Professional graphic design made easy

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Professional appearance with minimal experience, adding credibility to your offerings.

Vorteile: An affordable and feature packed design tool. Perfect for maximizing visibility and improving your professional appearance, while also being accessible to those less gifted or experienced in this particular field. Produces incredible looking presentations, banners, layouts, etc. and empowers you to impress your customers with your appearance.

Nachteile: There was nothing I disliked about this software. Plenty of user options, easy to use, and powerful results.

von Easil an 17.10.2019

Thank you so much for your review - we're always looking to improve our offering but also appreciate a 5-star review!

Just Like Canva, So Why? Why Not.

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Real Estate Agent
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For users of Canva, this will be so familiar, yet 180 degree different, it basically says choose them, or us. You don't need both. If you've never used Canva, start here first, because it does offer 2 helpful things Canva doesn't: replace image and color palette creation from IMAGES.

Vorteile: Any novice user should be able to grasp the dead simple elements available to build a quick flyer or FB ad. A few clever text and letter styles you won't find on Canva, but vice-versa. Nice REPLACE IMAGE feature not found on Canva. It also picks up on colors found in your images and offers them as a color palette for matching text.

Nachteile: None found. It offers a host of free features, one feature though, RESIZING, worked while I tried the free version, when their own Pricing Guide says that RESIZING is a premium feature. Don't bait and switch a week later, without telling the user that the feature is free NOW, but not always...

Social media engagement made easy by easil.

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like browser-based photo editing alternatives. It is very simple and as I have experienced in photo editing it takes less than 5 min to understand this application. I can even use this with my phone. The free version has very few limitations and the paid version is very affordable. I am very impressed with easil.

Vorteile: Templates are really very professional looking, so less editing is necessary to share it on social media. I love how simple it to edit and change the picture of my choices.
I use gimp for editing photo and easil is just that with template and run in the browser. I can do a basic level of editing with it on the browser even on my phone which is a lifesaver.

Nachteile: Not all customizations are available in the easil free version. I guess they can make download less but give all the editing options to try.

A Very attractive professional-looking graphics design tool.

Bewertet am 25.10.2019
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A web-based image manipulation tool needs more features if it is going to replace gimp or similar apps. But it is not that far away when easil will provide all types of feature that currently available.

Vorteile: Easil is a web-based web editor. Which give me the ability to create professional graphics images for my discussions.
I have to do a lot of doubt clearing class and share video and audio with students. It is very important to make images interesting so students join with full energy.
Image and infographics are really important when coming to explain a fact. Visual and audio media is more important than anything.

Nachteile: To use with my old gimp projects I have to send all images as a png and then reinsert to the easil which is a pain. I hope they add gimp compatibility.

An effective way to make an attractive visual presentation.

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Photographer
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use easil for my social media and professional contacts, which so far worked very well. I like how simply I can create flyer and banner for any occasion from school projects to weddings it is so easy. I really like it and recommended using it.

Vorteile: As a photogrtapher, it is very easy to do repetitive editing work, but as social media needs more unique content, which easily helps me. Easil helps me to create a unique flyer invitation for a wedding birthday party and pre-wedding. Creating a pro content is just some clicks and it is done. It takes so much workes to form my shoulder and save precious time.

Nachteile: I couldn't find any problem using easil. It is perfect for me.

Pleasantly surprised by the quality and beauty

Bewertet am 27.3.2019
Web Designer/Journalist
Zeitung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love this company, please expand to the US for shipping!

Vorteile: Here are some of the main things I liked with this software. > Pricing - Easil doesn't require you to pay anything for a high quality digital download. Instead, I'm assuming they will expand their "purchase" option in the upcoming months to include paid physical prints of the designs. > Templates - There are a multitude of high quality templates, clearly designed by professionals, that can fit a variety of different uses. > Customization - The customization features are far more numerous and user friendly than most alternatives.

Nachteile: The only complaint I have is that text can be difficult getting used to. When a user clicks on text, he or she won't see any blinking textbar. Instead, one has to hold down the "delete" button to erase the existing text.

Easil has allowed me to create better presentations for my work with unique designs.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Marla L.
Profesional de Bioprocesos I

Vorteile: Easil I love it because it offers an option to create layers in such a way that components can be visually grouped, renamed and organized; with the ease that it is not necessary to eliminate the components but only have to hide them.

Nachteile: Easil is an excellent design tool, however it can become very heavy when loading images and formats, causing me to delay the delivery of work.

free, amazing, easy

Bewertet am 29.4.2018
Faye Y.

Vorteile: I like it offers so many beautiful design templates and it covers almost every specific post on different social media platform, like the Instagram story, personal cover and brand cover for Facebook and &etc. They share more free and updated design templates than other free apps, like Canva and Pablo. Plus, it categories different designs for various holidays or events, which save a lot of time in users' searching process. Very easy to make a GIF only via dragging some layers.

Nachteile: Little free photo elements as well as the illustrator elements. No filter option for further adjustment of the whole design.

Easy to use and easy to create great work

Bewertet am 5.8.2019
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I like Easil as it is easy to use, it has some great templates to get you started, and I find it easy to use layers and group things when needed. I found it quick and easy to create items for a work presentation I was doing.

Nachteile: Wish there was more ways to customize things, they are there but some of them are paid options. So I guess that is the only real cons I can think of.

von Easil an 20.8.2019

Thanks so much for the review. We'd love to hear more about the customization options you are seeking - feel free to DM or email us :)

I love easil because you can design your presentation from start to finish on a single platform.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Alaila L.
Technological Advisor

Nachteile: What I do not like about easil is that although you can download the content in JPG or PNG format, you will have to pay to download it in PDF, as well as you need to pay to enjoy the best images that easile has in your catalog.

Professional infographics and free

Bewertet am 14.5.2018
Yulia P.
freelancer

Kommentare: Easil is a very good app for professional infographics and free deformation, you just have to register and it is very simple, just like the application, it has a great variety of icons to create the infographics, the images can be saved in pdf, jpeg, svg and png, this program is for all types of public so it is not required to have much knowledge of graphic design or web pages.

Vorteile: It´s a quite simple and quick to use software , you just have to register, also it´s a free app. The templates options for design the infographics are quite professional, you can protect the images in several formats that are the most used, it is online so you do not have to download anything.

Nachteile: It´s a very simple app if it requires much more elaborate work would have to use a design program as such. Also it´s only online so if there is no connection or the connection is slow it is problematic.

Great Option for Presentations

Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Digital Marketing Manager
Computer-Hardware, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall a good presentation software for those with not much experience in presentation creation

Vorteile: Easil has a ton a templates and customization options, and is very easy to use, even for a presentation novice.

Nachteile: I wish that Easil had more free customization options. There are other software out there with many more free options.