Über Operto Teams

VRScheduler arbeitet mit AirBnb, VRBO und anderer Buchungssoftware (wie Escapia), indem Buchungen und automatische Arbeitspläne importiert werden.

Erfahre mehr über Operto Teams

Easy to set up, intuitive to schedule and staff adoption levels very high.

Bewertungen zu Operto Teams

5,0
4,9
4,9

Operto Teams hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Operto Teams bereits verwendet?

Daychia
Daychia
Business Owner / Developer in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: Overall I love the software, and the customer service , help desk is always very helpful and there for me , pretty much right away... Never have to really wait more than a day to get a reply on questions I may have.

VR Solved my scheduling team problems immediately provided the organization I needed for each member of my cleaning team to function optimally without me having to physically text and tell them where to be and what to do each time. It gives me the ability to make my cleaning department run like a well oiled machine without me having to push them every step of the way. Now they go and clean and take care of things on their own.

I can't really say I have a least like of anything thus far using this software. I have been very pleased with it. Maybe the only thing I would love to have in addition is an Inventory list for each unit and a way to keep up with the supplies inventory for each unit... alerting the staff and admins when certain supplies are getting low and need to be repurchased.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Daychia Thank you so much for your awesome feedback. We are so pleased that we have helped to solve your team scheduling problems and that you love our software and customer service. And your comment about an inventory list is a great idea. We will have a think about adding this feature in the future. We are so pleased that Smoobu recommended us to you, and thank you for being a great client and advocate. Warm regards

Melanie
Owner & Property Manager In-Charge in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Makes our business run smoothly

Kommentare: This is just an overall solid software that does everything we need to keep operations and task scheduling from getting out of control. We couldn't run our business without it.

There are too many positives to list them all: The biggest thing that stands our for us is the fantastic customer service and onboarding training/support. The experience working with the VR Scheduler team has been the best software experience we have had. Automated scheduling of cleaning and maintenance that is smart enough to move tasks when reservations come in. Drag/drop to move a scheduled task, but smart enough not to allow any missed cleanings. Ability to assign tasks to specific employees and to see the approximate time the jobs will take. Employee start/stop on jobs for tracking payroll as well as how long a job takes. Piece pay tracking for non-hourly employees Linen packing lists Ability to assign check lists to tasks and for employees to report issues with photos that can then be made into tasks and assigned for completion. Ability to assign multiple employees or teams to the same tasks.

The learning curve would be very steep if you attempted to use VR Scheduler without any onboarding training. It could be a little more user friendly out of the box, but honestly, if you do the training, it's pretty easy to catch on, and the people at VR Scheduler are always there to help - always willing to do more training.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Melanie, Wow, what great, great feedback. And thank you so much for highlighting our customer care. This is really important to us as you are not only buying into our product but also into our people. It is so rewarding to read about all the positives that you are now experiencing because of VRScheduler and how it makes your worklife and those of your colleagues much easier. We wish you all the very best during these challenging times and if you ever need any assistance you know where to find us. Warm regards and stay safe

Florian
Owner in Deutschland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reliable and best price/performance ratio

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Once everything was set up perfectly and we got used to working with the software, we were delighted. The support is world class, fast and reliable.

Very well-functioning web app, individual checklists, task evaluations

You cannot automatically assign a task to another person if the first person rejects the job. Therefore only semi-automatic and not fully automatic task distribution

vor 4 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Operto Teams! We're thrilled to hear that you're that you're enjoying the performance of our web app, and the individual checklist and task evaluation features. Good news — you can set up automatic task assignment to another person if the first person rejects the job! Our team will reach out to assist in setting this up. Thank you for choosing Operto!

LaShonne
Call Center Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler

Kommentare: I have a good experience with this software thus far and training on this software is easy to accomplish as long as you have detailed notes.

I like this software because currently the property that we service has different Islands and it is easy to decipher through which hoe is on what island.

The fact that it is not as user friendly, however once in the system and you find your flow it becomes easier to use.

Tiffany
Housekeeping Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Game Changer!

Kommentare: VRScheduler has be been a game changer for my department. We were dealing with inefficiencies, excessive man hours scheduling and keeping track of all the operations within the department, A LOT of human error. All of these issues have been eliminated and have improved our efficiency, consistency and overall accountability. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and team have been very receptive to making changes/improvements to the software that have been very beneficial for my department. I highly recommend VRScheduler, so sad it took me so long to make this change!

Integration was super easy!! Set up was time consuming but not difficult! Auto- generates and pulls in real time from Res Software. Auto Assigns all staff requiring minimal adjustment. Ability to see schedule days, weeks, months in advance. Easy adjustment for call off's , cancellations. Less time & energy required to manage 40 field staff and 200 homes.

I would like to see some improvement in the notifications. The Issues section streamlined. It is not very user friendly, time exhaustive and duplicate issues. I'd like to someday see a communication aspect-Direct Messaging to field staff and entire team.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Tiffany, We are so happy to hear that VRScheduler was easy to integrate and managing your staff and 200 homes has become less time consuming. Please feel free to contact me directly regarding notifications and communications so we can better understand your constructive feedback. Look forward to hearing from you! Kind regards, Jill

Jessica
President in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The leap from Maid Service to Property Managers...

Kommentare: Customer service has been incredibly responsive to our needs and patient with us while with implement and acclimate to a more streamlined and organized workflow.

VRScheduler has allowed us to combine our maid scheduling and property management software and consolidate into one dynamic and flexible interface. This has helped us grow the vacation rental management side of our maid business and effectively took us to the next level in our business.

The front end implementation is a little nebulous and takes time, but such is the case with all great things. You get out what you put in, and the learning curve is well worth the reward.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased to hear that VRScheduler has helped you grow your business. We also appreciate your positive feedback on our customer service. We are there for you 100% whenever you have questions or need assistance. Please consider recommending us to your colleagues. Kind Regards

Wanda
Office Administrator in Kanada

AVRS Review

Kommentare: I am enjoying the program and the support we receive is amazing. Regardless of how many emails I send in a day every single email is answered within an hour.

The most impactful is the ability to import AirBnB and other links into the schedule, turnovers are automatically entered which helps to reduce any booking errors. Once all your information is loaded (which the VRS team will do during your trial period) the ease of use is very simple and user friendly.

It would be nice if the calendar could print as it looks in looks like in the scheduling calendar with the different Region colors etc.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi there Wanda, Thank you very much for your kind words. We do pride ourselves on our customer service and we try to ensure that no one has to wait more than a couple of hours before they receive a reply from us. We have taken your comments on board with regards to the calendar and will look into this further. In the meantime, thanks for being an awesome client, and please do recommend us to your colleagues. Kind regards and stay safe

Skylar

VRScheduler is a NO BRAINER

Kommentare: My company is more organized than it has ever been. VRScheduler has provided me the tool to minimize operational costs while increasing our quality of services provided.

VRScheduler's software was able to be tailor fit for my housekeeping company, providing me more structure than my company has every had.

It is definitely not software I could setup on my own, it was much more difficult than what I had experienced with other products. However they are very hands on in teaching you how to use the software, providing that tailor fit setup specific to our business.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Skylar, Wow, what a lovely review. We are so pleased that VRScheduler has made your life easier and reduced your costs. This is our ultimate aim and we are always delighted when we see satisfied clients. We are also always happy to help with the set up and with the use of the system until you feel more comfortable to use it on your own so if you have any questions, you can always contact us. Please do recommend us to your industry colleagues and thanks once again for such wonderful feedback. Kind regards

Director in Australien
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software at a fantastic price

Kommentare: We couldn't be happier. VRScheduler does everything we need it to at a fraction of the cost of other software providers. It has excellent reporting functionality, great support and is complete in what it covers. Basically, it saves our business so much time, plus we have faith that it will always work properly. We would recommend this product to anyone.

The ease of scheduling. You can easily see your day or week ahead, and allocate jobs to cleaners efficiently.

As with all cleaning software, it is a little arduous setting up checklists across multiple individual listings, but I can't see any workaround for that.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear David, First of all thank you so much for choosing VRScheduler and for posting such a positive review. The fact that you say it does everything that you need, the scheduling is easy and that the reporting functionality is excellent means so much to us. We are constantly reviewing all functions in order to make improvements where possible so we will take your feedback about the checklists on board. Your recommendation is also highly appreciated and we hope that you will tell more of your colleagues in the industry about us. Kind regards Jill Mason

Danna
Danna

Excellent customer support

Kommentare: We have been very pleased with the features of the software and responsiveness for customer support. In fact it is quite robust, and we are continuing to learn about some of its features which can help us improve operational efficiencies.

With VRScheduler we are able to generate reports to better evaluate where our resources are being used and where we can find efficiencies. We've saved time and achieved better accuracy over the paper timecards we were using in the past. Our vendors especially love the software - they've even tried to get their other clients to use it since it's made their workflow so much better. Lastly, we've been able to get reports tailored to our needs. Thank you!

It has taken a bit of time to get our employees adjusted to using an electronic system. If they aren't especially tech-savvy, they have a harder time. However, the representative has been very patient about helping them get up to speed.

Susan
Owner in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love this product

Kommentare: Huge for us is the fact that others have access to the system and it is not just dependent on one person as it was before, with our custom Access database. Also we can better track work for payment, and problems can be assigned and not forgotten, we were losing money by fixing stuff but forgetting to document it in order to bill for it. This system better helps us organize and coordinate.

The support from the vendor is prompt and very helpful. I like the dashboard for the staff, it is very easy for them to see their workload and complete tasks. The vendor has modified quite a few things at our request, they are very easy to work with. The system is quite robust and good value for the money.

Some of the menu options for the staff only using cell phones are a little difficult to maneuver with just a small smart phone. I would like to see a better communication tool built in (similar to whatsapp, which we currently use for updates on issues). I am not crazy about the Issues handling feature - we use it but it could be streamlined and function better for us. A couple of the reports we need that include all of the data are only available via csv export, which requires an Excel user to manipulate rather than just print a report with that information. Our staff are Spanish speakers so it would be nice if the manuals were in Spanish, and all of the options on the menus and labels were also in that language.

Sheila
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Software designed with user in mind

Kommentare: Setting up my business was effortless with the training recieved from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] that was assigned to us. She answered all questions and was very diligent in every area we needed help in. She followed up to make sure we were happy with the program. I have been very pleased with the program and also the excellent customer service recieved before the sale and after the sale. Highly recommend!

This software streamlines my entire business making my job run smoother and more efficient. Easy to use and train others to use as well.

No dislikes. This program has been everything we needed.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Sheila, Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review!! We are so happy to hear how helpful our product has been for you and your business. We pride ourselves on offering a high level of customer support and user training, it is so nice to hear that you felt supported during the onboarding process as well as after. Thank you again for setting aside the time to write such a great review! Elaina

Deborah
Director in Neuseeland

Great scheduling system

Kommentare: Overall we have been very happy with the system. The support team have been very helpful when we have had questions and I am sure with some more time and training I will be able to use it to its full capacity. We implemented this system going into a very busy time of year for us so did not have the time to learn all the features but what we have been using has been great. There is a bit of work involved in setting up your initial checklists/rules etc but well worth it.

That I have all my checklists and reminders in the one place - no need for clipboards and pieces of paper that need to be filed.

That is does not have a mobile app. Although we can use it on our mobile device it is not as user friendly when trying to move between mobile dashboard and administration site. Having an app would be much more advantageous

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Deborah, Thank you for your 5-star review of VRScheduler! We are happy to hear that the software has helped your business stay organized. In regards to working on the Administration Site, although the mobile Dashboards work great for cleaning staff, many VRScheduler Administrators have found that it is quite easy to view the scheduling piece on a mobile device with a larger screen such as a tablet. It's great to hear that you have been able to utilize our help desk. We are always ready to help with any and all questions, so keep them coming. Thank you again for taking the time to review! Elaina

Jane
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

VRScheduler saved my life!

Kommentare: VRScheduler allows me to know what I, and my staff, are doing on any given day and time. It provides a great repository of information about the properties we manage, which is a lifesaver in a time-sensitive business like vacation rentals. Because it is priced so well it allowed me to purchase when my company was just starting up, and yet it has the capacity and features that really help my business as it grows, and we don't look like outgrowing it any time soon. My staff love the convenience of accessing information on the go, and I love how easy it is to schedule staff and move tasks around. A true lifesaver!

This software has capabilities I'm only now learning about, and I love that we could start off simply and then use more and more features as our business and our needs grew.

It's not quite as intuitive as I would like, but that is overcome by the level of service provided by rep. to help me set things up and use new features as they come on board.

Kurtis
President in Kanada
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly powerful software for an incredible value!

Th software is incredibly flexible. With all the different types of tasks you can really make the software schedule any kind of task around bookings, before bookings, between bookings, etc. Once setup it truly makes it easy. I am starting to see how much of a time saver the software can be as we scale up.

Some of the setup can be a little bit repetitive but they do have tools to make this easier.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Kurtis, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler. We are happy to receive your great review and feedback! It is so rewarding to read that scheduling around bookings is something you find helpful and a timesaver. We wish you the very best and please do not hesitate to reach out if you ever need any assistance. Kind regards, The VRScheduler Team

Lauren

VR Scheduler review

Kommentare: Overall, I am very pleased with VRScheduler. It has been a game changer for our business and I highly recommend it.

For my company, the ease of automatic integration and scheduling is the best part of this software. I do not have to worry about making a weekly schedule for my staff or getting the information from clients. It has saved both time and money.

I feel that the overall layout could be more user friendly. It can be somewhat difficult to navigate between each tab/task.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Lauren, Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the VRScheduler and we are delighted that it has been a gamechanger for you. We worked hard on the design to ensure that not only would it save our clients valuable time but also ensuring that it was user friendly so we will be reviewing the navigation between tabs, as per your feedback. We also really appreciate that you would highly recommend us to your industry colleagues this is the best feedback we could hope for. If there is anything more that we can do for you then please don't hesitate to contact us. Wishing you a wonderful and successful 2021.

Neel
CEO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable software that can cater to your needs

VRS is great mainly because you can customize it pretty easily to your needs. Most other softwares force you to use their methods and processes, but that just isn't feasible for many companies. VRS provides a high level of customization and has all the tools you need to run your operations efficiently.

The user interface of the product could use with a facelift. However, the most important thing is that its highly functional.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Neel, Thank you for taking the time to write a review of VRScheduler. We are so pleased that you are using and enjoying all of the customizable features. We understand that no two companies are the same in their operational needs and wants. Stay tuned for upgrades to the interface- coming soon! Kind Regards, The VRScheduler Team

Kathy
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Jill has been wonderful to work with and is always available to help.

Kommentare: It has saved me hours of time

It has saved me hours of time which I would of had to communicate with my staff. It allow the cleaning staff, hot tub employee and snow removal staff to be up dates at the time of reservation. You can add special instructions to the staff with out having to send another email separate.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Hi Kathy, Thank you for your glowing review of our vacation rental software. Your detail around ease of communication with your staff is very helpful for potential new customers. Your customer service words make me especially grateful. It has been fantastic to work with you and First Class Accommodations. Sincerely, Jill

Roger
Roger
Director in UK

Essential Holiday rental management tool

Kommentare: The team at VRS worked well to help us with the setup initially and it was much appreciated. They were flexible with our online meetings to fit in with our time zone, and understanding of our problems during the setup process.

Due to our expansion we needed to automate our internal processes and the integration with our booking system, based on Beds.24, was critical to the process and was simply achieved. Staff now have a simple single point of reference for their task.

We intend to start using the laundry tracking features but on first glance seems like it could be a challenge! Ideally with a link out to our outsourced suppliers software, I hope this can be achieved as it could save us valuable time.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Roger, Thank you very much for taking the time to review VRScheduler and for the kind words. We are glad to hear the staff now have that single point of reference for their work and hope that your expansion is going as planned. Regarding the laundry tracking, please reach out to our Help Desk, help@vrscheduler.com, if we may assist in setting things up with your laundry supplier. Kind Regards,

Shera
Owner/Operator in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamline software for my short-term vacation rental company.

Kommentare: Wonderful! I highly recommend to those seeking an intelligent, intuitive and streamlining software. The customer service cannot be beat!

I love how CEO created a very practical and sophisticated software program that is not only easy to use but is essential for this line of work. This particular software has the capacity to Streamline all of the day to day operations as well the ability to sync calendars form various booking platforms. It makes my life much easier and is essentially error proof. One of the best things about the VR Scheduler is that you have the option to utilize only the features that best suite your company's needs... making it feel tailored made just for you.

There were a couple of confusing set-up features upon the initial set-up. Although CEO was very quick to modify what was not pertinent for my company.

Heidi
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes life easier

What would take me 4+ hours of scheduling only takes me 10 minutes now.

There could be more customizing for schedules.

Antwort von Operto Guest Technologies

Dear Heidi, Wow, it is amazing to read that VRScheduler has helped you to get 3 hours and 50 minutes of your time back which you can spend on focusing on other areas of the business. Making your lives easier is what we are all about! Thanks so much for your feedback which we will look into and wishing you a healthy and successful 2021. Stay safe and warm regards

Laura
Hospitality Manager in USA

Just what we needed

Kommentare: After experiencing a large growth spurt in our vacation rental business, I knew that my spreadsheets wouldn't cut it any more-there was always a looming sense of "what am I forgetting" and never a free weekend to relax and not have to worry about what I was missing. VRScheduler has been a great tool for our business and I am excited to see it in full swing this summer rental season. My housekeeping staff that have had an opportunity to use the program are very impressed, and in fact as I hire new cleaning companies during our off-season they are most impressed with the VRScheduler capabilities and have vocalized they wished everybody in the Vacation Rental Industry used it!

Once set up the daily usage of VRScheduler is a breeze to use. It keeps me organized and gives me the peace of mind that I will never miss a check out clean again!

The set up is quite a process and a bit confusing when trying to establish rules, however the support VRScheduler offers is exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has always made herself available for questions!

Corrine
Corrine
Director of Operations in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This software has changed the way we operate - for the better!

Kommentare: Excellent level of service we have seen a steady stream of software enhancements made already. The value is excellent for how powerful this software is to our operational efficiencies.

The automation and level of customisation available make this a very powerful piece of software for property managers. The amount of time and the reduction of human error has made such a positive impact on our operations. The buy-in from all of our employees has been extremely positive.

The set-up was a bit more time consuming then I had originally anticipated, however well worth the time invested. In regards to ease of use, the program is very user-friendly for the average user. Learning to navigate the automation rules was something that took some trial and error, but that is also due to the power of how many options you have. Support was always available to assist when needed.

Sandra
Housekeeping Supervisor/Guest Services in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product, it has definitely helped streamline our cleaning and maintenance.

Kommentare: I was previously keeping track of cleanings and delegating cleanings manually and using this software has enabled me to be more efficient and productive and has minimized the amount my human error margin.

LOVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My point of contact is superb. Always super quick to reply, friendly, professional, and most importantly she knows her stuff and has resolved any issues and answered any question I've thrown her way. The software is also pretty simple and easy to learn and therefore easy to teach others how to use.

The only downside I would say is that when they do updates (which fortunately isn't that often) the software will act a little buggy for a day or two, but nothing major. Definitely small ticket items such as a cleaning showing up twice, but if you contact them they'll always fix it.

Brittany
Operations Manager in Kanada

Scheduling for Vacational Rentals

Kommentare: VRscheduler was a game changer for us, as we schedule up to 125 cleans per week, as well as maintenance items. Everything is all in one place now and I can instantly see as tasks are completed rather than having to call around to each service provider for follow ups. Jill was absolutely amazing during our set up and she is always available when questions come up! Thanks again to VRscheduler for creating such an awesome software!

The drag and drop scheduling is so easy and quick! I went from spending 1-2 hours a week drafting a schedule for the following week and another 1-2 hours that week making changes TO using vrscheduler which allows me to spend 5 minutes tops per day scheduling 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of time! Talk about time saving!

I have not found anything yet that I do not like about the software.