Filtern nach:

Über Spectrum

An end-to-end 3D product customization platform that can be easily used to customize and show brands on your sites.

Erfahre mehr über Spectrum

Mary R.
Mary R.
Accounting Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Spectrum gets the job done right

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Spectrum has been great. Although there are things I dislike, I can't imagine being happier with any other program on the market. Over the years, we've reviewed other software packages to be sure that we weren't missing out on the next best thing. Each time we've made the decision that continuing with Spectrum is the best decision for our company.

I've used Spectrum for over 13 years. I'm still impressed with how well the data flows between modules eliminating the need for redundant entry. One thing I like most is that they are continually evolving. They aren't content to stick with the quality product available. They are always finding ways to improve the software. They stay ahead of the pack in technological upgrades-moving to the cloud, paperless office, data processing between the field & office. In addition, most of the upgrades they make to the existing program (not new modules) come directly from the customers. We submit recommendations. Other users mark their support for items they would like too. If an item gets a lot of votes from people requesting the change, more often than not, the suggestions become part of a future software update.

The software can be a bit pricey. The good side of this is that you are able to customize the modules you purchase with your company's needs. There is a core set of modules, but after that you decide which add-on features you would like. Over the years, we've purchased many of the add-on modules. We buy a module, implement it, get it down pat and then purchase another one. It's a little easier on our budget. The software comes with many reports that are extremely informative. However, if you want to customize, you need someone proficient in Crystal Reports. The last dislike is a recent issue that I hope is soon resolved. The customer support is not helpful. There are great help menus in the program, their software user group (Viewpoint Network) is awesome, but the actual support needs a lot of improvement. In its current state, it will take a lot to return to the level of quality that it was in the past and the level you should get for the price you pay.

Tommy F.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

High Prices but Excellent Internet

Kommentare: Love / Hate relationship Prices and Customer Service could improve !
Internet and products services are top notch.

I've used Spectrum products and services for many of many years The prices are steep for cable The internet is the best around hands down ! Routers , Modems, Cable Boxes all work pretty good with great features to take advantage of.

Somtimes cable boxes can have problems or crash also same can be said for modems and routers but not as often. slow internet or outages can suck and the customer service is a lot of times useless.

Sanaz O.
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Horrible connectivity, even worse customer service

Kommentare: Horrible. The customer service only thinks about upselling and not solving the issue at hand.

Not much in my honest opinion, unfortunately. If I had other options in the area, I would have switched.

The connectivity consistancy, and random disconnects, the outages are infuriating, useless customer service.

Rafael M.
Network Analist in Brasilien
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

CA Spectrum is a powerful tool to Network Overview

Kommentare: the ca spectrum is the ideal tool for monitoring networks, as long as the person who operates it knows exactly what he wants to monitor. Many of the complaints that the tool receives are from people who do not know the processes they want to monitor and are unable to properly configure the tool.

The network architecture can be viewed with excellence through the topology of the devices. Device discovery is simple and secure.

Report generation is confuse. The reporting area is very poor and we are unable to work properly with additional information and custom reports

Patricia S.
General Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Overall experience is greatly satisfied with all aspects & features included within this software.

I like most about this software the practical use it has. Some softwares can be confusing & make it time consuming just to use, but spectrum is simple

There isn't anything that I can think of that I don't like about this software.

Kylee R.
Cashier in USA
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Spectrum Review

Kommentare: I like the benefit of making payments thru the app

The most thing I like about the software is the features that are available to me.

pricing is kind of expensive, they should provide better package deals

Porsha A.
Admin Assistant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ummmmmm No Title

There is not much that I do like. There could be some better features for the price.

the price, the quality, the customer service,

Pharmacy Intern in USA

I use it for internal audit

I'm not a daily user but I use it often. I'm an internal auditor so it's important to have a system that has good controls (ie: separation of duties) and reporting capabilities. Spectrum has both so it's very easy to use

There is a bit of a learning curve for new users, especially if using some of the advanced features. This is true with any management system though and not unique to Spectrum