing our business knowing that all scheduling is taken care of in real time.

Any issues that came up, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team resolved instantly!

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Alessandro, So very happy to hear that VRScheduler will be with your team for the long haul! We are also pleased that the real time features are beneficial to your company. Please continue to let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Kind regards, Jill

Director in Australien
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler is a great product with a terrific support team, we love it

Kommentare: VRS meant the end of using Excel spreadsheets, wall calendars and paper to manage our issues and tasks for staff. VRS has greatly assisted with the challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning tasks and maintenance scheduling.

Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Nothing as yet, any little changes we requested were implemented promptly and worked first time.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear John Thank you so much for reviewing VRScheduler. We are delighted that we have been able to assist you with your challenges around scheduling, time tracking, cleaning and maintenance scheduling and hopefully this allows you a lot more time to concentrate on other key factors of the business. We also appreciate your comments regarding the easy set up and our staff and so we do hope that you will recommend our product to others. Warm regards and stay safe

Pamela
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Customer Service I've ever encountered. Our work load has been cut in half!

Kommentare: Savings in staff time and money. Ability to see all that is going on with over 200 homes at a glance, from cleaning to pools I can see what jobs need to be done, which team member is taking care of the task and with the app we know where everyone is at every moment in the day.

VRScheduler has cut my costs and my time in half. Scheduling cleaning, linen as well as pool and hot tub cleaning can be a time consuming job. VRScheduler does the work for us and has also cut down on payroll time as well as billing errors. With 2 offices and over 200 homes there is a lot to attend to on a busy weekend. Team has worked to set up even the smallest detail just the way we need so that all departments and all tasks work together seemlessly.

Honestly, I have not found anything I do not like. It is easy to learn, easy to use and again, with the great customer service when we do find something we need to change, it's taken care of right away. There has been ample training along the way and for all the features not to mention the time and money I am saving... I am confident we'll be a customer for years to come. We've tried other softwares, VRSchedule is by far the best we have found for our industry and our needs

Terry
CEO in USA

Fantastic Tool to Take Away Scheduling headache

Calendar integration. User friendly. Ability to recognize what dates are available or vice versa based on active reservation calendar, for the purpose of scheduling cleaning and maintenance, which streamlined a lot of the process in between.

It is web based. Don't have an APP yet.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for the review! We are happy to hear that VRScheduler has helped you streamline a lot of your processes. That is our goal. VRScheduler has a progressive web app (PWA), an alternative to apps from the app store. We have chosen the PWA technology for its ease of installation, image and video upload speeds, and faster deployment of new features. All the best

Kathy
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

Kommentare: It has saved me hours of time

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software. Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations. Sincerely, Jill

Jesse
Founder in USA

Fantastic Product For Managing Hospitality Staff

Kommentare: VRScheduler helped us get organized and streamline our turnover process for cleaning, laundry, and inventory.

We love the way this software helps us keep our turnover operations organized. Our staff loves how easy it is to assign and accept jobs, report issues, and stay on top of inventory.

There was a little bit of a learning curve with the software, but we expect that with anything this robust.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Jesse, Thank you for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We love the headline "Fantastic product for managing hospitality staff". We are so happy that you feel more organised and that your staff find it easy to use. Job done! If we can be of any assistance in the future then you know where to find us and please do recommend us to your colleagues in the industry.

Emilie
CEO in Spanien
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler helped us growing our business

The range of parameters than can be customed in this software is amazing. It can be really tailor-made to your business. We don't dare to count the amount of time we saved since we started to use VRScheduler. It also helps to reduce human mistakes.

Not easy to use on a smartphone. Can be hard to learn using by yourself (this is not the most user-friendly but their support team is amazing and it balances this con).

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for writing a review of VRScheduler. We are so glad that you are enjoying it, and it has saved you time and mistakes. This is exactly what VRScheduler is designed for! Please recommend us to your friends and colleagues. Kind Regards

Sean
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler's task generation and scheduling tools automate my operations so I can focus on growing

Kommentare: I get time to spend with my family. Absolutely invaluable.

VRScheduler is the only scheduling tool I have found that accommodates both my full-service rentals and the owner managed properties cleaned by my company. Before VRScheduler we spent hours copying booking dates into spreadsheets and other software programs. VRScheduler has turned a 20 hour a week task for my manager into 2 hours a week. With VRScheduler I can now grow my vacation rental business without the worries of missing cleans or maintenance tasks.

It does take some focused energy to set up, but their customer service is there to help with every step.

Naomi
Operations Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall Great Product!

Kommentare: This program solves the problem of needing to interact with home owners or property management as frequently due to the live interaction with ICal links, we love that! and so do the home owners!

The Live interaction with customers/clients. Very quick and accurate! There is a lot of customization options.

It seems like there are a lot of ways to get the same task or job done in the program I feel that it would be more helpful to simplify and narrow that down.

Rebecca
General Manager in USA

Great customer service and streamlines our housekeeping schedule.

Less manual data entry and alerts on new bookings, an easy way to delegate tasks. Automation! It helps us automate the process of making our housekeeping schedule by instantly gathering data from our reservation software. Then all we have to do is simply move around tasks to different staff members and different days. It saves us a LOT of time and we can focus on strategizing the schedule and doing other things.

Could be a little more sophisticated in areas, app runs a little slow. Sometimes I cannot open the app easily and pull it up. I wish that I could easily access/see the dashboard view on my phone. Not as mobile friendly as I would like. Often times we are managing the schedule remotely or on-the-go and our mobile is our only tool and we need to see the big picture. I want to know what everyone is doing and where everyone is at on my phone.

Zelda

Great for scheduling

Flexibility. Ability to add one off tasks. Ability to know where and what your employees are doing.

A bit of a learning curve. Once past that it is easy to adapt to your business.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Zelda, We appreciate your great review! There is a bit to learn upon the initial setup of VRScheduler as with most software systems. We do offer customer support via screen share through the entire process and we hope that you found that helpful. Thank you for taking time out of your day to offer feedback, Elaina

Gareth
Managing Member in USA

Love this software.

Kommentare: I love this program

I love how easy it is to use! And how easy it makes our lives as owners and our cleaners as well!

Truly I really have no found any cons about it.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you so much for the review. We are so pleased that you found it easy to use. One of our primary goals is to make the lives of property managers and cleaners easier - Mission Accomplished. Please recommend us to your colleagues and friends. All the best