Über Hired

On-Demand-Zugriff auf aktive, erstklassige Tech-Talente mit Erkenntnissen und praktischen Funktionen, um mehr Kandidat*innen zu überzeugen.

Erfahre mehr über Hired

The technical interview pad works well and has an easy to use interface. Of the interview tools I have used it is the easiest to use as an interviewer.

I just have one problem with Hired: it's not in enough markets yet. I know it will probably expand in the future, but if you're not on one of the coasts, there aren't nearly as many options.

Bewertungen zu Hired

3,7

Hired hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 274 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Hired bereits verwendet?

Jon
Jon
Senior Recruiter in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great resource for technical hiring

Kommentare: We do a lot of technical hiring and Hired is our #1 resource for making technical hires.

Hired allows us to access top level technical talent across the nation. Passive technical candidates are hard to find and gain access to, Hired solves that problem. The platform is well designed and consistently improving. The quality of the candidates is high and most are responsive.

Over the past year their have been more candidates on the platform which has slightly decreased the quality of candidates. They seem to be more lenient in accepting candidates to the platform.

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Senior Technical Recruiter in USA

Great but costly

Kommentare: We re trying to scale with 200+ eng needed and with the amount of engineers that decline our requests, I fear that even with the unlimited hiring plan we will not hit out goal in 2019

UI, candidate selection and ease of adding a job

Not enough engineers with specific technologies and expectations of annual comp is HIGH

Emily
People Lead in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HIRED through the Years

Kommentare: I love the support teams. The platform is easy to use. The value vs. cost depends on what type of person you are looking to hire. I wouldn't renew my contract if I don't see better candidate quality. Nicely designed.

I have been using HIRED's platform for recruiting for 5+ years. I have been so impressed that I've introduced it to 4 companies I've joined and refer others frequently. It's fairly easy to use and efficient in terms of finding candidates. Their search function is fairly accurate and if I am concerned I am not getting the results I need it's easy to browse all candidates or expand your search. The support teams is amazing. One of the best I have ever worked with. They haven't outsourced it so no waiting around for issues to be resolved. They also take the time to go over my stats once per Qt. and I find them helpful in mapping to the data I've collected to make adjustments and improvements to my strategy and effectiveness.

Over time, in the past year, the quality of the candidates has waned and I have been unable to hire anyone for the past 10 months. That's in contrast to hiring 2+ quality engineers per month a year and a half ago. I understand they have issues with candidate inventory but I am convinced they are going after the wrong candidates. The platform is loaded with candidates from large Enterprise , networking, retail, banking, etc. Companies. Sadly all non-web services engineers mostly working on and with outmoded technologies on enormous projects. They don't make it through initial screens and certainly not through any onsite interview. The candidate pool used to include a majority of engineers working on web services (consumer or otherwise). If you need engineers with current and relevant experience HIRED, at this time, may not be for you. Pricing packages are OK if you can hire. As a final note, they have very little inventory for `Product Design' or "UX/UI' design candidates. Maybe 1-4 per week are new and local and then there are a ton of nonlocal candidates. They need to figure out how to source more and better design candidates. Also, half of the time you try to review a candidate's portfolio it's PW protected. HIRED must insist that portfolios are accesible. How can you hire a designer w/out looking at their work?

Paul
Paul
Technical Software Engineering Sourcer/ Recruiter in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Review

Kommentare: Been great, I love that candidates are looking and always open to chat. The customer support is outstanding. You could do better about presenting more relevant matches and sorting them/ presenting them better.

Very user friendly, love the layout of the profile, candidate interests etc.

Dont quite see the success in the amount of interviews it takes to get hires we would like. Also, being able to hone in on our particular bar based on previous performance would be cool.

Claire
Claire
Recruiting Associate in USA
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use & integrates w ATS

Easy to use and share with Hiring Managers. The UI is very nicely laid out and when ready to interview we can easily integrate with our ATS.

sometimes can be hard to find candidates that fit a specific profile

Andrew
Andrew
CTO in UK
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Finding talent.

It's easy to search for candidates, screen their CVs and send a message to them. The most difficult part is the message so I really like how you remember my last message I sent to a previous candidate.

Because I integrate Hired with Workable, I get rather annoyed with all the emails from Hired which don't apply because I'm tracking the candidate in Workable and not Hired.

Nick
Nick
Co-Founder in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get what you pay for

Kommentare: Pretty solid, I have been using it for a year, and even with the price tag, we continue to leverage the tool

Ease of use, searchability, and quality of candidates. The candidate summary section is terrifc.

it's fairly expensice for the number of candidates in the system.

Gavin
Gavin
Senior Technical Recruiter in USA
Onlinemedien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hired Pros/Cons

Kommentare: Overall, I'm pleased with my experience. Our account manager and customer success manager, are amazing and always ready to assist in any way needed. They have consistent follow-up and ensure all questions or concerns are addressed!

The functionality is extremely intuitive and easy to use. A great interface makes for a smooth experience.

Sometimes candidate quality is low. Engineers are sometimes not as strong as needed.

Chad
Chad
Co-Founder & VP of Product at Dolly, Inc. in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves a ton of time & sources great candidates.

Easy to use, lots of great little features like hiding pictures and names. It saves me a ton of time and everyone is working with the same mental model.

The search functionality could use improvement as well as the filtering in certain queries.

Sierra
Sierra
Manager, Recruiting in USA
Internet, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Warm Talent Pool

This software is great because you are reaching out to candidates that are already actively looking. It is more effective than any cold reach outs and I find that the quality of candidates is higher caliber as well.

It is not the easiest tool to navigate and often times, the search strings do not filter the candidates in the most precise way so it requires a lot of extra sorting through.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I was not convinced by Hired.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Hired was a disaster. I would not recommend this website as it is more expensive than competitors for exemple, and as less features.

Even if my experience was very bad, I can say that the UI of the website is very good and that it's great.

I was not convinced by Hired: I tried the website two times and I never got access to it. This website wants to make hiring an elitist process... and it does not work.

Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great complimentary tool to help a fast growing company

Kommentare: We have filled a number of positions thanks to Hired and they helped us ramp our Engineering hiring efforts and grow our business. It is a great complimentary tool but I still think that internally sourcing candidates tends to yield better results with less competition for those candidates.

It is a great source of active candidates.

It is another place, in addition to LinkedIn, ATS, and email, where I need to communicate with candidates. Though it integrates with gmail and our ATS, it isn't seamless. Candidates expected Hired calendar invites (vs. how we typically schedule candidates in our regular process). I often have to double enter information. Active candidates move quickly and Hired is very salary/offer focused. As a smaller, mission-driven company it can be difficult to gain the attention of candidates. The search/filter functionality isn't great when looking through candidates, and I typically get shown the same candidates over and over again.

Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It was great when the industry was hot

Kommentare: It was good overall, we made some hires using it when the market was hot.

It was easy to use and has lots of active candidates on the platform

I wasn't sure if the candidates were serious talking to 1 company or to many. You were like doing blind dates.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great idea, fails in reality

Kommentare: I now feel it is expensive investment for little to no value.

Theoretically this is a great prescreened source of technical talent

Salary becomes the first negotiating factor and its about a number not a range. This also means once hired, they have little incentive to stay if someone with more money comes along. The quality and quantity of candidates we have found has weaked significantly over the past 3 years.

Terri
Sr. Technical Recruiter in USA

Feedback

Kommentare: Most candidates are worth speaking to (the quality is there) and they seem to be serious in their search.

The different categories and how they are organized - location, sponsorship, skills, other skills, salary, etc. It's easy to navigate.

We are no longer able to search on specific titles, and only "software engineering" as a group - which is much too broad. If I search by titles in a boolean search it is too limiting and narrow - it does not capture all of the data.

Eshed
VP of product in USA

A powerful hiring tool

It feels in the pipeline of candidates and most candidates are mid-senior which is what we are looking for

Some of the flows are clunky. Also, the notifications about a candidate being interviewed with other companies are annoying and redundant

Hired.com

Kommentare: Hired.com has really good customer service. A+ in that area for sure, and it was very cool for them to send me a gift for my first hire through their platform. It was a Hired.com bluetooth speaker that I use almost daily!

The response rate is relatively high, because you know candidates are looking. I was able to hire a really strong Systems Engineer through the platform in our Seattle office. I like that I can add users easily, and tag team members to collaborate in the tool. That's a huge miss for LinkedIn Recruiter, glad that Hired.com has that feature.

The interview scheduling, and re-scheduling process is a little clunky. It's nice that it works with gmail for business, but integrations with our ATS would be extremely valuable. We currently use GreenHouse, and we have to duplicate steps to record our actions. I don't mind competition, but it has become a bit of a bidding website. Candidates throwing their profile on, getting as many offers as possible, and going to the highest bidder. Again, that's not a terrible thing, just that is where it has gone. Great for candidates, not so great for employers.

Diana
Recruiter in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Recruiter

It's easy to use and the information needed to speak with candidates is available at my disposal.

Wished that there was more roles that's available to search minus Product and Engineering

Jessica
Jessica
Manager of Recruiting in USA
Personalwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great platform - easy to use

Kommentare: Overall, positive. I've used the HIRED platform across 2 diff companies for over 4 years now and I've never been disappointed.

The UI/UX of the platform is great - it's simple, to the point, and very easy to follow. The quality of candidates is also top notch and it's helpful that there are Client Success Managers that help you every step of the way.

Sometimes it becomes a bit of a bidding war between other companies on the platform, but not unlike real life bidding situations off of candidates from linkedin.

Nicole
Tech Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best platform to find top active talent

Kommentare: I have found several great candidates that meet our very high hiring bar. It helps build the active pipeline quickly allowing more time to focus on passive talent through other platforms.

This platform provides a great candidate experience. With their ability to put their search criteria up front it also makes it easier for recruiters to know who to reach out to and who to avoid.

For the comp it would be nice if they would switch to full package expectations vs just salary.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Simply UI, but missing important details to be a primary source of talen

It's very easy to browse through candidates, based on certain parameters. You can quickly determine salary expectations to avoid uncomfortable conversations in the future. Scheduling is simply and integrations with Lever makes it even easier to use.

Unfortunately, some of the results are incorrect when using filters. It does not allow multiple different hiring managers to review the same candidates. For instance, if I want to 'shortlist' candidates and have a recruiting coordinator schedule phone screens, that is not something that's possible - this is a huge point of frustration for me. I also feel that the applicant quality has been going down over time, particularly for product managers. I've spoken with many candidates that have no experience in the role whatsoever.

Kimia
Kimia
PM in USA
Computer-Hardware, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hired

Love it! easy to use and source applicants, high quality of applicants too. Very easy to schedule interviews

Kind of hard to reschedule interviews or to see history of who you have seen/interviewed. Basically history expires quickly and that's unfortunate.

Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nice platform

Kommentare: Great place to diversify your search for technical talent.

I like that I can source candidates who are active in their job search that are similar in industry, and filter my searches. You can also get more insight into the candidate from your account manager which is helpful when competing against others. I also like that it integrates with Greenhouse which makes the export and source tracking easy. The fact that you can add people to your searches is great for collaboration.

I don't like that some markets aren't supported (for us it's Raleigh, North Carolina) and that some of the filtering seems limited when I am trying to get creative with my search strings. I wish we had more hires from the time spent sourcing.

Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One stop shop for job matching, high quality service

Kommentare: Overall I would recommend for mid/senior level hiring, not for exec.

customer and client service, each candidate and employer is well taken care of by the talent advocate or account manager. Offer high quality well vetted candidates who are ready to move.

The volume of candidates are low, hard to fill niche and more specialized roles, cost is way too high.

Justin
Sr. Manager, GTA in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Hired - Review

Kommentare: Overall, we (GTA) are happy with the platform and partnership, and our Partners within the Business seem to feel the same.

The platform is easy to navigate, and we have received excellent customer service and reporting from our Hired partners. The platform offers an excellent candidate base for Software Engineers with <5 years of experience.

Hired has an opportunity to increase engagement with mid-to-senior level engineers for their candidate pool selection, as we have not seen meaningful results in this area.